>Get too wild at a party and make out with a girl
>Feel guilty and tell GF
>Big fight but we make up
>Weeks later she starts talking to our coworker
>Yeah we all work together
>Swears theyre just friends
>Its obvious he likes her
>She admitted to me once she has a soft spot for him in the past
>Anyway they buy each other food and take their breaks together, and comforts her when shes sad at work
>I let her know I and everyone else thinks its weird
>She ignores me
>Asks for his number and starts texting him
>Swears shes just going to text him about shifts
>Turns out they talk about other non work related stuff too
>She says I can even view the texts if I want
>I decline
>I straight up tell her the situation is weird, Im uncomfortable, and dont approve of it
>She breaks down saying she has feelings for him and it all got out of hand and she loves me and doesnt know what came over her and hopes the feelings go away
>Now I gotta work with those two knowing all of this
>She still talks to him

Should I just pack up and leave? I know Im a hypocrite for being a certified cheater and getting offended over this but I dont know if I can mentally handle this. I feel as if the writing is on the wall for our relationship and Im just ignoring the red flags.

Attached: 031CAFB0-949F-4945-9011-371022C74D2A.png (800x648, 695K)

Pack up and leave Yea Forums you said it yourself faggot larper

Kys summer nigger

Dump the bitch, you’ll never trust her again.

Become his sissy slut. Give in your urges

Pack up and go. Frankly, you should have done this after cheating on her. It's a failure of loyalty from both sides, so it's best to go your separate ways, I think.

She definitely is fucking or has fucked him already.

I've seen the same behavior play out with a couple of my friends relationships.

Sorry bud, but it really is over at this point.

this is called monkeybranching. Another word for your shit is doomed.

This is why you don't get feelings for someone you fuck at work, retard.

Been in almost the same exact situation. Don't put yourself through the pain. If she really loved you she wouldn't be talking to anyone else, that's a fact. and this shit is just red flag after red flag.. don't worry you'll get over her in time.

Why are jews such bad liars?

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the ultimate outcome? Did she cheat? Did y’all break it off?

You don't HAVE to do shit faggot. A real man would realize he's losing it, so you get a side bitch or multiple, then continue to fuck her and use her throat until its all over for good.

Stop being a bitch cuck faggot

What kind of job is it? Do you see them together all the time? Bruh they're fucking

She started leaving every night around 1-2am while I was home with her to go hang out with him, but they were 'just hanging out'. I told her I wasn't okay with it and she didn't want to stop and broke up shortly afterward to only find out a day later I was right and she was cheating on me the entire time and she ended up dating him only for her to cheat on him as well.

i was torn in pieces after we split and now I couldn't be happier that I'm not with that cheating bitch anymore.

How was that not already a red flag? Leaving at 1-2 in the morning. Also why would you let it happen?

I didn't want to break up until I was absolutely sure. This was almost two years ago now, and me two years ago then and me now are two totally different people.

I loved her, we were engaged. I wanted to end my life I was so fucked up mentally over the bitch.

We were together for 5 years, and I was pretty set on spending the rest of my life with her. But I knew that was the end coming, and once that began happening I got out as quickly as I could at the time.

Probably doesn't make the most sense, and I get that. Moral of the story is don't let yourself sit there and get cheated on. If she loved you, she wouldn't cheat. And if you loved her you wouldn't cheat either. So it's better to be over it all and move on with your life.

she loves you as a friend. she wants to fuck that guy. your relationship is over.

Attached: 983a2574-e2a9-4c4f-9da5-9d52de3d17aa..png (420x294, 44K)

yep. she may swear that she loves you, but if she refuses to talk to the guy anymore and continues then she doesn't love you in the way you want.

She’ll never forgive you for cheating, it’s an out for her, she knows she has a free card.

Women are vindictive, play it cool for a couple weeks, get things in order and just say you don’t feel the same and leave

not a bad idea, plan your out.

anyways .. hope you end up reading all of this. i'm out. i've been refreshing this tab and it's making me depressed thinking about my cheating ex, big oof

Im sorry user, but I dont think you should keep the relationship.
Things are not going to be the same, believe me. I went trough the same shit. GF of 4 years started hanging out with lesbian girl she met. GF was bi. They went out every other day. Lesbian girl even asked GF to start dating on the side. GF told me. I told GF I wasnt comfortable, but she kept being friends with lesbian bitch and going out with her every week. This went on for like a year.

A month ago I asked GF to move out of my house - threw her out, really. She went straight to living with lesbian. Fuck both of them.

Also, this isnt even related:
>Get too wild at a party and make out with a girl
>Feel guilty and tell GF

Its not your fault.

Attached: 150.jpg (2250x1500, 1.18M)