What is your favorite beer b?

what is your favorite beer b?

Attached: ci-natural-light-727cfa273d9cba64.jpg (400x600, 134K)

Don't tell me yours is natty light eaither your new to drinking, trash, or a light weight. I hate beer. Guenniss is my choice because when im drinking alcohol and want to slow my roll ill chose a guenniss heavy and nice flavor

Vodka

sometimes Yea Forums still has it, i swear

Have you ever drank a Guinness? Contrary to what the color would lead you to believe, Guinness is a light beer rolling it at only 110 calories per pint.

And why slow your roll? Guinness’s natural low carbonation makes it the perfect beer for chugging. As a matter of fact it’s the only beer I can chug.

So please don’t be a retard before you post. stop trying to be cool on the internet if you don’t have a fuck all of an idea of what you’re talking about.

Btw my favorite beer is Miller High Life

Do you enjoy browsing Reddit as well

water

VB longneck exclusively at 20 to 8 in the morning

Heineken

Fuck that shit, Pabst blue ribbon

Hey everyone Boris likes vodka

Natty Ice. First one tastes like liquefied pennies, the rest go down smooth. New Castle Brown Ale, if I'm feeling swanky.

MGD Miller Genuine Draft

fukken dickhead

You must be in high school if you chug beer. If you want to drink just for the effect and just want to jam it into your stomach why not just drink liquor?

I drank Natty Daddies back in the day for laughs, but I really don't drink beer anymore just whiskey. However, I am looking forward to fall approaching since I like Pumking and other fall beers.

Attached: Wigle-Pennsylvania-Wheat-Whiskey-Web.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Shiner bock. Surprised me when I found out I enjoyed them. Thought I liked lighter beers.

When I want to be a little fuzzy : Westmalle, Trippel Karmeliet, Duvel, Stephanus

When I want a refreshing beer that is not too strong (ideal for summers) : Super Bock, Ch'ti, Corona

When I want something different : Guinness Black Stout

Brands that tastes like water : Heineken, 1664, Budweiser, Kronenbourg, Tsingtao

Yuengling ! Anyone else?

i fux with that.

/thread

Attached: 1564894050054.jpg (636x472, 33K)

21 yo detected

Anyone replying with a brand is a hipster. The true answer is: a cold one. After a long day you don't look at the label you just crack a cold one open and drink it.

White trash represent

Attached: w5031015zg_1.jpg (2400x2400, 543K)

So when you go to the store to buy beer, you just grab whatever and don't have any specific favorite? Or do you just drink whatever mommy and daddy stocked the fridge with? I'm very confused

Attached: brakspear_triple.jpg (295x952, 70K)

Go to the store and buy a carton of soproni because every light beer is the same faggot.

Staropramen, Stella Artois -Good commercial beers that don't taste like piss

So just say "soproni but I'll drink anything" then instead of trying to sound like some enigmatic asshole, OP wasn't asking for your philosophical view on alcohol

this

Attached: heineken_bottle_white.jpg (768x1252, 151K)

My parents drink Natural Light because they're dead inside and just want cheap booze they can drink a lot of.
Beer is yucky to me.

Budlight and jalisco estrella

You must be their daughter then?

But soproni is not my favourite. See? How can you have a favourite if every motherfucking brand tastes the same?

Nah, got a dick and balls pal, just hate beer.
Tried all kinds over the years never found one I like even slightly.
If I drink it's mojito, blue Hawaiian, or something sweet in general.

>Cocktails
So you are their daughter

Nectar of the gods.
Nothing beats coons beer.

Attached: ci-coors-banquet-2377c317e74b4b3c.jpg (400x600, 19K)

Easy on the cliché toxic masculinity there pal.
I used to order a round of Shirley Temples for the bar when someone would get snooty like you about my drinks.

Nothing beats a refreshing bangs.

Attached: sp46530718_sc7.jpg (180x180, 5K)

You guys are fucking gay. The only beer is Flensburger, you fucking cucks. Fuck you stupid assholes. GERMAN BEER = BEST BEER

user is just call'in it as he sees it.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Its coors
Its barqs
You mongs.

Screams insecurity to me, but to each their own.

>GERMAN BEER = BEST BEER
Not really though.

Attached: thumb_ba-das-boot-makeameme-org-das-boot-make-a-meme-49011828.png (300x169, 36K)

Shut up Hans.
Dutch and Belgian beer is way better

First day, faggot? Lurk more.

Attached: walkhardgoat.jpg (1600x1070, 289K)

Da fuck are you talking about bitch?
Its coors and barqs,end of story.
Fag.

Ive been here since last June faggot.

I don’t give a fuck that you said a liquor name in a beer thread. I just care that you like vodka you sick fuck. Vodka is for people who, when they wipe they’re ass, rather than getting clean they end up just scooping the shit onto their balls but they don’t care and just exist like that. Fuck vodka.

I drink ketchup.

Jeff?

Next you will say it's not too soon. Jump in the fire .

Attached: 20190826_074651.png (253x186, 81K)

Attached: ah what?.gif (238x177, 220K)

>this

like get some whiskey or tequila ffs

Everyone I know drinks Natty Light and proud of their cheap ass beer which they buy on Friday for the weekend by the case.

It is. Dutch and Belgian beer tastes like water and has absolutely no taste. German beer and German Korn is the best

Not everyone lacks taste buds dude

>Korn is the best
I agree, all of the old shit is best but, I love korn.

Its spelled morgs**
You morqoloid