What actually happened to Maddie?

What actually happened to Maddie?

Attached: img_800x533$2019_05_04_18_17_17_848405.jpg (800x533, 47K)

Parents sold her to the Democratic party and bill Clinton fucked her to death

Looks like fetal alcohol syndrome

What kind of parents leave their kids alone in hotels while they go to a dinner party and get drunk?

Kek, also, checked.

Murder. With some not so mutal raping first.

Star attraction @ Jeff Epstein's island until her suicide

the type of dads who already know what is going to go down and want to be away from the scene of the crime so they have a alibi to work with

>dads
meant to say "parents"

someone snatched her ass up out of that hotel room. you guys are fucking crazy if you think some pedo asshole didn't have enough time to get her out of there. didn't the parents of the kids in both rooms just leave the doors open? I mean someone could have been in and out of there, down those back stairs and had her in the car in 90 seconds time. I admit that the circumstances are iffy as fuck but life is iffy as fuck. parents have always seemed genuine to me. she's def dead though. she was raped and murdered that night. but I believe someone got her.

Parents accidentaly killed her then try to make us believe she was kidnapped when they left her alone to go to a party

The cadaver dogs pretty much clinched it that she was dead in that room. And of course the trunk of their rental vehicle.

What I can't figure out is where did they store her body between the time she died and moving her in that rental car.

Her fairy godmother showed up that day and fulfilled her wish to become a real potato.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

Are you ready Kids?
Whooooo Lives in a bin liner under the sea?
Madeline Mccann!
All cut up and rotten as dead as can be?
Madeline Mccann!

Maddie is an anagram for "im dead"

I think they got hammered and were in vacation mode and clearly were unfit parents incapable of providing for their daughter. To a further extent, I also think it's possible she was purposefully left out in the open like that to create the opportunity for a crime to occur thus making it impossible to prove they actually ever did anything. I don't believe they sold her to traffickers or whatnot.

Parents are part of a pedo group. They swap kids with other couples. Jerry was getting sick of Maddie and let another couple keep her for a price, Kate didn’t find out til after

bill clinton likes em older and fatter. The current president, however...

Attached: DJT raped a kid.jpg (806x539, 133K)

Skeletal remains buried on a jewish billionaires private island

Hey, at least she got to experience sex before she died. Not everybody does.

you're thinking of jon benet ramsey you retard

she was passed around 30 men in a dark room and violently raped

Attached: podestas.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

is he dead now?

Some Portuguese guy wanted to learn English so he kidnapped her

Spooky!

Yup.

dude

Was just about to say that

Kidnapped and kept in some basement for some time where she was brutally raped on a regular basis until her pussy and asshole got too loose and she was discarded and killed.