Is there an afterlife /b?

Is there an afterlife /b?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Afghanistan_(1880–1901).svg.png (2000x1333, 595)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you just die.

I heard if you close one eye and keep the other open, you can experience what nothingness feels like through the closed eye.

Yes, DMT explains a lot

I hope not fuck.

Yes

Attached: FE1849B1-EB43-46CF-A034-FC7B48D21D93.jpg (500x385, 40K)

So I have heard, DMT is known to release within the brain upon death. Maybe a gate way into that realm.

No, we are already all in Hell

I knew Kanye West was Satan

Yes, also with near death experiences (stress-overload) DMT also gets released during dreams.
For more information I suggest reading this book DMT - The Spirit molecule

Life gives us death and Death gives us life.

pastebin
/tgh4BtVs

Thank you

Careful what you say. It's not proven, but theorized that DMT may be released upon death.

What if you get shot in the head with a 12 gauge

Read the book i linked, it's proven in rats, plenty of evidence in humans too. Its also synthesized in Lungs and Liver. Same organ; pineal gland. Bible talks about it aswell as the Tenach.
Don't just watch video's, read

Then you are fucked, I mean the light in the pineal gland would escape in a chaotic manner. IF there is no place for it to be released, no place to have the experience

You sound too wise to be on Yea Forums

Old habits never die, thanks, very nice of you.
Also just got plenty of knowledge because im writing a book on this subject. Some guy (looked like Thoth) during a Psilocybin trip gave me the sources and evidence, which was actually right. Crazy world it is

if you get shot in the brain with a 12 guage you are still going to experience the DMT reality for eternity. just as there are the vast scales of space, where black holes are billions of times the size of our sun, this scale goes hand in hand with time. the buckshot entering your brain, as you die the dmt released happens very quickly. were talking fractions of a milisecond. uhhhhhhhhhh pretty much thats all it takes to suck out your conscience

It's been on my mind for months now. My heart stopped a year ago and I had to be brought back to life. In the moment I felt a really strange feeling of doom, then complete peace.

Yes, death.

But what is death o_O

If there was an afterlife, would you kill yourself to go there?

As long as you come with me x

I don't agree that much with that, Why would you experience something where there isnt a place for it to get released? DMT gets released into the cerebrospinal fluid
channels, which allows its secretions easy access to the brain's deepest
recesses. From here it travels to the visual and auditory
colliculi, little mounds of specialized brain tissue.

I would...

How can it travel there, stimulate those colliculi if they are shot to pieces?

Mmm, sounds interesting, can we talk about this experience somewhere? Might use it in my book.

Seeing how Trump is president and how the rats in DC are panicking and the global pedo trafficking is falling apart and the satanic worshipers are are being found and put on blast I would have to say that YES there is a after life and my Faith in God and Christ Jesus has never been stronger. I’m no perfect man but this is how God made me and it’s my battle to do better so I can reach heaven through Gods grace and mercy.

[email protected]

you need to thing beyond science for it to really make sense. If we can agree that this world is more than natural we can use this thought process to explain it. the brain is our mortal vessicle, that we use to traverse and experience this reality. once we are on our way to "death" we only need that dmt to be exposed for a short amount of time. and time isnt experienced by everybody the same as we know. think of the DMT as a launching off point. fuck its hrd to explain, idk if im making sense rn but thats what i think

Even though that God is the devil, considering all the shit that goes on. I'd like to think that a true God who loves his creation wouldn't allow us to do half the things we do.

yes. Yea Forums is it.

It makes sense to me but why don't we transcend when we just smoke dmt?

I've often thought this. I mean half the fucked up unmentionable shit I've seen on this very board would be enough to put doubt in anyones mind. Maybe this whole thing is a test.

/thread
/life

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Yes, I think it is likely.

no

I do think beyond science, In fact i look at work of Carl Jung and the kabbalah to create a solid theory. Think in terms of Light, as descartes described the pineal glad as the seat of the soul. DMT indeed can bend time, yet a trip of 15 minutes does not feel as 3 weeks, at max 3 hours.

If it's hard to explain, you probably should study more. Once you can, you know the subject well enough.

no u

we dont transcend from just smoking DMT because our physical bodies in this reality are still able to break down the molecule, and what we get exposed to when we die is significantly more that what we smoke when we break through

I'll post a thread in around 50 year's from heaven, I'll let ya know boys

the trip of 15 minutes, if properly dosed should feel like an eternity in itself, the only reason it lasts 10-15 minutes is becuase of the dosage you took

Indeed the molecule gets absorbed and broken down really quick by the brain. You can actually transcend a bit, but not in the way as described in the bible. For example, you won't meet God or his angels, because they dont meddle with free will.

No it does not, it depends on the half-life of the molecule. Which means you can have a longer trip if the molecule gets actively injected during the trip (IV because you cant smoke it after you pass out). I've researched about 100+ documentations of controlled subjects, and none had a feeling of eternity; they did have a diluted sense of time.

AMA about DMT, religion and science of religion:
[email protected]

God gave us free will and the reason why we do such wicked things is due to the nature of man being wicked at heart from the start. This is why we are compared to gold, good gold is found in dirt and has to be purified with fire and only then will it be pure

Near death experiences are just dreams, your heart stops but your brain is still firing with the little supply it has left. For proof, try getting resuscitated with your brain stopping, which has never happened so far. Imagine the moment you were born but backwards, that’s how I think it’d be. Cheer up, we’re nothing!

Actually no, look at the proof I already gave. (FDA approved research) DMT gets released when its overloaded with stress (near death experience, death). It gets into the cerebrospinal fluid
channels which then leads it to the visual and auditory colliculi. No beating heart required due to it being actively assimilated using diffusion. Are you a nihilist btw?