I was molested and raped by my 16 year old neighbor when I was 7...

I was molested and raped by my 16 year old neighbor when I was 7. I was also sexually assaulted by my mom and went to foster care as a result. Ask me anything.

Attached: D9738B47-007F-42B1-8200-63F3210B7518.jpg (557x887, 126K)

Tits, and timestamp. Then we can begin...

Attached: tenor (21).gif (220x220, 248K)

How are you with sex nowadays?

I was molested when I was five and I can't initiate sex - airways have to let the other person initiate.

familiar with joer?

airways = always. autocorrect got me

How would you stop the rainforest from burning?

Please back away, and hold your questions until tits and timestamp have been posted, thank you.

Attached: tenor (13).gif (350x288, 1.69M)

Have you ever worked on scaffolding before?

meant to say pic unrelated... Im a dude

Once actually

Were you wearing the correct PPE provided to you by your employer?

Attached: giphy (19).gif (245x150, 539K)

Yes, my employer complied with all the provisions of OSHA. A real straight shooter

I was neglected by my real dad up until the age of 7 when he died. Talking like came home from school no one around. Much older sister doing drugs. Cooked my own dinner. Had to get up to school on my own.

By age 9 my mom took me and remarried. Step dad was physically abuse and sexually abusive. Thanks fully he never raped my ass. Just had to give him oral, hand jobs etc. Like to watch me try and jerk off.

I got suicidal in my early high school days. I moved out at 16. I said i might as well try life away from my family. if it didnt work out then I would end it. Well it worked out great. Never spoke to them every again except when i was 18 for court reasons. I have a great life.

My wife has mentioned it but I am very cold hearted to others. I deeply care about my wife, my dogs, my family. But others I have no sympathy for. I get manager jobs a lot because people's stories don't impact me. I get it, I know things are hard. But i have no sympathy. However abuse to animals or kids make me want to kill people. No tolerance for that shit.

Hope this helps OP

Good, you're required by most countries laws to wear PPE if it is provided to you

Attached: source (1).gif (500x275, 423K)

Fuck man i wasn't abused sexually, but I turned out almost exactly like you describe it

People say that but I am open about it. I am not ashamed to talk about it. But I have a great life now. I am not rich, but I don't worry about paying my bills every month. I can enjoy life and I have little to no debt. I am very lucky. So as dark as it can be, it can and will always get better. Try and remember that.

My neighbor used to make me rub and lick his cock. One time he put it in my ass but didn’t go all the way. He came on my face almost every time. I remember him blowing me and eating my ass too.

My mom used to make me lick her pussy and kiss her feet. She fingered my ass all the time too.

Boo fucking hoo. Nobody cares you fucking faggot.

Attached: hV2O7SH.gif (720x390, 1.51M)

I have never said this to another living soul but when my neighbour was going through puberty and I was like 8 he'd make me suck him off. I still know him to this day but it had never ever been brought up

Yo we've got the same life story what the hell.

Anyway hope you're doing okay now

you're not the only one who has experienced some level of trauma. you don't need to get dicked by some freak when you were a child to have a fucked up life. you have no sympathy for others except when other children and animals are abused?, fuck you.

Attached: 1566785125172.jpg (773x614, 217K)

Did it feel good?

Hey, wanna have sex?

Why should we give a shit OP?

post ass my man and ill tell you what its feeling

Was your mom a land whale? Did she not do anal. What was the problem? Why complain?