But WHY do Jews hate white people so much? I don't get it?

But WHY do Jews hate white people so much? I don't get it?

Attached: 1556728249625.jpg (1024x819, 116K)

The million-dollar question. It astonishes me, as well. I saw the New York Times, today, and on the front page was a line about the "American Gun Epidemic" and American guns being used in crimes around the world. These people literally work day and night, 24/7, tirelessly, to destabilize and destroy Western society from the inside out. Never in human history has any one individual, or group of people, worked so persistently to destroy another for A HUNDRED YEARS or more. I don't understand. This is the consequence of a religion with no Messiah, and no hope of an afterlife. (((They))) didn't invent the concept of hatred, but they have perfected it-- weaponized it.

Attached: 1541722371997.jpg (663x693, 317K)

It's just contempt for inferiority.

Cute.

Attached: Say NO to hate.jpg (720x526, 31K)

>Why do Jews hate whit people
>Posts picture with no white hate in it
Did your brain break?

Attached: 1554948979963.jpg (613x559, 58K)

That's not hatred, that's someone being an idiot or doing mental acrobatics on social media

Attached: 1559858629014.jpg (750x684, 45K)

Where's the hate?

That's not hatred, that's the media being retarded and/or saying something controversial for hits like it always does

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll find something that actually illustrates your opinion eventually

It's not hate, its intentional deception.

Kikes are shitty people that own the media and try to genocide my race and leech off it with usury. Kikes should just die or at least feel bad about it and BTFO.

According to your kike logic, the previous statement was not indicative of me hating kikes, which I do.

This.

Attached: CNN.jpg (1880x2880, 1.18M)

How many hours a day do you spend thinking about Jewish people?

If you said the same thing about the Jews that they are saying about white people, it would be called anti-Semitic hate speech all day long

ITT people who think that because racist Jews exist, that all Jews are racist

Waaaaaa. Cry more. Whites are so oppressed

>Entire thread of hatred against jews
>WHY DO JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH :((((
Never change Yea Forums

Now imagine if I said

>Waaaaaa. Cry more. Jews are so oppressed

You're just a piece of shit trying to spread hate

Attached: 1544147046186.jpg (710x532, 52K)

White hypocrisy at its finest

This statement makes no sense

Hes paid per the (you), just ignore him.

Attached: jewwhitewomen.jpg (1180x1416, 619K)

Most Jews are white. Stop eating soap.

Jews actually are persecuted and have been for ages. I wouldn't say they're oppressed, just persecuted. They're just not bitches about it. Whites are not even persecuted, let alone oppressed. Whites just project their desire to persecute and oppress, but most are too cowardly to pull anything off, so they get frustrated and depressed, like you. You're eating yourself up with hatred and destroying yourself. Hopefully you kill yourself.

I think you're lying and it's much higher than that.

Attached: Invasion Forces.jpg (884x1024, 242K)

Well you sure are racist
>You're eating yourself up with hatred and destroying yourself
I don't know where you get the idea that I even have hatred like that, there was none in my post
>Hopefully you kill yourself.
Oh thanks shithead, you too I guess

>Jews actually are persecuted and have been for ages.
Kikes are 40% of billionaires, the richest ethnic group, own all the media, banks, politicians to the point US foreign policy is "bomb enemies of Israel", have the media, academia, corporations that they control shill for their agenda 24/7, have organizations like ADL and SPLC to ruin anyones life who even points it out.

Whites are the only group who is encouraged to be discriminated against in favor of everyone else (muh divershity, muh affirmative akshun), it's de facto illegal for whites to organize politically and it's perfectly okay for mediakikes and kike academics to shit on whites 24/7.
> They're just not bitches about it.
Kellyanne Conway asked some kike "where are you from" and it resulted in all the (((blue checkmarks))) whining about it.
>Whites just project their desire to persecute and oppress
Says the kike that is currently oppressing my race with impunity. 109 countries, kike.