Why did Trump kill his friend of 15 years?

Why did Trump kill his friend of 15 years?

Attached: 1564437107314.jpg (980x1535, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd worry more about Clinton than Trump.

>u gon get trumpraped
why not worry about both?

I heard a rumor that Bill Barr actually had him killed because he was diddling boys

Attached: Does he swing towards boys or girls.jpg (1160x773, 119K)

doubtful. He worked at the firm that represented Epstein in his first case and Barr's daddy hired Epstein at Dalton back in the 70s.

well that's stupid. Clinton likes em fat and not-quite attractive.

Attached: trump child rape.jpg (960x596, 72K)

Attached: lol.jpg (658x960, 71K)

the "left" doesn't need to connect Trump to anything, the courts already did.

Attached: DJT raped a kid.jpg (806x539, 133K)

That's why he had him killed, you fucking moron.

Plus just look at the guy. Take one hard look and then tell me you don't know in your heart that he's a pedophile.

Attached: Lawyer of the year.jpg (885x516, 47K)

Barr doesn't have the resources and I'm not going to speculate as to whether or not the old toad is a pedo.

His boss, however, is a very different beast. Motive and resources.

So do you think any of those rapists will get their due then?

Attached: bill clinton and epstein.jpg (800x450, 43K)

doubtful

Attached: trump-Epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

You're probably right

Attached: Donald_Trump_and_Bill_Clinton.jpg (800x430, 63K)

Kinda missed the point

the question is evidence. Right now the evidence is held by the authorities in Barr's DOJ and he can't fucking be trusted when it comes to defending the imperial presidency he's trying to create.

Attached: GettyPurchased-Epsten-Dershowitz.jpg (1140x815, 85K)

you fucked up hex

no, I fucking nailed it. The pizza gate thing was just stupid bullshit made up to attack Hillary's campaign manager. REALITY, however, shows that pedo power was with Trump and his team (Nader ring a bell?) If anything, it was projection.

You retards are trying it again with Voodoo donuts for some reason

the point is that Barr could easily direct his prosecutors to not bring charges. Before charges are brought, they have broad discretion even when crimes are obvious (that's why he got off so easy the first time).

No, it wasn't Barr.

If you don't think Bill and all of those rich fucks with no morals didn't diddle kids on an island then you're insane.

God, shut up. Assholes

BARR IS IN CHARGE OF THE BUREAU OF PRISONS

believing something with absolutely no evidence is insane dumbshit. Bill has been accused by all kinds of older, fat, unattractive women so we know his fetish. Child accusers? NONE.

Most retarded censoring ever. Blanks her name in the paragraph but leaves the plaintiff information in full view.

nice deflection and mental gymnastics faggot. again you missed the point.

And the DOJ. He could just instruct his prosecutors to not bring charges. He wouldn't choose the messy solution. He could just slap him on the wrist again.

BARR COULDN'T STOP THE CIVIL SUITS YOU FUCKING MORON

Attached: 190709-jennifer-araoz-toned-mn-1000_fbc0c6768bc19be0f025b0ed90207e6d.fit-320w.jpg (320x405, 25K)

Keep up now, she's not President.

Imagine Obama complaining about Mitt Romney in 2015.

>pizzagate proves all pedo conspiracies
not even a little kiddo

You think the man who got his dick sucked WHILE IN THE OVAL OFFICE is somehow not of loose moral character AND knowing his ties to Epstein is essentially all you need to guarantee that the man fucked kids is completely illogical. I'd put nothing past someone that while acting as president decided to commit infidelity with a woman who was in his employ couldn't do more heinous things. You're a fucking psychopath.

but Barr has all the evidence, he could bury/destroy it easily enough to make the civil suits hopeless.

Come off it, Barr ain't the killer. Most likely it's Les Wexner.

I never said Bill wasn't a perv, but he likes chubby chicks, not wafish teens. Or is everyone who has affairs a pedo? That seems to be your connection there.

I seem to remember the clintons being accused of being involved in a pedo ring around the last election but it was deemed a conspiracy. Yet here we are, the Clintons tied to it again. I can’t help but read your post in the south park Michael Jackson voice “no no that ignorant”

No, the connection that the man has to Epstein the flight logs and the fact that he is a morally ambiguous toad is what leads me to believe that you complete imbecile.

Pizzagate was made up, it had zero validity even when a redhat showed up with a gun and the police crawled all over the place.

Attached: trade.jpg (808x768, 83K)

goddamn son I hope you stretched before making that tenuous connection. Bill was a politician whoring himself to a rich donor like they all do. For all those flights, Bill was never accused by any of Epstein's girls. Trump, however....

He knew too much
All of the wealthy pedos chipped in for that hit

The truth will shock you. Leonardo DiCaprio is actually the one who payed to have Epstein assassinated. He was providing the little boys DiCaprio needed for his merboy sexual fantasy cosplay.

Attached: DiCaprio.jpg (1750x1167, 189K)

Attached: CFF24266-256B-4654-A88F-B96288D304B5.png (480x360, 220K)

Deflect some more it's fine. All four flights that Bill took on Epstein's private plane or the flight into Tereboro from Paris mean nothing I'm sure. Yep, for certain he wasn't fucking kids because no accusations came out or were quashed. I'm certain of that uh huh.

I guess that explains the Aquaman style he was desperately trying to achieve these past few months.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

This guy's about to jack off.

Attached: D8YzyVKWsAA1nTA.jpg (700x389, 41K)

but nobody has accused Bill of anything re: Epstein. You believe without evidence, which is silly.

DOJ is under Trump's control. Prison Epstein was in was under DOJ control. Hillary controls nothing. Unless she's a ninja grandma who shuriken'd Epstein's ass, it was Trump who did it.

Attached: 1547776885342.jpg (640x622, 151K)

"Oh Jeffrey, that pussy is so fine, so tastEH" Trump said whilst rubbing the cocaine over his gums.

No one believed the pedophile ring existed either because concrete evidence didn't exist at the current moment. All that existed at the time was the rumors of pedophilia and sex trafficking backed up by suspicious connections of the rich and elite who had certain "proclivities" in private ie: art collections. If you want to keep denying it because it paints someone you want to defend in a bad light that's fine. You keep doing what you want to do to protect your worldview, but the rich and powerful have continued to harm those without the power to do so and in this particular instance all the people involved need to get assisted suicided.

why u quoting me nignog

That's why Trump ordered Barr to kill Epstein, to silence him.

he even settled that case. as a billionaire, he could've simply outspent them if he was innocent. but because he was guilty, it was simply cheaper to settle the case. a billionaire who's innocent never settles.

As trump massaged the cocaine into his gums, he uttered his usual phrase of "Oh Jeffrey, that pussy is so fine, so tastEH"

holy word vomit batman! I repeat: nobody has accused bill of anything re: epstein.

Attached: epstein trump clinton.jpg (715x1041, 393K)

QUICK DEFLECT TO THE CLINTONS

There's nothing more pathetic than trying to shill on Yea Forums. You should be fired.

Attached: 1504162184709.png (527x588, 442K)

naw, he got the important part.

>Accused
Does not mean guilty.

Clinton (and many many other rich and powerful people) knew Epstein. He did a lot of favors to make those friends. So just because Clinton knew him means nothing. Clinton flew on his plane but other staff members of Clinton were also there. Nobody has accused Clinton of anything sexual with minors.

Trump, on the other hand, partied with Epstein at his house. That's where a girl who was 13 at the time says Trump and Epstein raped her. Trump invaded the Miss Teen dressing room to look at under-age snatch, and he said: "Nothing I haven't seen before, girls." Which confirms it in his own words.

he settled that case. as a billionaire, he could've simply outspent them if he was innocent. but because he was guilty, it was simply cheaper to settle the case. a billionaire who's innocent never settles.

trump is a jew, though. if you don't like jews, why do you protect him?

Attached: jewtrump3.jpg (750x375, 39K)

Court documents right here.
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

To cover up his own rape of minors. He loves them young just like his buddy.