So.... what the fuck is up with this my fellow vapers?

So.... what the fuck is up with this my fellow vapers?

Attached: 9B4A77C1-879D-4E80-B656-8ED6A5613993.jpg (1125x1650, 746K)

What the fuck is up with her lip? I'm much more interested in that.

They're vaping synthetic thc, like spice or k1.

Sup

Didn't attach the pic for some reason

Attached: 20190825_154830_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 1.34M)

Heavy metals and popcorn lung are real

Holy neckbeard batman

>I'm going to inhale random chemicals
>What do you mean it's bad for me!?!

In other news, scientists have found that exhaling a huge cloud of cherry flavored "smoke" is still incredibly gay.

Smoke a pack of cigarettes, faggots. Smooth, natural flavor.

>doesnt know that a neckbeard doesn't start abovr the chin line

Even if it is a neck beard, at least im not fat. Not /fit/ but still skinnier and healthier then you

Attached: 20190825_155930_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 1.22M)

Probably a defective vape (specifically the heating coil/ceramic) or some kind of juice.

Could also be a bad batch of Cartridges. The oils used to make them can crystalize in the lungs if improperly mixed.

Vaping has been around for almost 10 years now. 150 lung injuries in the span of a few months doesn't seem like it's reached a "threshold" where injuries are NOW starting to manifest.

how much do you weigh cumskin

Also most (if not all) are in the midwest. They need to figure out the common thread. Meanwhile anti-vape folks are running with this: "See! It can KILL you!".

haha get fucked trash

Exactly. If they're all happening within the same area, same time, it's almost certainly a specific product issue.

Of course, with the American sediment of anything smokeable, we're gonna see tighter regulations (in the wrong places). Last time this happened, trying out vape flavors in a brick and mortar store became banned.

Inhaling vaporized nicotine into your lungs has always been bad for you
It was intended to help people overcome cigarette addiction but became mainstream and cool for some reason

pretty much this
Are these people really that dumb

No sure which causes more damage --> smoking or vaping

Vape pen aka Fag Flute

145. Im 5'11

Attached: 20190825_160900.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

shove it into her third hole

Most of us know it's not the best thing. We know it's healthier to not smoke.

Just like most people know that binge drinking destroys brain cells, yet do it anyways. I smoke because of my ADHD, can't stop fidgeting without it, need something to do with my hands and lips.

Vaping is more harmful in a sociological sense

>need something to do with my hands and lips.

Attached: gay.png (400x419, 177K)

All that cock you suck just isn't doing it for you anymore?

Explain?

Do you not think before you type or do you just have a condition that inhibits your ability to think about your own words

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-16-15-41-01.jpg (720x738, 70K)

Heavyweight champ of auschwitz is here

Aight. You got me. Thats kinda funny. But youstill habent said anything about how fat you are. You just started trying to talk shit.

>Square up or shut up

After doing a lot of reading it seems like someone made some bad THC carts. That process has flammable stuff in it so who knows what may have been put in it. Then a lot of people heard the reports, thought their symptoms were related, and that's how they get the number of like 200. If you eat chewing gum, you hear that gum killed 3 people, reports of those in the hospital due to the gum, then even if you're fine your brain is going to think the gum gave you cancerAIDS and you're going to the ER.

You retarded faggot thought because you could walk up a set of stairs it wasn't going to kill you.

>b-but i want to vape!
it's still retarded to smoke and you're still doing it

Stop believing bullshit your aunt posts on Facebook.