Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated...

Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated, also dick flash thread in general.

Attached: 5a2c21829fa59.jpg (500x645, 140K)

A friend was over at my house the other week. While we were watching tv I pulled my cock out and started jerking, she didn't notice.

did you cum to completion? love secretly jerking around female friends

I did. I wanted to cum in her hair so bad, but ended up finishing in my hand. Pic related are hers.

Attached: 20190608_193319.jpg (720x868, 219K)

Flashed a friend of mine 4-5 years ago. My wife and I went through a pretty heavy party stage and my friend Marissa crashed at my house a lot. We were partying outside and I had to piss so I just pissed outside. I was in conversation with her and was hammered so I just whipped it out and started taking a piss. I was horny af so I was already half hard. I made sure to turn to her as I was finishing up. She definitely saw but I think she was a little embarrassed. Another time I did the same move but I was facing her maybe 5 feet away. This time I was peeing behind my shed because there was a shadow. I moved so I was in the light. Again, half hard and in conversation. She stared the whole time that time. We actually made eye contact as she looked up from staring and I went from half hard to full on raging. Once I got fully hard her eyes got a bigger. I heard my wife open the door to come outside so I had to put it away.

Good times

cumming in hair is a great fetish

Wtf

Used to cum on sister in law when she slept over.

Nope being arrested isnt going to be fun.

>she didn't notice
Uh what? Are you tiny?

Attached: jaja.jpg (347x626, 39K)

When I was 17 I started smoking weed with this chubby girl from school. She had good taste in media shit so it was fun hanging out. She once told was bragging about how she had blown her ex boyfriend and mentioned she had never seen a soft dick. I took mine out and she kinda giggled and said something along the lines of “well it’s only fair if I show you” so she flashed her boobs. We kinda laughed it off but later that night after getting stoned and starting to pass out she kinda started kissing my neck and it led to her blowing me weekly for about 6 months. I would just get deepthroated and cum way in the back of her throat. Honestly the best head I’ve ever had still. Later she would say that she wasn’t actually experienced and had only ever seen one dick before mine.

Hot

motherless D210B20

Dunno why he put it away, she was clearly into it

Post pic

Yes, consentually in the bedroom with the lights off, under the sheets

motherless B3E0890

I regularly go to nude beach with a bunch of friends, some of them being girls

motherless AA6F84C

incredibly hot, ever done anything more?

Yes. We were drunk at friends home and she said to me "user, i want to see your dick". I smiled and pulled my pants down. She didnt expectig it, here jaw dropped and we both started to laugh.

were you excited as you showed yourself off? did she seem excited? anything more ever happen?

I was drunk and dont think about it in the minute. She was shocked but to today i can vow that she licked her lip when i put pants up still looking at my crotch. And yes, she blew me that year

motherless FB343E2

My friends girl loves me, but we never went out. Shes always been taken but I'm her first love and crush. whenever I go spend time with them I stay for a few days. Ever since I was about 15 I'd pretend to be asleep while my boner stuck out of my boxers straight until the air with other woman, so I started doing that with her recently. My meat is 7-8 inches long so I live for the reactions I get. My friends girl never saw my bare dick in person cuz I love teasing her and making her pussy ache my dick. Whenever I visit and everyone goes to work she sneeks into the guest room to wake me up and I always have a chubby dick or full boner in my thin pj pants. She always stares at it, she even woke me up to tell me my package has arrived lol. After doing that for so many years with long breaks in between she gets so crazy for me to the point that it shows in front of her man. She fawns over me. Gives me hugs every chance she gets. Once she heard i got dick pics on my phone and shes stolen my phone just to look in the gallery. She found it once and took my phone into the bathroom. Shes my favorite play thing and she gives me a huge self esteem boost.

any pics/nudes?

id love to steal my best friends girl, does she seem to stare at you with lust and craving? has she stared at your cock a lot?

I wish I saw her big milfy nipples. Always long and hard. She has great big titties now after having to kids. Her 1st kid made her go from a cup to DD. That's when I started noticing her more. I love her titties. These days she teases the hell out of me with pretending shes ganns flash but doesnt. She wants me to see. I've seen her nice fat ass too when she wore shorts pulled all the way up her ass. She likes when I look at her and say innocent but dirty provocative things.

Every chance she gets. I always see her eyes dart down to my crotch.

have you thought about taking it to the next level and making physical contact and doing things with her? does she seem to have any sort of romantic interest or just deep lust in you?

When I was in junior high I used to save nudes of myself in my phone gallery. They would be in between regular pics or memes that I would then show to a female friend or classmate, hoping that she would swipe a bit too much and find the nude right in front of me (they were full body frontal nudes, I wanted there to be no doubt it was me). Then I would act all embarrassed and ask them to please tell no one and that I didn't remember that was there.

I guess due to the age (12-14) they never took it wrong. They laughed it off and actually tried to comfort me out of my "embarrassment" telling me it was ok and that I looked cute naked. I got a huge rush of horniness form those experiences

If I did, it would ruin my life. I love my friends more than an orgasm. Plus that shit would get complicated. I personally enjoy being the forbidden fruit. It's easy and I still get what I want. I've thought about fucking her but I cant lol.