I am having second thoughts about voting for Trump because of the ridiculous Greenland and china trade bullshit but if...

I am having second thoughts about voting for Trump because of the ridiculous Greenland and china trade bullshit but if there won't be an anti immigration, pro free speech alternative candidate I'll vote for him again.

Attached: 68828792_1347232625424072_5892822162359713792_n.jpg (620x349, 22K)

Yeah same but I believe we have to really voice our opinions and get it out there to him to make him think twice on his choices. I am sure he's the better alternative to the others unless there's another candidate that shares most of our ideals.

Take the Yang pill retards

>Trump wants to buy Greenland

that never actually happened.

You're a dumbass Sterilize yourself.

Wtf? Denmark has confirmed he cancelled his visit because they didn't want to sell Greenland.

Nice alternative news source you read.

Yall are dumb. Its good he is doing this. Hopefull the market does go into recession. Then all of us under 35-40 can get into a realistic market and not this hyperinflated one. Look to the future and ignore the politics. Survival of the fittest and all the oppurtunities that go with it

>anti-immigration
>pro free speech
>trump
kek

Buying Greenland would actually be a wonderful thing for America.

>Denmark has confirmed...

that never actually happened.

Wanting to buy Greenland is a sound idea.
Makes a lot of geopolitical sense and the island has tons of minerals and very big oil reserves.
Only a fool WOULDN’T want to buy it. Unfortunately, Denmark isn’t looking to sell

>war with Germany inc?

I hope so

Okay now I know you’re just trolling

It would be great for the US, just like buying fucking Africa, china or the fucking galaxy. The idea is retarded. It will never happen and this causes unnecessary tension and could cause a war.

It is not a sound idea. Everybody is aware of the strategical and economic potential but that does not make it a sound idea. The idea is unrealistic. Denmark/EU would never sell, they need Greenland.

Look how well Trump has managed Puerto Rico...

You're an idiot

YANGGANG BUD.

Attached: trump-israel2.jpg (525x364, 50K)

Of course you are, Shlomo.

Attached: trolls.png (553x554, 375K)

I want Justin Amash

vote "beto" o'rourke, he's the ideal liberal soy-boy candidate. he's a fourth generation irish american pandering to the liberal voters by pretending to be mexican.