Would you fuck a fat girl with small tits, Yea Forums?

would you fuck a fat girl with small tits, Yea Forums?

pic related, WWYD?

Attached: sadtits.png (960x1234, 1.51M)

other side

Attached: 3.jpg (960x1085, 322K)

Depends.

i'm not lesbian

Yeah. Wouldn't gf her though. The redeeming thing about fat girls is head game and big tits

i would honestly fuck must girls as long as there isnt a growth or they straight up look retarded idc how they look ill take pussy where i can get it

this is my fetish.

Because the kinda look like toddlers? Chubby and undeveloped?

why are low standards so rampant among men?

This guy gets it. Any hole's a goal, and it's fine to crush pussy for practice. Just don't knock it up or let them catch feelings.

Attached: Capture.png (445x482, 371K)

have some fucking standards jesus christ

Attached: 1565578974426.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Standards are the invention of the female mind. Women seek mates for protection and therefore want to cherry pick the best specimen thinking they're deserving of Prince charming when they're a busted out 4 at best.

Meanwhile men simply seek immediate sexual gratification and dominance, and putting that 4 in her place is both easy and fulfilling for the lizard brain while a high mantainance 7 is going to make you expend way too much effort to get your dick wet

Do you think you’d have to have low standards to fuck her

?

looks like my wife

yes absolutely

you are part of the problem
kill yourself, cumbrain

I have. She wasn't as fat as OPs ho
but I nailed the hell out of her, repeatedly
After I buried my head between her legs for about 20 mins. she wouldn't even put it in her mouth or tell me why not.
Me, next morn: I'm not looking for a relationship
Fuck you, Bridget
You claimed not to had sex in months but you were as loose a jar of mayonnaise
I gave you the best fuck of your life and I rest well know you never had better & never will

she's not even that fat

just hit it op

Love small tit fatties

She is fat

Hell yeah. At least once. The worst pussy I've ever had was guud.

Attached: 1532390015258.jpg (1166x1000, 175K)

I'd love to see the high-grade pussy this guy's rolling with.

Attached: ugly chick.jpg (215x234, 8K)

No, if she is going to be fat she should have at least fat tits.

/Thread

I love small tits, so I'm pretty into the idea. But they're kinda hard to find

It’s my favorite

The only reasons to date a fat chick

-big tittes
-nice big ass
-low self esteem means she’ll let you do whatever you want
-low self esteem means you can get away with using her
-degradation play
-great personality
-very submissive

If you dont have one of the above qualities that does it for you , you basically have a waste of a fat chick.

I just did for the first time two days ago. She was thick girl but only had b cup tuts. She had the best tasting pussy I have every gone down own. Sure, yeah I wished she could have sent me into a coma with her boobs, like any sane man. But she had an amazing ass and I kept pounding hard on her cervix. She was perfect for my dick, and I loved watching her feet dangle in the air as I came in her. 11/10 will hit that tomorrow.

Fat chicks that have these traits;

-Small tittes
-gross ass
-smelly or gross pussy
-uptight / entitled
-wont give a bj
-looking to get pregnant
-live like slobs
-will not show you a clean std test

Are undesirable— avoid this shit

Nice, she slutty or prude? Do tell this fine tale. Would love to hear more.

wud also liek to hear moar. Was she black, hispanic, white, short, tattoos, long hair to pull or short hair, fun to be around or just a good fuck, drinks? smokes?

Nope. Never.

any pics?

It was tinder date. She came over to my house. I cooked her dinner, we watched a movie. I slowly started rubbing her feet then kept rubbing up her legs. She gave out little moans until she shifted and I took off her hippy skirt and black lace panties. I ate her out for awhile and stuck it in raw. I pulled her bra to the side and felt her little eraser nipples, I sucked on them. She rode me for a bit. I took her too the bedroom and had her from behind. She had the cutest frog butt from behind. Flipped her over and pounded till I came in her for a good half a minute. And she just layed there for a while... She was great. We showered together and then she left shortly after.

What country? State? She still looking for fucks? Sounds pretty tight. Weird that a tinder would come to your house though on a first time. Why is that? Was she an oldie or decent? I got with a chick on tinder, danielle one time, similar sounding girl. Except we had to fuck in the car.

She was white with red hair. She had flowery skirt that I could see her big thighs and her freckles. It showed a lot whenever she moved. She had on a white shirt that had a laced seem like a football on the sides of her shirt and It was see thru enough where I could see her bra through it. She was playing for keeps by the look of it.

They say that to retain some modesty about being sluts. They don't want to admit they just need a good dicking because then they feel like they're giving it away. Playing for keeps don't put out on a first, unless they're super unstable emotionally. Those chicks are crazy but the fuck is insane.

This was in Tennessee, she was 22. I offered a movie first, but she didn't want that. So I suggested I cook for her and watch Netflix. And it worked well.

>Because the kinda look like toddlers?
What's wrong with toddlers??
They're fun

My first gf was like this.

She was a pale chubby goth girl with b cups. I found it hot how shy she was about her body and kept finding ways to try and expose her to people.

I'd kill to spend a night with her again.

>pic related
I do fuck a girl with small tits. But she’s 90 pounds and 5’ tall, so it all works out.

Attached: 84F0745D-E4B0-436B-8307-17F63235023E.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

heck yeah. i'd fuck a small girl with fat tits too!

Attached: huge-tits-on-skinny-and-petite-girl-helga-grey-1..png (1081x610, 241K)

I only fuck girls at least as attractive as I am so definitely not.

Any day

My wife. Would you fuck her

If I was already hard and she just got on and rode me

How many niggers have you fucked since the last time you posted?

I did - it sucked.
>Be me, about 35, have skinny wife
>Work overseas, have skinny mistress
>Check out BBW threads on Yea Forums
>Get curious about fucking a fatty
>Match with Taiwanese landwhale on Tagged
>Go through the motions
>She thinks we're dating, lol
>Doesn't know I have wife
>She's dumb as dogshit
>Really lazy, hates any walking
>Wants to catch a train like 200m