So I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that this world would be significantly better if sex...

So I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that this world would be significantly better if sex was considered to be something in the same vein as talking. By which I mean that it was not a taboo thing and that people openly participated in it with no issue. Like imagine how much better things would be if you could go to the grocery store and the woman behind the counter was like "hey do you want to have sex with me today?". I genuinely see no downside.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBKcl4qLiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy HIV faggot

Foucault:haha friend I agree :)))
Foucault: *dies of fucking aids*

who cares? you're gonna die anyway. hell, 90% of things you do everyday has a good chance of killing you.

you know this world you're describing in the OP does exist it's just that women are choosing to not have sex with you and are instead having sex with other more desirable men

Everyone but you cares because youre so pathetically horny youre like one of those spiders that fucks the female spider that eats their head off.
I prefer love and intimacy to random fucking anyway, its way more enjoyable. Epicureans rise up.

the truth hurts lole

Attached: 1564852048473.jpg (671x765, 149K)

Attached: sadzom.png (400x343, 219K)

yeah it used to be like that until STDs came around
we just can't take those chances anymore

just like the bonobos

Why? Because you're a 3/10 that keeps going for 10/10s that won't fuck you?
If sex were still so taboo, we wouldn't have the mass degeneracy of the left pushing for girls to be "EQUAL" and have high body counts like Chad.

Attached: 1563213498184.jpg (250x241, 7K)

thank feefee chemistry and the dumb idea that people live to procreate for that cause thats what makes us live in tribes
this is the worst argument
so stupid even smokers use it
>i aint afraid or no deth
>btw can i get as much suffering and humiliation as possible with that i fucking live for that shit LOLE

you know that the argument is probably right, just not in that specific naive way

its more like "im gonna do this thing that causes me suffering because we dont have much control over our suffering anyway and might as well suffer in a way im used to while im at it"

Attached: 356962.jpg (900x675, 580K)

the sounds are pitched to draw you on

youtube.com/watch?v=wBKcl4qLiPE

bullshit, you always have a choice not to contribute to the growth of your own pain when it comes to your health at least
say what you want but if one wants to die there is a number of better ways to go than cancer or aids and if you can lessen the risk of getting them the smart thing would be to do it

also dubs

So I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that this world would be significantly better if peepee was considered to be something in the same vein as poopoo.

now this concept i can get behind fully and vigorously if you know what i mean

Beneath our poised appearance... we are completely... out of control.

le dubs

We struggle against it, we fight to deny it, but it of course a pretense. a lie

Yeah I kinda agree. I suppose the main downside is the risk of an STD.

you know this world you're describing in the OP does exist it's just that women are choosing to not have sex with you and are instead having sex with me

you know this world you're describing in the OP does exist it's just that your mom is choosing to not have sex with you and is instead having sex with me

the world doesn't exist

DUBS CONFIRM

omg dude i think about this alot

- So I've been thinking a lot lately

courtship is one of the greatest practical jokes played on women in the last few centuries

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: saika.jpg (1480x833, 69K)

that girl in the pic is so hote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!