Why having a cat may reduce you T-level. We know that when men have a child their test leves reduce...

Why having a cat may reduce you T-level. We know that when men have a child their test leves reduce. We also know that cats only vocalize to humans and their voices imitates babies. I think that hearing a cat triggers the same mecanism that reduces in men when they become dads

Attached: test-and-cats.jpg (960x782, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201002/personality-differences-between-dog-and-cat-owners
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182719/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have to show that having a cat decreases testosterone levels before trying to make up some mechanism.

How did you escape from /fit/?

cats suck, even poodles are better than fucking cats

That is fair. Maybe i rushed to make this thread. I will search for studies to make my brosience more believable.

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201002/personality-differences-between-dog-and-cat-owners
Cats owners seems to be low on dominance:more timid, bashful, shy, and unaggressive.

that makes my cunt dryer than the sahara dessert

And what evidence do you have?

Any test data? Controls? Anything?

Psychological studies do not show actual hormone studies.

>>Grant Denied

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182719/
>Longitudinal evidence that fatherhood decreases testosterone in human males
I will make a better post in the future if I found consistent evidence. thank you for your post

Enjoy owning your shit eating dog.

Fatherhood, not owning a cat.
>> Dipshit

To reiterate, since you cannot read.

What evidence shows OWNING A CAT (feline domesticus) lowers male testosterone levels in humans.

Lost

I undestood what you were asking me. Is just common knowledge that cat owners are fags but I did not found yet a study to prove it.

youre making a claim not supported by any studies, and working backwards to explain the mechanism for your claim.
literally the opposite of the scientific method and youre deep into conformation bias.

Sure.

Good luck next Caturday.

>> Fag

It seems that your argument is correct. I admit that this thread has poor quality and my hipotesis lacks evidence to suport it. Thank you for your imput.

The cat door.

>hipotesis
jesus christ op

English is not my primary language. Im not a scientist either. Your are very welcomed to post in my future thread if I even make one. Have a good night