>often loan her money out of the kindness of my heart
>she is trying to get out of an abusive relationship
>be me decide to co sign on apartment application
>only 20
>don't know what the fuck i'm doing even
>instinct tells me she's lying and using me
>genuinely just want to help
Wwyd in my situation Yea Forumsrethern

Attached: 806118990_218291.jpg (708x1280, 124K)

There's helping people and then there's just being someone's bitch. Nothing more to say

why tf would you cosign that

if she doesnt pay the rent guess whose door theyre gonna be knocking on to find out why

jesus christ dude you seem like type of guy to wear those little oval glasses

Do you want to help or get laid?

I already know that answer.

You’re an idiot.

Abandon the boat, while you still able to swim.

DO NOT do this and DO NOT help this woman.

You are being flat-out exploited already and she is fully aware of it.

Get out while you can.

YOU are the reason why even mediocre-looking women can still get away with anything they want because they can abuse the goodwill of guys like you, you disgust me for allowing this to happen

If you’re not fucking her then ghost her you beta ass fucknugget. You’re literally a virgin ATM to her.

>often loan her money out of the kindness of my heart
>be me decide to co sign on apartment application
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAH

>be me
>14 weeaboo virgin
>hot girl starts talking to you
>ignore
>eventually trust to talk to
>become friends
>she cries about her relationships
>has a spiral filled with names of guys she fucked
>always taken advantage of by her
>Now i'm 30
>she tried to take advantage again
>alpha'd her and fucked her all night
>"I shouldn't of cheated on my husband"
>Then don't shake your ass at me like that again
>she never came back

She's using you.
I fell for this meme with a girl who recently broke up with her boyfriend.

I met her at work and she gave me those flirty eyes, we hung out after work, then went to bars after work where mostly she got piss drunk and I paid the full tab every time.
Then came the night where shit finally got hot and after we made out I fingered her then ate her out for like 15-20 minutes she said she was getting too tired so I went home.
I had such a bad case of dry mouth after that I thought I was going to die, then I remembered I had tossed a bottle of water in the back seat from earlier that day, and it truly was the best bottle of water I had ever had.

The next day I had plans with friends but the following she sent me a text saying that she'd like to just be friends, like $500-600 in bar tabs, dinners, etc, making out and almost fucking and she just wants to be friends.
She had the fucking nerve to ask if we were still going out to dinner that night where I'm sure she would figure I would pay, and even got pissed off and cussed me out for not wanting to put up with more of her shit.

TL;DR
Cut her loose, she's using you.

You already signed you fucking idiot, its the same as coming here and asking if you fucked up after cutting off your dick.
The deed is done, fuck outta here, you haven't replied so it's obvious you're still trying to convince yourself this is ok. Go to the landlord or whatever the fuck and tell them to take you off of the lease, the shitstorm you might face is way worth your financial and credential misery, shes not worth it and dont think otherwise, don't think that she likes you and even if she says otherwise have her prove that shit, words are just that, words. Good job getting her and her boyfriend their lease, not just hers.
Reply op you faggot

If OP did co sign the apartment, I hope he doesn't mind hearing her fuck random guys and said guys drinking his juice boxes.

you just got finnessed so good

I'm a community organizer with 30+ years of experience advocating for people. Before I waste my time explaining how to properly advocate for someone (and what mistakes you've made), I want to be sure you're not just shitposting and trying to trigger reactionary teenyboppers. Let me know you're serious and I'm happy to help.

Op here. Ongoing convo

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-51-05~2.png (720x1158, 115K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-52-42-1.png (715x1089, 107K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-54-25~2.png (720x1154, 112K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-55-00~2.png (720x1108, 103K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-57-20~2.png (720x1097, 110K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-57-57~2.png (720x1067, 80K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-58-41~2.png (704x1142, 109K)

op im sorry but your a massive beta cuck, and she is using the shit out of you. Please op, for the love of jah, tell me you've atleast fucked her. A hooker costs far less than this woman and puts out 100% of the time.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-05-59-37.png (720x1193, 111K)

u are 20? what age is she?
goddmmit you have a complex...

Keep in mind and act as all the money you put in are lost.

It was at this point I started to get suspicious.
>says its $870
>corrects it to $970 when I'm about to call her out

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-06-15-35.png (720x1193, 112K)

Last one. So what do you faggots think?

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-06-00-46~2.png (685x1116, 109K)

She's 29

I posted this . I assume from your lack of response that this is just a shitpost and I shouldn't waste my time.

She's standing on the shoulders of your credit cause her bf is a piece of shit who looks better than you. They're pulling one over on you op. And I can tell you this, but you'll continue on.

I am deadly serious. I'm not looking for sex. I've told her time and time again to just take my money. No favours necessary

Holy shit youre a fucking moron.

If she's comfortably making 500 a week legally (meaning she can prove it and show regular paychecks) she doesnt need you.

She needs a cheaper place. 2k a month income (assuming pretax?), she has to support CHILDREN, has to pay for groceries, likely a car and petrol, etc. and wants to pay 1k on rent? Is she fuckin tarded?

And if the applications can all be done online why the fuck are YOU the one filling them out? She doesn't have a laptop or some shit?

Overall, you're a fucking moron. When she innevitably can't pay because she probably has dogshit spending habits, guess who is gonna be paying her rent for her? You, dipshit. She was clearly fucking baiting for it too.

What is the aim of going out of your way for this shit?

Go support someone worth it, smartass. Sponsor some kid from a poor neighbourhood. Donate your fucking money to get kids in africa vaccinated. Pour it into helping out your community - a local hospital, a library, a school. Giving it to people blatantly using you isn't the right choice.

I don't get it... how much money you have to pull out? 970 + groceries?
BTW half of salary for rent is insane, i pay 1/5 of my salary and I don't have much money left...
And I live alone...

Just say goodbye to all the money u gave to her and finish it now

Look, I'm a community organizer with a lot of experience helping people. But I can tell just from the way you're writing this that (a) you don't listen worth shit, and (b) you don't actually want advice, you just want to trigger people and be told what a good boy you are.

For the record, what you're doing isn't actually helpful for you OR her.

seriously help out people who need it more than her, she's just using you

I've been up the same creek multiple times, I just go with it until I have no boat or paddle, then somone usually wants to fight or threaten the family. So I stomp on their head until the stop moving and leave them in the street.

you know OP, I grew up in an exceptionally abusive family. Parents with personality disorders, etc. The problem with these people is that if they were total assholes all the time, you wouldn't spend a minute with them. Unfortunatly, you often have to spend years getting to know them before you realize they're liars, and often lying to other people about you. (protip - the subject is the last person to ever hear gossip about themselves, if ever).
Because of this, I have a few rules/theories:
(1) If you ever feel sorry for someone, you're likely being manipulated.
(2) If someone opens up to you, you may feel the urge to recopricate and open up some secret of your own - don't the other person is likely fishing, listen and don't say shit.
(3) Never trust someone crying, ever. My father could produce tears at the drop of a hat.
(4) If someone confides in you about another person, feigning concern about this person's welfare - that's gossip, gossip they hope you will pass on to others.

Your situation is (1). Walk away. Wash your hands of this. Now, you just watch as this person shits on you from a very high place for not helping them. cover your ass at work.
Good luck, you're young, but you'll learn.

What a fuckin idiot. Hey, I need help also. Can you buy me things for free also?

Attached: 1560128070925.jpg (398x500, 23K)

>500 dollar outlay for bar tabs
>gave her head until she got 'tired'
>if she ain't fuckin, she's a bitch
>take it from me
not the most beta thing i've read, but it will be the most beta thing i read today

Attached: 1258161828693.jpg (600x450, 34K)

I was going to say that she's using you, but in the chat screencaps she never asked. You just came out and offered.

That's pretty fucked up man. You can't back out of this shit without becoming a total turd.

Just sign the fucking lease and learn from your mistake. Make sure you set some ground rules about rent, and don't be afraid to get angry if she doesn't keep to the bargain.

You're a nice guy, not a pushover.

Attached: 25e7131921f2ed10240585fad83bcc98.jpg (650x366, 18K)

>You can't back out of this shit without becoming a total turd.
sure he can, he can grow a pair.

>we made out I fingered her then ate her out for like 15-20 minutes she said she was getting too tired so I went home.
Did she even touch your dick?

A man is only as good as his word. If she'd asked, different story. But he offered. Out of the blue and seemingly without influence. He made a verbal contract, now he has to live with it.

>You can't back out of this shit without becoming a total turd.
Q. if his name is on the lease, isn't he also on the hook for any damage to the property? Or for missing items?
better to be a turn than on the hook for $000s in damages a year down the road. Hell, all she has to do is find another boyfriend and move out, he's now stuck paying the rent.
OP's a fucking retard.

Attached: froggoh.jpg (600x484, 25K)

fucking lmao

He outright offerred because he's beta af and she was baiting. Dude's whipped and she isn't even fucking him.

Don't sign the fucking lease. Don't do it. That gives him legal responsibility for the rent. That's all she needs. He clearly doesn't have a spine and he's gonna end up paying 10% of her rent one month, maybe 25% the month after, and so on until her rent is just his responsibility.

What he needs is to grow a spine and a pair of balls. Explain that he's not gonna be on the fucking hook for her rent that she fucking OBVIOUSLY can't afford to begin with.

Depending on the apartment, some require an income for the renter(s) to be twice the monthly cost of rent, and you must supply pay stubs for the past so many months or year along with a list of addresses for the last 4+ years.
Some also require two or more month's rent up front, including a security deposit that might also be one month's rent.

If she's a tinder thot or a straight up prostitute, she wont have the bank statements.

the + groceries will be a fuck ton if she has a bunch of dadless kids like the text implies.

I think user knows that, which is why they're telling OP not to be them.

>If she's a tinder thot or a straight up prostitute
You cannot in2reading
She's OP's coworker.
She should be in an apartment she can afford though.

Yes, she basically has to be approved for it. She has to show that she's reliable. If she's making 2k a month she can't afford 1k/month on rent alone.

Lots of places do require a security deposit and rent up front. He could help with those alone without signing the lease (and he shouldn't do this either because that's a fucking significant amount of money he will never see again and can be spent on helping out people who actually need it).

>bank statements
Having a job that doesn't lead to bank statements means that the job probably isn't reliable to begin with. Not only is she barely able to cover living costs (and likely couldn't with 1k/month rent), but chances are she's exaggerating how much she's making. She says 'at least 500 a week' so my bet is that she has some shitty under the table job, makes 300 reliably and bullshits to pretend she can pay the rent.

It was my first relationship and I was 26 and she was 21.

She almost smoked pot and drank since around 14 or so, and she was about as mentally mature as 14.
So naturally an awkward 26 year old teenager would gravitate toward someone about as mentally mature as the women that ignored me in school.

strike the almost.

Op here. I haven't pulled the trigger on the application. I haven't told my parents or anyone about this. But from these reactions I decided to ghost her. She quit the job anyway and doesn't know where I'm moving to. Chances are I'll never see her again and any info put through will be invalid.
Pic related her and her one of her mutts. You really helped me dodge a bullet guys

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-06-41-00.png (720x1193, 661K)

You naive fuckwit.

Still, there's no better way to learn than the hard way.

She was baiting him? He was fucking baiting her. He wanted to sign.

He asked if her ex was still kicking her out. She said yes, in october.
He asked if she'd found a room mate. She said no.
He asked if she had anyone in mind. She said she didn't need a roomate.
He asked if he could sign the lease. He fucking asked her if it was okay if he signed the lease.

Of course she said yes.

He has no grounds to stand on. If he is a man he must keep his word

fuck her then dump her

don't sign anything and get your money back.

Per the texts she also has kids so she should be getting child support, if she's not then she's fucking up her fucking up.

Wait, an OP that actually listened?

As a side note, understand when you should and shouldn't help people. Some people will genuinely need a helping hand to get back on their feet and will try as hard as they fucking can to make the most of it.

Others will want to mooch and mooch and mooch.

Try to remain cynical in these situations - consider the past and whether this person is likely to try hard to improve or if they're just looking for a freebie.

White girl who love BBC and church....

U dodged a nuke, a shitstorm, not a bullet..

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ So close to greatness

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

They were both baiting each other.
I'm sure from past donations he made she knew he'd also offer a roof over her head.

I'm guessing the thing she needs to pay off is either massive credit card debt,student loans or both. Either would give you bad credit if you missed payments and since OP has donated money in the past to her, I'm thinking it was to make credit card or student loan payments. The bad credit is probably why she needs someone else to sign onto a renter's agreement.

There it is, she burned the coal and paid the toll.

He asks if she has anyone in mind as a roommate and she responds saying she doesn't need one - JUST NEEDS SOMEONE TO COSIGN. That's bait.

They try to set a time to meet and get it done but she pushes for getting it submitted ASAP online. Baity.

She finds that he agrees and starts to submit applications to bigger and better places. 'this one's bigger by like 300 feet'

It's also crystal fucking clear that he doesn't know wtf he's doing. He needed help filling out apartment applications.

>if he is a man he must keep his word

A man has a fucking spine and wouldn't have been this much of a pushover to begin with. A man also recognises his mistake and tells her he won't stand by an original decision now that he understands the ramifications of making himself legally responsible for her living situation.

I can see why your motivations are not sexual.

There is no problem in backing out of a deal if you realize it's fucking terrible.

>coal-burning post-wall roastie
Easiest no of your life.

exactly. he isn't pulling out of a deal just to fuck someone over or something. he now has all the information and it's clear it's a bad idea. nothing wrong in deciding against it now.

Yeah. I wasn't sure I believed your line about " not desiring a reward for your deed(s)" until seeing the severity of the adoptive species quisling. Taking queues from animals exclusively or even just primarily can certainly do a number on one's humanity.

Bad idea should have been clear from the moment it started hinting at gibs. That thing is a nigger now.

Op here. Shall I tell her my decision or just leave her in the dust?

Tell her, and explain the decision. Be polite, because she has not been rude.

It's too much legal responsibility, the apartments seem too expensive given her income and other expected living costs (she probably needs a roommate or two).

If she tries to guilt trip you or starts getting aggressive make it clear that your decision is final. In my opinion you shouldn't help with anything (money for a security deposit or groceries) for now - see if she seems to be genuinely trying to work hard towards making it work.

be a man and tell her you don't feel confident, that u don't known how long it will be and u tought about it and don't like it.

Be a man, not a douche

also if she starts to call you immature, whatever, tells her to no be a bitch and rent a smaller house without 2 bedroom and 2 BATHROOM...

Welp

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-26-07-26-46-1.png (720x1044, 110K)

she seems respectable. good sign that she just accepted it for what it is.

stand by and lend a helping hand if she seems to be trying hard and making smart decisions but be sure to consider where the money could be better spent.

>the last ditch effort to manipulate half a thousand from him
>respectable
Kek'd me hard there

ehhh pretty baity, but she respected his decision. lots of people wouldve flipped out or tried to really guilt trip him/bring the kids into it etc

Ghost her. Fly you fool

quote.