If mexico legalized cocaine use for everyone, then i would honestly go there a couple times a year...

if mexico legalized cocaine use for everyone, then i would honestly go there a couple times a year. otherwise not sure i would have any reason to go.

I want to do coke and fuck whores with out fear of criminal charges. its that simple. which ever country first allows both of these activities to be legal will see a tourist boom like never seen before.

Attached: coke.jpg (1800x1459, 484K)

Yes they would, but they would also need to regulate quality and provide medical services for those who go too far while suppressing the prudes who refuse to understand Human nature.

the further south you go, the better quality the coke is, but i get what you are saying. its so cheap down there they dont even have to cut it with anything.

free teeth mother fucker

u wot m8?

you could always go to amsterdam?

but is cocaine also legal there?

up to half a gram. mexico is also supposedly legal for that amount, but i don't know if that's for locals or tourists too.

no but you should not worry about small quantities

id be more worried about finding a connection without getting jumped or robbed in a shady part of town, then with getting in trouble for carrying a half gram of coke thats for sure.

That's how drugs should be handled in every country, tax the shit out of it to pay for the inevitable health problems and ensure a minimum quality so people don't end up killing themselves due to impurities or excess strength, basically just use legit packaging and pay taxes FFS.

Bump, will post info

In Mexico these are the amounts permitted to carry without breaking Crime Law but cops can take your drugs and fine you
>Weed 5grams
>Coke 500mg
>MDA, MDMA or Methamphetamine 40mg powder or 200mg pill
>Heroin 50mg
>Opium 2grams

Within these amounts you are considered a consumer and not a dealer. Government authorities are trying to increase them.

>Government authorities are trying to increase them.

So the cartels right?

>id be more worried about finding a connection
when you just buy small amounts in amsterdam, you dont have to worry about this. loads of dealers in amsterdam. they even try to befriend people because there is so much supply

Mexico does not need more people in jail like the US and slowing down crime law trials for petty possession
And no, drug decriminalization is taking so much if it ever happens because drug money is used for rigging elections and such. Just like any country.

so if I went to tijuana, should i just ask the prostitute i want to fuck if she can get me some coke too? or will that set me up to get robbed?

have fun getting your heads cut off

*RETARD ALERT*

yeah we'll see about that

lole
only habben if ure the prostitute
not the meat mang

english please paco

Ask the guy in the bathroom, he has the coke
If you ask the girl she will take a cut of your bag and then ask you for some more
Cartels kill other dealers, if you just consume and dont fuck with people youll be golden

thinks that's spanis

How does anyone get a hard on while doing coke?

Been to 3 different places in mexico. I did coke and fucked whores. For the coke ask a cab driver. For the whores go to a strip club. Most of the strippers are whores. Some have rooms on sight. Dont worry about cops. I got caught doing a line off of my hand. I asked him how much to let me go. $5. Go to a tourist town, not a shithole

I personally use booze to counteract that problem. Sounds crazy but it works

Portugal has decriminalised all drugs a while ago

Might not be Spanish, but it was terrible drunken English.

It would be a great advertising campaign for a town. "IF YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK WHORES AND DO COCAINE, COME TO MEXICO!"

SO NO MORE FAM IM OMW

Thing is, unless you want to be the heart attack capital of the world, you need to ensure quality and provide medical care for the ones who need it.

where can i find dealers in amsterdam?
Probably going there this fall and i like to buy all my drugs at the same time so i can plan my weekend drugwise.

For weed you just walk in to a café, my god damn mother got high in Amsterdam. For others just ask, people go there for drugs or sex, no one cares.

I recently read an articile about how Amsterdam wants rid of the tourists and how the locals dont like the drug reputation

Drugs and prostitute's, they won't ban anything they are making bank from the tourists.