So I made a tinder account a little over a week ago, I got about 25 likes and 3 matches

So I made a tinder account a little over a week ago, I got about 25 likes and 3 matches.

Is that considered a good amount or hardly nothing. I’m guessing nothing. Also the people I have matched arnt responding back.

Attached: F5D7AFD3-0D96-429B-8A21-237A761E1710.jpg (800x1295, 130K)

seems standard. first week on mine had 37 likes, but only 2 matches. only 1 messaged back and got laid out of it.

I get fuck all

Is that standard?

Depends on how attractive you are I guess. I'm assuming by those numbers that you are of average attractiveness?

Said it before,say it again.
Tinder is 98% scam.
All ‘dating’ apps/sites work the same.
They hook you via ‘messages’ etc which leads you believe sooner or later you’ll hit lucky.
Therein lies the scam.
Simple.
Try other apps,if you wish,but better to get out there & meet folks.
Nothing will beat face to face chat,as opposed to some shitty/posed photos.

I deleted tinder about 5 months ago when I was talking to someone out of respect. That fizzled out. Got drunk about 12 days ago and downloaded it again. This is the result so far. There's 6 conversations not pictured. I'm not all that attractive and I live in a rural area so I have to extend the reach sort of far, but I was really surprised.

Also, I made my bio several dry humored jokes this time around, so maybe that was it.

Attached: 20190826_184535.jpg (1080x2006, 424K)

Well...my face isn’t that attractive however my body is a good shape.

I have a swimmers build figure.

Fuck I must be hideous. I get like 3-5 matches a week

are you swiping right on everything

you're talking to ugly girls

Post your bio. Pics too if you are comfortable with it. Maybe I can help? The first time I had tinder, I had around 360 matches not including a fuck ton of conversations. I did have it for several years only deleting the app, not the peofile like I did last time. So that was purely gathered over a long period. I am 270lbs and 5'11 so you already know i'm not all that good looking.

OP here

This my bio
Love going to the movies, talking about AMC Dolby level experience
Can’t eat seafood, a crab or lobster is basically an aquatic spider
I do although enjoy being in the water

It’s pretty simple.

No. Not even close. I do occasionally mistake swipe on some if i'm not careful and just leave it alone though.

Probably half of the conversations are from girls that aren't that great, but neither am I. I am surprised at the other half though. They're way out of my league. Either way, I only start the conversation if we know each other.

.I love cooking, fixing cars, playing tourist
love true crime podcasts! check out - criminology, court junkie, the serial killer podcast, trace evidence
love music, obviously - deep house, black/doom metal (edgy, right?) nirvana, smashing pumpkins, pearl jam.
love fantasy and historical fictional fiction

Attached: DEF8D5FB-AF67-43DC-8232-C5D7648A5A30.jpg (558x558, 62K)

pretty damn approachable with that bio.

For fuck's sake, are you retarded?

Just change it to something along these lines;
>I enjoy having some good time in the movies, if you are lucky we might get some AMC Dolby experience together.
>I hate me aquatic spiders tho, can't really help it but there are better aphrodisiacs on the sea
>Chat me up for some fun in the water

Tinder is for fucking, sell yourself like a Chad.

Although there isn't too much wrong with that bio, it doesn't have a lot of things a women will bring up. In my experience, they damn near always read the bio and respond to it, not my picture. The aquatic spider bit is great. Also, you may want to fix some of the structure of your sentences.

>I do although enjoy being in the water
Doesn't flow right and distracts a little bit. It should be more like "All lobsters aside, I enjoy being in the water." Or something similar. Thay way it makes it funny while revealing some truth.

Your picture is quality for sure. I know it sounds crazy, but your bio may have too much about you. I only put a small amount about myself at the end, and even that was topped off with some humor. Being actually funny has given me better results than revealing my passions. I can do that later over a coffee or when we exchange numbers.

It’s my first week!!! Stop

ops a fag

Seriously, get off Tinder. Get some nice clothes. Go to bars, music shows, etc and just be more social. You will score with way more attractive girls. Dating apps are a waist of time

How about you approach people in real life faggot?

Tinder is nothing but a cesspool of conceited people looking for their next fuck.

Maybe go to a bar and do something so you wont be socially deprived? Apps are for the lazy.

Here’s another of me. Inb4 fag or whatever

Attached: 30379788-05C1-4EB1-8810-F4A9A569A0E0.jpg (558x314, 48K)

Dating apps have died out. It's like places like Omegle, back in the day you could chat with hot girls and maybe get nudes eventually. Instagram and shit took over and that's where the attention seeking whores went. Tinder basically became a place where these whores advertise their social media and average to below average girls flock to get validation and fucked by a guy they otherwise wouldn't attract.

I had a long term relationship that began on tinder. She was and is an awesome person, we just didn't work out. I have had more nice dates and great conversatiom from tinder than from a concert, although I love going to the smoke pit and making friends. The bar scene is where I would go for the quick and easy shit. Picking up a quality gal at the bar is slim picking, but can be done so it's valid. Tinder is just a different way to do it, man. All the same shit really.

And after this one, I am going to quit defending the app because everyone else just says "go to a bar."

If you want a quality relationship develop something with someone you've known awhile. My current gf and I met in spring of 2017 at a beer social. A little over 2 years of being friends we decided to start dating. Tinder or some quick easy shit at a bar is not the place for relationships.

dunno man, i got laid mad times trough tinder.

Might want to let that one go. Selfies in general are not good for tinder. The best pictures are ones with smiling, not doing chad shit and having 1 with a friend or group. Pets with you in the photo also help a lot.

There is some truth to this. But where he is wrong is that some of the women that are talking to me that I figured would be bots or give their instagram after 3 or 4 texts have actually been fun to talk to and we have moved off of tinder. I'm not looking to smash and dash like I was 5 years ago so I don't mind the slow game or losing interest.

i don't get why this works, but it does.

Attached: drrrttt.jpg (949x1600, 110K)

Like I said, I had a long term with a kickass woman who was, at the very least, a hair out of my league that I met from tinder. I have also dated a woman I met at a bar, but I had gone to that bar enough that no one was surprised. She was a second grade teacher and my 2nd longest relationship. Both worked. Both take patience. Not a big deal to do both.

When I had tinder the first time and WAS just looking for sex, I got it. And it was often more quantity than quality. But now that I know how to weed that out, it really isn't a big deal to swipe left on girls I know wouldn't be what i'm looking for.

>Might want to let that one go. Selfies in general are not good for tinder. The best pictures are ones with smiling, not doing chad shit and having 1 with a friend or group. Pets with you in the photo also help a lot.
This displays the autism of dating apps. A fucking retarded formula. At least at bars the formula makes more sense and is generally useful for being an all-around charismatic guy that's sociable, a good quality to have in and out of dating. Dating apps are just like "have a pic of an animal with you, smile, one with a friend." Retarded ass shit.

Whatever. It's easy and anyone with a tinder can do both. I have no idea why anyone is butthurt that people can try multiple outlets. Plus, going to the bar has it's own set of straight up retarded rules, and it actually costs money unlike tinder/bumble etc.