Ever had a guy cum inside your ass without permission or warning you first?

Ever had a guy cum inside your ass without permission or warning you first?

Attached: 2019-08-20-02-21-04.png (800x480, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol "look out, here it comes!"

bi leaning str8 here, I have cum inside many a sexy trap without permission, and I think they love being 'bred' that way.

ive never had any complaints.

Attached: 1561322237364.jpg (2165x3617, 1.12M)

Is that a trap?

fuck off you bunch of faggots

you identify either as bi or straight champ

Attached: cum-inside-ass-gay.gif (161x116, 1.96M)

Yes, but also, not unexpected.

I wanna be bred like that so bad, but the chance of getting a disease is insane

Story

Male cousin and I sucked and fucked through our formative years.
We weren't much into butt stuff. Especially as we found it hard to fuck.
When we were older (14-15) we finally figured out what lube was for.
Took a few loads after that.

Hot

Once, was kind of pissed about it after

Story?

Was horny and I’m bi and I had been working up to go fucked in real life
Had been playing with a dildo for a while before that
We’ll find a guy on Craigslist and says he’s clean
We talk for a while and eventually meet up
He says he’s going to use a condom and everything and nothing to worry about
Found out after that he had cut the tip off of the condom at some point so he could stealth me and fuck through the condom
He was getting close and said I’m gonna cum in your ass and since I thought he still had a condom on was begging him to
Ends up giving me a creampie and left, but was freaking out for a while hoping I didn’t catch anything

Did you feel his load pump into you? Or was he gone by the time it leaked out and you realized? Did he leave the cut condom?

>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-135452_DuckDuckGo.jpg (539x418, 138K)

I felt it pumping in me and not gonna lie it felt really good, but I was just really freaked out. But as soon as he finished he just pulled up his pants and left so there wasn’t much I could do since all my clothes were off. No, he didn’t leave it, but I had found out after that it was something that some guys do so they can have sex raw.

Got tested?

Yeah, I took a couple of different tests and everything ended up coming up clean

Good news

No, but I've gotten a brojob!

seriously I don't remember Yea Forums ever being THIS full of faggots. There were always fucking fags but god damn

>without permission or warning
seriously, why does it matter?
you let a guy fuck your ass, why not let him finish?
you're not going to get preggo

ITT: queens

I asked him too. Had weird anal farts the rest of the day.

Loose?

Once you've consented to anal...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV

My ex-boyfriend was very abusive and manipulative. He used me a lot and ended up convincing me to let one of his "buddy" sleep with me. I really didn't like the idea of sleeping with someone else besides my partner but gave in to his ways anyways. The only thing I ever asked of him was that his "buddy" used a condom and didn't cum inside me.

We did a lot of threesomes together at first and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. A few weeks later my ex-bf brought his "buddy" over for another threesome. Ten minutes into the sex my ex left me alone with his "buddy" and went home. He said he had an emergency to deal with and told me just to continue having sex with his "buddy". I told him I didn't want to be left alone with him but he insisted it was fine. I ended up having sex alone with him in the end anyways.