soundcloud.com/maxoelectronic/spazzkid-lovers-maxo-mirrormix
tpazolite.bandcamp.com/album/answer-from-x-girlz
youtube.com/watch?v=KVzhNAB5jO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the great glasses escape

gnicudortnI

Attached: adoS.png (211x197, 19K)

mfw when i realize that "Introducing" is the same forwards and backwards

i mean its still the same meme even if its mirrored from the way its usually complicated. it doesnt change the content of the meme

amazing

the greatest redpill of all

fungus bones

BRUH

look at yo toenails..... they black (uh)

dubs, nice

Brain parasites

pain barasites

Tokyo Diorama

tokyo nukez and tumble pukez

What is the Japanese word for "diorama" ??

*googles it* i dunno man it's all noodles to me

this is true of every word

no, "are" and "era" have different meaning

fucking noodles, nice trips tho btw

Your fortune: Bad Luck

fucking stuck up clique of mank goers refusing to chub a mocher past a hundred or so posts, zooming onto next menjey, and next menjey, .... chub up the fucking adults before they croak prematurely. buncha *ss holes ,........

Suck my chub

yea...... youll get chubsuckered alright......

chubacabra

all u got eh?????? mank aint lookin too good bro ..................... lol...... mank dont feel so good bro........... lolol... stop poOOOSTING IN IIIIT STO O O OO OP SHUT U UU UU U UP

shut UU UAU AUU AU AUU AUI AIOIUO AU AOU AUUO AUOOUA OU OUOUA OUA UOUOA UUOA OUU AGHPE

whats up with BONES bro do people actually sit down and enjoy BONES bro they feel like a fluke or some sort of in-side joke fake band or something who listens to trashh ass BONES bro fuck those morons bro

fsgboiy niggalodeon

I don't think you appreciate just how witty "chubacabra" is

fagboy??????????????????????
scuse you??????????????????

pretty sure it says fsgboiy i don't know where you got fagboy from

set my subtle jab sensitivity high. 'tsjus how i like it. ~shrug :beers:

jabs to the right jabs to the left
i ain't got a jab cuz i'm smoooo-ooo-oo-oo-ooooookin' crack

crack smokin crack smokin crack smokin all night

smokin' crack with pickle rick

Quit yo jibber jabber

i like the cut of your jibber

just got my green card

Do they speak English in What?

BALLDANDERS

eastenders

features protean properties!

s4s stuff schizos say, it deosn't work i know but whatever

h'h"A A A h a A h A A A a a A
'msure you could get one of these PSYCHOS to come up with an explanation for that discrepancy

take "discrepancy" if it works
h'hoooooooooooooooooooh
age ol pun, thanx popz ...

syke this was me

(also me)
the BALDANDERS / BADLANDERS paradigm

Modular discrepancies

JUKECRU DOOK - "E" - TRAX

The Jews are trying to take over the planet. Do not allow the united states to be thrown into another middle eastern war!
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

yea bro , bro i was jus casually freestylin to some jams –– (for like 15 seconds bro .... i dont sit there & fuckin freestyle bro it was actually a RARE occasion for me to do such a thing alone) –– & i said somethin like 'psycho jewish people are ruining the planet, get to know ya neighbors dont take em for granted' ....... so damn tru bro. it's really OUT THERE in the COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS now bro, and its GROWING... a growing knowing of psycho satanic jewish crimes on this planet. 1a my fave adages about this? "the jew will always tell you what happened to him but never why" ... funy ass good ass sh8t its getting out there bro keep up the good fight bro

It has been in the collective unconscious for thousands of years. People have been trying to kill the jews forever

literally just like, casually sang that aloud bro like,,,, not more than half an hour ago bro....
literally professed it in the flesh - and - blood world with jubilance bro ....
and they havent even really benn on my mind today bro....
its just this STORM
like fort nite storm of jews
creeping into every last crevice of our institutions bro
fAcking fAx AAAAAAAAt

AH*A*H *HA H A**A H*A**HA H*A *HA* *HA
guess so huh....

you know about the collective unconscious bro? cause plebs will say "collective consciousness" .... bro .... bro talkk more about collective unconcsious bro :]

You probably know the history better than I do

it's where all the iconography of our world is derived from

heres ur jewish poetry bro

Attached: poetry.jpg (1896x1022, 271K)

epin

sloppy job mossad

:]
kewl

HUMANS over lil MONKEYS mother FUCKER

monkey picks up stick to poke into termite mound
monkey picks up stone to bash other monkey

present day

surgeon uses sharp stick
mechanic use twisty stick
artist use fluffy stick
writer use ink stick
soldier use stick that throw many little stone very fast
tank fires big stone

it's all just advanced sticks and stones

l AOoa Oo AOoA Oo AOoA OoA O% @O) O%@ AO)@ %AO)O)%@ O)% @A)O%)O@ A)O%A O)% AO@))%O@A O) OA OoA oA O AOo aoA oA OOA o AO AOl
u funny bro pls start blog bro

it is pretty cool
>artist use fluffy stick
lel

pick up your fluffy stick and create beauty

b'jonk

We're all getting Dookieflandered tonight

you open up my eyes....... i'm alive......

but yea ive thot about that to some ext––––AGH*A H*A @H*@ HH*% H*A @%H*A@% H*%* *H@% H*A@%H*AH*@% H*%@ AH*AH%*–––– b–but so yea... so yea i was thinking about how im interacting with tools all day. practically everything im doing utilizes some sort of tool or another. fascinating stuff we'll be right back

It's for same reason too - we do stuff with tools to make money, to buy food. We're all poking sticks in termite mounds, in a slightly more advanced way. Money = termites, indirectly.

We live in man-made caves. We wear clothes to replace our lost fur. We masturbet, frequently! Dirty monkyes

tail-envy

FREEZE dirtymonkeys! dirtymonkeys FOUL my babies CLOTHES like BLOOD, like SHIT, curlicued tails troop queries on my babies! MUSING dirtymonkeys’s pointless— STICK them with sticks!

when he said tools I thought he was using it figuratively to talk about the stupid people he interacts with all day

CARPENTRY CRAFT KIT - Chisel your own Bowl&Bag! (FATHER AND SON BONDING)

government mandates superglue to every household to fix issue of a rise in divorce rates

fistful of frags and a bowl full of bags

you put the bowl in the bagonut and drink em both up

Quantum shift bowls and cats

YOU DRINK A BAG OF COCONUTS AND YOU DRINK 'EM ALL UP

Attached: Cat-in-a-bowl.jpg (763x563, 112K)

Lil' Sassy maxin' and relaxin'

Bam Margera Man?

AhA)H*(AH* H((H@H*( H*(*(H@ ((HA@HH*( A@H(H@h2 A( (HH@(*AH@A H*(@AH*(H*(A@ HH(*A@(* @((*H@ AH*(A@ H*(A@ H*(*@AH*(A@ (H* @AH*(HA@ H*(@AH(*@A H*(@A @ A

AN ANCIENT EVIL HAS AWOK

*slaps ancient evil*

Attached: angeri.jpg (540x524, 122K)

yeah that's fuckin' right, biotch

Your fortune: Godly Luck

When i pull put the snub they run for they life

Put the snub in the chub

I got snubbed in the club

im blu if i wuz gree i wud d*e if i wuz gree i wu

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.03.[640x480].[1C88CED3].v2.mkv_snapshot_00.18_[2017.07.07_09.12.40].png (640x480, 580K)

chubbin' n' snubbin'

imagine that

a big ol' turdlet floatin' in the sewer

just waitin' to be gobbled up by the rats

cheers m8

Attached: kill me.jpg (449x628, 126K)

You're welcome

yo ......... yo lol
lol yo monkey man?
very typical of a monkey man post, this kind of thing right here...
that u bro?

it's been so long you don't even remember meme man's mannerisms bro

The Great Depression: Choose your own adventure! 50 FUN ENDINGS!

50 first dates

50 cal straight to the dome

tentoein' outta the 'shwitz: jews ur own adventure

I'm Pickle Hitler! Get schwitzy!

Attached: pickle hitler.png (300x250, 19K)

crunchnauts trekking thru the honey nut crunch cavernz

I'm Hitler AMA

Blublublublblub ima fish

crunchy or smooth

Crunchy

Crunchy when i'm buying for myself, creamy when I'm buying for a household

u just got datamined by Big Peanut suckers

Doesn't matter, I don't have money anyway

Six million more or gtfo

guys i'm being serious maybe we just never post monkey thread again.

i think this board has run its course and monkey with it.

limb by limb we chop the monkey down, send for the hacksaw --- take out the tongue

i'll never post it again i promise

gonna bump this one more time though

look i like the monkey but lets be real , when it dies it aint going to heaven

oh you think there's a heaven
let's talk about that

Attached: 1010286502048.jpg (519x596, 191K)

CADAVER TECH

A( H*@$( H*($ H*H*($@H*(@A$ H*(A@$ *H(A@$ H*(A@$ *H(A@$ *H(A@$H*H*A@$ h89A@$
dude, just fuck u already, alright?
yea–––––– yea sure jungles of above average ability–––––– yea sure––– BUT THATS WHY HE'S HEEEEEH-HEH-HEEERE BRO. I-I-I ME ME ME FOSTERED THIS COMMUNITY MAKE NO MISTAKE! god, find me a fuckin high quality post like this one elsewhere on the board at any given time. ykno? 'tsjust...... not there. this is the finely-crafted stuff that ive been wanting to see out of this particular "es-forest" board for a long time, bros...... im sittin bacc rn grinnin'n'smh like 'how did he pull this off rn' bro. really such a welcome mind and a welcome voice in this place bro. so utterly satisfied with ur posts homie

o macaou numerou

makukeru sangeru

dond fforget tto b nice

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 27 - Ijiwaru shiken o kirinukero! [WinxBloom1980][96B61373].mp4_snapshot_00 (960x720, 494K)

Benny Dipshit

cadaver tech
suck the soul outcha deck

following up

well i'll be leaving but i'll probably come back like usual.

5 years

look monkey fucking monkeys

Attached: yourmotherlikedthis...itwouldreturntogetrapedinsteadofgoingwiththehero,totlebenisblind.jpg (737x909, 544K)

rock araound macoque

My dad used to say "fight fire with fire" and then the house burnt down

My dad used to say "take the path less travelled" but then everybody started doing it

h'heh! h'hoh! yeh. more please. more and better. more of this, but allso better of this

lilmonkeys SHADOWS on my sons FACE

My dad used to say " a little hard work never hurt anyone" then he fell in a woodchipper

nah i got nothing

i member u bro...... u have a scertain vibe 2 u bro...... things u choosing 2say i can tell bro....... you can leave nbow........

you–––––––– you guys can clear out now
~as if to ppl practicing fire drill hanging out in far corner of parking lot as instructed~
yea you guys are good this is over now '
nothing left to see here so stop keeing the fucking thread alive for nothing, thread consists of keeping thread alive, so just DEAD it already

I'm not leaving till I get my badge

heres ur badge with a pin in the back

Attached: soda_medal.jpg (600x600, 283K)

Thank you sir *salutes* it was an honor. I will tell my grandchildren about this day.

awwwwwww
awwwwww isnt that mankgoer cute?
his replys so well meaning and cutelike.....
pls voxxy

CIRCLE OF MONKEYS

Attached: Monkey_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

THE MONKEY I DEADED

THE OTHER MONKEY I DEADED

The circle is complete. The gateway is closed. Mank-space folds in on itself, and disappears up it's own ass.

bowl / bag cycle

Forty years ago marks the beginning of Bowl & Bag.

What started as a typical errand — bowlbagging — blossomed into something bigger than we ever could have imagined. But no matter how big we get, monkeys have remained at the heart of everything we’ve done since that day forty years ago, and will remain at the heart of everything we do in the future.

bowl&buAOAOAOoAUghe

Attached: Elephant_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 4K)

HAERAOwey

Attached: Astonished_Face_Emoji_42x42.png (42x42, 3K)

h'heh heh! MISSED this one! what an absolute treat i have here to acquaint my self with ...

youtube.com/watch?v=GRNnnbQNaEk
~limbo-type dance getting impressively low at impossible angles maintaining groove with cut throat pecision

Bowl & Baggage: An Entrepreneurial Guide to Growing Your Business In Any Environment

square pants is new white ppl insult bro????? bro....... thats a fuckin good one bro...... very good perfect choice ....... fuck..... they got us bros.....

drench monkey in cheap Lambrusco wine on the Janiculum hill overlooking Rome at sunset at light him ablaze with the the stump of my cigarillo

oh herro u rikey smirery face???

You don't eat the goddamn monkey Jim, come on, it's diseased

copped one of these for 10 quid did i get ripped off

Attached: createcard (1).jpg (474x659, 220K)

stage 2 k2 spice sack add on is x10 the price thats how the jews get you

cant believe this

Attached: 1456768241511.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

tryna jus RECONSTRUCT all the FICTION that i didnt care for

ok seriously where's jevin bros.
ok actually for real jevin come back now bro

You have GOT to catch them all

i member monkey man, he used to go, ".....and so like i was saying" ... which honestly was just the biggest FUCK YOU to every post that had been made in the hour before. such high level scuzz baggery .....

termites. devil juice. payce.

One day we will all be back eating termites, when the rich folk decide we can't afford meat anymore. You'll see it more and more in the news "termite burgers are the future and that's a good thing"

h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
u4real or.........
FUENTES was jus talkin about that last nite bro. it really is a globalist push bro. thats 4real bro. if u were kidding bro thats actually 4real, news storys about eating criickets and whatnot and how cool a cricket bar opened up in levittsville!!! GLOBALIST PLOOOOOY, SAAAAAAAAGE

so anyway

"Bug Protein Tasty AND Nutritious And If You Don't Like It Basically You Are A Nazi"

Yeah i know, you can see the propaganda starting already, meanwhile fat Stein berg is munching on baby dolphins marinated in children's tears

'tsjust weird, how they sell it as beneficiasl .... like , just hit me with the hard truth bro. ten billion people on planet soon and we cannot feed them all meat! but instead it is goofy woman news anchor excitedly telling me of latest alt-meat developments as if they are all the rage. truly disgusting........

Thing is even though you can be aware of social engineering, it works anyway. The next generation or two will think it is crazy to eat meat and bugs are normal.

nooooooOOOOOOOAAAAOUGH FAAAAAAAKE MRAOROROAUAHGE

eh. maybe is best.

Attached: 5ca47cafd755f6a661d77dfae558cbfa.jpg (411x600, 45K)

do you really think this whole human civilization thing is for the best though

UH.. YEA.. jus as long as im on the "BOAT"
after that it can screw it self

󠛡

o sweet ham of the valley (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

The Fabled "Boat"

and somehow coincidentally:
>Select all images with boats

dumfuck saying a book is bad for having no plot gonna find a plot o land and bury him

LOOOOOOOOOOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAHOHAHAHAHHAHOAHAHHA H((HA (HA H(A (HA HA*AH*HA *HA H*A H*A H*AH*H HOAO AO OAO AO OAO O O OO L

plot my damn rage on a graph goes alley-oop off the flippin page

more like alley poop

Back alley poop flinging ring uncovered, scientists baffled

no i dont like that at all

youtube.com/watch?v=vFwNZNyDu9k

Introducing

Attached: Jesus.jpg (531x710, 290K)

how dare you

less i know the better

i only ever double dare

GUYS "how dare you" is one letter off "how are you".............. bonkers

Blew my mind

okAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyuh
mAke it stuAuAuAuAuAoughpe

The neighbors' kids are having the summer of their lives. God bless them, for I remember my own summers of this sort.

mobby depp

you can't run the machines after 7 pm

you can't run the machines after 7 pm󠛡

you can't run the machines after 7 pm󠛡 󠛡 󠛡

you can't run the machines after 7 pm

you can't run the machines after 7 pm 󠛡

you can't run the machines after 7 pm󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡

*runs machines*

*turns off the machines*

death row more like hasbro

10 years, 40 years, 200 years... how bout i'm doin none of em

dubso

goddmn fkn BRUTAL

the conquering conkers

startinn' gottinta' put me on a flannel, with this breeze comin in, h'heh heh! dog days of summer ............ d*mn .................. :beer:

how you supposed to "TAP IN" if you're not treating yourself like a soul scientist?

what is this "HOLE" on the v tuber winner .... fycking "HOLE" in skirt? fuck is that shit? colostomy bag? fuck yoOOO O OO U

Attached: aye0q7rqj8t11.jpg (2040x1715, 580K)

lolling so le hard right rn

fap gap™
Yea Forums designer fashion feature. Velly purchase plase

Attached: 1442980594670.jpg (545x586, 73K)

i really really like this logo

Attached: 1566558527448.png (1297x951, 71K)

If I ever got the chance to speak to the administrator of Yea Forums in real life I would dismiss his spirit so fast his head would spin

yea......... yea ill dismiss somma your spirits inna second........ ~sheke de fiste

Ok pussy

im facking buAOAoAoAOaOaUghred.
closing in quite quickly on five years of monkey bros.
i –––– i almost cant believe it bros.
are we experiencing same points in time at once?
or am i just interacting with how every one acted when they were experiencing this timepoint?
cant say for sure
fascinating stuff we'll be right back

Arrested at Best Buy for Impersonating a Federal Marshal!!!! Bucking on the lamps, messing the light, smearing silly putty on the couch, the carpet, ripping up the sheets, torching the wallsconces, lilmonkey shadows on your sons face!

I was explicitly instructed by the officer in charge of internal affairs in my local sheriff's department to not call the FBI

food is shit
"food truck explodes"
hln headline news feb 25 2019
"fbi most wanted, tijuana tortillas is maria rosa"
hln headline news feb 25 2019
#stargraphics
#totopeada
"soy totopa" "soy totopina" line of sex slaves are now toilet and toilet paper, ask for it by name
edition.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/five-things-february-25-trnd/index.html

"tijuana tortillas no fuma mota"
party wolf 2019
XHLYH QUERETARO

last tijuana tortillas sighting:
@20.5937856,-100.4112011,15z

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/7639694/

Attached: 1551139266083.png (1366x768, 147K)

pls calm down. pls be with us at the dinner table, instead of always embarking on moon-beam dreams and wild pegasus rides in your amazing mind... glare caught in distance, psycho eyeball bulge, delicate boy, delicate dreamy girly boy, floorboards creaking into the night, pacing and writing on the walls, dangling pendants and meditating on some unexpected subject... locket trinket antique miniature treasure chest prissy dreamer boy, what does future hold for monkey ?

You get nothing

Anything you take from us you have stolen

–––––––––yall think mcAckerAck gAs AttAck is the lAst stAnd of human posting on this board bros?
idk bros...........
delicate dreamer boy bots get ShartCarpal'ed

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

#letsgochamp

#NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Termites in the brain

Termight™ protein
Krunchy Krickers
Beetle Juice!

inspired by the colorado rockies

every time i see a screenshot from this board one of my fuckin' posts is in it

dond fforget tto b nice

Attached: mako rika majo ri-ka.webm (640x480, 974K)

ur famous now

i reject fame

can i get a shoutout tho

Big up to my nigga JIM and all the mankgoers in the hizzy tonizzy

where in the workd is jibilinksi san diego

CHAKA WUZ HERE

you awaken in a green room with cracked walls and paint peeling, a lonely bulb hanging, dimly lit in the centre. you are sat in a fold-able chair in front of a cold metal table. a frosted donut's resting on a napkin. there's fragrant coffee in a disposable paper cup.
50 people are screaming at you with a trembling voice "JEREMY DUNK THOSE DONUTS ITS YOUR ONLY HOPE ITS YOUR ONLY CHANCE, YOU GOTTA DUNK THOSE GOD DAMN DONUTS YOU CANNOT WAIT".
50 people are screaming at you with a panicked voice "DONT DUNK THOSE DONUTS JEREMY WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT DUNK THOSE DONUTS--YOU WILL DIE".
1 person is at the back, waving his arms frantically "NONE OF THIS IS REAL ITS NOT REAL YOU JUST GOTTA WAKE UP JEREMY YOU GOTTA WAKE UP RIGHT NOW JEREMY WAKE UP".
do you dunk those donuts?

eat the donut

h8A H*$(H*(A@$H*(A$@ HH*(A@$ H*A@$ *H($A@H*(AH*(@$ *H(A@ $*H*A@$ H*(A@$*( *H(A@$ H*($A@ H*(

USE SKOAL, RELAX

imagine bein called BLEVINS

USE SKOAL, RELAX

Attached: confused nick.png (300x256, 74K)

"MOE SHOP"

wont stop til i find all the BEST psycho idiot jams!
moe shop i love you! psyqui i love you!
the android52 i love you!
i love you the android52!!!!!

"MOE SHOPPE"

Attached: 870820703839959a2be5ab2558068d9c.jpg (580x820, 105K)

whats a psycho idiot jam what am i missing out on

like some sorta HAPPY HARDCORE???

TODAY'S "CUT" : soundcloud.com/maxoelectronic/spazzkid-lovers-maxo-mirrormix
| PAST EDITIONS |

more psycho idiot jams like these absolute fuckin COMEUPS please!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

sommin like this??????? ?? tpazolite.bandcamp.com/album/answer-from-x-girlz

BROKEN BEATZ BI BROKEN PEEPZ ~ YO'S TRULY , ESTVAUS SOME

LOLOLOL HELL YEAH BRO WHY NOT BRO LOLOLOL
UNH,GIM–,'EY–,––3,WOOH,~snp

HARD–ER–BETT–R–FAST–R–STRONG––R–––-,GO,GO,GO,GO

LOOOOOOO OO O OAAOOA O AOO OL why tho.....

i been kissin white boys since two thousan'n fo'

WHITEY BULGER

LIL' SIMZ

Novelty songs are the toilet water of music

DONT GO MAKIN PHONY CALLS . . . .

Do you have any TOILET MUSIC

Put the mokey in the toilet. Hold it down, close the lid. Tape it shut. Flush it over and over. Cry if you want to, it's Ok no one can see

Monkey business

funky munkey businez

Furtive mustard bushes

furtive musthouse barriers ! kroded astical wails

absoute madman at it again !!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=KVzhNAB5jO4

monkey bath time

anyone looking to chinwag?

what are some other fast placed internet places that stave off fomo bro i need more instant communication & chinwagging in more innanet hangouts in case one of them is shitcanned

building and maintaining a repertoire of innanette hangoutz :]

4channel.org has all your monkey needs and more ! visit 4channel.org today !

USE SKOAL, RELAX

COWBOY MODE, ALONE.

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

Attached: lf_medical_delivery-SM-Lochfoot.jpg (2400x1500, 585K)

suAOAOAOAOughe

Attached: 1542875668935.jpg (1500x1026, 461K)

BALL DANDER

BALL DANDER

d*mn...................

Attached: original.jpg (1280x924, 284K)

BALL DANDER

the SAGE / SAVE paradigm

Attached: 1540867057490.gif (50x50, 15K)

i'll take all of it thanks

The Catalyst

ZIT SUCKA SQUAAAAAD

we zuckin up those zitz

beef&bibs restaurant - we got the beef, you got the slop, and we got the bibs

a beef bowl with a huge fuck'off blue tarp - be as sloppy as you want

fire the BEEF CANNON at all your friends. 15 cents a go

I survived the Beef Cannon and I got was this lousy bib!

Huge increase in beef related illness - scientists baffled

maybe because everyones slopping aroudn in beef fucking stupid fucking idiot scientists. dumbasses.

by by munhi :]

byyyyyyyyyyyy,byby :]

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

ONLY THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU CAN HEAR YOU WHEN YOU ARE QUIET
-COMMENTED BY GUSTAVO AYALA

thank you gustavo

CUMBRAIN

Uh-uh see f i r s t o f a l l, I KNOW you ain't just gon' sit there and try to tell somebody some bout theyself nigga I graduated TOP. OF. MY. CLASS

bugle balls

banana balls

And then...

THE SAGE HADOUKEN TO END ALL SAGES

KETSCHERBLÜKKEN

The student has become the master

The master has become the bater

The chortler has become the chortled

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

The bread basket has become the maître d'

fkn mcLOOOL XXL

The McDonald's has become the Burger King

JAQ STORY THYME NOW

Hyper-intelligent buttholes

The End

smash monkey face half of skull hanging by slither of skin credit roll

IS THER A NEW DESIGNATION PLACE TO MANKGO ??????? AT THE CURRENT MOMENT ? PLEASE LINK

with-a mank i share this-a lone-ly view&