Big black cock...share stories have experienced it? how big? how it happen, cuckold? share your kinky secrets

big black cock...share stories have experienced it? how big? how it happen, cuckold? share your kinky secrets

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=mc_h5fRaRyVr53HE)15.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Walked in on my girlfriend sucking black dick in a bathroom at a party we were at. He was on the toilet taking a shit

I long to see my buddies gf get rekt by a yuge BBC

Attached: 1564957207046.png (521x960, 512K)

Attached: 1545622562704.png (489x303, 124K)

during a party, i walked into my room and saw that my closet door was closed. I pulled on the doorknob and someone was holding it closed from the inside. I yanked the knob and found my new roomate's gf in there with our black friend. I told him and he didn't break up with her. Dumb cuck.

fuck me dude she is hot :O

Yis

Attached: 1564960627824.png (599x960, 613K)

I always wanted her to get destroyed by some BBC

Attached: B8092E4D-3142-4DC3-A2E3-AB784E963B1E.png (640x1136, 1.29M)

I sucked a bbc a couple weeks ago. Met him on kik brought him over, dressed as a little femboy, let him shit talk me as i sucked his fat prick and took his load down my throat.

OP has an Asian micropenis

Attached: bwcforblackbitch.jpg (845x1277, 161K)

my 19y/o GF is away at college, just found out shes been cheating on me, getting fucked by a black guy!
Kik:Nauticalwaves98

Attached: IMG_0172.png (653x1318, 885K)

what difference does it make to you who she fucks?

back when i was still dating my ex, she didnt know but i had access to her google account. and she had her phone completely synced to her google account. I got to see every single pic/vid she took and even pics/vids she downloaded.
i remember screenshots she took of a convo with a black friend she had. he mentioned how she loves his bbc and she admitted it to him. they were much rping what would happen if they were hanging out and he took out his cock randomly. i was so surprised to see how much of a slut she was acting for him, even if it was rp. he sent pics of his cock and he was pretty big. maybe 8 or 9 inches iirc.

Shut the fuck up and finish the fakes

That's a dildo over his penis. How fucking stupid are you faggots.

You don't have a gf. You're gay and should kill yourself.

>keep getting pestered by black co-worker
>goes on for awhile, he's annoying but not dickish or niggerish
>dont really like dark skin but havent had sex in a while
>has told me all about his bbc
>"9 inches, thick as his wrist" yadayadayada
>finally cave and agree to fool around
>shows up, we get high
>start fooling around
>skin feels rough
>hair is scratchy
>smell like highschool body spray
>dick is only 7 at the max about as thick as last of
>annoyed
>sucks at foreplay
>literally just slams into me during sex
>never again
Cant say I got the official bbc experience, but what i got i didn't like.
Give me a hispanic guy that will lovingly fuck me all night.
Or a white guy that loves to give oral.
I'll pass on the over confident black guy with a dick complex
Big dicks are amazing though, no question

what's his kik? me and my girl are dirtytalking with BBC's on kik and snapchat

Why are you so careful not to reveal gender

Attached: 225.jpg (740x802, 64K)

you have a tiny Asian penis

Attached: shesuccingbwc.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I hate niggers
all cucks should kill themselves

Attached: 5bacb52957cfef9634db0888fad44c51.jpg (4096x3204, 1.32M)

this thread is proof blacks deserve their civil rights taken away

Attached: compete (1).jpg (569x743, 95K)

I’m my gf first and only and have been together for a long time. However prior to our relationship she was seeing/talking to a light skin guy on and off for a year. While discussing our past she admitted to me she sucked his cock and it was absolutely massive. Ever since that moment ive wanted to ask her to describe every detail of that night and have her re live it somehow with me watching.

kill yourself you filthy fucking faggot. you are disgusting and should be thrown from off a bridge

OP is a pedophile confirmed

Attached: 06.30 victim of Congo atrocities 1890 to 1910.jpg (1993x2000, 394K)

anyone doing tribs?

Rules
This thread isn't about my gender it's about black cocks

yeah, look talk the racism and gender shit else were, i just wanna chat hear stories of white gfs and wifes getting fucked by really big black cocks

Attached: 276.jpg (740x506, 42K)

Attached: 3601361_15_p.jpg (1024x682, 81K)

Got borderline raped by a black guy in high school. Was a “friend” of mine that would come over to play fighting games with. Stayed the night, and well. I don’t trust black people much anymore.

sorry to hear that

Eh its fine. Ive always being bi but there is nothing fun about not being lubed up properly. He pretty much had me as a submissive for a few weeks before classes ended

jesus that sucks, really sorry to hear that generally am. was really big or normal sized?

I’d say average on the thicker side. I never really sucked it or like held it in my hand. It was pretty much he would come over sometimes, chill, then other times he’d stay the night and he’d do his thing. He would cum in my ass though. I just let it happen, I guess