I am homeless but im in an abandon house and I'm on food stamps plus general relief money

I am homeless but im in an abandon house and I'm on food stamps plus general relief money.

what happens if im sleep, and someone walks in will i go to prison?

i know i should be be scared but i just feel numb. A bit depressed but idk.

Attached: IMG_20190826_164139_1_compress92.jpg (2016x1512, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketsense.com/apply-welfare-california-5585.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'll get kicked out

i leave the door open and window open to see them coming.. if i someone comes im running out the back door

this is tuff im only 29...

Well, there are more empty houses in the USA than homeless people. If you get kicked out you can still find a new one.

Right it's not like I would starve. I even have a free government phone with 4gb of data a month and unlimited calls and texts for a year.. and after a year i could get another phone but this is tuff.

Good luck out there Yea Forumsro

Thanks bro... Never thought in a million years i would be homeless but that meth shit really fucked me over. My family left to Colorado without me and left me in Los Angeles...

I'm hoping i could call them and have them pick me up but i doubt it.. i was so high and paranoid i thought I was getting poisoned cuz that meth shit had me feeling sick so i put a lil meth in everyone drinks.. i deserve this im a asshole i guess.

Yeah, you are. Good luck methhead, these are the consequences of your choices. You fucking deserve this.

Your not doing it right untill your drawing swastikas on the wall with your own shit

hey chill i suffered enough tho no?

lmaooo I am black mixed with Mexican no way

Attached: IMG_20190826_170134_compress88.jpg (2016x1512, 229K)

>shit mixed with beans
Damn life does suck for you

idk why my pics go backwards but whatever i got bigger shit to worry about

White boi you wouldn't survive in my shoes. Your spoiled ass at home comfortable with a PS4 pro that you mom bought you.

idc im in a bad mood

he is right though

Stupid for doing meth stupid nigger

his greentext not tho

Fuck you for that n word shit but honestly, i am a nice guy at heart. i just been up for 4 days i went completely psycho. No excuse tho ugh! im cringing my mom was crying. Fuck this will forever haunt me. Shits tuff right?

got bad news for you, man

Stop fishing for sympathy and get your shit together. Maybe when you're lucky, your family will trust you again someday when you're sober and showed them that you can be decent and not just a meth junkie.

Attached: 1551988088388.gif (129x150, 73K)

TLDR: nigger does nigger things and whines about the consequences

A night in jail is a hot bed and a meal. But that's called trespassing. You're better off getting a tent and setting up in a hidden spot. But for tonight be careful, don't make noise or light and you should be fine.

Another useless nigger roaming around homeless in Los Angeles for doing meth. Hate people like you.

it's been like, 5 days i still feel effects i believe. But yeah im her lil boy maybe i will be forgiven eventually. That's the thing with family, they forgive but won't forget. But who knows my mom so anti drug she barely accepts me smoking weed..

PS: you damn right im fishing for sympathy. Wouldn't you lol?

Bro why are you even complaining.
You basically have food and a cellphone paid for.

As long as you dont have an addiction or a major criminal past youll be fine.
1. Get a PO Box youll need a mailing address.
2. Get a cheap gym membership for the showers.
3. Get a a hair cut.
4. Go to a thrift shop like goodwill and get some decent clothes.
5. Now walk up and down the street and app;y to every single small shop and fast food joint.

Unemployemnt is at its lowest EVER that means they NEED YOU!

>TLDR

Fucking retard hasn't got the attention span

Excellent point that's why I'm not really scared tbh. Imagine if I was in a poor city like Baltimore? Yikes. And yeah i need a job i never had a job before tho, didn't need one i was spoiled hard.

GET MORE METH

Get a fucking car.

You are a sitting duck in an abandoned house.

Fuck no i would get paranoid here at night. you wild for that lol.

I got about 150 dollars rn i couldn't afford it till i get a job. im drunk rn btw

29 and never had a job?
Damn son. Sounds like ya had it really nice what went wrong?

Maybe I would, can't say it for sure. But like I said, try to get clean and get your life sorted out. While you do that give your family little status updates like "2 month clean now", "I got a new job" or "I now have some where to live" to show them that you are trying to better yourself, but for the love of all, don't bother them with meaningless shit or begging for stuff. Good luck but you brought it on yourself.

> 'i am a nice guy at heart'
> Proceeds to poison entire family with meth
Go on...

Honestly hope no one forgives you and gives you a chance to fuck them over again

That pipe bro. Once i hit that first hit a few months ago. It made me feel heavenly, better than winning the lottery. but as i did it more and more i needed more and more. Fuck this drug that high is a lie it makes you THINK you feel like you in heaven, but really it's honestly hell.

Look at me bro. 2 fucking month later im homeless.

Wild.

inb4 OP does none of this, plays the 'poor me poor me' attitude and begs for money

Meth user is a meth user because everything was given to him and was bored?

inb4 you miss the feeling

> 'couldn't afford it"
> Proceeds to buy beer
go on

Def meth dawg

Tbh I haven't texted my family yet cuz by my logic, I have to make them miss me and possibly think im in danger. I need to give them space but eventually i will text them and let them know i been doing some soul searching and im clean. I see where you coming from tho.

inb4 OP needs Yea Forumstards to mommy him since his mother left him behind

different skin colour scares me!11!1!1!!

I was just about to ask how you’re doin this thread. They give you a cell phone?

welp, limited time; go under house, strip all copper.

The beer is for i could pass out.. it's hard to sleep.

crazy bro, you get to feel great once and then you get to feel what rock bottom feels like because everyone didn't know meth was the worst.

That house is not abandoned, is currently being renovated at Great expense

So you’re a drug addict, your parents just couldn’t deal with your shit/their shit going missing anymore

there you go bro, make them wait longer and secure the feeling that you have forgotten about them and don't apologize for fucking with them or poisoning them. there you go. that is how you win them back

It is part of the USA's phone act, back in the day regan made it so every america had the basic form of communication, back when Obama was president he updated it to cell phones instead of land lines bc he saw the homelessness problem and the technology advancing so much

well that is one way to get the world to hate you

or you could stay there for a few days, dip out after like 5 and find the next house that way you don't get caught and you keep moving around.

bruv, you just said you are broke and you waste it on booze. Like even if you can't sleep. find something productive, you got 150 in cash, you can go find a bank account, open a gym membership and start taking the needed steps to get off the streets

find a food locker and get some food in you and stop being under the effects of drugs, bc at this point you are just nursing it

wait till some crazed home owner who has a cwc come home and shoots this dude up for trespassing/steeling

OP being a druggy pro lieing about this entier thread and just looking for someone in this world to trust him and can only rely on Yea Forumstards bc that is the only people dumb enough to belive his lies

I apologized to everyone with tears in my eyes but they thought i changed into some kind of monster. Who knows maybe they punishing me and when i go to Colorado, i would change?

I need faith or I'll go crazy.

No I wouldn't get shot im in Los Angeles, who has guns here.... right?

Keep on doing meth your still young your mom and dad will come looking for you u be fine.

bc you are a monster who poisoned your fucking family m8. You think you'll change after hitting rock bottom?

you legit were so bored that you had nothing going on in live because they gave you everything. you didn't even have money or a job. You then were so bored that you looked for drugs to make you happy or feel good. then you poison your family and you think they are going to even take you back?

like dude look at what you fucking did? Would you forgive someone who fucking poisoned you with something you are totally against or what could potentially get you killed or loose everything (random drug test at work)

At this point, you are going to work your way back on your feet or live on the streets for the rest of your short life and then proceed to get bored again and start back up on whatever cheep drug you can find and all in all that is how your family sees it too. they prob in the process of getting new contact information so you can never find them again.

The gun ownership rate in California is 19.8 percent.

How badly did you fuck up for your family to just bail on you and leave you behind?

a bunch of people have guns, even with the gun buy back program they got going on now

can't tell if you can't read or if you just looking for a tldr

If we we are lucky youll get shot

More people than you would think have guns in LA. Plus you said you where black/mexican mixed right? You gotta worry about the cops shooting you more than others too and every single one of them has guns! My advice to you is keep your hands visible and move slowly.

I wouldn't worry about it. You will get evicted, not arrested. Especially if you aren't crazy or rude about leaving if the owners catch you. I hope things get better for you, brother.

You took over a house for free? Fuck you, I'm living in a fucking ghetto inside a trailer park. Anyone can come kick my door down and murder me. And you get to sleep in a fucking house for free. If I had a safe house I could take over, I would turn on the utilities and just pretend I live there.

Or don't
get shot
and we don't have to keep paying for your living out of our taxes
then you get the sweet ever embracing relieve of death

win - win

OP is what we call a freeloading piece of shit

Tecnically your a Squatter, its hard to kick you out legally, and if its winter months that literally cant, but you risk just being shot for trespasing, ther person beating the living fuck out of you, or killing you and burying,dissolving or discarding the body.I walked into my house and saw some nigger in there one day, took a broken chair leg to the back of his head before my step sister came out screaming about him being her bf, he lived but yeah,shoot first ask questions later is how alot of ppl work

Sorry to hear he lived m8

also, why do americans want to ask questions first when they can just shoot a mf'r

Best case senario they will kindly ask you to leave. worse case they will call the cops and you get trespasing charge. Since everyone thinks hobos are violent and mentally unstable, the will probabaly call the police long before they engage you in conversation.

Whoa ok ok. I'd give you this you do have a point. Regardless the things I was getting I felt Meth made me enjoy them better. I played PS4 Pro on Meth and I was super good on CoD I would go beast mode. Without Meth it was meh, boring. Same with music on Meth it's amazing.

HOWEVER I thought i was getting poisoned because each time I sip my diet Pepsi I would feel sleepy maybe it was the caffeine? So can you understand why I thought this? I would smoke Meth but when I drunk my soda I felt sleepy maybe i wasn't fucking crazy who knows. They HAD to know I was on drugs i looked like shit unless they just didn't know.

Am i making excuses? maybe. But yeah I will have to find a job ima apply at this restaurant they hiring so wish me luck bro I can actually cook.

They been planning on leaving but they pulled the trigger for sure now. they were 80% ready to go before i tripped out.

People think hobo's are druggies and crazy. OP isn't helping the statistics. Based off of that he is now drunk and prob not going to be cordinated enough to follow directions and end up getting shot

I hope they drug test you m8

I had 9 beers i should be ok lol.

obviously they will have me be the cleaning boi and I'll work my way up. it's a independent restraunt too.

Sounds like you were on the boat to go with them b4 they left, but you fuckt them over and now wanted nothing to do with you bc you proved that you were nothing to them anyways.

You never had a job, had everything given to you. Sounds like you were lazy af and then proceeded to do drugs which your entire family was against

Also, caffeine interacts poorly with meth it almost reverses the effects of caffeine

wait im drunk they wouldn't drug test

sure, but you get one trigger happy cop and he gonna think you drunk and not following directions and bam!

At this point m8 you aint making yourself sound even hireable. it doesn't sound like you are responsible either. why would someone hire someone who is in their late 20's who has never held a single job in their life

inb4 they do and you get put on federal watch list for your next job to find

You are a waste. I've been working since i was 12 for some lazy useless druggy for you to have a phone and food and ruin other peoples houses because you're lazy and won't work.

You are pathetic, disgusting, and a waste of the finite amount of matter in the universe.

Your family should have had you prosecuted. Do the rest of us a favor and step in front of a train.

Attached: 1560904851916.jpg (384x288, 36K)

Be careful user, there are a lot of bad people out there! God bless you and I hope you make it out of your situation ok.

at least someone see's the fucking truth

Attached: heisrite.gif (500x281, 791K)

I appreciate that bro

Samefagging this hard foh bro I see you.

lol where at?

Damn so I was fucking crazy. Caffeine and meth is a bad combo then cuz i tripped out and put meth in their sodas. They were acting high and having mood swings, like they would get hyper, sad, happy. it was scary to see.

That wasn't me you utter waste. I did save the gif though.

Don't you have any damn dignity? Give me one fucking reason you're 29 and never had a job. You're a lazy useless moron who blame things on drugs and family and won't look in a damn mirror and realize that you, only you are to blame.

Drinking meth out faggot who never worked and never did anything for society only took. Fuck you, FUCK YOU.

Lazy fucking NEET Spigger, die in a ditch.

>what happens if im sleep, and someone walks in will i go to prison?
naw. they'll probably just beat you to death with a tire iron.

Hey fuck you nigga you've crossed the line now. it's not all black and white you know. I suffered from severe social anxiety in my childhood and it stuck with me through my adulthood. My mom knew this and took care of me extra good she knows how bad my anxiety attacks were.

So don't sit there and call me lazy this mental illness cant be cured. Meth numbed my anxiety tho so naturally i would get addicted.

ya dick.

i have anxiety and i've worked since i was 16, now working fulltime at a good job. anxiety is a bullshit excuse to not work. not even a real disability. if i can get over it so could you. you're just lazy.

dude this is a fucking perfect case of poor me poor me. You know how many people there are with autism and axiaty and depression that work their asses off to be functioning parts of society?!

we 2 different type of niggas tho. You probably really do got anxiety but you probably forced yourself everyday to go work and didn't mind having the anxiety attacks.

me tho, I get anxiety from having anxiety attacks and get a even bigger anxiety attack from it till the point of leaving the room.

Is anything actually your fault or has your whole life been nothing but excuses?

Keep blaming meth or soda or being a weak willed drain on society. Your life is dog shit because of your own choices.

Broke and homeless but money for a 12 pack. Bad choice, drug your family, bad choice. You're an idiot who makes anyone with real mental problems look bad.

You are a bad son and brother and you should do your family a favor and kill yourself. Or at the very least spare them from more of your dangerous idiocy.

Attached: 1556822162273.jpg (280x360, 77K)

It aint all black and White. The anxiety attacks literally makes me feel like ima die.

so why don't you force yourself to be a fucking functioning part of society?

how late is it to late for a late term abortion, this fucking child needs to be put down

haha his life is just a bad choice unless he decides to take it

and even then it forces someone else to fucking clean up after him. at least it would only be the one time instead of him squating in someone's hard earnd house

THEN FUCKING DIE, you aint even trying to get through them

plus if you were this fucked up b4 drugs, why not go to a theripst and get acutal drugs that are ment to help you. oh that is right, it is the meth's fault for that isnt' it

Poor baby! They only way to stop them forever is to take the room tempurature challenge

Gif is of you btw

Attached: 1558091445581.gif (416x282, 1.77M)

no motherfucker i panic too. the room closes in. i can't breathe. but you have to suck it up. you can't expect everyone to carry you. you have to give back. help support your family. imagine how much money they wasted on you, 29 and never had a job. money they could have spent on their retirement.

who the fuck care about being a functional part of society? life is about how much you can get away with.

No address but getting food stamps and benefits.

Living on street but fully charged phone.

Nice LARP

this. this is what i did. always used weed and psych meds to make it through the worst times. i have anxiety and bipolar and i still managed to always hold a job. i'm 29 too OP with my own house, married and 2 kids. same age as me but you are homeless and hopeless. living proof you get out of life what you put in.

We found the millennial. What a shit lousy generation.

Attached: 1527009384499.jpg (480x486, 24K)

Is that rite? Life is about seeign how much you can suck out of another niggah? Sounds like OP is just another faggot

KEK

No this is from my own doing, I hold myself accountable. I do blame the Meth for me putting a lil meth in my family drinks cuz i wanted to get the right one however I did put it in my body so I hold myself accountable for that.

Buying beer was a good thing. I'm relaxed, in this house that's probably being renovated but I should be good till i get a job. Got a phone with a big ass battery bank for power.

Im confident I'ma get that job cuz it's in Compton, i should get hired.

wow, you really are a piece of shit.

> inb4 'it's in compton' but there are still standards

what kind of trash poisons their family with meth? you are the worst kind of person and i see why they abandoned you.

umm, i don't need a mailing address you could do it from a app. I went up there to apply and i could continue it from a app. get with the program.

makes me sad to see that I am part of that gen tbh even tho I work my ass off day in and day out

Why don't you go to a shelter? You get to keep your meds, food stamps and phone. You would be far safer.

psh, he prob sold his meds to get the 150 bucks he has now in an attempt to get more meth

>Compton
Tell dem mother fuckers where you from !

Attached: 220px-StraightOuttaComptonN.W.A..jpg (220x220, 18K)

You ruined your family relationship because of drugs and then you think more drugs are the answer.

I think retardation and or schitzo would be the proper diagnosis for someone as fundementally fucking moronic as you are.

Stop being a faggot get a job go to a shelter or a tent. you are compounding your problems by getting yourself a nice criminal record so that your life is well and truely over because you were too scared of the big bad world to make something of yourself.

Fucking pathetic. I really hope you die somehow.

Attached: 1554839910627.jpg (450x373, 42K)

you think shelters are safe. you probably think hospitals are germ free as well.

Fuuuuuuck NO you're not getting that job. Know why?
'Cause your dumbass is going to 'Have a few beers, maybe a bowl to take the edge off...help that anxiety'.

Then you're going to walk in there looking like SHIT, SMELLING like shit, all fucked up with beer on your breath thinking you're saying, "Good afternoon sir, I'm here to inquire about employment."
But what actually happens is some bum busts into the place going, "Ayy nigga imbub lookin' foh duh job annnnn needat job right now so you gotta hire? Me? Uuaaaagggghhhhhh"

And then they'll throw you the fuck out, and then you'll go back to your empty house and get more fucked up and feel sorry. Forever.

Watch.

Attached: OrigCash.jpg (242x251, 12K)

It's not a reward dipshit. It sucks because assholes like OP live there.

>still shit mixed with beans

>putting a lil meth in my family drinks

I like you OP, do more crazy stuff in the future and tell us what it's like to be free.

Attached: 1497399380716.jpg (2048x1536, 170K)

You have my sympathy bro.

As a fellow junkie I might not be in your shoes, but I've damn near been close but have gotten many second chances, and fucked them up.. as I'm doing now

This has happened at my job.
They think they look like a totally functional person, but they're fucking busted up and half slurring. Everyone knows they're drunk except them, lol.

Well, how bout you don't..

Nahh I'm fine in the fire

Whoopsy

This happened recently in my house. There has been a vacant apartment, someone was squatting there.

The police came and told him to get out and if he returned he'd be charged with trespassing and arrested.

He said the front door was open and he walked inside, so that may be why. If you broke in it's a different crime.

This is the funniest thing I've read on Yea Forums all day lmao OP is fucked

pocketsense.com/apply-welfare-california-5585.html

Good luck man. Glad you have a way to communicate with people

Think about it this way user, you did a good deed with this thread. You made an opportunity for all the psychopaths to shit on you. They will feel much better about themselves now. Get off the drugs.

i'm white and i'm not OP
i'm saying anxiety isn't an excuse not to work, lrn2read

Or bully him until he gets his shit together.

Depends on where you are. In Canada if you've been living somewhere for 6+ months then you can legally claim to be squatting and whoever owns the place has to do all kinds of legal shit to evict you.

Only advice worth taking, OP.

california. read the thread b4 making stupid comments. this whole thread is ridiculous

This toilet flushes btw

Attached: IMG_20190826_193613_compress54.jpg (2016x1512, 388K)

Good. Flush yourself, you massive turd.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WALKING AROUND A HOUSE YOU ARE HIDING IN WITH THE FUCKING LIGHTS ON YOU DUMB NIGGER...

I use my camera flash and it still slightly day light here

no power here btw

You lying ass nigger its dark as fuck right now. I'm in Riverside.

This.

You'll go in wrekt and they'll throw you out and talk about how sad it was later on.
>you should have seen this poor drunk fuck earlier ranting about getting a job here
>why are they always like this?

im in gardena and now it's getting dark for me

How is that crystal meth destroyed your life when you smoked it, but I when I smoked it it helped me graduate college? You’re a fucking loser, dude. Meth or no meth, you are a fucking loser.

Attached: 349E37CB-285A-4401-8C33-6532C452570F.jpg (480x360, 12K)

you probably had that good good then. damn bro good shit! not even finna hate it catapulted you.

Why did your parents make u this way?

Go thump your Bible somewhere else. So many fucking morons here

Why the fuck would he do that when he can live off the gov?

why are you mad, nothing he said was a lie

Certainly not the meth head who drugged their unsuspecting family. You and OP are about the only morons I see here.

Attached: 1559826366570.jpg (887x1024, 76K)

Dude with mad anxiety and depression issues who smokes alot of pot here.

Posting from my comfortable apartment with my cats by my side, electricity running, food and water to drink at my leisure and a big ass king sized bed to sleep on.

Why do I have these nice things? Because I smoked weed instead of meth. I've been prescribed adderall, I know what that shit does to you.

Yet I wasn't a pussy and have a job, show up to it and get paid.

Don't be a pussy. Get Xanax or whatever and start winning. Otherwise, you can't sleep in your own home, knowing your safe and secure with your ar-15 and mossberg ready to pew pew on any faggot that tries to walk through your castle.

Attached: +.gif (444x250, 587K)

user join military
free housing, free food, and get paid
try to get a good score and recruiter will help you
pick a SUPPORT MOS and not a COMBAT
Pick something that sounds easy with 3 year contract
try to find a bonus one if there is

Also start getting into the stock market

army has a 401k like plan called a tsp

but it's also good to put in 50% at minimum of your own money into a stock brokerage account focusing on etfs

Attached: 1558657180191.gif (400x400, 86K)

wallstreetbets based user
get the tendies

29 never worked most likely fat as fuck.

Never held a job but you think PT basic and AIT will set him straight. That faggot would wash out in under a week.

Lol I don't feel bad for you, Ive done meth and didnt go fucking stupid

:^) GET EM
I have hopes for OP if anything he'll get recycled a few times until he passes his PT
Also PT is getting easier as long as you get the bare minimum of that new AFPT

Attached: 1467189485161.gif (1250x1666, 713K)

So long story short.

Useless jobless Junkie poisons family leaves. Junkie blames drugs, breaks into a private residence and asks people not to think he's a tool.

he gotta have mo money fo dem programs

It genuinely sounds like you’re just stupid and lazy.

my neighbor is a retarded meth head like you. he's married to the fugliest slag ive ever seen and regularly tries to "borrow" shit from me. Ive caught him twice trying to steal my tools and lawnmower. I sprayed him with the hose like a dog, shot him with a salt gun, pelted him with rocks and once flung an empty 55 gallon drum at him.

as a fellow pile of garbage how would you get rid of you?

Lmao thanks for the laugh shit killed me. but i haven't reached that meth lifestyle yet i wouldn't borrow shit to pawn your neighbor obviously tryna play you.

Im still laughing you said you hoes him like a dog that's some red neck country shi lol.

forgot to add. This is likely the same with you and your ilk but the cops refuse to touch him. Normally because he's covered in piss or shit

and for anyone wondering he didn't live there when i moved in his grandmother did and she passed so he got her house. He's literally killing the neighborhood

Just saw this thread was still going, I'm not a bible retard. I live in LA area for grad school and can't wait to get out. The homeless here are fucking annoying. All druggies and autistic fucks that can't work or give back to society, they just leech off of California's liberal autism in LA.

How did you know he was a squatter instead of a new tenant?

That's wild im homeless but he somehow seem more pathetic lol

Same here, did meth accidentally when it was laced with coke. Oh shit, look at me I still got my life together and that one time was enough to scare me to never do it again. Who knew you could not be a total retard and go homeless from it?

dudes always tweaked out of his mind. i have cameras that point to my front and back yards and one day while looking at the video's i see this dude walk into the alley behind our houses and start collecting shit. I asked him a day later what the fuck he does in the alley at night and this freak says he's collecting frogs to get rid of the fleas in his house.

that shit is simultaneously the most retarded and genius thing ive ever heard

>join the military
they accept homeless methheads? Yeah, lets give him a rifle and 100 bullets. Nothing could go wrong...

Because he doesn't have to claim handouts so he can still get the benefits. They disappear if he works enough.

yeah trips really be like that. if someone would tell me Bigfoot was dancing in the middle of the street i would believe it cuz i be tweaked out my mind tho.

and it's not genius. meth come out your pores and make you itch he was definitely trippin

I know people that go weeks without food.

Africans right?

Slums in Brazil. Some places seriously reek of shit. Terribly.

got to enjoy a stroll through the gypsie slums of serbia. Smell is burned into my memory. loli prostitutes, mothers selling their children, insane drunks passed out on top of piles of horse shit, horses it was an abstract sort of living walking nightmare

About the same in some falevas as they’re called in Brazil. Prostitution, drugs, no clean water, no nutritious food, people with terrible wounds and so on.

You had me at loli prostitutes.
I know where I'm going for spring break

i fuckin wouldn't its not like thailand or the philipines they will just kill you and bury you in the garbage

FUCK i forgot about the injured people. god the smell of rotting animal corpses and human wounds mixing together

Squatters rights. Take pics of you living in there. Gradually get more brazen and open about it. Force long term eviction or take money to leave

do this meth user. I get paid to clean the house you inevitably fuck up

Yep no medical care. Violence from drug cartels as well. Violent clashes between police and drug cartels are common.

You fucking put meth into peoples drinks. You could have made someone lose their job if there was a random drug test. I hope you can turn your life around user, but these are the consequences of your actions. Is taking a shit ton of loans out and going to a small public college and living on campus an option?

Maybe you make the choice of STOP FUCKING DOING DRUGS

that i didn't get to see a whole lot of. They were generally ignored by the locals and police. Unless they were physically attacking someone nobody gave a shit what they did. when i first moved there i didn't know anything about them so i tore a 1000 note in half and gave 1 to one boy and 1 to another. I said they had to fight for it. I was expecting them to just fight like kids but no little blue jacket kid just fucking tyson right hooks the other kid takes his half and ran into the store.

Also, LA has no overnight public parking because there are so many people who live like this. Like 100 spots for over 10000 vehicles.

You literally poisoned people man. You poisoned the people who love you. How could you not believe that they think you are a monster?

Everyone thinks they're a nice guy.

Protip: You're evil. Youve let your sloth and lust dominate your life. Those demons control your action. You only cause pain now. You are evil.

Repent or only hell awaits.

Lol they voted for the cheeto so who cares

i'm not a nice guy but i am a christian

I’m agreeing with you, dumbfuck

>super good at cod while on meth

I'm glad that that is how you try to make it okay.

OP if you live in california they will literally PAY you not to sleep on business door steps or shit on certain areas. Were talking 200 bucks just to use a portashitter. A friend got 150 bucks in 15 minutes by just pretending to sleep on some shops in san fran. They would ask him to move (they can't call the cops its not illegal) and he'd just tell them to give him 20 bucks OR for 50 he'd get rid of the other vagrants. Fucking cash money

you poisoned your family on purpose? Holy fucking sociopath. Whats next? Mass murder?

Shit you live on Plaza too?

You know what, it isn't your fault at all. Your family, ESPECIALLY your mother, cottled you which led led you yo this point. I bet she said all through high school about how you can't do things because of your anxiety. She created you to be where you are now.

It's all your moms fault that you started doing meth and you did the right thing by poisoning her and your family.

nah i live in texas but theres low crime here and the cops generally let meth heads do whatever if nobody is physically being harmed. Also SOMETIMES they will just drive druggies or nigs far out into the country and leave them to the elements. I hate this dude but don't want him to die like that.

I think it's too late. I think cutoff is 26

Wait so you talk shit to anons about being comfortable and not having to deal with meth addiction. Lol. Slice your fucking wrist nigger

Then go back to church and be a nice guy.

he would never pass a drug test

nah my church says its ok to be a bad person its just not ok to expect others to be good people in return

user. Why don’t you try and commit a felony and go to prison?
>free food
>free housing
>comfy warm bed
Just go rob a bank or tell the cops your on meth or something, chill out for a couple years. You’ll be fine

When you're dead you will have suffered enough

Yes, even if he could though, I think he's too old

end your life you worthless leech

It’s America. They can vote for who they want. Plus, the Cheeto would tell you not do fucking meth. Stupid ass.

Well shitbeans, hes not homeless and starving is he? Guess who is

You should also mention the gay rape, since OP is a faggot.

ur an dumb bernie would have given us so much stuff for free.

gay rape is literally only a problem if youre socially retarded in prison. As long as you keep to yourself don't take anything from anyone and never try to be a bad ass you get left alone.

unless your asian

>I am homeless
Why? Why can't you get into an apartment sharing program?

Do the world a favor a slice your wrists open shitbeans

Wtf would Bernie give you for free? Unusable free health care? Free college so every nigger working at McDonald’s can have bachelors? Amazing.

he'd have to give up the drugs which clearly he doesn't intend to do

i'm just fucking with you my nigga i don't even think OP is alive anymore. I voted for trump and will again in 2020 just to get more foreign raids here. shits funny

Well shit beans. The verdict is in. Kill your self. Your life is ruined. There’s no bouncing back from this. You’re homeless. Addicted to meth. And a spik nigger hybrid. Your life couldn’t be any worse.

Nice dubs. Maga ayyyyy

I can see that. If I were constantly high I could see myself remaining homeless indefinitely.

Sorry to use your thread but 4chins is good for these
0-1 japan
2-3 rome
4-5 spain
6-7 egypt
8-9 china

You deserve everything you're getting and worse. I fucking loathe junkies like you that live off the fucking government, but still want sympathy? Go fuck yourself. You CHOSE to take meth. You CHOSE addiction. You CHOSE to poison your family with that shit, but you expect them to forgive you? Do the world a favor and go suck some dick for 2g of meth and shoot it all at the same time. End your pathetic, worthless life. LA is already full of shithead junkies like you, so one less will just be another drop of water in an endless ocean of vermin.

Fuck you. I hope you die from an overdose.

faggot

In the case this isn’t a LARP
user....what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you really think that you are correct?
There is a very....very simple set of steps to follow to get yourself off the streets, that other anons have already laid out for you.

Do you want to continue to live like this? Do you like being high all the time and having everyone hate you and being a sorry leech? Are you really enjoying yourself? Living out in the cold with no one to love you?

Maybe it is stubbornness, or maybe it’s being content, you don’t feel in any danger with the government food and phone and house to squat in....
There are two paths that I will lay out for you, and you are going to take one of them.
>One
You can straighten yourself out. Stop buying beer, even if it helps you sleep. Try and find a shelter, cheap gym membership for showers. Use your food stamps wisely. Stop doing fucking meth. Once you stop smelling bad and make yourself look good, go find a job. Open up a bank account and start saving money. Work your way up. Maybe beg your family for help once your at that spot. Buy/ rent a house/apartment, maybe get a car or bike or something....
And stop being a sorry bastard.
>two
Go buy some more beer. Go continue to jump from house to house, keep doing meth. Maybe you’ll OD one day and I won’t have to pay for your fucking phone anymore. Maybe you’ll commit a serious crime and chill out in jail.
But with this second option, please, please, get off of Yea Forums and stop complaining. If your not going to TRY to fix yourself, then you have no right to come and complain to us, to make all these right wing fags tard out over welfare.

I don’t care which option you take. But if you choose to continue down this path please stop complaining about it, because your obviously content with it.

Attached: FA99AA48-4737-4874-B166-40F8081E9E16.jpg (634x446, 48K)

Finally, was waiting for the evil to come out.

i was homeless for a few years and thats the funny thing about it. I was able to get an apartment, job and vehicle while living in an abandoned home on the outskirts of my home town. I didn't do drugs but noticed that all the people that STAYED homeless did.

shit was almost like a video game mission list

>get a job
>save some money
>ask around for a cheap place to live
>work hard
>find a cheap car
>level up not homeless anymore

>Why don’t you try and commit a felony and go to prison?
>free food
>free housing
>free RAPING

>We found the millennial.
At least we didn't allow the banks and credit institutions force future generations to go into immense debt. Talk about the worst generation to ever exist in the history of mankind.

I'm samefagging here, but you're literally 29 years old and you've never even had a job? You're pathetic. Absolute scum that's been living off your family as a grown ass "man," can't even call you that, you don't deserve to be called one.

>I'm a nice guy

That's what ever faggot neckbeard says

You're a dirty cockroach.

Maldita cucaracha de mierda.

You should never have been given a credit card even unless you could prove you could use it responsibly.

>credit card
lol you're fucking retarded if you think I'm solely talking about credit cards. When you get older and go to college or buy a house, you'll understand.

Look up squatters law and get proof that you have been there for however long

Evil? No, I'm just honest. I'd say this shit to this dirty face as well. Fuck this worthless junkie. I have no sympathy for people who choose addiction, especially if it means trampling over your own family. This rat should curl up into a ball and die alone like he deserves.

>You should never have applied for* a credit card
Don't blame the banks you dumb faggot, it's his fault, not theirs.

Bait.

No. Assholes like him should have a block on getting a credit card unless they get a co-signatory affirming that they're financially responsible enough to use one.
That's the future of credit, btw.

...only 29

Most of us wouldn’t survive but then again most of us aren’t fucking junkies.

Get clean. Get help. Do some kind of vocational training because I *assume* you have some kind of HS diploma...

Don’t blame society for your own problem with drugs, it’s your degeneracy and moral degradation that has led to this.

It smells like it, doesn’t it?

>Evil? No, I'm just honest.
Evil is the best kind of honest.

>I'd say this shit to this dirty face as well.
I bet you would, you have no idea what he's been through or anything about his life other than what he's said in this imageboard. So, of course, it's easy for you to justify talking down to him. He could even be a larp for all you know, yet here you are raging over it like a little bitch.

>I have no sympathy for people who choose addiction
I'm surprised you have sympathy for anything lel.

>This rat should curl up into a ball and die alone like he deserves.
Meh, everyone can pull themselves out of the shithole, and some people actually need help. I know it's strange because you're perfect, but you'll need help too, one day, make sure to look back on how you treat others. Because if you'd treat someone you barely know, and barely know anything about, that could EVEN be completely fabricated, like shit, you're the real human cancer.

Sounds like you have a lot of built-up hate tbh, I hope you find happiness user.

>unless they get a co-signatory affirming that they're financially responsible enough to use one.
Just because your mom helped you get a credit card doesn't mean everyone else needs help user

Attached: faggot.png (293x183, 6K)

Why have sympathy for someone who doesn’t have sympathy for themselves?
And it’s just a rational conclusion, seeing as the user has a net negative contribution to society, we would be better off without them.

Hey OP, where you at? I'll resolve your situation out.

>i am a nice guy at heart
>poisons whole family

Attached: E38D952B-97BB-4825-B4B8-354EDD0FDCDA.png (400x523, 154K)

ok, I'm sorry.

>Why have sympathy for someone who doesn’t have sympathy for themselves?
You don't have to, doesn't mean you have to drag him through the dirt too, maybe people have been doing that all his life, and it's why he's in the situation he's in. You literally know nothing about him, yet you're so quick to wish him a lonely miserable demise.

>And it’s just a rational conclusion
Compassion is a human emotion, it's what separates us from being a hivemind or robotic. Comparing it to rational thinking shows you have none.

I DO have pent up hatred and it's for shitheads like OP. The useless faggot is playing the blame game

>hurr durr I have anxiety nigga so I couldn't work. my mom took care of me real good

He's a lazy FUCK that doesn't want to see HE'S the cause of all this; not the meth, not his "anxiety," not his mother, HIM.

My fiancee has really bad anxiety. Does she go out and do meth? Poison me, her mother? No. She deals with it like a normal person would. I have anxiety as well. How do I deal with it? Like a real fucking man would. Fuck this faggot and fuck you for trying to make him think he's somehow in the right

And yes, I would say it in his disgusting shit/bean face because I know I'm better than him and I know he's useless.

This vermin will never pull himself out. He's be in his 30s, sucking cock for meth, trying to contact mommy to pay thousands to put him through rehab for what? To relapse and disappoint her again, just like he's done his entire, insignificant life.

Fuck compassion. I show compassion to those that deserve it and this cocksucker deserves none of it.

>you literally know nothing about him
I know that he’s been sitting on his ass all his life getting pampered, and that he’s chosen to uses this. Immense. Privelage. That most of us don’t have. To do drugs and poison his family.
>on the rational conclusion bit
I was just trying to say that we would be better off without him, compassion or not. He obviously isn’t willing to help himself. We’ve got our own shit to deal with, user. I say this meaningfully, the world would not miss him if he perished. Maybe i wish him a peaceful death. Would that make it better for you? Just as long as he’s not out causing trouble. Maybe he could get better? Maybe Kim Jong Un could get better. Or maybe we could put a bullet in his head and move on.

if you can post on Yea Forums you can apply for jobs you lazy nigger

i'll compassionately take a bat to the base of his skull so he passes in his sleep

What do you and your wife take for your anxiety?

Lol you’re literally just a butthurt bitch because mommy and daddy didn’t love you, and you were probably raped by your uncle

As I said, you're evil, so of course, I wouldn't expect you to understand. I only tried because I somehow had a little faith you would. But yea, good luck with your hatred user.

Think this user has a good point.
Maybe he could do better. But if he isn’t willing to put forth the effort, then he should stop bitching about it.

Well, in Amerifat, you'll get shot. Everywhere else you should be alright.

The fact he's even here bitching about it shows he has some remorse for it. Or he wouldn't even bother.

gb2pol

Lol, you're 30, dude. Your family didn't abandon you, you're a grown-ass man. Start acting like one.

you screwed up royal now start digging,cut the nails,,wash up you have a back back I would bet,,weather is nice,a food store dumpster is somewhere close by,raid it,ask the stocker to set decent food & varieties on top of clean cardboard, pack food socks,,gloves coffee juice in the bag,visit new construction tracts,be frank with the man in charge about your past,offer to help,,some are out there who remember, this was me 20 years ago,or it was my bro,nephew,my kid who ODd,we had no idea what was going on,a storekeeper may need some help stocking,clean up,,libraries have pcs,printers and terminals where you can type out a resume,a one page or 2 pages qualifications brief,a few hours of work= a couple sacks of groceries,materials to build a shelter out of the way from homeless thieves & scoundrels

Wasn’t talking about remorse.
Im saying that if he is not willing to fix himself, then his complaints are invalid, and do not need to be shit out into Yea Forums. If he isn’t willing to try, then he must not be too worried about his current situation. Or he must be content where he is. So why complain about where you are when your fine with it?

back Pack that is

this

Nothing. We deal with it together.
Checked

Both of my parents loved me and they still do, but I was raised to not be a shithead that is willing to use my family for my own actions. I use no one and don't have to step on anyone to get farther in life because I work hard and pay for everything and deal with everything on my own, like a real man should.
Checked

Thank you. Maybe you're right, maybe I am evil, but I'm evil to filth like him and I'll gladly continue hating vermin like him because they deserve the hatred directed at them. Take it easy, user.

Nope. Dope fiends should be euthanized.

If its abandoned all is good. Have a window opened ready to run

Nice guys don't poison their family. You are an evil nigger at heart and that's why your family disowned you. You should kys at the first opportunity.

>I was raised to not be a shithead that is willing to use my family for my own actions.
If only we could all be so fortunate lol. You sound like an entitled cunt. I hate you more than OP's lazy ass.

You are "squatting" and if you know anything about squatters rights you are a MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS to remove from the house (legally)

I rent and had a unit that was vacant for 4 months. went to check up on it and had squatters living in it. When i started grabbing all their shit to throw it out they called the cops and i just about got arrested for trying to remove people from my property that should not be there.
Took me months and over 10 grand in legal fees before i got them out.

Honestly woudl have been better off just shooting them inside the house and saying they were coming at me screaming how they were gonna kill me.

Nope you’re just a retarded unloved rape baby, dubs confirmed it

I'd soak him with gas and light a match. Piece of shit deserves to die in agony.

Shut the fuck up you degenerate piece of shit. I hope you die a very slow and painful death, completely alone.

He's not telling us everything. He's probably used up all the sympathy he's gonna get. He is a meth head.

I wonder what would happen to you kept them under surveillance waiting for them to all leave to go to the store etc. And then break in your own house and secure it. Would the caps arrest you then ?

LMAO at all these tough guys being meanies to a meth head ITT. Like him sponging off the gubmint is affecting your fucking paychecks. Get over yourselves.

Attached: FAGGOTS.png (600x795, 470K)