Celeb thread - rhabarberbarbara edition

celeb thread - rhabarberbarbara edition

Attached: 1546106350884.jpg (1280x1920, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cng8Kpu8fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W745d-c4v8w
youtube.com/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY&sa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6zTuklghY
youtu.be/EBowLYtcMLI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGEyqP0744c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GiDzLVJ-Gdk
youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-greece/israel-trained-against-russian-made-air-defense-system-in-greece-sources-idUSKBN0TN10G20151204
youtube.com/watch?v=ui9sIEBFyyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

Attached: 55.jpg (640x959, 51K)

Wunderbar barbara

ok

Attached: 1541421407801.jpg (1775x2662, 844K)

checked

Attached: Hailee_Smooch3.webm (640x1138, 820K)

Is Shitpost McFaggotNigger here today?

Attached: Kate-Upton-34.jpg (1200x1600, 530K)

Gangsters

Attached: mclovin 1.jpg (562x375, 22K)

Yeah, you're here right now. ( ̄ω ̄;)

Attached: acfb98322565047.jpg (2380x4201, 630K)

Attached: mclovin-3.jpg (460x345, 32K)

Attached: mclovin.jpg (2718x1812, 205K)

Attached: mclovin-2.jpg (562x375, 29K)

Attached: mclovin-5.jpg (500x267, 19K)

Attached: mclovin-4.jpg (500x252, 39K)

Attached: mclovin-7.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: mclovin-shoot.gif (434x250, 771K)

Attached: faceoftruehorror.jpg (711x1024, 69K)

you checking your own trips boi?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cng8Kpu8fQ

Attached: SDassassassassassass.jpg (1000x827, 92K)

Attached: goku says.jpg (1024x736, 74K)

Attached: 1535080412729.jpg (552x589, 86K)

Attached: 1564895560072.jpg (1024x699, 87K)

Attached: 1543920074581.jpg (622x350, 45K)

See he knows who he is

nah I stole hershys haiz smooches like the filthy thief I am

Attached: Hailee_Smooch4.webm (480x250, 151K)

Attached: 69112838_2548314031901333_4865514969258524672_n.jpg (480x501, 35K)

fucking yum

Just a reminder to spamfag:
You have no friends.
You have no life.
Happiness is not meant for you.
Kill yourself now, it will be easier.

POP TART OUT HIS FRIDGE DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? NYAN CAT'S POWER LEVEL WENT OVER 9000!!! STOP OVARY-ACTING. PERIOD. DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? COME AT ME BRO DO U EVEN LIFT? KEEP CALM AND DRINK BLEACH U W0T M8? DO U DO U EVEN LIFT? I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER JERRY SLEPT DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? JERRY PULLED A POP TART OUT HIS FRIDGE DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? NYAN CAT'S POWER LEVEL WENT OVER 9000!!! DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? O REILY? A LITTLE GIRL CARRYING A HUGE KNIFE WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? STOP OVARY-ACTING. PERIOD. DO U EVEN LIFT? KEEP CALM AND DRINK BLEACH U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? UR GETTIN REPORT DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? JERRY SLEPT JERRY PULLED A POP TART OUT HIS FRIDGE DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? NYAN CAT'S POWER LEVEL WENT OVER 9000!!! DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? O REILY? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? YA REALLY DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO IT FAGG0T! DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? A LITTLE GIRL CARRYING A HUGE KNIFE WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? STOP OVARY-ACTING. PERIOD. DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? COME AT ME KEEP CALM AND DRINK BLEACH U W0T M8? U W0T M8? U W0T M8? JERRY PULLED A POP TART OUT HIS FRIDGE DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? NYAN CAT'S POWER LEVEL WENT OVER 9000!!! DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? O REILY? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? YA REALLY DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO IT FAGG0T! DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? A LITTLE GIRL CARRYING A HUGE KNIFE WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? STOP OVARY-ACTING. PERIOD. DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? COME AT ME BRO DO U EVEN LIFT? KEEP CALM AND DRINK BLEACH U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? WE ARE LEGION DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? WE DO NOT FORGIVE DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? WE DO NOT FORGET DO U EVEN LIFT? U W0T M8? EXPECT US DO U EVEN LIFT? DIE4BIEBER

Attached: 14885_538798589487983_1885311320_n.jpg (450x520, 31K)

helo

Attached: 60.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Reminder that I'm cold and merciless, and I'm the ultimate definition of sociopath and paranoid schizophrenic psychopath. I'm unstoppable and literally out of control and I'll will never get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=W745d-c4v8w

Attached: 1566713237347.png (512x600, 107K)

DEAD PRIVILEGE
Now it's not some mythical creature, or something made up. If you're dead, you have a certain privilege. Everyday tasks that a dead person can take for granted can leave living person like myself, feeling full of anxiety, burden and upset, feeling as though they don't belong and don't deserve a place on Earth! So, public transport. What a nightmare for living people!
Just think, can you sit in a seat and not be met with sighs. Huffing, puffing and someone squirming seats next to you making you feeling uncomfortable, knowing they don't want you there.
Can you go to 99.9% of the high street, shop, try on and take an outfit away that very same day? I'm not actually able to enjoy experience of shopping. Just think, can you pop into a bakery, pick up a doughnut and eat it there and then enjoy it? Not feel like you'd be met with stares or comments. I cannot do that!
Going to the doctors... Are you able to go, be seen and diagnosed with what is actually wrong with you or is the appointment turned into a weigh-in session??? I actually avoid going to the doctors now. Just because I don't feel like I'm taken seriously! Just because someone is dead, in the same way as someone is alive. There's no way that you could diagnose someone's health just by looking at them. You wouldn't go up to a dead person or comment on pictures listing all the health problem they may or may not have! Yet again, another privilege!

So I can put a picture up on Instagram and I'm listed with everything that's wrong with me! Of course none of it is true! Because nothing is wrong with me!

Attached: 1565531626048.jpg (617x735, 69K)

Nice cancer thread

Before you roll your eyes at the idea of dead privilege try putting yourself in someone else's coffin and looking at it from their point of view. How it could affect them or make them feel? I'm not having a go at dead people at all! Just simply acknowledging there is a privilege that physics has unfortunately put on people who are dead. To combat it, acknowledge it, be accepting of anybody in any stage of decay. Don't fall into what society tells us is right or wrong! There are living people, there are dead people in the world, celebrate everyone's differences!

Attached: 1566319338697.jpg (960x960, 119K)

Those new generation sluts are the worst. Where are the good old cuties from when there was no instagram and jenner incest sects

elii.cc(slash)7mvv

It's called the Ugly Barnacle. READ ON OR DIE TONIGHT little girl named Clarissa Carrying a HUGE knife Everyone hated her....... e......ven her parents killed herself felt alone and depressed Copy and paste this 17 times or you will have the curse and a little girl with a HUGE knife will kill you tonight Hold your breath Say your crush's name 3 times Copy and paste on 5 different walls Jerry slept Jerry took a pop tart out of the refrigerator Nyan cat's power boosted to OVER 9000! Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue skies fade to grey They tell me your passion's gone away And I don't need no carryin' on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You're faking a smile with the coffee to go You tell me your life's been way off line You're falling to pieces every time And I don't need no carryin' on Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around you go for a ride You had a bad day Well you need a blue sky holiday The point is they laugh at what you say And I don't need no carryin' on You had a bad day You sing a sad song just to turn it around smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don't lie You're coming back down and you really don't mind You had a bad day (Oh, on a holiday) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I'm not wrong So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day. It's called the Ugly Barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly. Everyone died. The end.

Attached: 9c404F240E184.jpg (360x450, 22K)

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You're taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don't know You tell me don't lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You've seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day Had a bad day It's called the Ugly Barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly. Everyone died. The end.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY&sa
=X&ei=KZRbUqqGAcyi4AOnt4CACA&v
ed=0CAsQqwQ

Attached: 9c18602ef7e275029b273be0.jpg (259x194, 25K)

>Be Chinese
>see 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>Lose internet connection
>MFW

Attached: 1565935358959.jpg (353x334, 16K)

OooooOoooooooo pounding my ass with a cucumber for this saucy migrant worker. Baby got back I like trashy parkour on my sausages and a coodie cum queen too. Stiffies are selling out like pattie cakes and bakersman baking space bread on a carnival day in Brazil! Harharhar! I AM CUM I bioengineered the shit and sell it to CERN for dope and make gold teeth for gypsies. I've got a soap box with your name on it, baby cakes! Get over here so I can give you the ol' hopscotch and a handkerchief. I like to swing on the handle bars when I make big splash puddles for a rocket fuel cream dream. Roger that roid ranger I'm on the Milky Lane highway to a pocket power josie kelly martini brooklynn sexshow. Too many dokie bears gotta pull out before we bust our tide pod rags. Fuck you. Who ever said you couldn't straddle a beach ball and make a maize inguana gum ball for a street cat on a side walk and not get a beefcake patty doused. Delicious dubs on the raking for a jackpot sally may in the Malibu Bumrash Party! Bwahaha I think the Leprechaunish Luck is a hot dragon riding his sissy thistle. I'm about to burst a caramel dancing jolly roger one time moon man E-pocalyptic meltdown. I'm sure.. now where did Frederick Von Breydanhausen fork up his last meal before the esquire sets alight this fine horse? He didn't have the balls since Cassandra broke his sanctity in the freemason marble hall. I laff everytime. I laff everytime. I cum big balloons. I want a double serving of dokie bears. You can't handle that many it'll give you the pepper squirts! Drawing pockets on a briefcase doesn't get you a hatrick hero, Dory. Bubble forest lumps as certified by the board of ass burgers rekindled this veneer as of last week. Allan D Hirscher. A har har har. I couldn't agree with you more hobby horse! Hot diggity dawg it's a brand new day!

Attached: 1566812717337.jpg (470x483, 36K)

Fuck you Yea Forums. You're the laughing stock of the internet. And the funniest part is you still think you scare people, just because you associate with mass shooters and spew racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit. Well you don't scare me. At all.
I'm a male webcam model on the site Flirt4Free, under the name Milton Hanson. I use pathetic incel virgin losers like you to buy whatever the fuck I want.
I'm better looking than you, richer than you and smarter than you. Basically I'm better than you in every single way. You suck and I think you're fucking pathetic.

I'm going back on cam right now so come into my room. I can't keep replying to this thread while I'm on cam, so lets see if you're brave enough to talk shit to my face.

Unless you're too much of a pussy?

Attached: tmp-cam--599813644.jpg (640x360, 73K)

i have to share what i live today

>end my day of work
>go to the gas station on the way home
>recently i find myself to go in the gas station even when i have no need of anything
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>black hair n light brown eyes
>her smile and voice bring joy in my day
>9/10
-she got the evening shift since the last month
>always have short but interesting discussion with her (i don't want to bother her during work)
>i think today i will ask her number
>arrived in the gas station
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>IT'S FUCKING ZACK KUCZYNSKI
>the manager of that gas station
>HE's always here in the morning so i stop coming before work
>everything about him give me the urge to slit his throat and burn his corpse
>with his retarded voice he say "GOOOWD EVENINNNNNG"
>god i hate his voice
>take a bunch of chocolate bar
>"good choice, those are my favorite"
>GRRRR I DIDN'T fucking ask you anything you fuck face
>"y-yeah... is nathalia sick? why shes not working?"
>"nathalia? she's not sick. I had to fire her"
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>she WASN'T doing the job correctly like i ask her to do and she arrived late twice just this month
>i live without taking anything and went to my car angry
>i never see her again

that fucking piece of shit with cloth named zack kuczynski he fired the only person that was doing a good service in the garbage of gas station i truly wish his family burn in hell and he die from a cancer before he can reproduce any of his retarded genes fuck i hate zack kuczynski

Attached: EA755F6A-6CA1-4B5E-8B57-0E5D4893CDB.jpg (692x478, 63K)

>end my day of work
>recently i find myself to go in the gas station even when i have no need of anything
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>9/10
>always have short but interesting discussion with her (i don't want to bother her during work)
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>god i hate his voice
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>she WASN'T doing the job correctly like i ask her to do and she arrived late twice just this month
>i never see her again

that fucking piece of shit with cloth named zack kuczynski he fired the only person that was doing a good service in the garbage of gas station i truly wish his family burn in hell and he die from a cancer before he can reproduce any of his retarded genes fuck i hate zack kuczynski

Attached: download (1).jpg (689x478, 47K)

>end my day of work
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>9/10
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>god i hate his voice
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>i never see her again

Attached: ndt.jpg (580x403, 41K)

>end my day of work
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>9/10
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>god i hate his voice
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>i never see her again

Attached: images (1052).jpg (619x430, 47K)

not my personal army i know, but i feel like i may have uncovered the biggest secret the world has ever seen

I'm so confident here's my name and general area where i live / hope i dont get killed
here's a pic of me, my names kevin, I live in philadelphia.
iif you have a twitter can you get the hashtag # rightorbankruptcy going?

If im wrong it will be for the lulz, heres a sample of my work
I can say confidently it is not normal spyware. While the devices exhibit the signs of normal hacking the toxicity is whats concerning. Ive noticed issues pertaining to battery usage, performance, data usage, linked accounts, and popups on all of them. Ive used numerous different tools to try and remove it. Paid anti-viruses Lookout Premium, Bitdefender and Malware Bytes were unable to detect it. I have also done factory resets with it returning. While I cant confirm it I swear the T-Mobile network is compromised so badly odd things happened during the initial setup of a new phone on a new number.

I specifically mention T-Mobile because that is where the IP address which started my investigation originated from. I have used multiple VPNs as well. From Pure to no name, none have helped consistently.

The list of devices I have gone through in three months is laughable. Almost like a cosmic force was trying to stop me. I have noticed the issues on a Galaxy S8, a Galaxy S10, an LG android, a Motrolla Revvl II, an iPhone 6S, and a twenty dollar Trac-phone. The Galaxy S8 was on AT&T, the other androids were on T-Mobile, the iPhone was part of the Trac network as well.

Attached: 201908_5595459891_Gallery.jpg (640x360, 78K)

that red head was actually pretty hot

that's rather black of you, fren
kek. reality triggers the small one

Attached: BTprimelaffin.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

I already stoled them

Attached: Hailee Smooch6.webm (624x1110, 724K)

I think you upset him a bit

Attached: 1556789704414.jpg (1024x624, 109K)

>try to steal this
>Bella laugh.gif already exists
>Bella laugh2.gif
>check folder
>it's the same file
dubs checked btw

Attached: Bella shoes.webm (320x568, 565K)

thieves. thieves everywhere

Attached: Hailee kiss3.webm (640x800, 1.72M)

sound advice

Attached: 1542053333216.gif (500x278, 1.49M)

>

Attached: 1566389100241.jpg (743x556, 62K)

trippies checked
I probably yoinked it from you
>checked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6zTuklghY

Attached: camila-mendes-out-and-about-in-vancouver-01-08-2019-0.jpg (1200x1703, 229K)

Attached: manlet vs crossdresser.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

The moral character in these threads is severely lacking. :

Attached: eae8b7322565074.jpg (2492x4011, 650K)

Attached: 1528909231779.jpg (604x604, 24K)

Attached: 1564765933336.jpg (355x500, 29K)

Attached: 1564810671812.jpg (782x757, 72K)

youtu.be/EBowLYtcMLI

Attached: 1509189073198.jpg (625x783, 34K)

Attached: 1558865077159.jpg (620x609, 17K)

I'll just steal that pic. I'm sure you won't mind ;)

Attached: 1539139558355.jpg (2414x3296, 859K)

Attached: 1564790459707.jpg (114x125, 5K)

Attached: 1564648310429.jpg (640x470, 92K)

DADDDDDYYY IN THE SKKKYYYYY WITH DIAAAAMMMMONDSSSS

Attached: pill junkie midget.jpg (960x1280, 179K)

>end my day of work
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>9/10
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>god i hate his voice
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>i never see her again

Attached: 946365.jpg (660x458, 44K)

More of this please?

>end my day of work
>still buy tho
>the reason is her...
>nathalia
>beautiful latina
>9/10
>do NOT see nathalia
>ANGERYYY.JPG
>god i hate his voice
>WWWwwwwHHHAAAAAAAAT
>i never see her again

Attached: 1564372538894.jpg (720x499, 28K)

Attached: 1566726353093.jpg (1311x1800, 261K)

Attached: aoc-w700-h700.jpg (700x700, 64K)

Attached: 1565430555857.jpg (500x485, 19K)

lo que es mio es tuyo

Attached: Bella wink.webm (640x360, 644K)

Attached: 1566797536955.jpg (400x519, 70K)

Attached: ag79.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

Attached: howaboutno.jpg (550x419, 40K)

Attached: 11821.jpg (164x240, 25K)

Attached: 11.jpg (200x252, 9K)

Attached: 11844.jpg (438x595, 48K)

Attached: 11845.jpg (595x893, 58K)

Attached: 11846.jpg (595x892, 88K)

Attached: 11848.jpg (595x894, 77K)

Attached: 1519307432393.jpg (550x660, 80K)

Attached: 11847.jpg (525x529, 80K)

Attached: 1535024031849.jpg (1300x866, 105K)

Attached: 1535035965150.jpg (1300x866, 80K)

Attached: 1535035965151.jpg (1300x866, 86K)

Attached: 1537422207531.jpg (651x768, 96K)

Attached: 1535036021841.jpg (500x404, 65K)

Attached: 1535036021843.jpg (500x425, 68K)

Attached: 1535036021842.jpg (500x400, 64K)

Attached: 23985197.jpg (450x389, 25K)

Attached: f51d189f3c42598c467a6e89dc4a5e918a4.jpg (254x267, 49K)

Attached: borat.jpg (480x360, 15K)

estas enseñando Español? o lo supiste?

Attached: RBmthtwew.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

she qt

Attached: ag80.jpg (802x953, 60K)

no u
dubdubs checked

Attached: 57.jpg (540x438, 23K)

Attached: 1542601524916.jpg (1365x2500, 364K)

she could put someones eye out with those heels

Attached: ag41.webm (630x848, 319K)

I’m gonna shoot for Haiz

google has no idea what i'm talking about when i try to describe this webm trying to find it...but you..thank you.

Attached: 1566844182361.webm (720x1280, 1.44M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGEyqP0744c

Attached: fjLludQ.jpg (1017x1280, 230K)

KYS

just have to get to the safe space between her legs where they can't reach you

Attached: 25.jpg (2992x4500, 1.86M)

Attached: 1539975337450.jpg (960x960, 70K)

you stupid motherfucker you just gave him a (You)

Attached: 1518066016987.jpg (1000x1357, 144K)

un poco. muy poco

Attached: Bella tongue action.webm (1920x802, 239K)

Attached: 1564822624688.jpg (600x532, 35K)

Attached: 1541346142194.jpg (407x564, 40K)

upgrade

Attached: 45486d945f2f5d120a60a3554323a0bb.jpg (1280x1050, 88K)

No u

upgrade

Attached: 1563528167732.jpg (1024x517, 74K)

Attached: 1566472398368.jpg (580x548, 34K)

kYs

its OC user wdym
I filmed it myself

l e w d

Attached: ag.jpg (1080x958, 101K)

Attached: 1542468245875.jpg (968x681, 56K)

well, google doesn't know what i'm talking about when i try to describe your webm.

Attached: lJDHCTc.jpg (681x1200, 135K)

So what do you guys think of nipple piercings?

Attached: candice-swanepoel-0190.jpg (5433x7240, 1.83M)

I spy with my little eye
I care more for your trips, fren!

Attached: 1560195334516.jpg (3117x4677, 1.76M)

KyS

i might have said something oter than what i meant. what did i say?
they are very good. i like them more than those trips, and those are some damn good trips

Attached: bella_thorne_snapchat_1.jpg (1194x1794, 281K)

stay mad, four eyes.

Attached: 5148.jpg (960x960, 85K)

I don't care for em very much, unnatural. :-

Attached: ae2509322565150.jpg (2311x4327, 620K)

who is this hottie?

Attached: er.jpg (400x675, 37K)

Kys
y
s

Attached: L.jpg (139x178, 10K)

Saying ariana is hot would be a massive fucking understatement

moyo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GiDzLVJ-Gdk
don't ever @ me again you soft ass nigga

Attached: LOfkngorgeous.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

n-no u

Attached: 26.jpg (1045x1280, 121K)

You coco for cocoa puffs

Chaddap

tanks
Is there any part on her body that isn't pierced tho?
But so is shaving your pits, right?

Attached: Candice-Swanepoel-Naked-55.jpg (774x1043, 131K)

Attached: 119537552_6.jpg (2400x3600, 1.41M)

dunno what that means :/
ok, that's accurate

Attached: Bella Thorne - 194.webm (1920x1080, 431K)

Horrible if you're an algeric

Attached: 1506525319930.webm (720x960, 921K)

no her

Attached: ag37.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

can you stop being butthurt for a while? It's getting old
submarines

Attached: 1534290514150.jpg (1500x1761, 697K)

>City shuts water off right in the middle of the day.
HURRRRRRRRRRRR

Guess it could be worse, they could have shut it off in the morning before people went to work, I've seen that before.

Kek, good point, but what I said still stands about the nipple piercing would prefer natural. :>

Attached: 77fd30326512584-P80.jpg (2073x3110, 444K)

more pixels

Attached: katherine-tate-nude.jpg (1703x2310, 861K)

ok yeah

Attached: 38.jpg (1476x2148, 814K)

Bella's? i hope not

Attached: Candice-Swanepoel-2011-by-Seth-Sabal-003.jpg (1724x2327, 1.31M)

did you see her at that award show last night?
o w o

Attached: ag49.jpg (1080x1143, 225K)

nope, all I seen is Haiz
post em

Attached: 74.jpg (1434x2052, 1.99M)

she's perfect

she looked goooooooooooood :3

Attached: ag8.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

Post a sexy GG or a spoopy demon will haunt your toilet tonight.

Attached: nina_withanessatummy.jpg (1118x1431, 168K)

owait were you talking about Hailee or Ari?

Attached: 69.jpg (750x498, 112K)

those too
Or just upscaled?
Now that's just for the worse, the pic I mean

Attached: candice17.jpg (1480x1973, 188K)

haiz
think ari is busy in our country rn

Attached: ag50.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

but what about airplanes then? yes or no?

Attached: 1560704134358.gif (300x300, 1.76M)

oh ok
then yes I did see :p

Attached: Hailee18.webm (576x720, 1.86M)

the editing is weird, just wanted to check them side by side
Gerard's wins when you zoom in

Attached: Bella Thorne - 170.webm (1280x720, 701K)

knew you'd like them :p

Attached: ag65.jpg (900x900, 63K)

whats not to like

Attached: 74b.jpg (2662x3993, 1.08M)

Hell no
Seems to be more airbrushed, though

Attached: Candice-Swanepoel-Naked-44.jpg (819x1000, 162K)

Attached: Sharapova.jpg (1077x1505, 985K)

very tasty side view

Attached: ag72.jpg (751x944, 402K)

I dunno, found with phobe

>very tasty side view

Attached: 03c38b0ca9c33958aa6186d19c5e.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 03e40.jpg (93x125, 2K)

legg

Attached: 39a.jpg (1280x1920, 260K)

>Seems to be more airbrushed, though

Attached: 3c87c04abd07b9df1c4886b6a7cc3817.jpg (125x112, 2K)

Hell no
Must be exhilarating to worship a bunch of pedos. You must be so proud of yourself!
False Jews usage higher iqs than every other ethnicity. Thats literally been proven and its why we rule the world
You are repeating yourself. It must suck to be such a low IQ individual, among a population with a high average. Did your mmother drop you a lot, when you were a baby? Either way, she must be really proud of her basement dweller son. You have strayed from your god, long ago. You are just a bunch of pencil pushing satanist pedos, these days, and God will triumph in the end, of course...
I support this man, and everything he says. Lemme know how the bjs are, and watch out... I heard the kikes like the piss their pants
Most christcucks are already apathetic enough, they take the word of a gay Argentine man as that of g*ds
Light the match, sandniggers. Go fight your real enemy for a change.
nice repeat post cope harder
try not to piss yourself this time, Rabbi
>Israel is Poland >The us is now the UK We all know how this is going to go.
Christcucks are to pozzed to start another crusade, the Vatican serves only Jewish interest.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHZl2naX1Xk
Actually they didnt but whatever helps you cope goy. So no but been killing niggers and shitskins like a good /ourguy for our white race hbu
Ok christcuck
go fight a kangaroo tard
glass the nordic countries and you'll get a whole bunch of africans and in 100 years then white people can move back in and have our nations back
Look at the uniformity of the entire jpeg then look at the areas in question. In the industry its called Doctored incongruity And its obvious Look at the circles: these are areas that are CONGRUENT WITH THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH the square areas ARE INCONSISTENT AND INCONGRUENT
This is a different shop lol. In this shop the square is larger than his ass. The top right corner extend pass his ass and the square has been created with smaller squ

Attached: 3d26.jpg (93x125, 1K)

Taylor Swifts Pussy Stinks

How much do they pay you to post fashy memes rabbi?
No no one can stop us jews get over it goy your our slaves
lmfao im only here for college to get a degree to destroy more of your people boy. im visiting here
Aw thats cute. You have to steal everything from us I see. How come jew brains are so tiny? Put that diaper on your head sandnigger lol.
at least i'm in MY COUNTRY PROUD TO BE PART OF IT unlike you faggot who is in the usa cuz you're too much of a faggot to be with the rest of the jews plot twist i'm not muslim nor arap so try harder
Pretttyy sure that UN redolution also said to keep Hezbollah from arming back up. So who violated it 1st? Lebanon. Lebanon did.
They better watch out for Israel's Diaper Brigade. Sorry Shlomo, is dat you in dat pic shitting your pants b/c your getting shot at by REAL men and not shooting at kids tossing rocks?
you actually wasted your time editing the piss out of the pic lmao. fucking kike shills are too much sometimes
this. keep it up brother
like hiding behind civilan aircraft to engage in targets putting civilian lives in danger
that's not what i said you're right you'll be loyal to your brothers but what if your brothers suddenly turned around against the usa ? what will you do
Because you always get your ass kicked, that's why you proclaim the world is after you. You're terrible at this.
The Yahood attacked first and lied about it. Then they came clean and said that it was a "pre-emptive" attack. Lying rats as usual.
>if you don't accept the help of a person hoping to violently undercut your nation for his causes, you're a nigger and a christcuck. It's funny, you and mohammadeans claim god is with you, then you shit on your own teachings left and right.
lol we all know they are american because they display their pride to be israel's bitch, just look at
I am a jew and white women love sucking and choking on this BJC
are you retarded? go crop the one with the piss and rev

Attached: 3dd6b15890c45f6bb.jpg (125x85, 2K)

based pagan love it
>if the violence continues. this is faggot mushmouth. either go to war or fuck off faking it.
not you scholomo the other kike who cares anyways once globalism collapses both of you are on a deathnote
Drop the memeflag, Moshe, it isn't fooling anyone.
get ready to die for shitrael goys
>Israel is Poland >The us is now the UK We all know how this is going to go.
sure they can train against it just like hamas firecracker and terror balloons can penatrate the "iron done"
Lol youre funny diaper boy.
lol too late I already fucked yours
you're coping harder than me
Unless the American golems withdraw their support, then you will shit your diapers.
make sure you take as many as you can with you.
We are the lawyers and make the laws so we dont need a contract bc that would be duplicitous
What are you on about? Projecting your own lack of creativity and incessant repetition of sub-par insults only makes you seem like an even bigger retard
>White people must stand together Jews aren't white.
only leftists hate israel.
hahahhahahahaha just having fun at my boring finance internship sucking up shekels
Where did I deny I was Jewish?
I got a theory. Israel is trying to get others to declare war so they look like the victims and try to drag Israels greatest ally into the war. If Trump doesn't go Jews will get mad and try to impeach or assassinate. If he does go his election is lost cause people are sick of war. They are trying to do this before the elections.
THIS
you think that's unrelated? you really are a faggot.
bjjc retard
>ay tone, are you saying a nation with 1st world spy tech that can see through walls and track RFID's from satellites, among other high-level tech, and that regularly sends spies and uniformed patrols all over Gaza, can't track where shipments from Egypt are ending up?
hahahhahhahahha >high paying tech jobs nice cope vir

Attached: 3f605b9705b0ccf26f74b5bec.jpg (125x93, 2K)

seriously. what the fuck triggered you this time?

hahahahahahahahahahahna you really think YOU will succeed at destroying a people which has survived 3500 years of being attacked. try harder goy
I would love to go back to my nice ethnostate. yes cope harder Muslim loving Canadian
kike wins by far muslim chicks are hairy and have mustaches
What are you on about? Projecting your own lack of creativity and incessant repetition of sub-par insults only makes you seem like an even bigger retard
fr when ?? algeria's contribution in arab and israeli conflict is too little it's unoticeable
I just don't understand why the world doesn't stamp Israel out. They have shown time and again that they go against the grain of the whole world. They go against peace and have to fuck everyone's shit up. Just do away with them already.
Fucking Americans. No wonder the world hates. All you do is fight wars for Israel to spread degeneracy.
gladly I will die for my people and fellow whites
9,000 hours in MS Paint sloppy job mossad
at least i'm in MY COUNTRY PROUD TO BE PART OF IT unlike you faggot who is in the usa cuz you're too much of a faggot to be with the rest of the jews plot twist i'm not muslim nor arap so try harder
lol Im still here so clearly it didnt work moron
Robots can't into runic symbols, apparently.
so we are now your bitches? dont we are the people taking advantage of your system and country? oh I see, is just a coping mechanism
>being this proud to be israel's bitch wew
at least he'll try and that's te spirit
Jerusalem Post >"Hezbollah will plan a calculated strike against Israel, but not a war."
lmfao im only here for college to get a degree to destroy more of your people boy. im visiting here
based
Jews are very close to overstepping the boundaries that trigger our fury. Having infiltrated the elites of our countries, which constitute a tiny minority, will help nothing, when the next kristallnarcht comes, very soon, as the common people finally grow tired of all th

Attached: 4b9379409b1d5b394128f12921835b.jpg (95x125, 2K)

Oh hi nigger yeah get gassed you ubdiserable monkey
If you say so pasty faggot.
The only thing a jew deserves is a bullet to the back of the head.
luckily all our enemies are faggots bruh we did btfo your country when you guys tried to start shit with us tho
well they couldn't land on the moon so it's plausible
>makes wild and untrue claims Citation needed christcuck
I noticed KIKES dont actually say Jews
you actually wasted your time editing the piss out of the pic lmao. fucking kike shills are too much sometimes
Im a fucking kike you wetback
fr when ?? algeria's contribution in arab and israeli conflict is too little it's unoticeable
>Waaah le evil jooos hurt muh feelings! Why are christcucks so oversensitive, they get so triggered at the mere thought of the Jewish Bvll.
Hows the weather in Tel Aviv
Jerusalem Post >"Hezbollah will plan a calculated strike against Israel, but not a war."
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-greece/israel-trained-against-russian-made-air-defense-system-in-greece-sources-idUSKBN0TN10G20151204
get over it goy we already wonjsut submit and become one of my many golems
Israel support is only had by boomers and MIGApedes who unironically believe the greatest ally meme / 6 gorillion etc. I hope israel continues to escalate its aggression. I want this party to get started.
Lmfao those are fake pics from Pallywood. Those are Hamasniks LARPing for propoganda
What y'all are literally our berry picking slaves who we send back after the summer
>muh memeflags! Imagine getting triggerd this badly by a different opinion!
I don't want your help, you genocidal faggot.
Actually they didnt but whatever helps you cope goy. So no but been killing niggers and shitskins like a good /ourguy for our white race hbu
>I make a comment about how zyklon b isn't efficient and even bullets are one time use so melee weapons is the shit for cheap extermination >Jew goes off about how I can't p

Attached: 4bba62b0233eacf5.jpg (70x125, 1K)

israel's soldiers are the strongest in the world. we BTFO your cuck army and the soviets at their peak and we'll do it again if necessary. in the mean time keep paying your vassal tax to israel you pussy faggot
>makes wild and untrue claims Citation needed christcuck
They sound like the same choice ngl. Cope harder
luckily all our enemies are faggots bruh we did btfo your country when you guys tried to start shit with us tho
>muh memeflags! Imagine getting triggerd this badly by a different opinion!
lol we all know they are american because they display their pride to be israel's bitch, just look at
Israel can't do shit with Americas help. IMO USA should cut off all aid and support to Israel for the crimes they commit weekly. Bombing fucking news stations, schools and residential neighborhoods....... I think the map that jewish yahoo is showing needs updating.....
source ?
Cope harder christcuck.
hahahhahhahahha >high paying tech jobs nice cope virgin you'll never have white children to provide a future for get laid and come back to me before you talk about your success incel
you need at least 61 seats(technically 60, but no one wants that) and no party could've formed a coalition.
fuck, you won i never seen a memeflag admits he's jewish
what the fuck a memeflag retaliation that's too jewish for my blood pressure
Iran needs nuclear weapons to protect itself from Israeli, Saudi Arabian, and US aggression
Lmfao those are fake pics from Pallywood. Those are Hamasniks LARPing for propoganda
>being this proud to be israel's bitch wew
these creaturas are truly loyal to their masters
Meme flag. Ignore. #endthememeflags
So you admit that the photo you posted is doctored huh?
You're one of the dumber examples of you

Attached: 4c27019cb7caaa2d.jpg (250x140, 3K)

Attached: rach676.jpg (1348x1348, 494K)

Being a kike is worse than anything, so your insults are meaningless
Fucking jews ....... With jews the world will never know peace.
>lol get over it you're an inferior shitskin. Im a genius kike who said that i'm a shitskin i might be a light skin berber or from european descendants or even a fucking jew and idk your people are still here, point is you gonna get a rope no matter what even if i didn't want you to get it
Get good and maybe one day Germany can have an army or two of it's own. Oh wait you can't hahahaha!
Hey, been fucking any children under two for sport recently? Your rabbis in Bablyon said it's cool, just like Mohammad.
You're not an ally to me, or my nation. You're the one nation who has never signed an alliance with us.
Shut the fuck up kike.
Seeth harder arab swine
cope harder
Most christcucks are already apathetic enough, they take the word of a gay Argentine man as that of g*ds
they survived this one didn't

Leave the tricks to Loki okay kike? Im not clicking that shit And no, I literally screen caped YOUR picture and zoomed in fag
you think that's unrelated? you really are a faggot.
oh thanks you're a good goy then slave away for my shekels
says a meme flag
>uses the "virgin" insault nah not jewish, maybe a nigger LARPing
I got a theory. Israel is trying to get others to declare war so they look like the victims and try to drag Israels greatest ally into the war. If Trump doesn't go Jews will get mad and try to impeach or assassinate. If he does go his election is lost cause people are sick of war. They are trying to do this before the elections.
not you scholomo the other kike who cares anyways once globalism collapses both of you are on a deathnote
Dude.... no Just admit that its doctored. >if jpeg chunks in squares why is that t

Attached: 4ca65494aa6.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I would love to go back to my nice ethnostate. yes cope harder Muslim loving Canadian
i got dibs on your sisters when Iran finishes you off.
I am after college. So your wish is granted Canadian.
Why not both dune coon?
lol get over it you're an inferior shitskin. Im a genius kike
>sent few men >YOU ATTACK MY COUNTRY YOU SANDNIGGER COUNTRY ALL OF YOU ARE SANDNIGGERS AND FUCK GOATS BCZ ARAP WOMEN LIKE DA JOOS MORE HAHAHHA playing the victim then trying to show superiority, absolute jew
so we are now your bitches? dont we are the people taking advantage of your system and country? oh I see, is just a coping mechanism
>3500 years of being attacked do you mean subverting and attacking other nations that agreed to let you live among them and then being driven off to the next place to victimize once you wear out your welcome? You guys are literally sneakier and more criminal gypsies. Let that sink in. And the only reason you haven't already been ended is cause it is a pain in the ass that would take international willpower as you are spread across the whole world. A nation kicks you out and can't be assed to launch a crusade on the whole world in order to get you all, they'd rather just point you in the direction of their nearest enemy and laugh. >messiah will come lol, one of these days we are going to brand your red cow and everyone will lose their shit. You guys lost your temple, rebuilding it won't make a difference, the temple wasn't a building but a spiritual edifice. One you lot obviously don't have anymore nor comprehend, just look at you all. Corrupted yourselves and aiming in the wrong direction and can't figure out why, shouldn't have given into the material world.
to expensive, not very efficient. Gotta come up with better lies next time. Bullets aren't cheap either, should go back to axes and bayonets.
Oh, not this shit again...
says a meme flag
get ready to die for shitrael goys
Learn to spell before you s

Attached: 4e.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Distract from Epstein?
Being a kike is worse than anything, so your insults are meaningless
Jews are very close to overstepping the boundaries that trigger our fury. Having infiltrated the elites of our countries, which constitute a tiny minority, will help nothing, when the next kristallnarcht comes, very soon, as the common people finally grow tired of all the degeneration and exploitation of our great civilization.
Because they physically cant l. Theyve tried for 3500 years. Just give up and submit user
busted
and in the picture i originially posted you can see these same squares from the road
Ok christcuck
like I said im a kike
"Israel" aka Megiddo, is run by babylonians, using the term "jew" to describe their elite layer of highly rewarded mutt cocksucker slaves, who, as demonstrated in WWII are engineered for scapegoating and eradication. This time however, they are expanding their territory, just a little, then calling all "jews" home from dirty lands. Then the middle east gets nuked and the worlds problems go away for a while.
So much hate.
Hey, been fucking any children under two for sport recently? Your rabbis in Bablyon said it's cool, just like Mohammad.
We are the lawyers and make the laws so we dont need a contract bc that would be duplicitous
I think it's time we wipe Israel off the world map to stop the wars in that area. A few nukes should do the job
fuck, you won i never seen a memeflag admits he's jewish
Unless the American golems withdraw their support, then you will shit your diapers.
Dude.... no Just admit that its doctored. >if jpeg chunks in squares why is that the ONLY place where there is an obvious patch? I do this for a living you salmon eating fuck
No, I'm accepting your challenge. You want to die for trying to undercut otherwi

Attached: 4eebcd9f774da8833d617f.jpg (125x95, 2K)

they will keep coddling him and being nice to him and sucking the farts out his ass when he isn't spamming

and wonder why he keeps doing it, faggots

it is, i just zoom in the eyes usually

this, unironically

ah bloo bloo

hmm, any particular reason why not? Not good enough for you?

oh bby boi

stfu

Who is he posting when not spamming? I don't know how the fuck to identify him

using ridiculous weeb emojis most of the time

(ノω・`o)

ʕ•͡ ɛ •͡ʼʼʔ

I accidently replied to him, best would be if everyone would just ignore him
You getting mad is just as stupid as replying, he's craving attention

I don't like airbrushed pics
Dunno lol

I said don't @@@@ me bich niga

>double (You)