Reasons for which I am committing suicide, in no particular order:

Reasons for which I am committing suicide, in no particular order:

-The planet is nearing an ecological catastrophe that will make it uninhabitable in 30 years, by which time I will be 53.

-I am a drug addict without motivations, goals or general desire to do something with myself

-due to my lack of motivation, I do not wish to fend for myself, and even thought I have professional skills to do so, I do not wish to indulge even the things that give me joy

-I have acquired a set of self destructive behaviors that continue to sabotage my efforts at improving, and I do not wish to try to improve

-my talent is squandered because exploiting it requires effort that I am too afraid to invest

-I feel eternal guilt for existing

-I do not wish to submit another human being to myself in a romantic way, nor do I wish to be responsible for nor have any influence on another human being's emotional, economic or mental stability.

-I did not ask to be born, and for this I reserve my right to decide when I die

-I have caused a lot of pain to my partner's, cost a lot of money to my parents, and contributed little to nothing to either of them

-I have failed to achieve the things I wanted to, and do not wish to push beyond my disappointment

-The things I was passionate about no longer thrill me, and I do not wish to put effort into maintaining my interest and investment in these things, as they came easily before, and should do so again, or so I wish

-even if I recognize I am overreactive, I prefer to end my life for the simple pleasure of doing what I want, in spite of it being bad for me, painful to my loved ones, doing what I want espeially against the desires of others, seems like the most fulfilling thing I could do.

-I am pathological, and prefer, because it is easier, to indulge in my pathology rather than work thru it, as that requires effort and confronting bad feelings, of which I want to get rid of, along with good feelings, and any kind of feeling at all

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-000755.jpg (1080x1920, 1.14M)

Every person in the whole would could live in Texas in a 30 square foot piece of land.
Now if we could get the apes, asians, sandapes, and wetbacks to stops trashing the world it would all be good.

Sure.

Bumping because I want attention

so how old are you, where do you live, and how are you currently supported?

Massachusetts

My parents

then quit posting on Yea Forums and fucking do it

oh wait
>OP is a faggot
>OP never delivars
>OP wants attention
>OP is a beta bitch

You are correct

>-The planet is nearing an ecological catastrophe that will make it uninhabitable in 30 years, by which time I will be 53.
Sauce of your claim?

Watch the news any day at any hour

Yeah, that's what I expected

Attached: Oh c'mon now.gif (245x200, 994K)

you're a retard OP

you're probably better off becoming an hero

honestly in most cases I'd tell you to hurry up and neck yourself, out of general antipathy. But you bothered to post on Yea Forums, so miserable shit that you are, you're still a Yea Forumsrother.

You're 23. You really are too young to be officially a piece of shit yet, despite how pathetic this "adulting" bullshit is in today's society. Suicide is like the leading cause of death for GenX 40-50 year old opiate addicts who really are too burnt out to matter anymore. But 23 is a joke. Like, 24-26 was pretty fucking terrible for me, and looking back now when I considered killing myself then, its just fucking absurd.

I'm disabled- genetic disease. Got diagnosed at 22. Talk about wasted potential. Life was basically pointless. Couldn't pursue a career independently. Was getting pretty fed up with women too.

Now I'm ecstatically married, millionaire, and involved in international politics. Basically everything I thought about my life at 24 was bullshit. Turns out when you have nothing to lose, you can bet your life on big risks and win big. And if you lose- you have nothing to lose.

So, as much as I could do without another libcuck manchild sucking pills off the dole, the reality is all the reasons you wrote are bullshit, and you have no clue about your own life, and you'll basically think you're a dumbass for ever considering this in 6 years.

Worst that happens is I'm wrong, and you can off yourself then.

I hope you actually kill yourself. The world is gonna be so dope when you’re gone.

Cool

Thanks for taking the time to encourage me and actually respond. I am not sure I believe you but I am sure my mind will change, as I will cycle thru suicidal episodes for as long as I am alive, until I finally do it. I am happy that you're happier than me.

Fucking 'ell man don't kill yourself dummy.

Thanks for the good thoughts

Who cares, if you want to do it just do it. You'll be dead anyways so get done with it and stop wasting oxygen.
I bet you won't do it tho, you sound like a pussy.

Who are you, the op or just another guy?

I am a pussy. That's why I'm committing suicide. If I wasn't, I would brace life instead.

OP here. Been posting the whole time.

Alright, and with what that guy and you said are wrong. You are not a pussy because you're not a cat.

That made me laugh. Thanks.

This the ops?

Yeah this is op. What can I help you with?

Is there something that you still like and something that's worth doing?

Writing fiction, maybe. It's a lot of effort because in order to do it I need to be honest with myself, and that involves confronting a lot of pain, which I don't want to do. So instead I rather not do something that gives me joy, because to do it I need to look at my demons head on.

Plese OP don't kil yourself
Hue hue hue hue

Thank you for posting

I feel like that op, but im 38.
I have no advice, but i wish i had that much time to try.

Attached: Melissa-Benoist-supergirl-2015-tv-series-39031642-2585-3600.jpg (2585x3600, 994K)

Wait til you turn 30 lmao it only gets worse these are the good times

I appreciate the commiseration. I'm sorry about your situation. I won't try, but I hope your situation improves significantly. Thank you.

Well just face your pain and live through it. It'll probably hurt like a bunch, but at least you confronted your pain. And besides, how about you just write what's on top of your head?

Maybe. I'll see about that when I get there

Show penis

B
Me
4month of food fashions. Even if no electricity

Trenches an equipment. An land to grow.
What grows best in a big field easily food wize?

I'm too comfortable in my self pitying. But thank you for the genuine encouragement

Potatoes.

Im trying to prepair now for what might not happen While i can.
Grow food an trees every1

No, I'm sorry.

hello user, how are you?

Alright, just face it and you'll probably be okay.

Good initiative

That was me, OP. Im stable but miserable

Probably. But eventually something else like this will come up. I don't want it to keep happening, so I will just prepare for it by avoiding addressing it at all. Thanks for the encouragement, though.

Stable but miserable? Like a scale with two stuff on it, one being normal matter and the other antimatter.

he's full of shit but listen to him and don't off yourself

I wanna do it every day but that shit's for the birds

I meant I'm at the base level of low mood I am always at, where things are shit but I'm jaded and accustomed to it.

Thanks for the genuine encouragement. I'm happy that you keep pushing every day. That's worthy of praise. I don't know what I will do, but thank you.

Who are you referring to when you said that someone was a piece of shit?

OP here. That may've been some other user

Lol op... if you have nothing left to live for how about this..

figuring out what's going on with the political elite and figuring out who took out epstein

somehow the man who could take down the worlds political elite

the guards were replaced with guards who lied about checking in on him..

you could become an investigator and figure it all out for us lol...

bring all those crimes to light..

worst case you get found out and same thing happens anyways.

Too lazy and uninterested, but thanks for the suggestion

The only thing that keeps me going is that it makes me angry to not own myself.

I wish i knew how to generate willpower.
To beat this thing, to reclaim my own and submit to my will, to live in discipline to my own standards.

Attached: Melissa Benoist 264.jpg (640x960, 278K)

Great goals user, seriously. I hope you achieve this for yourself

Yeah, make the anger of you not owning yourself be the source of your motivations.

I'm the same as you man, I'm 23 and pretty worthless. I moved in with my dad at 18 after my mom died and he's not a big fan of my shit. I Need to do better, I've never had a job and no money to speak of, so, most women mark me as a loser; that's alright though, their not wrong, they are hard wired to want to support their offspring and I wouldn't make a good provider. I used to blame everyone for my issues and problems, and nothing mattered. I was tired of being a fat piece of shit so I stopped eating. It's hard at first but you find ways to entertain yourself or run your mind in circles with thoughts to stave off the hunger, was mostly about finding other outlets. Feels bad still though, everyone just thinks that I'm getting skinny and it's an improvement over how I was and they are all so happy, "You look great" or, "you've lost so much weight!" but I still feel so scrambled up in my own head, like I'm a crazy and even after over a hundred pounds lost in only six/seven months I still feel so disgusting, and ugly, and fat, and stupid. I thought the fat was what was holding me back, but it wasn't, it was me. I hold me back, for no reason, out of ignorant fear. And things are hard, so hard, but if we die all the people that helped us get to this point, all the stuff they did for us, the smiles and little things that made the lasting impressions in our minds. Those memories and all those cares from others, those are something, we are something. I thought about killing myself, like everyone has, but life is more than the game, it has a worth that you have to find. One day at a time I want to change myself into the person I can be tomorrow, but sometimes tomorrow never comes.

You actually believe the world we be literal hell in 30 years, Greta got to you. The blood is on her hands.

Thanks for pouring your heart out like that user. I empathize and wish you the best. Though my weight has never been a problem I understand fundamentally where you are coming from. I hope you find stability and self worth and motivation. Like I said, it is more for me about doing what I want, in spite of how awful it would be for me. I won't listen to you, but I'm grateful for your post

Who is Greta? And yeah, I think I have enough reasons to believe it. Even if I'm wrong, it's a good justification if nothing else

What are the reasons?

Thanks user, I appreciate it. I hope to someday be something. I hope that you will have what you want most in the world, thank you for reading what I had to say.

Do what you gotta do.

I'm a firm believer in suicide always being an option. Go for it if you're pretty sure things won't get better

I already told op not to off himself but you're right

death is inevitable anyway

This tbh

PATHETIC!!!!!! Fucking absolutely pathetic!!! Hahaha your one of those faggots aren’t you???? Awww poor fucking me hahahahaha you don’t have the fucking balls to end your life (which I hope you did and you wouldn’t be on here complaining) ohhhh first in order I want to kill mused because of global warming and that I’m lazy hahahahahhha MASSIVE FAGGOT hahahah

OP pls dont, I'm really really drunk but I love you, and will talk to you as much as you need

Attached: greta-bolt.jpg (1272x794, 118K)

k but fucking no one cares OP. if you want attention for commiting funny suicide then post a video on youtube you faggot

Attached: lulz.png (493x474, 305K)

I'm 32 and life is pretty groovy for me. It's a case-by-case thing, nigga

Cry for attention/10