Vapefaggots: here's your destiny

vapefaggots: here's your destiny.

Attached: 21.53.jpg (642x634, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2019/aug/24/patient-death-illinois-could-be-first-in-us-linked-to-vaping-officials-say
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/47lkq3/is_vaping_above_green_392_f_on_the_arizer_air/
reddit.com/r/science/comments/ct12a2/vaping_may_create_dangerous_toxins_that/
reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/26e33l/clearing_up_some_missinformation_as_per_toxins_in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's always some asshole who dies over something millions of people have been doing without problems, then people try to make this isolated incident the norm.

just fucking smoke

but how and why did he die? did he have existing conditions? only retards base opinions on a headline with out knowing actual details. like a lib would do,

Attached: face 11.png (255x280, 113K)

when the headline itself isnt even definitive then you can expect to find a bunch of reaching bullshit in the article.

People who drink water also die,all of them
Think about it

i get the retarded point you're trying to make, but if you think the water isn't contaminated and bottled water isn't loaded with plastic particles then you're even more delusional than some one who would believe this article to be true.

Attached: really.jpg (716x717, 45K)

Everything mass produced will kill someone. Cell phone chargers kill, playing video games kill.

proof it

I've drank water, I'm alive I think.
argument invalid.

VAPING STILL GAY AS FUCK,
SCIENTISTS SAY

It's been known for a while that vaping is also bad for you.

still less harmful than smoking. which is what i would be doing if i wasn't vaping

Which is debatable. Different studies show different results, one saying it's less harmful, others saying it's just as harmful, ad some that say it's even more harmful.
I don't give a fuck what it does to the people doing it, as long as I don't have to breathe it in.

They show different results because the device being used and the quality of the cartridge itself makes a big difference. Shitty vape pens leach heavy metals into the vapor. Also shitty vape oil can also have heavy metals and other nasty shit in it. The jury is still out on how healthy vaping is, but one thing that definitely is not healthy regardless of the details is breathing in hot air all the time.

Funny thing, the article is referencing those retards who are using those cheap store THC disposable vapepens that are the new craze among retards looking for a fix.

Normal nicotine vaping is 100000 times better than smoking. Cloudchuckers are faggots, I agree. But a motherfucking stealth vaping to get a shot of nicotine is perfectly fine.

Most likely allergic pneumonitis.

But your def gonna die and you said you drank water.SO,...

everything will kill you

vapefags rekt

chug 15l at ounce

can breathing air kill me?

from what i know about this death, the death resulted from severe lung infections. sounds like to me, seeing as vape juice is vegetable glycerin and propolyne glycol, my guess would be, the vape juice got contaminated with bacteria, and this dude just straight inhaled that bacteria.

picture in article show a real vape pen too not a disposable one

technically yes

if the air is contaminated

Lol get fucked you gay vape fags

no just normal air

Imagine doing something terrible for you and looking like a faggit doing it LMAO. At least smokers look cool as they propagate lung cancer

Attached: download (6).jpg (247x139, 9K)

This post was made by Marlboro gang

Not sure why anyone is surprised. Lungs are purpose-made to handle a few very specific substances, none of which are for sale in little bottles from boutiques with stupid names.

this

Right. Because journalists are known to make rational pictorial decisions and not over dramatically hyping up the boring reality

>pictorial

what does this word mean

then yeah, inhale too much exhale too little,
your have too much Co2
cyanosis

> jury is still out on how healthy vaping is
No, they have moved on to researching just how UNhealthy it is. If you try to convince people vaping on its own is better for you than not using any inhalant, you are probably going to try to sell people on pit bulls, veganism and CrossFit.

Idk, wtf is a Google?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-171013__01.jpg (1080x1214, 148K)

they said that the dead vapers died from lung disease but then not tell us how they died yes its probably vape related but how are we sure it isn't from a faulty pen fake juice/thc or additives?

theguardian.com/society/2019/aug/24/patient-death-illinois-could-be-first-in-us-linked-to-vaping-officials-say

I live in Philadelphia, we have something called triple X vape cartridges that are nothing but weak, diluted, tainted reclaim, if you value your life, then don't vape. Don't even eat edibles, cannabis has been linked to an increase in psychosis and receptor burnout.

>just fucking smoke
Death

>vapefaggots
That's damn straight. They are just satisfying their urge to suck a dick without the commitment

Lobbyist for the Tobacco industry, I see.

S A G E

you're such a pussy

>urge to suck a dick
You have some latent homosexual tendencies, why did sex come up when we're talking about vape pens??

>you're such a pussy
Huh? How is he a pussy for playing it safe?

Vaped once and it fucked me up for life. Have GERD, life fucking sucks even more now. Going to kms soon.

Because vapers are faggots and I hate faggots. I'd kill myself and everyone around me before I sucked one dick. I have dreams about ripping faggots dicks off and fucking them in the ass with their own dick while they bleed to death.

>no you
Great retort seeing as you're the one that loves a hard thing in your mouth and you can't get enough of it. keep sucking it your boyfriend will really appreciate it

seek help

Attached: tom.jpg (300x235, 14K)

what company do you work for?

verizon

why? most normal people hate faggots.

>If you try to convince people vaping on its own is better for you than not using any inhalant
They said they exact fucking opposite in their post you retard. And yes no one knows how bad it is for you. There are so many different products which makes it difficult to isolate the cause of someone who has an adverse reaction. Furthermore much like cigarettes, the real damage likely won't become apparent until later in life. That means that for the time being there is almost no certainty on exactly how it affects your health and what elements of vaping are most dangerous.

no i mean what sorta media branch are you lobbying for. Who is paying you extra money

>cope
Smoking is healthier for you than vaping because tobacco is a natural product
Keep inhaling the chemical jew vapfag

>I hate faggots. I'd kill myself and everyone around me before I sucked one dick.
You hate homosexuals, do you by chance share their desires? Why hate someone for their private choices, that don't affect you?

i thought we're talking about vaping here and not guns

So how do you fucking dumb faggots plan on making it out of this life alive? Ohh!! So you saved yourself 5 extra shit filled years!? Impressive. Although your family wishes you would just fucking die already.

Naturalistic fallacy.

I'd rather vaporize my mariwana herbs

Also I bet vap juice has oestrogenes in it and söy to lower your testosterone levels while smoking raises your testosterone levels and gives you a manly voice

It means you're a fucking retard

>loves a hard thing in your mouth
Again, your fixation...

Vaping has been around for awhile, and every year there's news stories and ads trying to discourage people from it.
It hasn't worked, and it's not working.

Trannies and faggots don't deserve to live.

Hey man. It's 2019. It's okay to be homosexual.
I know you think being gay is a choice, and that's okay too mate! But you don't have to pretend you're not. It seems like there's someone in your life that makes you feel this way (gay is bad, and deserves violence).

But just how you're "choosing" not to be gay, you can also choose to remove that person!

Either way. We love you, you little fag :)

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (750x623, 56K)

I work for the Bilderberg Group

no SHIT nothing actully works like that, just like all those anti-tabacoo ads the government just likes to waste money on shit

It was definitely the thc. One vape marijuana has enough majiuanas to equal 99 marijuanas which is lile 3 doses of cyanide

>Smoking is healthier
Smoking leaves radioactive isotopes in your lungs, that are deposited and sit for years before your body can get rid of it. This radiation causes cancer, even if you only smoked once, in addition, the isotope decays into lead.

>Although your family wishes you would just fucking die already.
Every city has free counseling.

>vaporize my mariwana herbs
Hypertension us the result

Jokes on you faggot. I live by my self and don't talk to anyone. Being a faggot is not ok. IM NOT FuCKiNG gAy FAGGOt!!!!

oh shit, i've been vaping nigger hash for like 25 years, am i gonna get sick?

Guys who smoke cigarettes are bros
Chicks who smoke are a turn off
People who vape are fags and annoying
I want to punch them and all these hypocrites who want to prevent you from smoking
I don't smoke but I hate the righteous busy bodies and the vaping faggots

>Vaping has been around for awhile
Alcohol has been around for awhile
Tobacco has been around for awhile
Paint thinner has been around for awhile

ilike my vaping pen, like i like my goatee

It takes like 20 years of smoking like 2 packs per day to even give you a good chance at dying. No one has ever died of cigarette one offs, yet people are getting fucking lung infections off vaping.
Honestly don’t do either, but smoking is arguable better at this point.

>Trannies and faggots don't deserve to live.
You and any other non-offending homosexual deserve to live.

This is a bunch of lies and bullshit by the chemical Jewish conglomerate
Keep sucking the metallic killing vaping cum

sheesh

>IM NOT FuCKiNG gAy FAGGOt!!!!
But, if you were?

Thank God I'm not a nigger faggot like you and spend my time getting my dick sucked from people like your mom and sister and probably your brother you gay faggot.

>vaping
Yes, aging is a result of cellular damage

Right. And you're obviously completely in control of your life.....

Except you're not. You don't want to live alone. You don't want to be gay. Deep down, you're letting life decide for you.

It's your choice mate. Be the gay faggot you've always wanted to be. Dress up in women's clothes. Don't be afraid. Be you!

Now go suck some hard, sweaty, rock hard cock's

>get run over by a car while vaping
>death linked to vaping
Genius

>I don't smoke but I hate the righteous busy bodies and the vaping faggots
You need a life

nah people who really don't deserve to live is anyone who has more then 1 kid b/c having 1 kid is bad enough and still hardly forgivable

Attached: 1564979088532.jpg (900x1200, 125K)

user from post

I don't have a job. I was unemployed before and had stopped searching ever since my health went to shit and it started right after I vaped and it burned me. This whole year I have been at home because of it. Basically I fucked myself badly so there's nothing left but to an hero.

>It takes like 20 years of smoking like 2 packs per day to even give you a good chance at dying
Cigarettes made from this tobacco still contain these radioactive elements. The radioactive particles settle in smokers’ lungs, where they build up as long as the person smokes. Over time, the radiation can damage the lungs and can contribute to lung cancer. Using tobacco products can also make users more vulnerable to other cancer-causing contaminants. For example, radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas occurs naturally in soils. Radon can seep into houses, schools and other buildings through cracks in the foundation. Inhaling it over time can cause lung cancer. Smokers exposed to radon are more likely to develop lung cancer than non-smokers.

I don't vape, bro, or smoke.

nice story does it comes with a free bag of dicks?

That hurts, my brothers did that for six years to me, I didn't choose that. Learn to let go of your hate.

^

Attached: 1566624748154.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

Are you having a stroke?

one quick google search would show you this and the other 149 cases of lung disease / damage are linked to high arsenic levels in black market THC cartridges in illegal states.
this is what happens when legal states take shit weed, turn it into 5$/g distillate laced with pesticides and other contaminants and ship it to illegal states

>it started right after I vaped and it burned me. This whole year I have been at home because of it. Basically I fucked myself badly so there's nothing left but to an hero.
What was the name of the vape?

yes too much vaping

Appears to me that thc is the problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-003757_Firefox.jpg (1080x351, 106K)

Fuck off. When I find a tranny to push down a long flight of stairs by "accident" I'll think of you.

>I have dreams about ripping faggots dicks off and fucking them in the ass with their own dick
sounds like you're having homo erotic dreams, and that's fucking gay.

>person
Oh geez that nasty ass cancer that is gonna magically skip over your non smoking self. I hope it strikes your god forsaken children.

prolly should stop

>a tranny to push down a long flight of stair
What about prison?

i cant its hooked up to a bag stapled to my face

imagine bait so obvious
imagine bait so simple
imagine being baited by such a simple statement

we live in a world

I don't vape or smoke, bro.

>a bag stapled to my face
What?

Are you thinking of me right now? I am ;)

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-174045__01.jpg (1080x1685, 180K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Not surprised

Lol learn to suck a dick.

sure keep vaping

staples work better then duct tape

>learn to suck a dick
I didn't like it, so no.

I’m sure the years of unchecked rampant alcoholism had way less to do with GERD than that one time you puffed off a pocket sized humidifier.

>staples work better then duct tape
You're certainly funny toward a certain demographic.

THC is brain toxic
CBD is liver toxic

Prove me wrong

it's not like stapling yourself really hurts you just think its scary

Attached: society.png (500x471, 119K)

I'm in cell biology (PhD in

>it's not like stapling yourself really hurts

Attached: 7c168add2b0438f7bf379d1646e18da82e08383966dc6a24432e5f723d1d356e.jpg (1535x1879, 1.38M)

That's not how proving things works. Prove I don't have a pet rhino if I'm wrong.

Not sure - you're not making yourself at all clear.

Attached: 1564990527704.jpg (320x240, 16K)

too much words dude

Oh, also forgot:
The one lab with the cool lung-vape machine is having real problems with quality control during experiments, because everytime they go and buy vape juice from the store, even the exact some one, there is so much variation it's nearly impossible to control for.
The same vape juice from one batch to another from a lot of these companies have such poor QC that the levels of flavonoids to vehicle can be 100x different in concentration between one batch to the next when they quantified it.

the bottom line is that vaping is fucking horrible and you shouldn't do it at all, not even to look cool

reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/47lkq3/is_vaping_above_green_392_f_on_the_arizer_air/
reddit.com/r/science/comments/ct12a2/vaping_may_create_dangerous_toxins_that/
reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/26e33l/clearing_up_some_missinformation_as_per_toxins_in/

Amen to that Yea Forumsrother. Vaping is mostly fine, nicotine is obviously not great, but its not harmful in small vapourised doses. Neither is either of the glycols, what is a problem is the shitty flavouring and colourings they use. Be aware of that, but its a damn sight better than smoking.

Get a good mod, good tank, vape quality liquids with little to no colour and flavourings and you'll be fine.

Buy cheap shit, you'll be much worse off.

Common misconception, but the vehicle is definitely having an effect.

Vaping hasn't been studied in depth/around long enough to know the long term affects.

Vegetable Glycerin is the only oil not linked to tissue damage, it's too heavy by itself to be vaped and must be mixed with Propylene Glycol (a known carcinogen)

>Vaping hasn't been studied in depth/around long enough to know the long term affects.
Some guy just died from it, so...

Round up the vapfags and gas them.

but people die from everything......

Vape kills

Attached: 028.png (680x1041, 618K)

Cars kills
Glass kills
Fire kills
Gas kills
Electricity kills but fuck that shit i used all that shit today

Attached: 1558961967025.jpg (621x383, 54K)

Not when used as intended. I used fire to heat my food, glass to drink liquids, gas to heat water, cars to travel. If I vape, with all recommended settings, then it will kill me

This.
I was telling you fags that vaping is going to be proved more dangerous and deadly than smoking.
I didn't expect to turn out right so fast but I did.
I btfo all of you.

This gives you the right to beat up any person that vapes in a public place and a right to destroy the places that sell the vaping poison

and while your heating your food you fuck up and burn yourself and die
your drinking out of a glass drop it slip on the liquid cut your throat you die
heating your water with gas gas explodes you die
Get in a car and travel anywhere your probably gonna die its a car your fucked

At least he wasn't shot

Attached: 1565224630808.gif (400x242, 1.99M)

haha tell us this in 5 years

human lab mice right here talking

We've got one death linked after how many years of this craze? Your shit cropped image doesn't even say if it was a nicotine or thc vape. Gtfo with your fear mongering. Everyone dies. Vaping is only hurting the one doing it, secondhand is neglible compared to cigarettes.

Cars, cig, mass shootings, alcohol, along with a million other things are way more likely to kill you. But yeah feel free to hate vapers while you eat all that processed food and drink bottles water (which has been proven to contain trace microplastics). Plus the planets going to get so hot, we're fucked in 100 years or so. I'd rather not be around anyway.

ok

Had a family member who only smoked a couple times get sever lung cancer, she passed a couple years back but I believe the doctors had linked her lung cancer to the cigarettes

how much you wanna bet jews intentionally made a bad batch just to get people sick

You seem very unintelligent and or willfully ignorant.