What has been your experience with Latinas Yea Forums? Also general Latina thread

What has been your experience with Latinas Yea Forums? Also general Latina thread

Attached: 1563061057453.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

crazy ass bitches who ask for too much.

wettest and hottest pussy i've been in.

As someone whose married to a Latina I can confirm. They're also very soft and squishy.

Ive been with 2 strong family values would make good wifes/moms

Smallest girl I ever fucked. Probably like 5 feet tall. Knockers bigger than my head. I have a slightly above average cock most girls complement when I whip it out. I was expecting screams when I was sliding in her.
Nothing. That pussy was deep af

Nice trips, can confirm she is an excellent wife and is going to be an excellent mom.

latinas are extremely jealous, but are willing to cook, clean, and fuck without complaining.

That's a damn fine ass

This, married to a Columbian, better be ready to argue a little more than you're used to, from a very white bread family

So you are married to an alumna of Columbia University?

batshit crazy but good to fuck

She have a booty?

dumb, dumb upon fucking dumb, pigheaded bitch with the worst qualities of a feminist without even being one

>i'm always right
>i'm fucking magical
>me me me

only difference from a nigress is they're still capable of being attractive since they're lacking an anti-white-peoples-noses stink gland

Attached: 1505697935582.jpg (357x357, 14K)

Whenever they visit my house they leave toilet paper in the trash bin after shitting.

It depends on what you mean my Latina. Do you mean Native blooded Mexicans like LA, or Euro blooded girls like Miami.

My experience has been that the White-Latina girls are the absolute hardest to game.

pic: two Costa Rican girls you might see in Miami

Attached: The_Forest_Magazine_-Nina-Neverland-5[1].jpg (2048x1448, 274K)

there's ton of (stupid) propaganda on tvs in South America, asking to please not flush any toilet paper down the shitter b/c it's "bad for the environment". I asked some people why they don't flush their poop covered toilet paper, some of them say it will clog the toilet.
bunch of bullshit, but it's context.

I'm engaged to a latina

Attached: IMG_20190513_094918.jpg (2000x2666, 878K)

They are used to taking massive nigger cocks

Bullshit you would have spelled Colombian right.

I love them. I'm a black guy but I grew up with a lot of Hispanics so latinas see me as the safe option if they ever want to fuck a black guy. I like black girls too but latinas have a special place in my heart and my penis.

Attached: 26F02430-2DA2-41CD-B750-E2CC8C768143.jpg (210x318, 69K)

Craziest bitches
Also I have a fact for you
Every single Latina/Mexican/Hispanic chick I’ve fucked had outtie vaginas and bigger clitoral hoods than every other race I’ve hooked up with
This could be a positive for some people
But it’s a negative for me
I love my white European girlfriends innie vagina with no clit showing
Also pink buttholes>black/purple/brown buttholes

>not liking big clits
They're like little dicks user, it makes it easier to make her bussanut

Attached: 1625D218-DB92-4CCD-85D5-EBF76F78E5EC.png (498x724, 758K)

If that's her I'd love to see more

Rule number 1

Latinas Can Fuck you Like how they can Fuck you Life and Make it a HELL

Rule 2 if you argued you're already Lost Before Start

Rule 3 They are Loyal But if you Cheat of they Prepare to Run because you Live is in Danger user

Dont date/marry a westernized one. Pick a traditional one.