I wanna hear what you guys would do if you had an exact carbon copy clone of yourself. same personality and all...

I wanna hear what you guys would do if you had an exact carbon copy clone of yourself. same personality and all. anything goes

Attached: BA03DF06-F0C0-4D52-BE63-7B3CB4C670CA.jpg (612x373, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMt9E85geUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

battle to the death

Fuck. A lot.

Make it my blowjob slave

We'd get twice as much work done and do some really kinky sex stuff.

Fuck each other non stop

This
Fuck myself
Full gay
One of us would lift and become fit
The other would become a femboy
Marry

If I fucked myself, is it incest or masterbation?

a clone or an exact copy?

Both

Or could you clone yourself but as a female instead?

Take turns working each day, probably jack off and suck each other's dicks a lot.

exact copy

It can't be both. By masterbation I mean wanking yourself.

Play tennis

Masterbation. definitely not gay

Ride a tandom bicycle through the countryside

>Masterbation

Attached: 1536706451263.png (625x773, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cMt9E85geUI

I wish I was u

It's a scenario that's impossible. So both.

Getting a straight answer on Yea Forums is impossible.

But with a small mole on right upper lip

because everyone on here are faggots

Says the faggurt

If you killed the clone would it be murder or suicide? Would it be a crime at all because is the clone a person or property?

if you guys wanted to fuck your clone then how would you decide who’s bottom and who’s top

I'd use him as my sparring partner and I know you're thinking the same. Most of us have no way of actually fighting and testing our skills we learnt from watching anime, because if you go outside and hit someone you're getting expelled from college and fired from your job.

I'd just agree with my clone to "fight". Logically it'd hurt like hell to actually hit each other with real blows, so we'd tone it down and don't use much force.
But it'd be so much fun to be using knife-hands and other martial arts shit with some other chuuni who gets it since he knows everything I do.

Coin flip

well it's technically masturbation if you're literally fucking yourself so
imma try anal

kill him fake my death
profit

Actually this is the best choice. It wouldn't be gay since it's like enhanced fapping but you're getting the warmth of another body as a plus.

Suck my dick for real instead of dreaming it

goddamn that’s a good point. imagine all the cool shit other than fucking you guys could do. with the same personality/interests you could have literally found your match. what if you ended up finding them insufferable and realized how fucked up you are

Attached: 9D07737E-7DF9-4090-AA4D-CB9CD1D23E38.png (645x773, 7K)

If one half of a Siamese twin murdered the other, what would happen? Presuming the murdering twin survived.

Or, what would happen if one of the Siamese twin murdered a passerby, how could he be punished?

Or, if Siamese twins were out and one drank whiskey without the others knowledge and the other drove but didn't personally drink alcohol but got stopped by the cops, could they get done for DUI.

Or if one siamese twin caught a std, could the other sue for something?

Or, if one siamese twin became a vegan, would they still be a vegan if the other ate meat?

have an air tight alibi.

I've actually thought about this many times before. I would probably make him a sex slave of some sort, im into basically everything so I would be fine with doing it. I wanna act out all of my most fucked up fetishes with him, use him as a toy etc

What if one was gay and really liked being bottom

I've always wondered , how do queers decide? Also, after I pop, I couldn't give a shit about sex. All I want is to go for a piss and then sleep. How do queers manage? If one of them fucks the other and spunks up his arse, what happens to the guy who hasn't popped? Does he have to sort himself out?

Attached: beankek.jpg (599x575, 47K)

Finally have a friend

>are

Attached: oh ffs.gif (200x150, 298K)

rape him

>they won't be as disgusted with you as you are with yourself.

Attached: 1440187939005.jpg (416x300, 18K)

The idea of a clone is much more appealing if it worked like a Jojo stand. So basically you can shelf him or bring him out whenever you feel like it, at any place and any time. Say, you're at your job or college and decide to "go to the bathroom"? You get inside, bring your clone out and have some quick suck in there, then get back to your duties.
Or say you're just bored waiting at a line, just bring him out and start talking about Pokemon or whatever. Or extra protection when walking at night.

get homework done in half the time

also anal

have it do all of my shit for me

There’s never be a drop of alcohol in the house, we’d both guzzle it before the other could, double penetrating my gf would be a blast though.

naruto run while shouting shadow clone jutsu

Pretty sure it’s murder, wasn’t a difficult concept with identical twins.

But if it’s an exact copy you’d both kill each other at the same time most likely

Gym partner. Commit crimes and always have a perfect genetic alibi. Get twice as much pussy by switching.

2x0 user is still 0

>bang his wife/girlfriend.
>videotape it
>show him the video
>rape him anally while he watches it
>establish dominance over clone me.

didn’t even check the digits ..

Runaway leaving my clone to deal with all my bullshit back home.

Take out crazy life insurance, put him in accident, claim money under beneficiary Mike hancho. Profit

force it to go to school, get an education, somehow become rich.
kill him and be rich

That piggyback got me a little nostalgic but it's never gonna get the same reaction as the original

Nah it won’t, but I love callbacks.

The awkward moment when you both show up at the bus station to leave

It’s going to be as lazy as you user

It's not suicide if it's a double homicide.

Wow a lot of fucking faggots in here.
I’d rob a bank for millions and then get my other self to take the wrap, move to Europe.

Instead of creating the perfect alibi?

No because then he could be a loose end/snitch out of jealousy

Fake my death, or kill him and check what the fuck's up with my bones

Perfect Smash Ultimate professional duos team, we'd crush everyone cause we can read eachother

But you would be with yourself wouldnt you?

You mean check out what’s with your bone-r?
I’d kill myself and then act like a spooky ghost to everyone I know lol

Kill myself

Spit roast my wife.

Interesting. What if you were recognized in Europe even though your clone was in prison?

O we fuckin

Too old and ill for sex, but we could troll twice as much.

probably try to motivate each other knowing what to say to push to be better
something like have a wife but bros
kinda like gay couples but no sex

We would both try to kill each other

I would enslave that piece of shit. He would do all the shit i dont wanna do, while i get fucking baked and drunk out of my face......every fucking day!!

Attached: jTAkhvq.gif (350x181, 983K)

take turns working and studying, ig

Multiplicity. 1 person, 2 places.

rule the world

>not doing both

add in depression and you living the dream my dude

Problem is,
>same personality and all
so most likely you'd both end up baked and drunk thinking the other one is the slave, and neither of you doing shit.

Not gay... I think it would count as mastrabation. I mean.. it’s yourself right?