Why the fuck did you have children if you're poor and know you can't provide for them?

Why the fuck did you have children if you're poor and know you can't provide for them?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (852x480, 100K)

I don't have children. Why are you asking me this?

because contraception is hard to get.

High child mortality = A lot of children
This is my guess

Because fucking is free entertainment ant its easy, also condoms cost money

I don't have children. Why are you asking me this?

Fucking pull out, None of you practiced edging while jacking off?

cause kids can provide labor for the family, also, a bunch of kids is a great retirement plan

The reason they do it there is because having a bunch of people around makes subsistence significantly easier.

that shit is straight up cancer

This. Also lot of children = lots of free labour

Because if you're poor and can't provide for them they're more likely to die before reaching adulthood, so you need to have a whole bunch to improve your chances of passing on your genes.

This.

1.muh religion (for not getting an abortion)
2.muh feels (for not getting an abortion)
3.muh condom broke
4.muh genetic lineage
5.muh dick
pick one

Because when you are poor you need kids to work and support the family.

they will never provide enough free labor to make up for the cost of raising them, not even close. 'retirement plan'
>tfw you're thrown in a cheapo retirement home because you thought your kids would spend a dime on your dumbass when you could've been out snorting coke off hooker's asses after the misses passed and jet skiing before then if you didn't have kids and saved that money you would've spent on them

Penis feel good in pussy.

Attached: Homo_erectus.jpg (288x360, 39K)

Unironically they shall inherit the earth not the mgtows and the 1 child/family or a pet is better than a kid people, or the sluts restless even in their 30s or the active UN campaign to reduce birthrate in the developed world because they consume to much aka CO2 output etc and other insane bs.
Some of OPs pic related will never make it but most in today's world will get by and move to the west or flood it or whatever, downgrading the lower and middle-class even more as the rights get eroded away so serfdom and a new type of communism seeps in.
Seems inevitable like globalization and nwo.

Because i make 2000$ a kid on my tax return.

Acktuchually it's because people are not fucking stupid and in a free cunt you can get laid.

They have money to go to the movies on date night and get a teddy bear at the mall.

Some of them die, you need a lot so they can care for you when you're old. Also no protection and no education

Use kids as labour and guilt into giving you a retirement off them. Remind them how you struggled to raise them with their 8 siblings so they should help you in your vulnerable elderly age too. It's a long dirty con.

because you need lots of hands to do the hard labour in your home. growing food is much easier when you have a family

never practiced any sex ed in school did you?

Stone age strategy for survival. Still works in middle age society. And is extremly effecient in modern social state.

Cause fucking is easy
Not getting a bitch preggo without a condom is hardo