Dearest tendies, dearest tendies

>dearest tendies, dearest tendies

>be you crispy or from Wendy's

>from my cribby I shall rise

>with you dancing in my eyes

>from the stairs I tumble down

>blood on my lips just like a clown

>i don't care, I just ignore

>to partake in the tendies that are in store!

>into my big boy seat I climb

>and to my mummy I shall whine

>"I'm hungy mummy, I want some nummies,

>give me tendies for my tummy"

>and she cries her tears of joy

>and gives a plate too her little boy

>and I prepare to dig into a nice, heaping, succulent plate of...

>veggies.

>VEGGIES.

>VEGGIES!?

>WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST HECKIN GIVE TO ME YOU POOPOO FACE. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE Yea Forums BANEPOSTERS AND I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON BLACKWING LAIR, AND I HAVE OVER 300,000 CONFIRMED TENDIES EATEN. I AM TRAINED IN MEME WARFARE AND I AM THE TOP TENDIE EATER IN ALL OF MY HOUSE. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TENDIE WENCH. I WILL REEE ON YOU WITH DECIBELS THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN HEARD BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY HECKIN WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH GIVING THIS POOPOO TO ME OVER MY BOOSTER SEAT? THINK AGAIN POOPOO FACE. AS WE SPEAK I AM ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THE REASON DADDY LEFT YOU, SO YOU'D BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM TENDIE WENCH. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PERFECT LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LITTLE BOY. YOU'RE HECKIN HORRIBLE MUMMY. I CAN SOIL MYSELF ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME AND I CAN DO IT IN OVER 700 WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY PANTS ON. NOT ONLY HAVE I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED MYSELF IN SOILING MYSELF IN PANTS, BUT I HAVE EXTENSIVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE DRUG CABINET AND I WILL THREATEN TO KILL MYSELF. YOU AWFUL WOMAN. IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT UNHOLY TUMMY RETRIBUTION YOUR CLEVER LITTLE "DISH" WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MY TENDIES. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY THE PRICE. I WILL POOPOO PEEPEE ON YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE HECKIN HORRIBLE WOMAN.

Attached: SQILiyD.png (730x750, 274K)

What is it with the tendies all the time

Chicken tenders are average at best and crap at worst.

>Chicken tenders are average at best and crap at worst.
It's still summer?

I know it's a meme you dip I'm asking why specifically tenders

Self explanatory, spiffy.

Tendies with dip

Attached: source.gif (260x195, 564K)

go back to reddick faggot

It could have been pizza rolls or bagel bites. It was tendies.

It is to a degree but when you start to abstract it, it's either penguin of doom level "rand0m" or it's a reference to something similarly cancerous.

I see tendies like 10x more than the others

Unfunny tard

Cant you just enjoy fried tendies and honey mustard like the rest of us?

Because thats the meme you fuckin braindead mongoloid. Thats like asking why Pepe is a frog and not an armadillo or something.

Attached: 0d32650136a6c030ac47318ae6adc03e.gif (498x346, 732K)

No.

It's not the same though is it, pepe is an artist's creation whereas memes are a collective subconscious work.

Attached: 1566720772157.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

>It's not the same though is it, pepe is an artist's creation whereas memes are a collective subconscious work

Whatever you do, dont accept anyones answer. Keep protesting that there is some deeper reason. Dont accept the reality that tendies was arbitrary.

Attached: 1563418014660.jpg (750x724, 76K)

I'm not even contending that there is a deep reason you pseudo-intellectual faggot. Sometimes people just want to muse on oddities in life.

Speaking of, fucking get one.

Have sex incel.

>projection

Did you ever think your virginity and your shit attitude might be somewhat related?

No u are the virgin. Haha. Fuckin GOT u.

Attached: LEukphTSfDNdg5hC.jpg (1200x1223, 174K)

I would fully believe this is the best comeback you could come up with.

>grt a life

Said the nigga asking why its tendies

Attached: F4AA5477-7CDD-4C31-8CB8-0F78829306BD.jpg (585x1024, 106K)

Believe what you want my vigin incel pedo friend.

Ooooooohhh...SCorchEd EarTH Strat!!!

PS have sex

Attached: 250px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg (250x213, 15K)

bumping for no reason