Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Attached: download (1).jpg (840x472, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lczHvB3Y9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't save a woman from a lifetime of bad decisions.

That sometimes, no matter if they're family or not, if they're Cunts then they're Cunts.

Don't put Twinkies on your pizza

People are extremely odd in their personal deep mind.

Trust no one, ever.

The stories about dropping out of college to forge your own business are not for you.

Don't use honey
Too sticky & a bitch to clean up
Low-Fat Cool Whip

-to be in love is not the same as loving someone
-everyone have no selfesteem, its all game

Never trust a fart.

This

Menopause doesn't always happen at the same age.

Don’t get married at 20

Don't trust "he is gay 100%“. Now the "gay friend" and my ex girlfriend have a beautiful baby...

Dont fall in love with or start a relationship with a drug addict
She could never love you any more than she loves that disgusting destructive habit.

Even if its only weed shes still a drug addiction
And she will suck her dealer off behind your back when you stop buying her weed

>-to be in love is not the same as loving someone
This all the way

If someone wants you to do something always ask who will benefit from this. Mostly it will be some ashole who want to fuck you over.

Not even yourself.

No positive change in your life will come without a significant effort from you.

No drugs anymore.

The worst part is when you realize some people around you actually deserved to be trusted, but because of your overly protective behavior it's too late to fix anything.

Dont gamble options. You got lucky, it was never skill.

If you don't act now, it might be too late in the future to get your shit together.

Hasn't happened yet. Why would you even care?

Don’t involve drugs into a relationship that is doing fine.

Just because you can handle something dangerous, doesn’t mean they can.

Introduced my wife into heroin, was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my entire life. We’d just do it when I was on leave so it was under control but she started doing when I was at work and when I went to Afghanistan she burned though our entire savings and started fucking and doing whatever the fuck to my dealer to her fix. Came home from deployment after losing two friends to an ambush and just needed to be with her, she was gone. Went back to my home town to live with my dealer. I thought I could trust them both but no, Fucking sucks, love of my life, worst part is I know much of it is my fault.

Attached: AA1242E9-4CF9-449C-AEE7-0D2E94E60DD9.jpg (385x550, 37K)

lol who sucks dick for weed?

Along the same lines....never let crazy into your "house". Even if they are family.

that's fucked up

Attached: Kung_pow_betty_laugh.jpg (491x414, 86K)

Is this merry go round from mgk?

this. you have to die a little to improve yourself.

Haha weed “habit” you don’t know shit about loving someone with a drug habit.
Try having them beg you for money because they’re sick, because it’s the only thing that makes them happy. You can see it in her eyes that you’re no longer important to her, just a means to an end.
Having them throw up and start shaking in the morning because you caved and got her some and she promised she’d go to a clinic today but is now sick and needs more. I’m this guy, trust me bro. Whatever you went through with her weed lmao”addiction” was something you probably could’ve stopped if you just pushed hard enough, heroin is a different thing all together you get sick if you don’t have it, the begging, the anger knowing you’ll get to see that beautiful smile you feel In love with again if you just say yes.

Attached: 667CCB12-A5A2-4784-A748-BC49853FD932.jpg (482x609, 43K)

> " Romani ite domum " ;

Typical Language Lesson that I had to endure under my medieval Latin Master
at the
> "Blessed Heart of the Bleeding Virgin Mandy Middle School":

youtube.com/watch?v=0lczHvB3Y9s

stop playing the victim card, it was your fault, Mr Cool Guy.
Weed is also a Drug but more psychcological addictive. Different people different problems. Have some respect.

Don't trust people, people have their own agendas, ultimately people only care for themselves, actions always speak louder than words.

it ends at the en--

Nah fuck em, weed isn’t an addictive drug. Stop trying to blame the fact you’re shit and she left cuz you suck, not the lmao weed addiction. She was shit anyways if she sucked cock for weed like who does that

I'm not the army dude, but I can attest that weed isn't even on the same level as heroin. People can get addicted to both, sure, but not to the level that you'll give sexual favors for weed. If that's what she did, then that says more about her than the drug.

Not the weed guy either, but telling someone having learned something for his life is worthless because your story is so much "harder" is stupid, just saying. Maybe you should go to a dick rate thread...

its like saying: look how much more stupid i was copared to you.

There is far greater potential for contentment in life with a simpler, less turbulent lifestyle than a stressful life of pursuing material and money.

I went without having anything I could be proud of until my early 20s when my career took off. I started earning a decent income and overcompensated with expensive things that did nothing but bring stress.

don't trust contractors, any of them.
>mfw I'm going to have to take one to court for barely starting $15,000 of work after almost 2 whole months

Attached: tenor (1).gif (478x356, 717K)

Not to cheat on a girl with BPD

pee is stored in the balls

That women are whores to bad men and it never pays to be the good guy in any situation.

Don't forgot not to date a girl with BPD either.

Don't trust yourself

Don't try to help someone if they don't explicitly ask for help. If they do ask for help, make sure you're not doing more to help them than they are.

don't date collegiate athletes.

No I'll be doing that again the first chance I get, albeit it could be actual hell a good bit of the time, those girls are ride or die

That weed isn't nearly as harmless as people say it is. For seven years, I thought it was giving me refuge from a shitty life. Turns out weed made me think I had a much shittier life than I actually had.

Not worth it, my dude.

Don't rely on people. Be as independent as possible

Up until you're at least 30, don't act on great ideas you have. Chances are they are actually terrible ideas, and when you are in your mid-30s, you will look back and say "Thank god I didn't try and make that idea work."

Being older doesn't necessarily make you smarter, but it gives you a broader perspective where you can see inherent weaknesses in plans that you can't see when you are younger.

Thank god people are starting to notice. Today's shit ain't what Cheech and Chong smoked. It's a carefully cultivated rocket-powered version that would have knocked them on their not-actually-funny asses.

look and laugh at the pussy

Morality is a spook and discarding it is beneficial

Attached: stirnstanza.jpg (550x488, 62K)

Found the burnout piece of shit!

tell that to zuckerberg, bill gates, and moot

All you basically said was NO U, I bet a monster energy drink really fucks you up. lol

The scarcity of exceptions proves the rule.

How do i find real friends?

trump is a conman

not the dude you replied to
you should try to feel yourself again
energy drinks actually do something, if you cant feel that you must be numb to it, nothing to be proud of hard boi

You never hear of anyone peaking in their 30's, you are full of shit.

It's ok man, we all get old. Your body can't handle basic shit anymore. You sound exactly like my straight edge virgin uncle who's afraid to leave the house because of toxins.

im happy my life isnt about "being cool" anymore, glad i got "older". GL growing up little one

tangiers is in queretaro
burroughs and trotski died near guaraparinga...its mexico city

>my life isn't about "being cool"

Is that the motto of the incel virgin? The song of your people sounds refreshingly dull. I bet you claim to be a conservative too thinking it's the adult thing to be.

liberal near-40 year old here. you'll find "cool" to be inconsequential sooner than you like. I recommend developing some marketable skills and a tolerable personality.

Unless your daddy is rich. then you can be a "cool" douche your whole life.

hahaha thx for the laugh, your inner child keeps complaining, but your constant replies tell me you know what is to do. gl mate, im out

The "lesson" learned here today is if you inject 3 marijuanas some people might consider you 2cool.

bump

said the heroin dude, LMAO

Never talk to the cops. Always lawyer up.
If you must say something, simply say "I do not recall"

Don't go sticking your dick where it ought not to be stuck

>implying I don't bake edibles with weed I grow amongst my hop vines
nigga plz

No matter how much soju you drink, when mixed with 15+ Jaegerbombs, you will piss on a cop, inside his car and get arrested.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Yeah. It's not the physical part that fucks you up. Those that take it to get through a time rather than just have a fun time are mentally stunting themselves. It's not an easy thing to point out, and the answer they come up with is to smoke more pot.

Don't Dick the crazy

Amen brother.

heres the point: you care about the opinions of "some people", i simply dont

>Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Your brain will come up with 1,001 reasons why you absolutely MUST stay in a situation where you're miserable even when there is an easy out.

Do not listen to that primitive instinct whether it's a job you hate, a miserable relationship, or a school that sucks.

That is the basis of battered wife syndrome, but is so much more prevalent than people realize.

It's a leftover in your brain that probably served to keep your 50th great grandpa safe, but in our lives costs nothing but misery.

When your brain tells you 1,001 reasons that you MUST stay, that should be your signal to do the opposite!

That was the most painful lesson I've ever learned and it cost me a bout of depression that I hope I can save other people from.

Don't be fat.

its definitely happened before

Never ask a doctor to prescribe you something that will keep you awake.

Lol i see that comment demonizing weed triggered your addicted ass.
Kek i bet youre a burnout who lives in their parent's basement

The stronger a person's impulse to cast aspersions, the weaker their power to conceive processes.

Note that nothing about this statement implies after the fact.

You can't prevent them. Remember this anons.

Don't ever live your life for someone else.

That includes plans involving someone else.

>aspersions

You spelled aspergers wrong

You have to take care of yourself first before asking someone else to take care of yourself. Also, you have to really choose whoever is going to take care of you and make sure they're actually able and willing to do so.

Who could have seen heroin use spiralling out of control.

Don’t ever marry!

So i suppose its a cocaine/xanax/heroin/meth addict's fault that their ENTIRE NEUROLOGICAL SYSTEM is reworked to only function normally with daily and higher dosages of drugs (downregulation).
Youre totally right. Its the addicts fault entirely, especially the ones that want to stop but physically cannot function without it

I've worked in a rehab clinic for ky residency btw

Many

>Nah fuck em, weed isn’t an addictive drug
Nigga my entire masters thesis was on how addictive THC is to the human brain and my clinicals were all done on human tissue samples
The fact that you need to make that argument means that youre already an addict

>my entire masters thesis was

...a lie.

American consumer products fuck you up in general
And monster is full of carcinogens

Proof?

Kek i bet youre a community college drop out when you flunked your class for smoking on your break

>this

Attached: 26c.jpg (955x375, 37K)

Seen a lot of people talking abut weed on here. I did it when i was younger and feeling high all the time was great but i noticed how i was without it. I would just smoke a blunt and never want to do anything else for the rest of the day then eat half of my fridge out of compulsive hunger that followed. I couldnt think. All i could do is just lie there, breathe, and smoke whenever i needed to
The summer after i graduated hs i went to rehab. I havent touched weed since. That was 10 years ago
Now i can actually think. I can control myself better and i got myself through trade school. Ive got a lovely wife and daughter and im going to beat the fuck out of her if i ever find out she does it with her friends
Weed is addicting. End of discussion

Nice PSA reefer madness