This piece of shit thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

This piece of shit thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have brothers or sisters that have normal sex lives and loathe them?

How has this happened

You have more things to learn from me than I do from you so YOU ask me anything, virgin.

I have a younger sister who is married with children. Don't have much contact to her or any of my family though.

Nothing happened. Simply never managed to attract a girl.

Who the fuck are you?

How?

bump

did you said hi to those girls for me?

How shitty a person are you?

I am 31 and didn't even manage to make it to being legal before I got laid, and I am a diagnosed autist who had to take all my lessons in a special needs unit at my school. How abhorrent a human are you that you managed to repulse people this much that you couldn't even get kissed by 36?

You literally had to have been the shittiest person ever, I reckon.

Haven't been running yesterday.

>How shitty a person are you?

I'm not actively shitty. But not particularly likeable either.

Seriously, how did you manage to score as an autist?

what did you said to the last girl you spoke to?

Spoke to a group of girls while bouldering yesterday. However, they were only asking beta on a problem.

and why so you think they asked you? there weren't any other male in the are?

So you never "played house" or anything like that?
Have you done anything with another male?
That includes when you were a kid..

Because I was able to do the problem. And yes, I was the only person around.

>So you never "played house" or anything like that?

Not that I remember.

>Have you done anything with another male?

Nope.

what's your opinions on traps?

gay

>I'm not actively shitty. But not particularly likeable either.
No that was me. I was not actively shitty, I never tried to upset anyone, but I wasn't particularly likeable because autism caused me not to understand others so unintentional insults or unintentional sensitive topics etc. You have some inherently shitty quality that you can't identify, and that has put every female off you on first encounter.

Found women with similar interests. First gf I met at a pokemon card club when I was 12 (2000). We fucked when I was 13 (still 2000, she was 14). Each others' first. Second gf I met online roleplaying in 2003 (17 y/o, GaiaOnline back when it was a thing), we met up about 6 months into long distance and phonecalls, and she literally immediately wanted to prove to me she wasn't lying about her gag reflex. Started college (UK, college is pre university) secretarial skills at 19 (2005) which was about a year before I found this shithole. Literally only male in class, spoke to the women on their own level, fucked half the class on a casual basis because I was nice to them (and because, apparently I have a decent dick and am a generous person in bed so the whole class soon knew, only didn't sleep with a dozen of the 15 or so girls who were in relationships). University at 23, joined societies that my interests were in. Wasn't a shit person, got laid a few times. Met third gf at Adventure Gaming Soc. Recovering bi girl on the mend from abusive lesbian relationship. Think she forgot how much she loved dick because she was a nymph for our whole 2 years. Fourth gf was a girl I knew from anime soc, I kept going after uni, and at 28 she admitted she had a crush since she met me (first year, though she commuted to the club from her secondary school at the time) so we dated for 6 months, she was 4'11" and the tightest hole I've ever fucked, even including first, third and fifth gfs' assholes. Fifth gf and current fiancée is a childhood

(1/2)

hey, why don't you become a stripper? it may solve all your problems!
with that body I bet you can make a decent profit and you may even get laid!

>Fifth gf and current fiancée is a childhood...
...friend who attended the same gaming club I met first gf at. We live together, bed reptiles and spiders, and are trying to have kids. She's the second autistic girl I've met and fucked, and the first I've seriously dated.

breed reptiles*

I Think I'm Going The Same Path But With Sex, How Do I Get Laid Yea Forumsros?

>No that was me. I was not actively shitty, I never tried to upset anyone, but I wasn't particularly likeable because autism caused me not to understand others so unintentional insults or unintentional sensitive topics etc. You have some inherently shitty quality that you can't identify, and that has put every female off you on first encounter.

How do I find out what that is?

>Found women with similar interests. First gf I met at a pokemon card club when I was 12 (2000). We fucked when I was 13 (still 2000, she was 14). Each others' first. Second gf I met online roleplaying in 2003 (17 y/o, GaiaOnline back when it was a thing), we met up about 6 months into long distance and phonecalls, and she literally immediately wanted to prove to me she wasn't lying about her gag reflex. Started college (UK, college is pre university) secretarial skills at 19 (2005) which was about a year before I found this shithole. Literally only male in class, spoke to the women on their own level, fucked half the class on a casual basis because I was nice to them (and because, apparently I have a decent dick and am a generous person in bed so the whole class soon knew, only didn't sleep with a dozen of the 15 or so girls who were in relationships). University at 23, joined societies that my interests were in. Wasn't a shit person, got laid a few times. Met third gf at Adventure Gaming Soc. Recovering bi girl on the mend from abusive lesbian relationship. Think she forgot how much she loved dick because she was a nymph for our whole 2 years. Fourth gf was a girl I knew from anime soc, I kept going after uni, and at 28 she admitted she had a crush since she met me (first year, though she commuted to the club from her secondary school at the time) so we dated for 6 months, she was 4'11" and the tightest hole I've ever fucked, even including first, third and fifth gfs' assholes. Fifth gf and current fiancée is a childhood

Impressive.

I'm a famously bad dancer. And let's be real, my body is not on male stripper level.

Chicks can smell desperation.

Be funny and outgoing
Get a hobby where you can meet bitches (hiking club, co-ed sport, youth group, art class, foodie group, meetup)
Pay for dinner
Buy her drinks
Make her laugh

who cares about you dancing skills, just shake that dick.
and your body is more than ok, you'll be a stripper, not germany next top model

Thnx user

>How do I find out what that is?
If you haven't had the self awareness to identify it over 36 years all hope is lost. Even an autist being able to identify his negative qualities more than you is your clue there.

I dunno try asking people, actual humans, ideally females.

>Chicks can smell desperation.
This

>Get a hobby where you can meet bitches (hiking club, co-ed sport, youth group, art class, foodie group, meetup)
1000% THIS see
Even autists get chicks when they share a passion.

>Pay for diner
>Buy her drinks
Disagree. Don't do this until and unless she already seems to have an interest in you. Otherwise
>Chicks can smell desperation.

>Make her laugh
Translation, hang in hobbyist groups you share interests with and identify who already finds you funny. Don't 'try' to be funny. That shit doesn't work.

Good point.

>If you haven't had the self awareness to identify it over 36 years all hope is lost. Even an autist being able to identify his negative qualities more than you is your clue there.

I am boring, dull and neurotic. Not very well spoken and eloquent. No humour.

How often do you jizz?

Few times a week.

So is it true, do you become a master of the wand if you turn 30 as a virgin?
For me it's to late, I can not become a wizard anymore.
Do you actually think you reached a point of no return, where it's just noch possible for you to find love anymore?

>Do you actually think you reached a point of no return, where it's just noch possible for you to find love anymore?

I don't believe there is something like a point of no return. However, I think that there are some things about yourself which you cannot change. There is a reason why I was unable to attract women and I am unable to fix it.

serious question, why even try to bring up kids when you are both autists who will pass it on, isn't adoption the better choice in this case?

>There is a reason why I was unable to attract women and I am unable to fix it.
The word you meant is unwilling there's always a way, it might be rocky, hard and even overgrown by doubt, but if you really want, there is a way.

I can't even completely grasp or rationalize the problem.

>The word you meant is unwilling there's always a way, it might be rocky, hard and even overgrown by doubt, but if you really want, there is a way.
this!
at this point, I'm convinced that I want to be a virgin unwilling to do anything to change. everything negative on me is just a excuse to do nothing.
so, don't be like me OP, go do something!

Well here you assume being autistic is something bad. I don't think autistic people are any less good. They are just different from what is seen as normal. But I rather have a bunch of autists around me than people who call themselfes chad and their friends bro and whos greatest archivement is the ability to crush beer cans on their head.

>go do something!

I don't know what. This is the problem. Usually, if you have a problem, you rationalize it, make a plan and adjust this plan based on the outcome. But in this case, I am fundamentally confused.

Yeah dude nikol Tesla was a virgin when he died also jesus too.

we talking about real world autism or Yea Forums kind of autism?

i guess not, i always envision it as the severe kind of autism, as a guy who might be on the spectrum, i'd rather have a normal kid than to let him go through what everyone has to go through to become normal in society's point of view

jesus wasn't virgin dumbass, he fucked his own mother to impregnate her with himself and also fucked a whore

Lol jesus started a sect, you can't actually think he was a virgin? Pretty sure he destroyed the asses of all of his 12 boyfriends. Then Judas realized he had a problem with polyamory and told the romans about the orgies he hosted.

Real world autism

do you watch anime?

>I am boring, dull and neurotic.
Boring and dull are subjective. Neuroses may be a problem, get therapy, get over them.
>Not very well spoken and eloquent.
Improvable. You can invest time and effort to becoming a better you.
>No humour.
If you really don't find anything in the world funny, jump off a cliff now. There is no hope.

Thats my point? Why should I have to alter my personality to fit society. Fuck society. There a a whole bunch of people out there just like me. I can socialize with those guys and girls if "normal" people are not willing to have actually meaningfull conversations.

I don't.

>If you really don't find anything in the world funny, jump off a cliff now.

I find a lot of things funny. But I cannot convey that. I generally don't convey emotions or thoughts or feelings well.

>who will pass it on
You have no idea of the level of genetic complexity behind the passing on of autism spectrum traits, which are more polygenic even than the traits for general intelligence. We are both high functioning, and in all likelihood with the low incidence of autistic traits in our immediate family there is a significant chance that they are not traits we will pass on.

Adoption is a better choice in almost every case, because we are overpopulated, but people want their own progeny, and that is one of the most fundamental driving forces behind any sexually reproductive species. It won't change, my fiancée's mind won't change, and I REALLY enjoy hearing her say "put a baby in me".

>I don't.
good, don't do that

>You have no idea of the level of genetic complexity behind the passing on of autism spectrum traits, which are more polygenic even than the traits for general intelligence. We are both high functioning, and in all likelihood with the low incidence of autistic traits in our immediate family there is a significant chance that they are not traits we will pass on.

OP here. Correct.

I'm lonely. Talk to me.

nah, u gay

Not really. Maybe a 1 on the Kinsey scale.

1 is already to gay 4me

Suppressed homosexuality right there.

if you said so

Cool thread bro!

I can smell the sarcasm.

Is the autistic sex-god user still here?

cmon

lel

Haha jokes on you i got raped as a child and now sex scares me

How's your uncle doing?

LMAO ironically i have never had an uncle. Naw it was my best friend at the time, i was a bit of a loner though so it was also my only friend. shit fucked me up, have to really convince myself to trust people nowadays

tell us more

Ok.
So basically, my best friend at the time and I often played videogames on his hacked ps2, we had all sorts of burned disks. We usually just called eachother on the phone, and asked eachother to come over to play. We were like 12-13 something, and honestly we had a lot of fun. Then one day he wants to play in the forest, and I say sure.
We start playing with sticks, yknow jedi stuff. Then he starts hitting really hard, and I break my stick and get hurt. I can't remember most of it, but he basically makes me take my pants off, and i dont know what sex is so i just think its part of the game, and then he does the thing on me while im lying down on my stomach in the forest. He also makes me suck him. It felt kinda good in a way, but it was also very scary. I never told anyone but my younger brother figured out that he had hurt me someway so we never hung out again after that and i think our parents kept us apart.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just have sex?
I don’t get why incels go through an existential crisis when just talking to women is less painful.

oh well, at least you didn't get brutally raped by a hobo with aids...

That is one way to see it yes

I'm 20 and a virgin. When does the depression kick in? How long do I have to live?

Attached: 1496991515633.png (438x443, 64K)

This image is a lie. I'm a 24yo virgin and I've attained mental powers a wizard would envy thanks to it.

it kicks in once you place far too much value in getting laid over other shit in life

The depression doesnt kick in. You lose all sex drive and reach a higher level. Get ready for a life of self indulgence without judgement

Maybe I'll be fine.
Ayy, sounds like a good life.

Attached: 1553738233187.png (700x700, 615K)

I,m 36 yo too. Notes that you start getting old when you start pissing in your balls when you are taking a shit.

Attached: 2535634.jpg (259x194, 7K)

u may wanna see an urologist...

>Wouldn’t it be easier to just have sex?

It would.

>I don’t get why incels go through an existential crisis when just talking to women is less painful.

Just talking to a woman is easy. Attracting a woman is hard.

It kinda is a good life, just dont over do it to the point you start killing your own body. Although be warned around 35 or 40 you have a midlife crisis wishing you had kids, but then you fall back to nihilistic roots and realise even if you had them they'd die just like you and achieve nothing on the cosmic scale, so you take 3 months off work and visit europe and asia/japan to study the differences in architecture.

if you're so desperate to bust a nut just buy a hooker
if it's actually about a functioning relationship and not virginity, become someone worth paying attention to

>if it's actually about a functioning relationship and not virginity

It is.

>become someone worth paying attention to

How?

depends on the female, so this is where social skills come in
good luck, you'll need it
best advice i can give is to sacrifice a couple orphans to the dark gods to earn at least their favour

>depends on the female, so this is where social skills come in

Damn.

why dont you go to an asian massage parlor
are you dumb or handicapped
hell even the handicapped get their balls drained by state appoionted caretakers
you virgins are a mistake lol

Attached: 1513599590758.jpg (900x450, 155K)

>attract a girl.
/facepalm
girls attract
boys take
you act like a girl
try sucking dick instead

>take 'tism test online
>score

it isn't the 50s anymore grampa

>they were only asking beta on a problem.
then dont do it for free
bingo you're getting laid
there are intermediary steps but that's the gist of it

holy fuck that autist has gotten laid more than i have

Im 33 not kissless but a virgin too, tiny micropenis makes it almost impossible. Girls dont laugh, they are shocked and both parties lose all sex drive.

I have evolved in to feces thought

show us your face, let us judge and possibly give improvement tips.

>are you dumb or handicapped

I'm pretty dumb.

Kek.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

gay jew argument right there

Also, at least go get a prostitute ffs.

>>become someone worth paying attention to
>
>How?
anons got it all wrong
your attention is the prize, hers is worthless
your attention as a male is what gives roasties life, liberty and property
their "attention" just means access to their stinkholes

Won't post my face on Yea Forums. People have compared me to Edward Snowden which I don't take as a compliment because he is pretty ugly.

continuing
you give them attention because they literally cant survive without it
without male attention chicks would all die under an hour
they eat up your attention because without it they'd an hero
it's either yours or another guy's, or a whole team of them
your only job is to sell your divine attention high enough that you're satisfied and not being used

Attached: 1423589844338.jpg (500x530, 58K)

how was your birthday?

Attached: 20th birthday 1322933925541.jpg (902x702, 110K)

or a smalldickologist

lost it at 16 but didnt go to prom

which is why 80% of you are incels
and 5% have a 24/7 all you can eat pussy buffet

>evolved in to feces

dont give your attention for free

it was rhetorical
chicks have sex with actual retards (non verbal ones) all the time

If people as me a question: "Hey, how do you do that boulder problem". What am I supposed to say? "Suck my dick first!" ?

You don’t even need to be that conventionally attractive. Look at the average American. Overweight losers get average women all the time. It’s true that online people will spout about how they would only get with at least a 9/10 model, but in practice, people will go for just about anyone.

test

OP here. I don't think my looks are the problem. I have an average face with the body of a Hollister model.

It's just a meh personality. Most average people with girlfriends are simply decent humans and fun to be around.

bump

>But I cannot convey that.
Yes, you can. You just don't try. Effort is required in all things worth anything.

You don't need both. Pick one. Try decent human being first. Make an effort to make yourself a better person and don't try and attribute blame for your failures to others, and you will be 90% better than most people, and you will get pussy. Being a funny asshole will get you pussy faster than being unfunny but a good person, but there are chicks who like either one.

>attribute blame for your failures to others

I don't do that. The world isn't out to get me. I am to blame for all my failures.

Not OP but a 28yo kissless virgy, I'd take a trap at this point.
Problem is I'm too comfy in my simple loneliness to actively try.

Have you tried seeking out places with autists?

Im 36. Im also autistic and have PTSD too. I started cybering at 21 (also on GaiaOnline) but didnt have sex irl until two weeks ago.

I found the guy by going to a meeting for autistic people. After meeting him 3 times over 2 months I told him I was interested. He initially turned me down but then said we could "get to know each other better" and see where that led.

After 2 months of dating we became a couple and started having sex.

hahaha You're a secretary! hahaha

>Have you tried seeking out places with autists?

I don't have typical nerd / autist hobbies.

Get a job you fucking loser

Well, I went to a café meetup for autistic people, so it wasn't particularly nerdy. (Though I am quite nerdy, which helped with GaiaOnline.)

Most people don't really connect with me emotionally. Some I barely feel at all, others emotions are just... kinda muffled. I feel a bit of it.

Autists I can feel naturally at times though, which is why I feel a lot more attracted to them and vice versa.

What hobbies/passions do you have? And anything else you think you could get into?

were u able to solve the problem ?

>What hobbies/passions do you have?

Mostly sports, in particular bouldering and climbing. Also cooking and reading.

That's another fucking problem.

Well, those are great!

Not sure about the gender disparity on bouldering/climbing, but cooking and reading are common female interests.

Have you tried taking a cooking class, or joined a book club? Both should put you in a group with fellow enthusiasts, and most of them being female.

>Have you tried taking a cooking class

Yes. Quite a few.

>or joined a book club?

No. I'm mainly into philosophy. Took some university classes for fun.

Oh dang :3

Well. I assume you don't have a hygienic problem. You would probably have noticed by now if you did.

The autism could make them just not feel connected to you. (Again, less of a problem with fellow autists.)

I went for the person I did because I felt I could be comfortable with them in my home and being "inside my bubble". I'm not comfortable with most people in that way.

How shy are you? Have you told many you're interested?

>How shy are you?

Not very shy. Initiating a conversation was never my problem. Keeping it going was.

>Have you told many you're interested?

Not outside of social situation where it is more common (clubs / bars etc.)

bump

Hmm. I think bars are mainly good for one night stands. If you're looking for a relationship, your cooking courses or book clubs should've been more effective.

>If you're looking for a relationship, your cooking courses or book clubs should've been more effective.

Or my climbing club. Or my university courses which were 70% female. I've been around women. I just never made a connection.

True.

Do you feel a connection with them though? Like is it one sided, or just... nothing happens?

I mean, I wouldn't expect you to straight up fall in love with them. When I started crushing on my current partner, I started with asking to be friends on Facebook and maybe meet up some time.

Then we did that twice before I (still too early for him) told him I was interested in him as a potential partner.

Then things slowly snowballed from there.

So, if you've met people you like on those courses, you can try to exchange info.

That said, I do struggle to feel a connection with neurotypical people in general, so I really do recommend looking up fellow autists if you have that problem too.

>Do you feel a connection with them though? Like is it one sided, or just... nothing happens?

Most of the time, it is one sided. There were many girls which I found very likeable even after short conversation.

bump

Is it your appearance? because i see some ugly men with good looking women.. hell.. any girl will do by that age i imagine, I mostly met all the girls i ever dated online, have u gone on dates? What do u think makes them not want to be with u, are u awkward, say weird pervy shit?

why wont u get a hooker to get it over with, maybe after your more confident with girls.

>Is it your appearance?

No.

>because i see some ugly men with good looking women.. hell.. any girl will do by that age i imagine,

True. Many of these men are nice to be around or are at least established career-wise.

>I mostly met all the girls i ever dated online, have u gone on dates?

Maybe half a dozen in my life.

>What do u think makes them not want to be with u, are u awkward, say weird pervy shit?

I'm boring, dull and awkward.

Bouldering, cooking and reading aren't boring passions though.

I doubt anyone thinks "that guy is dull" while they climb with you, or near you.

Being awkward makes it trickier to meet someone, but not impossible. There are awkward girls too, you could go for one of those.

>Bouldering, cooking and reading aren't boring passions though.
>I doubt anyone thinks "that guy is dull" while they climb with you, or near you.

It's not about what you do. It's about how you express it. I'm very wooden in my expression. You probably know some people who are great storytellers - I'm the complete opposite.

>Being awkward makes it trickier to meet someone, but not impossible. There are awkward girls too, you could go for one of those.

I would love to. But they are pretty rare.

praying for you

Then improve yourself.

i brought back my virgin card and now its an magical wizerd ticket to the nightmare zone i'll call you when i'm free

Some things can easily be improved, while other cannot. It's easy to lose weight, get fit, get a decent hair cut or some stylish clothes. It is nearly impossible to change personality and social intellect though.

You can learn social skills mechanically. It takes effort and energy, so it's not a great solution, but it can make you come across as smoother in social situations.

Also, if your insecurity is making you awkward, you can practice social interaction online. It's not the same, but it can help you realize you can have successful conversations too, and that you have something to offer.

No that's the root of your problem. You live a nothing life so you're a nothing person.

>Also, if your insecurity is making you awkward, you can practice social interaction online. It's not the same, but it can help you realize you can have successful conversations too, and that you have something to offer.

I'm doing it now in this thread. How am I doing?

How does it feel? Also Vegas has legal whores.

I agree that my job situation is not very helpful at the moment. But I used to be a poor university student among other poor university students and still wasn't able to score.

Wrong continent.

You had the issue because you were there for no reason. Without a reason you are nothing.

Nihilists are the least datable, least fuckable people.

bump

>Nearly
But not impossible.

How many women owe you sex because you're a nice intellectual?

Attached: 1518397832023.gif (400x204, 44K)

It was okay, Drinks with a few online friends,

>You had the issue because you were there for no reason. Without a reason you are nothing.

When I was in university, I was really passionate about my subject. Which - looking back - was a stupid idea.

I'm actually pretty retarded.

I fucked my older sister when i was 13 till i was 17, she made the first move in the swimming pool. Made my self esteem super high

Dude. I got you beat. I'm 60 and the same way. I've had to beat women away most of my life but the fear of rejection cause of my 5 inch penis prevented any relationship. Sucks .

story time

Oh, look at Don Juan here having to beat away women.

I never rejected anyone. I took 100% of the chances I had.

>I'm actually pretty retarded.
Hide your power level, user.

bump niggers

Don Jaun? You read what I said.. Right? Never kissed a girl. Just cause I'm physically attractive don't mean shit. In fact it's been a pain in the ass.

It seem that there were women who were clearly attracted to you and went so far as to approach you. Never happened to me.

Plenty. I've had a stalker even. The more you ignore them the more they want you it seems. I didn't read the whole thread but do you have some sort of physical deformity or do you just view yourself as an ugly MF?

Neither. I have an average looking face and a good body. Still never received any clear female interest.

What's your opinion on sex tourism?

Attached: something_wicked_this_way_poops.png (1340x1419, 400K)

I find that hard to believe. Do you leave the house?

Inherently exploitative.

Yes.

All I can tell you (and remember I'm 60) is that I've found that if you talk to women as if you have no sexual intentions but at the same time you find them very attractive (they can tell) they will want to know you better. Ideally it will be a woman whom you see or interact with more than a few times. I can't understand why you are having such issues.

One of the things you stated is not true. If you have a face that is not ugly and a good body (Hollister model I believe you said?) Then either you don't leave the house or you have a hygiene problem. If you leave the house and don't have a hygiene problem, you do not have a model body.

Or, you're just too fucking stupid to know when someone is interested in you.

If you left the house as a hygienic man with a model's body, you would attract plentiful female attention even if you had no personality whatsoever.

>One of the things you stated is not true. If you have a face that is not ugly and a good body (Hollister model I believe you said?)

Judge for yourself. Might not win body building competitions but definitely alright.

>Or, you're just too fucking stupid to know when someone is interested in you.

That might be.

>If you left the house as a hygienic man with a model's body, you would attract plentiful female attention even if you had no personality whatsoever.

Yet, I don't.

Attached: 4-up on 06-07-19 at 10.42 #3.jpg (640x426, 53K)

It's either hygiene or you are an asshole to people.

Hygiene is fine. I shower twice a day, use deodorant and perfume. And I wash my fucking clothes.

Then you're an asshole, and either think your attitude is justified somehow, or are too stupid to be aware of it.

I don't try to actively be an asshole. Maybe, I am just too socially oblivious vis-a-vis my behaviour.

bump

cmon

bump

I think you're doing pretty good, really.

You clearly have somewhat poor self confidence, but you're not letting that hinder you.

The poor self-confidence is a result of experience.

5 inch penis is about average, mate...

I'm sure, but you can improve that.

You probably struggled a lot more early on, but the negative experiences you had then still influence your lack of confidence today.

So over time things should continue to improve.

Also, you can choose who you surround you with. Some people are more chill than others, and some will just like you more than others. Find the good people to surround yourself with.

>You probably struggled a lot more early on

No. I was much more confident in my teens and early 20s when I just assumed I was a normal guy. The doubts came slowly over time.

Oh. So why do you doubt yourself, then?

I doubt my social skills because experience over the years showed that they are not good. There are also other issues related to my failed career etc.

Your social skills were good enough to have some success back then, and you can still learn to improve further.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. That doesn't make you a pariah.

It sounds like your diagnosis has made you interpret your mistakes as being more serious than they really are.

On the flip side, you have some sort of education, right? Even if it's courses and not a full degree it still grants some social status.

>On the flip side, you have some sort of education, right? Even if it's courses and not a full degree it still grants some social status.

I have a PhD. But I am seriously underemployed.

Fair enough, but that's still a lot cooler than a random NEET.

You know you can pay woman to have sex this you, right?

Is it though? I should have studied something useful.

I know. But it's more about relationships for me.

Now I'm curious what you did study. You're right that having a job would help a lot too, but education matters too.

There are women attracted to smarts, after all.

do you ever masturbate to how much of a loser you are?

like the idea youre a 36 year old man with a baby penis that will never see a vagina, while you smell your moms panties?

>Now I'm curious what you did study. You're right that having a job would help a lot too, but education matters too.

I studied biochemistry.

>There are women attracted to smarts, after all.

I wouldn't consider myself smart or particularly educated. A PhD just shows that you have (usually pretty useless) knowledge of some small niche of a field. I am far away from the cliché / ideal of the eloquent, sophisticated academic.

a PhD shows you have money and an ego. you have no worth over anyone else. on top of that, you have no social skills.

Biochemistry isn't bad. I thought you were in philosophy or English literature or something.

You might not be a genius, but you're probably above average both in intelligence and at learning in general.

Aren't there biochemistry related jobs you can do even if they're outside your field? Or just teach?

I don't have money though. PhD in the life sciences is usually paid, albeit badly.

>Aren't there biochemistry related jobs you can do even if they're outside your field? Or just teach?

There are some jobs in industry but they are very competitive. And as you can imagine, I don't perform well in interviews.

He's not really coming across as egoistic or as having a superiority complex, mate... He has dedication, sure.

What's with your insecurity?

Yeah... and lacking experience is always tricky.

Could you get an internship, or work in a related job you're a bit overqualified for?

I had a friend who got an engineering degree and just decided to manage a store instead. Not the best job maybe, but it paid pretty well.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Are you against losing it to a prostitute?

>Could you get an internship, or work in a related job you're a bit overqualified for?

I've started to apply for positions for which I am overqualified. Simply removed my PhD from my CV. However, I am oftentimes 10 years older than other applicants.

Haven't read the whole thread but you remind me of me.
Not ugly, but socially inept.
I have great difficulties in reading other people.
Don't know when to make a move and when to shut up. And it's not like I did not try to improve.
Maybe it's genetic?

This.

OP and any like him are fucking retards. Obviously, too stupid to properly use the things they have. Above all else, people like interacting with other people who are passionate about things. Do you really enjoy some hobby like woodworking? Go to local events and you'll have common ground and can showcase your interests and find someone to put your dick in.

Nobody is going to give a shit about you if you just expect women to throw themselves at you just because you have something like a PhD, but having one shows you have enough interest in something to dedicate a lot of time in getting educated about that subject, and that again translates back to being passionate about something, which interests people.

Nobody but yourself is to blame for being a kissless virgin.

Attached: 1566830357480.jpg (250x231, 5K)

>Nobody but yourself is to blame for being a kissless virgin.

I never blamed anyone else. Seriously, I would not date me if I was a woman.

>I would not date me if I was a woman.

Fix these thoughts, women can somehow read that shit