I'm an Atheist, AMA

I'm an Atheist, AMA

Attached: c98f76cb.jpg (720x480, 173K)

So am I, and I have been since before you were born. You're not so special and this is bad bait

Atheists lose credibility when you ask them what would you do if God appeared to you and they say "skeptical, he'd have to prove he were god".

Literally everyone is. Some people are forced to fit into a culture of hate and self denial. Thats all religion is. Nobody really believes it.

Attached: what a goy.jpg (831x1172, 520K)

Blame the Jews when you have nothing else

Who's blaming jews for anything? I'm poking fun at your retarded post kek

Theists lose credibility when they have to try to troll atheists by assuming a supreme deity exists

Uhh, Jesus is just as real as Plato or Socrates.

Believe what you want I guess but I view it as more than credible that he lived/died/lived again. In fact, I think it's so self evident the burden of proof is actually on atheists to disprove that fact, but hey, live the life you want. Just don't project your beliefs onto me is all I ask.

>Who's blaming jews for anything? I'm poking fun at your retarded post by invoking stereotypical images of Jewry.
FTFY

Did Atheism improve your life in any way?

>I think it's so self evident the burden of proof is actually on atheists to disprove that fact
That's not how it works, as you well know
>I view it as more than credible that he >lived/died
with you there
>lived again
and now we're into metaphysics with no evidence

Oh no! Did I hurt your feelings with a dumb picture?

Attached: loser.jpg (243x270, 24K)

>That's not how it works, as you well know
>and now we're into metaphysics with no evidence

You're allowed to hold whatever opinion you wish user, I just ask you don't force your opinion on me.

I have every right to claim his resurrection is self-evident and put the burden of proof on you to prove otherwise.

>Oh no! Did I hurt your feelings with a dumb picture?
No, not at all - I'm not even the guy you responded to. Just pointing out what an idiot you are.

>I have every right to claim his resurrection is self-evident and put the burden of proof on you to prove otherwise
No. You're making the claim so the burden is with you. As you're aware, you can't prove a negative. You can believe what you want, but you'd only believe it was "self evident" without evidence if you're a moron

Doesn't matter who you are, you're offended by a stupid meme. Bawl your eyes out, go on.

>you're offended by a stupid meme
Where did I say that? In fact, if you look back at my post, I pointed out that my feelings weren't hurt at all. So, as well as being an idiot, you apparently have comprehension issues too. Sucks to be you.

You are offendend though, you can say that you're not but that doesn't change the fact that you are.

Attached: pathetic.png (680x680, 449K)

What was the last experiment that you independently verified?

Or do you operate off of a system of faith - believing what the scientists tell you is true and trusting the teachings that they write in their journals, in spite of the known replication crisis within science which suggests that scientists have exagerating, if not inventing, their results?

You're either a scientist, an agnostic or a theist. Athiesm without activr science is theism - it's belief and faith.

OK, as well as your other problems I see that you also need to have the last word too; I didn't realise you were that insecure, but there you go.

So if you reply to this I promise I won't respond, so you can have the last word and be happy.

Attached: jewing.gif (208x200, 799K)

Attached: B65DDA5A-CFED-4DF0-A128-B39D394034A8.jpg (1242x972, 383K)

Attached: 8F637526-D616-45B0-88D2-7534BF349075.jpg (1242x2208, 473K)

Attached: 0CB89D33-1FFA-4214-8055-45A918F5DE25.jpg (1242x1703, 1.17M)

Attached: 1FC065AC-4FE7-4C79-8AF2-12311F0FA129.jpg (1242x1235, 475K)

Attached: 6C49D7AC-08EC-42DF-8E54-431BD685435E.jpg (1242x2208, 369K)

I used to be atheist. I'm a theist by choice and no one is forcing people to be religious.

Attached: 259AF704-C594-41C2-81C4-10EAB41084E1.jpg (1242x1194, 934K)

Attached: 969298F2-DAEF-4ABD-9F18-22B072875837.jpg (1242x2208, 559K)

Many people need a crutch to get through life and accept the pointlessness of the cosmic accident. You do whatever you want, believe what you like, just don't push it on others.

Attached: 2CA72363-3FE0-4AF2-B9BB-393D159C72EC.jpg (1226x1239, 221K)

Sometimes I'm not sure if they are even aware of what they are doing with this stuff. I know that I wasn't.

>and no one is forcing people to be religious
I think some of the fundamentalists who want to behead non-believers might disagree with you. The beheaded non-believers might as well, if they could

Attached: atheists creed.jpg (604x483, 47K)

Self evidence does not determine the burden of proof

op...how do you differentiate between good and evil...and what of purpose, meaning, and personal accountability and justice?

Attached: 047321BF-B8D0-4F92-9BC5-07941FB11A59.jpg (1242x1234, 978K)

You don't need religion to be moral

I wish this is truth. It isnt. Monkey brains.

Attached: BDD03505-6226-47E7-9904-27B5979EBA28.jpg (1242x2208, 415K)

>cosmic accident
Ah yes, when nothing exploded and created everything. Atheists, the logical once indeed.
So every religious person is a fundamentalist who wants to behead non believers?

How do you decide what is moral without a standard?

You need Almighty God as the enforcer of morals if you want to anybody even consider acting according to them. I can't respect a man, a creature with his dualistic nature that is easily corruptible as guide. But a infallible God? Yes I can.

The original post declares there must be an original poster. My reply to your post declares there must be someone to reply to and someone that replies. I believe you exist because, although to me you’re anonymous, your post tells me you must exist.

With the same reasoning, creation declares there is a creator. I’ve never seen that creator, but simply because I exist, the earth I live in exists, the space around it exist then a creator must exist.

>inb4 it’s not creation
Even if you buy into something as impossible and unlikely as the Big Bang, literal objects (gasses, planets, eventually life forms, etc) were created as a result. But it’s more likely that an omniscient deity with a plan did that creating than two unthinking gasses randomly doing that creating.

I hate this type of "you are a theist and just don't know it" argument. No, I am not a theist for putting my faith in teams of scientists that they be truthful in their reports, much less than one would be a theist for believing a friend who tells you about their day. The findings of science do not constitute my world view in the same way a religion would, for it is dynamic. If I initially put my faith in a report which turns out to be dubious then, crucially, I stop believing in it - a feature theism lacks.

Moreover, prior to reading scientific theory about something we do not take a stance (at least not in principle). This is because we form our world view from what is known and not from what is unknown, again, unlike theists.

i was on Yea Forums like a few months ago and i saw threads with this exact same character that said shit like "2019, atheists still cannot define atheism"

I have a question:
How did you get more annoying than that Log guy?