Post stories with the girl,who cheated. Could be exes, wives, friends gfs, friends moms...

Post stories with the girl,who cheated. Could be exes, wives, friends gfs, friends moms. Anything cheating related with picture of slut and story.

Attached: IMG_0242.jpg (616x1096, 111K)

Banging best friends bf behind her friends back

Attached: IMG_1238.jpg (1548x1536, 349K)

walked in on my ex taking a BBC...

Attached: %tg.jpg (720x1280, 177K)

Girl used to send me nudes when her bf was asleep

Attached: FB2C74A8-D973-4340-AF7E-851CED645D0B.jpg (750x1334, 152K)

Was he fucking shit out her?

Story

Is that an OBrian?

Story. Were they fucking behind your back for a while?

Nope

he was fucking her from behind when I came in

this was the 3rd time she said

Attached: #$6h.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

Was she louud

Attached: D29F6151-DA1A-44ED-823A-421DC985D99F.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

yea, they must have switched positions as I walked inot the house because I didnt hear anything at first, then light moaning as I came down the hall(thought she was playuing with herself) and then hear screaming right as I approached the door

Hot

took two cocks at a bar in our city then came home and told me she wanted to start seeing other people

Attached: 46389CAD-4265-43F6-BD63-A546A49475BC.jpg (750x935, 698K)

Shes hot

Yeah I wish she woulda just cucked me but she dumped my ass

Attached: 5ECF7156-3524-4F53-B424-FA8A094A4D08.jpg (750x935, 684K)

She a fat slampig anyway. Fuck her move on

Nice pussy?

You’re not wrong, but she gave head like a goddess

Attached: 0B4F70B4-2E0B-4CA0-854F-76D8FA00E963.jpg (750x937, 783K)

A little loose but she could take a full cock and not whine about it

Attached: AFE8D0B9-7EAD-4B0C-8EAD-393082E9DEBE.jpg (750x933, 542K)

So you're posting from prison, right?

She sucked off a guy on my college football team. Told me about it a few months later while she was drunk. Apparently he has the largest cock she’d ever seen.

Attached: 155690DF-D9F0-485F-8734-784F200F76E1.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

Damn, cold blooded.

Any good little slut can do that though. Youre better than than and she disrespected you. Any hoe can spread her legs, lay there, and take a cock. Youre a man, grab your sac and remind yourself who runs shit and who has to suck dick to get ahead.

Another insecire fat slampig. Discard, move on, upgrade

Great tits.
More?

>Apparently he has the largest cock she’d ever seen.

And you tasted it too

Use to fuck this chick for years while she was in a relationship.. use to fuck her while she was pregnant. Also use to cum in her all the time and once she told me that her bf ate her out straight after she got home with a creampie. Wonder if he knew

Thanks Yea Forumsros I got a date tn that I was gonna ditch but fuck it might as well try and find someone better

Yep. I ended up staying with her and she cheated on me again in Vegas. This time a guy fucked her in a hotel room while 5 other guys watched. She claims they didn’t join in but I don’t know.

Attached: 93E1BC5B-48BB-4384-BC76-8FD79AE3E1A4.jpg (1280x960, 184K)

This sorry sack of tangerine bitch is my ex. I dated her for like a year and found out she was cheating on me for the last 3 or so. Feels bad man. I never suspected because she was still so keen for sex all the time and nothing changed. Oh well I guess, live and learn.

Attached: IMG_3293.jpg (520x693, 127K)

You’re a massive cuck, should’ve drugged her then beat her up, and left her under a bridge. That way she wouldn’t remember how she got beat up beg you for help and you tell her to fuck off for cheating on you again and blame her bruises on whomever she “fucked”(aka no one, that time)

Cheated the night of her bachelorette party. Fucked her ex one last time.

Attached: B6F0BA7F-0498-4D91-8CF7-A6CD280A27D4.jpg (750x742, 527K)

She didn’t tell me till months later so it was hard to be mad.

Attached: E51A822D-1A7F-4030-8B9A-F05A2A2D6595.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

You got it man. Only if YOU are ready. Fuck society and social norms. Do you and be rad

What was the murder like?

Any ass?

She didn't strictly cheat as she asked me, but she did fuck another guy. Does that count?

You didn't still marry her did you?

that actually makes you a huge cucking faggot.

I made the same mistake. They never learn, they always try again. I made a vow to drop on the spot if i ever get cheated on again. Not even a revenge fuck. No value in a pussy that everyone fucks

Sorry man. She's gross and a whore. Upgrade and move on. Let her wallow in a Forest of dicks and get an std and watch her crawl back to you.

I would....
But the faggot just enjoyed, right??

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. So I assume you aren't interested in any more

Tell me you called it off and told everyone, including her family when they ask

That's awesome. Any more?

Ass?

You too brother, thanks for the pep talk I know what I gotta do which is forget that fucking hoe

She asked, you cucked...

>Cheating ≠ Cucking

Attached: dem_nerves.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Started selling nudes 2 years into our relationship, got her to stop but then she just started fucking her ex lol

Attached: 922764D8-E21F-4CF7-A7A3-9887F5474BE0.jpg (2831x3770, 1.86M)

I am aware of this, thought there might be interest, have been educated to the contrary so now I'll bid you "Good day" and leave

Don't misunderstand... you should already know everyone here is a faggot... you just consented... pics of said event I'm certain would be in everyone's interests, including mine. No need to back out on us now user.

Thanks bre. Just feels bad man. I mean I had a ring and she was super chill, until she wasn't lol. Glad I have tinder and this sad frog imageboard for solace.
Pic is girl from bumble I'm fucking. Into weird daddy/daughter stuff but fucks like she was molested so I can dig it

Attached: IMG_7760.jpg (540x960, 72K)

fuck that trash. I wouldn't fuck her with /pol/'s dick and say /r/ was pushing. That's just fucked up

Attached: Cheers_m8.jpg (525x417, 45K)

>pics of said event I'm certain would be in everyone's interests, including mine
I wasn't there and pics were not taken. Sorry

I mean, real talk work on you and what makes you happy. I live life like i am trying to be so happy that she won't help but to notice. The beauty of it is that another, more worthy woman will notice before she does, and she will be crazy jealous. Living well truly is the best revenge

Every weekend she went to "road trips" with dirends while she had a bf, after 1 year they broke up when he say the pics on her phone

Attached: 20190730_062352.png (273x247, 104K)

No worries user. Just curious, but after she asked, how'd you take that. I'm not into cucking or threesomes. I'm too insecure for that shit. I fantasize about it sometimes, but I couldn't ever do it.

I'd have felt as if my entire being would have been deflated if it was 15 years ago. Now, I'd just shrug and tell her to move the fuck out if she asked to fuck someone else.

Happened to my friend man. He had a ring too. It's disappointing but imagine how miserable you would be if she was your wife and acting like a whore cheating behind your back, or worse not even hiding it and having no respect for you at all. Trust me dude you are better off. Lots of pussy out there dude you deserve better and respect. Fuck this empowered female society, men need to keep having respect for ourselves and one another.

girl I've known since primary school turned out to be a complete slut. I got released from prison two months back and we fuck on the reg, her husband is in a rival gang and I always find something to nick from his house when I go there so that makes it even better.

Attached: image.jpg (2359x1080, 805K)

Left me for a dyke she met at work. Honestly it turns me on to think about them fucking. Also drives me mad.

Attached: 7FDB6E6E-CDA7-4E29-897F-7C0FE237087D.jpg (678x978, 712K)

She had a decent ass but I agree

Attached: 529643FC-FCD0-49AB-A8FD-27ECFE3908D9.jpg (960x1280, 284K)

did you murder her and the ape she was fucking?

>but after she asked, how'd you take that
TBH I was her first and once she really got into it, I always wondered if she was curious about what fucking another guy would have been like. We discussed this in bed and I said that I wouldn't mind if she was, as it was natural and she was a hottie. She always said she wasn't. I was actually surprised when she said one day that there was a guy hitting on her at work and that she was curious. Went from there.

Fucked best friends bf then started dating him after the friendship ended.

Attached: 37BC4967-50C7-4480-8036-AD2EDB9C809A.jpg (640x1090, 532K)

No you didn’t

Shit man... If I was in that position, at least with what I know now, I would have got up and walked out. Man's got to know his limitations. I know I wouldn't be able to live with that.

Being open and honest is a very good thing. It at least gives you an idea of what's coming before you get blindsided by it. Happy at least you had a chance to see it coming Yea Forumsro

Attached: cb37fe21bacdceee55afc023_full.jpg (366x480, 17K)

IMHO it would be stupid to walk out if a girl says she was curious about other guys - she's human with a pulse. The point was I could have said no and she would have been OK with that, but as I'd opened the door I thought the least I could do was let her go through it if she wanted

No she didn’t, who the fuck would’ve paid to see this trash?

Had a bf but always sent me pics

Attached: 6CE7674D-DABD-4178-BB63-5FAD982F44EA.jpg (1080x1920, 252K)

nudes?

Request seconded...

Used to suck her coworkers dicks while married

Attached: Fatima.jpg (232x314, 9K)

Send your gf’s/ex’s/wives
Kik: ehwalnkp

so is this another larp thread?

Fucking whore.

Had a child with her and she started fucking some guy who just got out of prison. She dumped me right after my grandpa died and was pregnant with his shit stain like four months later. I was with her for 7 years.

Can’t trust women.

Attached: 28F29405-F405-431D-95A8-82BA9078454A.jpg (1920x1928, 222K)

every single thread on Yea Forums is a larp all we do is sit behind our computers and larp all day, go to reddit if you want verifiable truths they even have a karma system there to help you decide who's a liar and who you should trust.

I wish my story was fiction.

just in case... user is posting pics that were "paid for" in another thread.

Cannot confirm all are the same girl, but you'll recognize the room and the phone

I met a girl through some friends who was married to her high school sweetheart. Except this bro never let go of his high school sports career and became a typical gym bro. She got tired of him forcing his ways on her and always being at the gym. So she found someone who was the opposite. We fucked everyday while he was at the gym for almost 2 years until she finally left him.

Who knows, I remember some people at her uni had her nudes so maybe them

need more

Attached: 416CDFEF-F0A0-4AC4-9A75-05AD7C2D7327.jpg (2208x1242, 492K)

ever fuck her?

I had this tradition growing up where I would go hunting with my dad and uncle. I got a gf when I was 15 and she insisted on going with us this one time. I got permission from my dad but he told me that we would have to set up a separate tent for her, as I was not allowed to openly sleep with her at our age. The second day it rained and her tent got damaged, so she had to sleep with us. Aside I wasn't allowed to sleep with her, the arrangement was that she would sleep between my dad and uncle and then me next to my dad. Now I've slept with my dad plenty growing up. He's a hugger. But it was still a surprise to wake up in the middle of the night to find my 15yo girlfriend sound asleep in my father's arms, with his arms closed tightly over her breasts (arms, not hands). She later said she was cold so she didn't move her and that nothing else happened. But I still can't get that image out of my head.

ngl that's kinda weird

Yup. Daddy is a confirmed rapey pedo.

not sure if troll but thats fucking weird behavior on the part of your dad.

I agree with you. Which is why I still remember it.

He didn't force her to do anything as far as I know.

Continue Plz

It is. But what really gets me is her behavior. You'd think any 15yo girl would feel awkward about it. Not her. She was all sunshine the next morning.

yeah this, maybe she was secretly into user's dad or something

if she was a fresh cherry... she would NOT be all cheery the next morning if something happened... She was probably just happy to have not been molested...

or this

or ya know... could have been the uncle too.

All you cucks make me sick.

>what they're saying about you.

Attached: Ahem_Faggots.jpg (552x369, 41K)

Grabbing a tit while she sleeps is a crime alone, especially if underage.

He's a confirmed pedo raper whether you like it or not

Bitch cheated on her bf with my friend, then started dating him and then cheated on him with another guy. Cant get a photo cause of Fuckbooks screenshot protection

also not letting you sleep next to your
gf is a little odd, but forcing her to sleep between two grown men is ...

It was not his hand over the tit. It was his forearm. His hands were on her sides. If I'd seen hand on tit I definitely would have flipped out. But I see your point.

We were 15, we couldn't sleep together on his watch. But I guess the most logical thing would have been to have us on the two extremes of the tent. It does get pretty cold though so maybe that had something to do with her being between them and not on the far side. But, again, I see your point.

Fucked her co-worker. Her sister was the one who told me about it. Wasn’t the first time, cheated with an ex of hers too.

Attached: 917075FD-3979-47B3-8898-24F7B00783E4.jpg (3072x2304, 1.35M)

Two things
>a mirror as a head board seems like a bad idea
>fucking a rival gang member's chick seems like a way to make sure someone gets killed, probably her

>a mirror as a head board seems like a bad idea
I agree. Would never have a setup like that in my place.
>fucking a rival gang member's chick seems like a way to make sure someone gets killed, probably her
I won't tell and neither will she unless she has a death wish

Dude, bitches be crazy

No loss.

Dykes are possessive and manipulative.
The same thing happened to a friend of mine.
His wife went from a loving relationship to a controlling and abusive one.

He now has two kids with her. I’m her ex’s roommate. Was a fun ass night!

Attached: BD79E691-CA41-44C8-8DA2-FEED537D0679.jpg (750x1161, 168K)

Kik me your sluts and I’ll rate and tell you how I’ll fuck them burner1002

this hurts so much

lol niggah, she looks like she has daddy issues.

nice dubs
nice mating press
bs story
2/3 ain't bad

Attached: 5ECD1BF.jpg (1343x928, 139K)

Pic related an I have been good friends for along time. Used to be fwb. We hooked up one last time a few days before she got married, and she was absolute deep throat master. Its all I could think about during the wedding.

Are they really ALL whores, Yea Forums? How the fuck am I supposed to ever trust women

Where is she located?
She sounds like fun.

>pic related
???

Whoops

Attached: FB_IMG_1566913713717.jpg (871x1153, 84K)

Any blowjob pic/vid?

ABQ, she just went through a divorce for some reason

Attached: 1491280668588.webm (720x404, 377K)

You're in a cheating thread, Anonadoodle. Most women are frigid and won't let you nor anyone else touch them.

Okay, I'm going to show up at her door with a star trek dvd and anal lube.

any nude?

>I told you I wouldn’t stop cheating

So you liked it?
>Duh

God that even hurts me.

Attached: 1563342733144.png (764x1600, 1.05M)

Sorry. Probably had some back in the day but they're long gone/wiped. And I obviously didn't take any on this occasion. As if she would have let me. Like her anons?

Attached: FB_IMG_1566914400404.jpg (1363x2048, 135K)

I doubt that. Niggers can hear footsteps from 1000 yards and can run 70 mph right thru windows based on their African genes.

Funny you're not in any of these pictures. You would not be LYING, would you?

Attached: 1566484921633.jpg (598x600, 80K)

Ex got (almost certain) fucked by 3 guys while passed out drunk. Based on how she said she woke up, I have no doubt she was done by all 3. Several months later she passed out drunk again after we invited a load of guys back (one “kind-of” friend of mine and a group of his mates) after a night out. Before she passed out I told her I was going to get the them to join in and we would all bang her, she said carry on, even if she was asleep, so after she did pass out and the guy I knew left, I told them to go for it. She doesn’t even know it happened, but she got fucked by about 7-8 guys that night. I didn’t even stay to watch most of it, just left them to it. I did see 3 different guys fucking her at various points when I went to check on them, one of them banging her ass. She still thinks she has only had sex with 6 guys, realistically it’s closer to 20.

She cheats on you, tells you months later, and you say it’s hard to get mad? You live in a left wing state don’t you?

Her name Jen?

Really abusive Ex cheated then dumped me.

I was happy she finally left me alone.
Absolutely despise all pixie cut white womyn SJWs now.

They're all crazy, manipulative wolf crying cunts, and I hope they all burn.

Attached: punpun-onodera-29836.jpg (284x378, 70K)

Attached: 1448641214113.jpg (1536x922, 216K)

Attached: E8D5F8C2-B90D-49D7-AE57-1C1B246B18DE.jpg (1216x2163, 548K)

sister told you while you were doing her?

Attached: 23ba769d9965cbe36e0fafcc2354d541.jpg (1500x1125, 360K)

Once a month, Brian and I like to get a suite in a fancy hotel
for a weekend of fornicating, eating, and talking. We talk more
than any lover I ever had. We talk about lots of things, but he
is intrigued by my lifestyle and wants to know everything about
my family life, especially about my former lovers and the
children they fathered.
He admires the way I handle carrying on my affairs. I go out on
dates, get dressed up in slinky outfits, stay out all night and
entire weekends, and always have my date pick me up at the house
and return me. I hide nothing from my kids, my husband, my
parents, or anyone else. If anything, I flaunt my infidelity.
Brian admires me for my stand, and my flaunting turns him on.
Outrageous flaunting turns me on as well.

She is fire bro. I'd have a hard time dumping her too. T

The kids do ask a flurry of questions, though I always tell them
it's none of their business who I'm going out with, when I'll be
back, where we are going, why, how, when, what. You name it,
they ask it. Even after all these years without answers, they
still ask. The older ones have learned that asking questions
about Mom's private goings-on will get them nowhere. They
rarely bother. Mark never asks.

When I return from a date, the little kids hit me with another
barrage of questions, especially when I look a mess, and I often
do. I make no effort to hide the evidence. I can usually count
on Steve, my oldest boy, or Georgette, my oldest girl, to shush
them. They can ask the most embarrassing questions, like, "Mom how come your hair's got bits stuck together?" or "What's the smelly stuff running down your legs?" That sort of thing.

I also allow my lovers to call and leave messages with anyone;
consequently, the family soon knows the name of the man I'm
seeing regularly. My last lover, Harold, had a mischievous
streak and liked to leave lurid messages with my oldest
daughter, Georgette. She faithfully relayed his messages. He
also liked to leave messages with my husband. I got one from
Mark that said: Saturday night, eight PM, no bra, no panties,
no condoms.

Brian has no qualms about calling, either. Mark learned of my
new lover right away, as Brian calls frequently. He prefers to
leave a message and usually won't ask to speak to me. I have
been home when Brian left cute but lurid little messages. He
also enjoys picking me up and coming to the door, actually
coming inside, a new twist, but one I enjoy very much. He talks
to the children and Mark. When we return, he always sticks
around for coffee.

After our first full weekend together, we came home at eight PM
on Sunday night. All the kids were up. Mark had his hands full
and wore an apron. I wore a blouse with three top buttons
missing, no bra, no pantie hose, no panties, and I carried my
shoes. My hair was a mess and sticking to my face from a
marathon fuck right before we checked out. Brian's semen was
smeared all over my thighs under my tight micro-short skirt.

Knowing how much Brian got off on the flaunting of my
infidelity, I sat carelessly without adjusting my skirt and gave
the kids a good look at my bare, sperm-covered pussy and slimy
inner thighs. The older kids would not say anything out loud,
but Philis, the six-year-old, I knew would react. I made sure
she noticed, and she exclaimed, "Mommy, you aren't wearing any
panties? Where are your panties? What is all that wet stuff on
your legs? Why? Where? Who? I silenced her with a wave off
and smiled at Brian who smiled back. Mark wasn't smiling. He
served coffee.

Went to uni with her, we dated, I had a bad mental breakdown and she started cheating on me and gas lighting me the whole time about it

Attached: 0D1DDC24-A4D8-4C73-8782-19F6D012CE78.jpg (1536x2048, 317K)

When Brian got up to leave, I walked him to the door. His arm
was on my lower back and slipped lower down on my ass with each
step. I looked up and smiled. At the door, he turned and
placed both hands low on my ass cheeks. My back was to my
family. He peered past my shoulder and quietly said, "We have a
full audience."

"What did you expect? Is Mark watching,too?"

"Yes. I am sorely tempted to bunch up your skirt, put my hands
on your naked ass, and give you a passionate kiss."

"What's stopping you? Are you afraid of Mark?" That challenge
did not go unanswered. Brian boldly pulled the back of my skirt
up (baring my ass totally) and grabbed big handfuls of my naked
ass cheeks."

I teased, "Oh, you are a bold one, aren't you?" He squeezed,
molded, and pulled my cheeks apart. I think he expected me to
say something as he moved his fingertips low towards my sex
lips. I pulled his loins tight against me, sensuously grinding
my crotch on his hardon, and said, "I see you're into giving my
kids an anatomy lesson. Kinky. I like that."

That was all Brian needed. His fingers reached my cunt and
pulled the lips far apart. I could feel the cool air on my
inner membranes and a thrill coursed through me as I realized
what they were seeing. I said, "Now they know where the wet
stuff is coming from."

Brian's lips came to mine and we melted into a deep, passionate,
loin-grinding, soul kiss that lasted several minutes. All the
while we kissed, Brian's fingers manipulated my sex for greater
and greater exposure and obscenity. I gave myself over fully to
this lurid display. We parted. He left. I turned to see that
all of my kids had moved up to within a few feet of us, and they
all had different reactions on their faces. The little ones
were simply puzzled. The middle ones were amused. The two
older kids looked a little shocked.

Mark wouldn't look at me. I ignored them all and simply went up
to my bedroom. I didn't even pull my skirt back into place. I
went upstairs swinging my naked ass.

Nice fantasy, you stupid incel loser

I was cheated once by an ex. I ended fucking her cousins and secretly filmed it to where I did my best to fuck the three in one day, and the day I expose her cheating on me showed her pictures of the three sucking my dick hours apart. The look on her face was epic. Sadly, her cousins didn't want to fuck anymore, so I lost two good pussy to get revenge. I hope her best friend and her still friends, I kinda ended fucking her too months after we split.

More of her?

I expect your dad and uncle took turns with her whilst you were asleep

Separated from husband, met on Tinder. Loved to be fucked, choked, and gagged. Now back with husband, still messages to connect when she comes through town.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1856, 118K)

>>be me
>>with wife for 9 years
>>work trip out of state. Gone all week and only home for weekends
>>Have roommate
>>trips out of town last for 3 months
>>Sex with wife at minimum (1-2x a month)
>>Finally come home for good
>>Wife and roommate at each other's throats.
>>Roommate moves out yep months later because wife now hates him.
>>Wife tells me they were drinking one night (like most nights) and he tried to convince her to fuck him
>>Says she turned him down, yelled at him and went to bed.

I'm like 90% sure this is not the whole truth or that she turned him down.

What do you think /b?

Nudes

Most of the time I was faster but I wouldn't say cheating is fine I'm just damaged and trust issues.
But well my ex gf of one year cheated on me with a skinhead .
I was visting family hours away and she went on a trip to paris . Told me on the way there that she fucked this dude behind my back. We tried it again but I couldn't stay with her so I fucked her regulary on the side for a couple of months and got a better GF . Now all she wants is me back and I would do anything to ruin her life fucking hate that cunt .
But I'd suggest moving forward and not giving in to the hate you.have towards that person .Try being the better men I was weak and still am .

you just trusted the wrong one. that's your fault.

She fucked him

Attached: 45.jpg (651x1107, 155K)

Ask your former roommate .
But I'd have my doubts about both of them saying the truth .

nudes?

She did it with her boss's partner an older dude with rock tons of money, Before that she cheated her ex with me so I guess I should've saw it coming, but hey, love is blind and I really thought she was in no ways a slut (as everything pointed out she is) and that she loved me and she cheated before because she was alone and shit like that...

Anyways found out, because this dude had some business going on with a distant friend she went as her couple and met at the restaurant, he then send me a picture and she told me she was at her hotel, sleeping.

She never fucks her husband bc she's always fuckin me bahahahaha

Attached: donttellfatass.jpeg.jpg (979x979, 413K)

She’s lying bro. She blows Justin right before she comes to you

that's not cheating unless you fucked her

she looks nasty

this isn't cheating you cuck

nice, more of this

yeah, this stuff rekindles their sex life, you are a toy. It's all good, just enjoy it, but don't pretend her pussy isn't dripping from his cum too

This is what I'm leaning towards myself
I work with the guy and honestly don't expect the truth from him either way. Would just be a waste of time

A co-worker whose fiancé moved out of town for college. She used to complain about him never calling or coming home to see her. I was honestly just trying to be a good friend and go with her to movies and dinner and shit since she basically had 0 friends.

She ended up seducing me. Sometimes the really quiet shy ones will surprise the shit out of you. She told me that she loved me, but still ended up moving to be with him when he got out of school.

She still messages me all of the time about how unhappy she is, but we haven't fucked in years.

Attached: 20190827_122451.jpg (600x800, 176K)

nudes?

Absolutely my man!

I have all kinds, but they are safely tucked away on an external where my wife can't find them. I only keep a few pics on my phone that I can claim were downloads from reddit or something.

Sorry