Does sex become more boring as you get older?

does sex become more boring as you get older?

Attached: 1480383319110.jpg (1280x960, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect
twitch.tv/gitanofly
youtube.com/watch?v=NSD2WW8xieY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The best thing to do in my opinion is to try new things to keep it fresh. Even if you think you won’t like it your partner might. That’s the beauty of marriage is you have nothing but time to try it all.

It’s supposed to. In your twenties you’re supposed to have children so your sex drive is higher and then your job is to raise your children and keep your family together.

I'm getting married in April, any advice user?

It depends who you're fucking I imagine...

No, but sex with the same person does

Yeah, pushing 30, did the bdsm and did/lg scene, and a dabble of things in other areas.

Now have a permanent gf, we just do vanilla a couple times of month.

Both our drives are down and don’t really enjoy it as much.

I'm 32 and I've had sex with quite a lot of women. With the very enthusiastic ones it stays good a lot longer. But even with strange women it still becomes more boring. You start to grow other interest though, so no worries.

I'm a boring person op
Boring to the core
Useless too but look
I guess yeah
I'm burnt out on it even though I don't get enough of it, but with my attitudes, I'm not getting it to begin with
Have fucked 3 dudes and 1 female
The female was a hooker and the only reason I fucked 1 dude was cause it was a hooker, the other some dude who I fucked for cash, and the other some random off of tinder
Or "transgirls" as if females have dicks

Sex is stupid but it's cool I guess
I guess I'm a faggot, not because of the gay shit I've done but because sex with either sex is just so pointless man

Hoops and rings and drama and I want out
I don't want kids and regardless of whether I am or am not, I'm a homosexual somehow because I have a baseline hate for women, men, the world, and everything in general

I want out of that rat race and instead of being a beta jealous dude, I'll just pay for sex instead
Idk op idk

35 year old annon. Been married 10 years. Sex is still as good as it was 12 years ago. Biggest advise, eat the pussy and embrace slapping/choking. Let her sit on your face. Make her cum first and then have the time of your life banging her. I might be old fashioned.

Nah dude you’re spot on that’s my technique and I’m a single 23. Since I was 15 I been letting bitches sit on my face and cum before I bust inside of them. Couple scares, no kids tho thank God.

Dubs of truth

Also checked those double 69 dubs

Attached: 184D72D9-9A93-49E0-AE16-5F700A1F374F.jpg (286x256, 30K)

God damn I love clover. I wonder if she wants to become my girlfriend.

Yes. Been with the same woman for over 8 years now. I’ve pretty much lost interest. Just fap now when I feel the need.
A lot of it is me though. A combination of depression and just a general hatred of life.
Her daughter moved in with us a few months ago. I’m starting to fantasize about her now. Not the healthiest relationship I’ve ever been in.

Something to aspire to.

Man,
I tried tugging it about a good fifteen minutes ago

I couldn't even cum man
I've fuckef pussy before so this can't compare
I know pussy is problematic but in this moment of needing to cum, I'd need pussy
But even then, it's problematic

Make sure your girlfriend wasn't raped or and or molested before having a kid. She can be a total fucking slut but the moment she pops out a kid instantly dry as a desert all the fucking time. Research her thoroughly before considering anything permanent. My life is fucked save yourselves.

why are you together

Been fucking since I was 14, im 43 and still fuck daily and love it. Love to fuck my gf Ive been with for 8 years. I also fuck different prostitues weekly so that may be part of it

Attached: 1398376550148.webm (640x480, 1.91M)

No. Anyone that says otherwise is doing it wrong.

Not necessarily but:

… an old joke about Calvin Coolidge when he was President … The President and Mrs. Coolidge were being shown [separately] around an experimental government farm. When [Mrs. Coolidge] came to the chicken yard she noticed that a rooster was mating very frequently. She asked the attendant how often that happened and was told, "Dozens of times each day." Mrs. Coolidge said, "Tell that to the President when he comes by." Upon being told, the President asked, "Same hen every time?" The reply was, "Oh, no, Mr. President, a different hen every time." President: "Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

Glad to hear. Does it make us betas that we get off making the chick cum before us? Like it’s wrong to put the women first? Fuck, I’ve gotten my wife off and didn’t want anything in return. Making chicks cum is pretty awesome.

yes, that's why you have to keep doing it with younger and younger women

There's a point where pussy is absolutely not worth the trouble anymore. I'm there.

As I get older, no. As the women I have sex with do....

No. If anything I've gotten better at it also more creative also more capable of doing fun things/fun trips which leads to fun sex.

Also, I've gotten better looking with age which helped my chances increasing the overall number of encounters.

Also check em

Attached: pullman.jpg (235x235, 8K)

idk im only 26 nut I can say i was in love with girls and loved the sex dozens of times but the girl im with now i don't love and i barely like the sex. Idk if its the lake of love or the age

>/
no

where do you find prostitutes? which sites?

Seems like it's about time to end the relationship, or you might end up being ass-fucked in jail. Well at least that'll bring on some change in your sex life.

this

Google maps

Dont.

There is no reason to do it. If you want to for your sky wizard then do so without all the legal hoops.
Being legally married activily punishes you and if she decided to fuck some nigger and leave she gets half your shit.

If you STILL insist on being retarded then start stashing away $20 to $50 a week in cash in a hidden location (not in a bank account but in a hidden spot in your house) that way if shit hits the fan you have an untouchable saftey net to fall on.

Attached: marriage-betting-someone-half-your-shit.jpg (500x369, 31K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-213127_Chrome.jpg (1349x979, 497K)

not boring, but you aren't into trying any more 2 on ones, or whatever.
Once you done it a few dozen times. It gets....old.
you just wanna nice girl with a hot pussy.
Now...try to find a pretty girl, with a nice body AND a tight pussy.
Then add to the fact, that you can stand to be around her. If you can find all that. Youre golden.

name?

WTF

Attached: this guy.jpg (234x526, 15K)

That might be sound advice but only if he's American.

Yes.

Because you take up so many shit of so many people so many times that the final result (intimacy, orgasm) doesn't compensate.

yes. have to become more degenerate to keep it exciting

just don't.
why get married. Ask yourself this. What is the benefit for you!

yes, it sounds selfish. But i bet my last nut that your "fiance" hasn't given a shit and asked herself that question about you. It's ALL about her.
so, ask yourself. What does marriage do for you?

get pussy on the reg, NOPE.
lock her down, NOPERS
uhmmm i cannot think of a single benefit marriage does for men.

SO, if there is no benefit for you. Why do it?

Tell her straight out, there is nothing in a marriage for me. And when she challenges you, as all bitches do.
Say name them. Name me ONE THING that a marriage benefits a guy.

She will stay stupid shit that you can already get without getting married.
then she will give up and say "cause i want it"
and circular, it goes right back to "her needs" not yours. Because she does not give a shit about your needs.

Keep up the good work. I'm 60 and get it nearly every day I see as many women as I can, which is usually a smallish stable of 2 regular girls I see weekly, 2 occasional girls I see irregularly, and 1 irregular girl I see occasionally.

Lmao he has a purse how did I not notice.

you sound low education level

He does
In fact, a negro.
But he has a point. Will you care to try to refute, now that the ad hominem phase is over?

Attached: 1551986530451-b.jpg (541x601, 52K)

Been married 18yrs. Wife turned into a ham beast over the past couple of years. Should have imagined this happening as her mother & sister were both chubby when we first got married.
I'm still thin, so it kind of hurts now when she's on top. Occasionally I'll visit the Asian massage parlor for something different and appealing.

and what about the fact, that I am right.
fuck him, he's an assbag

and im not black. Just lived in the caribbean so long, I have developed their way of talking.

This. Getting married in 2019 is the worst decision you could make in your life, with all the easy pussy nowdays. I honestly feel sorry for married guys, it just seems so boring and pathetic imo.

Refute? He didn't even manage to make an English sentence... and ironically was trying to make fun of the other guy's education.

Look at that faggot with a purse vaping

eh. sorta. test-decline is inevitable. but novelty can keep the fire burning. just bang lots of different chicks.

that pussy will turn a faggot into a straight chad and all you noticed was the faggot with the purse. shame on you user.

It's harder to keep it up after you turn 40, that's for sure. Sex has become better though strangely.

That’s unfortunate annon. I guess at our age sex isn’t everything so hopefully you found other activities you and the Mrs can do. Lately the wife and I started hitting up local breweries and playing card/board games. It’s about finding that someone who you can relax with.

True unless you want kids...

sex with the same person gets old after a while.

all pussy is pretty much exactly the same but the desire to sleep with someone new is always exciting

also, scariest thing about getting old is that the desire to fuck new and different women never goes away you just become less attractive and your dick doesn't work as good as it used to. great joke, jesus.

Yeah, he gonna call off his wedding because some retards on Yea Forums told him to. Stop giving non-advice to direct questions, idiots.

>As I get older, no. As the women I have sex with do....
This
They've become so predictable and bland with their cravings for attention and wanting to be little princesses of the pea
> Mfw, I'm galloping towards the big six-oh

Only if you're only fucking the same chick.

You are lucky. I’m 50, married to my wife for 23 years. Have had sex with her 3 times in the last 6 years.

twitch.tv/gitanofly

fdfdsoifoidsfdisofds

Yeah this I guess. If it's someone you care about then it's pretty good. As far as I'm concerned, I've been with the same girl for years and had sex thousands of times. Yes it's exciting sleeping with someone new, but you kinda grow out of that and value sex with someone you know well and trust. It's not boring, it never has been and still feels great. But if you always crave other people and/or never achieve a sense of fulfillment then I guess it would become boring, and tiring and mundane. So I guess as you get older your values change and being comfortable with someone you know well and love is more important than meaningless banging. You know when it feels right, and once you do it's important to hold on to it.

It's shit when you lose something in which you've invested time, energy and emotion. Good sex is rewarding but it takes time to achieve.

Anyway I know what I'm trying to say even though I'm not sure I'm articulating it very well. But find a girl, settle down, have lots of sex... have children, get a house, a car, a job, make time for things you enjoy. It's worked for me so far and a lot of other people too. I guess it's called growing up?

Yup, but as long as you keep nailing young girls, it stays satisfying.

Yes. I'm 60 and get hard about once a week. My wife is too dry and sensitive for regular sex so she gives me a blowjob. Does not have the feeling it had when I was young but the orgasm still feels the same. I cum a lot faster now with blowjobs too. When you get married be sure to get someone that gives blowjobs because you don't need to really be hard to bust a nut.

Sure does bud, most things are boring to me and I just got 37.

At least wow classic is out so I have something to do in my life other than work.

You can’t just rail her any time you want? My wife and I only fuck around 2-4 times a month but I could go get her and slam away right now if I wanted to.

Eat less s0y

Yep. Keep your options open as far as multiple women go, and never get married. It'll help you keep your excitement for sex as you get older. The bonus is that you'll keep your sanity.

This user has put it quite well. It's probably the lack of love, mate. Meaningless sex is soul destroying tbh.

With the same person yes. With new people no.

I've been married 5 years and sex with my wife is boring as fuck. I would love to cheat, but i love my wife and don't want to lose her.

do all that plus keep fucking other girls covertly

Attached: 1377530910625.gif (320x240, 702K)

Lies

Don't.

Married user here. For once listen to what 100 people are all saying instead of trusting your instincts.

only if you're married

Attached: muh sex work.jpg (960x1280, 185K)

I concur with
I'm an oldfool. Why do you want to get married? For love? For babies? To satisfy your fear of not being/dying alone?

You will die alone.
We all do
In this day and age there is no need to be married any longer.
The females are taken care of if you have a fatal accident. So are your kids.
Get life insurance (behind her back) so she/yours are taking care of.

But the moment she's eying a different dick down the road, because she believes you're not treating her royally enough any longer, a marriage will be a legal nightmare

There are always kids. We had sex a couple times a day until she was pregnant with our first and then we just stopped. The last 2 times were on my Birthday so I thought I would be getting it at least once a year. July came and went and I am still hanging out waiting for my Birthday bone.

The livelyness of your sex life, regardless of age, is dependant on the chemistry between you and your partner. If you have an awesome sex life now with a little work you can keep it that way. If you partner is a dead fish then you're fucked unless you make shitloads of effort to change them and it might not even work.

I'm married. 41.

With same girl since 16.

We have routine sex (3 to 4 times a week), but also get freaky sometimes with MDMA. Getting a bit old for drugs (plus we have 3 kids), so that's starting to be like every 6 months.

But I guess we must like each other enough to bang a lot. I'm not bored at all. I guess we're lucky.

>does sex become more boring as you get older?
It does, that's why you get a woman that covers 80% of your interests and fetishes. No more (or you don't have much to talk about), no less (too different, too much friction) to grow old with

/NaVfMZ

Yeah it does :(

I'm 53, I have a spouse 24, another one that's 30 and a 49 year old girl friend. My sex drive dropped until I got my late 40s. Now I'm pretty much drained all the time and loving every minute of it. Life starts to kick into high gear when you hit your 50s. Hang on or it will fucking kill you.

Dubs of vile untruth. Im married with kids and my wife and I fuck like rabbits, (hence the kids). All you sad fucks that buy into the marriage=bad meme are gonna die lonely incels.

anyone know of any good sites to find prostitutes?

Whoo is this

Not gonna greentext cuz fuck you

Im 26

Average dude, fuck alot of average girls, score a dime sometimes, bang a fatty other times

Sex drive high as ever

Haven came from sex since probably june, been with 2 different girls since and probably fucked 5 times

The one girl lost her nuevaring in my bed lmao

Idk man probably jacking off too much and ruining the sensitivity

Protip get tinder plus, 18 year olds are wild these days

enjoy your last 6 months of sex while you can. once you have kids you'll basically be back to fapping by yourself and looking forward to your annual blowjob.

So much this.

Maybe dying before 50 is a good idea.

Definitely lick it before you stick it, if you play it fucking cool and the chicks cool too (and youre good at it, Not even that good just pay attention to her) she will spread news of your abilities amongst her friends

Naw bro you found the perfect mate.

>turned into a ham beast
i dont get how this happens.
does she just sit around eating snacks all day?
if she snacks between meals, drinks soda or drinks alcohol daily then make her stop.
make her drink water.
get her to hit the gym.

if you dont say something she'll just keep getting fatter and fatter.

some slut on the internet.
not every pair of tits or nice ass needs a fucking name or source, you fucking /soc/ newfag.
just enjoy the sexy webm for what it is.

Amen.
I'm 30 now, sex drive still seems just as high as it did at 18.
Been married for almost 6 years now, trying new stuff with the same partner over time is fun and all, but I really just wanna bury my cock in some strange pussy now and then.
Sex is still exciting, even with one person, and if I can work out a hallpass or something, that'd be pretty fucking far from boring to me.

protip

Fuck what other people think, look at my comment above, dont be selfish and youll get laid more often

/Thread

>There are always kids. We had sex a couple times a day until she was pregnant with our first and then we just stopped.
For all the unmarried guys or guys who havent had kids yet in this thread, read and understand this wise user's post.
When the wife is pregnant she cant drink or smoke. When she's had kids her cunt is so mashed up and destroyed that you literally cant have sex with her for months until it heals. Even then she's easily been probably a year without sex at this stage so she no longer desires or cares for it anymore.
Then once the baby is old enough to move around and talk your chances of actually getting enough alone time to fuck boils down to hoping you can offload the kid at it's grandparents for a weekend once every 6 months.

Buddy of mine was such a playboy when he was single or dating. Used to date and live with 2 girlfriends at the same time (who didn't know each other) while cheating on both of them on the side; absolute madman.
The second he put a ring on one's finger and had kids with her he's been sexless since. Wife is only interested in how much money he brings home and how much time he can spend with the kids to give her a break. Poor dude's like a caged tiger.

Nope.

My unwelcome advice.

Grass is always greener.

We had a guys weekend, went and fucked off in my buddies new camper at a World of Outlaws race. The married one fucked some whore, I was pissed because I was at his wedding and like his wife (not mad enough to do anything about it)

Anyways

We had a long deep conversation about how the two of us havent dated seriously and are fucking off through our 20s working on race cars and gettin hammered and fucking whores.

The married one was jealous, but were kind of envious of him, been with the same girl since HS, he family is cool, got a house, some dogs, no plan for kids but have neices and nephews.

Grass is always greener, count your blessings

I fully realize this is corny

>if you dont say something she'll just keep getting fatter and fatter.
its a force of nature. if youre not prepared to deal with that, dont marry a woman genetically disposed to it.
take it from me... married (and divorced) twice, 3 kids. 52 years old.
choose wisely, or pay the alimony

hell no you just experiment more

Always gotta look at her mom.

glad i witnessed this
thank you user

Sounds like your friend turned into a dickless faggot when he married what was clearly a turbocunt. Marriage and kids wont kill your sex life unless you let it. Been married for years, plenty of kids and plenty of sex. Tell your friend to man the fuck up.

>Name me ONE THING that a marriage benefits a guy.
My wife is a millionaire business prodigy who does all the work.

I'm a bodyguard frat boy with connections- particularly to lawyers.

So, if she left, I'm getting alimony. And probably child custody too.

Most of the benefits are cohabitation, but the point of your argument is that you can have that without legally binding marriage. So, looking just at that, it basically only helps in our tax returns, avoiding probate (we get free ToD's on everything), and medical permissions. I can do a lot of secretary stuff in her name and vice versa that would be illegal if we weren't married.

Socially, I can bring a wife to events that do not allow you to bring mere girlfriends. Not a legal benefit, but still a valid consideration. I married my wife when she was 19, and she could drink with me in bars underage since I was over 21. I know you're tempted to say that's benefitting her, but the reality is she's basically always the DD while me and my buddies get trashed.

So, now's the part where you tell me none of the many things I named count, and I still have yet to tell you ONE thing, yes?

>a playboy when he was single or dating. Used to date and live with 2 girlfriends at the same time (who didn't know each other) while cheating on both of them on the side; absolute madman.
>The second he put a ring on one's finger and had kids with her he's been sexless since. Wife is only interested

protip: you can bang a pregnant woman, most kids are pretty easy to train to sleep through the night. Babies sleep like 18 hrs/day...

52 yrs. here. Your sex drive isn't going anywhere until you hit your late 70s or maybe early 80s.
What _is_ going away rapidly is your ability to attract the nookie you want to get with.
act accordingly, and plan for the long haul or you'll regret it

>43
>on Yea Forums

You aren't fucking anything faggot

no, it gets better. once you get old enough you no longer give a fuck or have hangups about getting what you want and when you want it. for me at least sex is much better in my 30's then it was in my 20's and late teens

>babies sleep 18 hours a day
Holy shit you actually believe this?
On a more serious note, thank god my wife had c-sections with both our kids, all the tread is still on the tires.

>Always gotta look at her mom.
yep. look to the future

Nope, but I'm a pussy hound, so.

This

This
>she's easily been probably a year without sex
What are you a faggot? Fuck the preggo.
Then give your son a goddamn game boy and tell him to go to his room while you ream his mother.

You just have to add a little whiskey to their bottle.

I had one bio kid, babies sleep all the fucking time. Anyone who uses a baby as an excuse not to fuck is doing just that... making excuses.

The only baby I ever had trouble with was a newborn foster kid I had for a couple months, but it was withdrawing from opiates. That was truly a sexless hell, I only take kids like 4 and up now after that experience.

No but it dose with the same person over an over

Eh? It is nice man. You always keep liking it.

Why do you adopt kids? Money?

This video is designed for young people and while a lot of it seems like common sense it provides a very balanced and unbiased presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSD2WW8xieY

Money? Anyone who thinks foster care pays is confused, especially in my state. You usually end up spending more on the kid than the meager stipend for fostering.
Nah, just always planned on it. Wanted a family, but didn't wanna over populate the world.
My wife was in and out of foster care as a kid too, so there's that.

Yes. Anyone who tells you different is either not that old or lying.

As you age you see a decrease in testosterone. Years go up, testosterone goes down. The lower it goes the less you find yourself interested in sex.

The good news is that without a sex drive controlling your every waking minute, you suddenly find yourself interested in life in ways you couldn't imagine. Like a sex Daredevil. You lose your vision but your hearing gets super cool.

good on you man, not that many people out there willing to do it and even less that provide a stable home for the kids in it

naw just becomes like prison.

the sex you want you ain't getting and the sex you gettin' you don't really want.

>babies sleep all the time
For 20 fucking minutes at a time if they’re newborns
I’ve had two kids and I’ll be damned if they ever slept that much. We still found ways around it so it didn’t completely destroy our sex lives, but bullshit on that. They feed every 2-4 hours. Having that fucked a sleep schedule puts a strain on anyone.