Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you...

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Attached: dims.jpeg.jpg (1000x655, 55K)

Gobbles !!!

Attached: 04ed10ef-1bae-47b8-b569-49f06cd8f70e_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 19K)

You take the words out of my mouth.

I'm not afraid to ram my iron hard porker into that sweet young mouth and watch those lovely eyes gaze at me as my twitching member pumps gob after gob of my fragrant sperm down that young throat and then sprays more over her nose and eyes and hair after I have to pull it out to keep her from choking.

OT, but she turned into one fine MILF IMHO

Attached: tami_stronach_350_03.png (350x525, 266K)

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your rainbow-farting universe-shitting pink unicorn. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious left hoof.

Attached: Tami.jpg (1710x900, 106K)

Except your propaganda is wildly inconsistent, your myths are obvious facsimiles of other religions, and the ossuary of Jesus was found in a sealed up tomb in Jerusalem not long ago.

Knowledge is the greatest gift to human kind.

Attached: 1434415846805.png (1138x854, 761K)

The propaganda your infantile mind can't assimilate into ultimate world wide truth is your problem to overcome.

You think you know truth you fool? Might as well be an insect. Pick your head up and open your eyes.

Attached: 68810219_10218514513909159_8622037771730550784_n.jpg (736x551, 67K)

Deep thoughts from a shallow mind®

The road is infinite user. Its all linked. The physical reflects the mind and the spiritual. I know things you wont let yourself believe.

Attached: 54349971_537613160060907_1555603374693416960_n.jpg (552x615, 59K)

Attached: 619VoosTySL.jpg (422x500, 51K)

Except that your propaganda is pathetic and reddit-tier. Holy fuck. No wonder everybody treats atheists like dogshit. They are worse than niggers

A cogent and well-reasoned response®

hear hear! truly an intellectual giant! the words of a truly good christian!

You're no one's god. You're just a fag posting on Yea Forums.

Attached: TamS.jpg (545x338, 25K)

Nice argument kid. You fags are same as medieval priests, bashing your garbage with support of state while crying like kids that "w-we are oppressed, help uncle dawkins !". NO WONDER EVERYBODY TREATS YOU LIKE WORST SHIT
Hear hear! Truly a response of "intelectual giant" and a idiot. Assuming position of your opponent in such personal topic without listening. I'm not even religious you numb skull! I'm just a rebel against your idiotic liberal bullshit. But yeah. I know you """skeptics""" are equaly stupid as shit

somebody's off their meds today...

Attached: OffMeds.jpg (474x658, 58K)

Nice argument and logic, kid. But yep, tell that to your mom when she will lay you to sleep

devastating

Truly. I see how fast response was. Looks like you got no life besides educating these evil christians on the internet who's the smartest kid in class and teachers puppy. How pathetic. I honesty think that atheists shouldn't even have a right to live. What a waste of oxygen !

hear hear, now you're assuming my position as a sceptic, you intellectual giant. maybe i'm deeply religious myself? verily i say unto you, i'm an ordained minister (and that isn't even a lie). just not a christian one.

You contradict yourself. You faggots are easy to spot, always naming themselfs ""skepitics""", always calling a opponent christian fanatics, always posting in such threads. Can't be a coincidence

i did none of the things you mentioned. you simply assumed my position and now you're throwing around things you may (or may not personally) have experienced in the past with people who hold said position.

you're not only an intellectual giant, you are an intellectual titan!

>sceptic
>skepitics

you lads are funny, arguing about intellectual superiority

nope. just trolling an intellectual titan.