The distinction between "trans-women" and "women" needs to be dropped

The distinction between "trans-women" and "women" needs to be dropped

A "trans-woman" is a woman. It's that simple

Let's catch up to the rest of the LBGTQ+ movement shall we?

Attached: trans-rights-r1er3d.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>trans rights are human rights
>implying there's a disparity between the two
>implying trannies aren't human
I like this slogan.

This guy knows what's up

You're chasing a Pipedream that'll never truly be real and you'll never find happiness through surgery, treatments, or new clothes. You're on the same level as people who do plastic surgery and botox.

Step 1: pick a fucking acronym and stop changing it. I have nothing against gender different people but they're so consistently the least tolerable, most annoying people I run into.

They literally can't feel comfortable with who they are and demand the world help them change it. It goes against what people have been trying to teach for generations: learn to love you for who you are.

Attached: mtm.png (627x635, 21K)

>it's that simple

then why weren't they born that way?

>They literally can't feel comfortable with who they are and demand the world help them change it.

Attached: incels.png (812x824, 188K)

Precisely, I'm all for people doing whatever they want so if they wanna cut up their genitals then go right ahead. I reserve every right to judge though.

No, they don't want to date em cause 70% of the time they end up looking worse than before.

to answer the picture: most of men love their partner like their drink... ...without a dick in it.

fucktard

laughs in 40% suicide rate

Accept them for who they are, when they can't accept themselves for who they are.

>not liking girl dick in 2019
Its not the good ol days anymore, boomer.

Based

lole
look at this
transape
is it woman
is it mang
who cares
remove ring and it die

Attached: UYqoBBgpa9RhLyDoQ9ntYkMoI2aSLvyQtYpAJ8GtcH4.jpg (576x1023, 83K)

from a man who is totally willing to date a transwoman, they dont want me, they labeled me a chaser, whatever the fuck that means

don't act like you're the majority.

Trans peoples are the 0.0001% of the global population and on the top of it, they fall on the uncanny valley who make them unattractive, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally...

>a transwoman is a woman
No. A transwoman is some kind of mentally ill abomination that has convinced himself, and somehow others around him in our society, that he is a woman. That shit's nonsense tbh.

It means you’re a faggot

They're mentally ill end of story

Attached: gender dysphoria.png (1428x439, 39K)

Attached: 1549726317648.jpg (550x550, 97K)

im not tho, i dont even like dudes

Trans women arent even people lmao

I once dated a disabled girl cause she was a slut and had great tits. She once complained that online she'd only get attention from guys who have a fetish for disabled girls. And she hated it because she wanted to be liked for who she was and not what she was.

I'm guessing it's the same for trans. They don't want to be liked because they're an exotic fetish.

But it's kind of dumb. Because that's who you are. It's inevitably a huge part of your identity and what makes you you.

youre right, i liked her because she was a nice person

No, a trans woman, is a fucking man, and a trans man, is a fucking woman. Fuck off with your mental illness faggot.

Attached: the-leftovers-war-sleletonized-bodies-iraqi-battlefields-06-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

phonefag

OH wow, you're so observant, much smart. Dumb cocksucker.

Attached: 1566761519065.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Dumb cocksucker
now youre projecting

Lolk, you're a fucking retard. Oh wait, I better not project that I'm retarded because that's totally how that works. Go read a book you dumb cunt, pass the time in a way that isn't trying to troll; pathetic neckbeard.

>trans rights are human rights
>keep pushing for special rights, even when all their basic human rights are already being respected
How come?

Yeah I believe it. A lot of em dont pass and look like slightly feminine dudes. And I blame Yea Forums for me liking girl cock.

I've been here since 2008 and I've never developed a fetish for "girl cock", you're just a faggot in denial

Because what they call "rights" actually aren't legal rights, but rather social "rights" such as the right to be treated with respect and human dignity. The issue with this whole movement is that one individual cannot force another individual to respect them or treat them with kindness. They confuse legal rights with these social rights, and that's when their rhetoric becomes absolutist and authoritarian, because they want to legislate social interactions between individuals.

They place greater value on their own feelings than on the social freedom of the individual. Hence why they face so much pushback. It's just too bad that the vast majority of these people are incapable of experiencing true introspection and critical thought about this issue.

Not a girl. Never will be. You aren't something just because you say. If you have a dick? No girl. Fake gaping wound vagina? No girl. XY pair of chromosomes? Mist definitely not a girl. Stop encouraging the lonely and impressionable to throw their entire lives down a black hole of mutilation and psychosis. You fucks tell them what to say. What's the handy meme you use? "Mom, I'll kill myself if I don't transition!" And it would have been better if they had. I pity you and hate you.

>imagine actualy believing that treating on somebody right to even speak and think is a natural right of some priviledged tranny retards
IMAGINE. Clown world

Attached: 1562084031044.jpg (888x894, 261K)

I dated a transwoman once cause she had a nice personality and was reasonably passing. But she smelled like a man caked in perfume so I just couldn't do it.

I guess I gave it a try, so I'm not a bigot. Generic females just are better looking and smell nicer

No dont cut off your boobs, you're so cute aha

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-140146_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1166, 602K)

a trans-woman is a woman when a trans-woman can fulfill the biologial role of a woman

We can play pretend all we want around our trans friends to make them feel good and that is by no means a wrong thing to do but that wont change the fact that trans women arent the same as biological women (yet)

Or we can go by the non biological aproach and instead by the more bare bones aproach of:

If it has a sausage is a man
If it has a hole it is a woman

And if it has both it is a [REDACTED]

>girl dick

oxymoron

noun
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. girl penis).

>40% suicide rate
>Drops to under 5% after transition
You're an actual fucking retard if you use this as an argument

Now who's spreading lies.

Time for some middle school science lessons, everyone gather 'round:
If you're born with XX chromosomes, you're a female.
If you're born with XY chromosomes, you're a male.
If you're born with any 3 of any combination, you're retarded.
Gender is social construct, you wanna fuck males, females or retards; regardless of your own biological disposition, go for it, but don't expect an entire society to play along with your psychosis. It's defined as a mental disorder, dysphoria, for a reason.

Attached: Snapchat-2124007149.jpg (829x717, 80K)

Trannies can't get pregnant so some of you may look like a woman but you still aren't

>Drops to under 5% after transition
Care to share that statistic?
Isn't the whole point of the argument that the suicide rates DON't drop significantly even after transitioning?