What are antidepressants like? Are they worth taking?

What are antidepressants like? Are they worth taking?

Attached: fa7b385f5d5b2b6af43022b18297371f.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

Made my life a living hell.
Stopped taking them and my depression stopped.

>my depression stopped
if you started taking them while you were not depressed, then that's normal. Antidepressants are for true depressives

it makes you weak but happy

they make most people either homicidal or suicidal. not worth taking unless you want to go on a shooting spree

Only temporary. They should be used to try to get out of your funk and into healthier habits. They are not the answer for making you feel better. Eating better, exercising and just overall sorrounding with more positives is the key. But most faggots rather take the easy way and stay depressed. Your choice user.

Tried them. Spent almost 2 years an emotionless zombie. Decided to stop, realized I'd rather be depressed and feel emotions instead of no emotion at all.

If you want some shitty internet advice, start working out, taking care of yourself healthwise, etc. Won't fix depression 100% but it helps plus you'll get a fair bit of self confidence.

Attached: 1565992441338.jpg (960x946, 44K)

I take Bupropion HCL SR 100 MG. It's called "Wellbutrine Standard Release" and it's completely improved my life.
It's good for both depression and anxiety, but after taking it for two weeks straight the feelings of "weighted down unmotivated depression" suddenly just go away. Like, I have a good outlook on life now. This was all before I started exercising too, which just made things better.

Furthermore, it has no negative side effects (as far as I can tell). If someone is suffering through depression, I always suggest Wellbutrin.

Attached: bigoof.jpg (394x300, 22K)

Dont listen to those faggots. 2 first weeks no effect, some nausea maybe, and then you feel perfectly fine, like you suppose to without depression or anxiety. If not, you change dose or med to suite your own disorder.

do better drugs,
weed, molly, acid, mushrooms
totally worth it

Just started bupropion a week ago, it's incredible. My lethargy is gone. No depression, just full of energy. I love it

>Dudeweedbro

When the seratonin receptors on you're brain are completely shot from all the drugs you take, you'll be in line with rest for your antidepressants.

It normally takes 2 weeks to come in to full effect, but I can't say anything bad about it. Long term effects are still to be determined, but if dying 5 years earlier thanks to taking Wellbutrin is the price I pay to spend the rest of my life happy and motivated, then so be it.

he'll be either dead either in prison cause he triedto fuck a kid before this happens

I've been feeling a huge difference even since the first pill, it feels like being on a small amount of cocaine all day. Am I placeboing myself? My only fear is that this effect might die down as I take it for longer

They drive a lot of people crazy. One person taking them really fucked up several lives I'm close to

Mental health nursefag and I also have depression and I've been hospitalised because of it.

Depends on what anti depressant you take, dose etc. I've had a few. I currently take Venlafaxine 225mg. I've been on this for maybe 10 years. It takes the edge off and that's it. I still gets suicidal ideation but it doesn't crystalise like it used too. Rather than things being black, they're extremely dark grey. I still have plans to top myself but they don't last and I lack the motivation. Anxiety is internalised if you know what I mean? I look ok but underneath it's shit. I've no ambition anymore. There's no spark. I've zero sex drive and im single but I don't care. I can't form relationships. Last one was 6 years ago but when i have sex I can't come, no matter how fucked up things get. But like everything else, it doesn't bother me.

Life's shit but it's life.

bupropion bro

sauce?

Na, just get some K and go down the hole first once a week for 6 weeks then once a month for a year

no
I took them and they made me feel uncomfortable and fake