What is your sexual orientation, Yea Forums?

What is your sexual orientation, Yea Forums?

Attached: 633bea894c9dc2771e0e54c5d7649e8e.png (1166x740, 94K)

LGBT fags should burn in hell.

Toaster. Ever since I was created I’ve always had the strong desire to genocide every living thing. I hate Crackers, niggers, gingers, beaners, microwaves, refrigerators, Sunlight, gays, straights, asexuals...
Honestly I hate everything but my fellow toasters.

Attached: 66BF7E14-B681-432D-939E-A301E33200DC.png (950x534, 552K)

The last 2 make no sense.

It does, except for poly-. Trans are neither males nor females, it's their own "gender" (not really of course but they are their own thing), so a bisexual person wouldn't necessarily be attracted to a trans

when did it become too much for people to just say, "I like to fuck dudes," or, "I'll fuck anything," or, "I don't really enjoy sex tbh," or, "you're not attractive to me?"

groin preferences do not make you special enough to invent words

Why do mere words trigger you so much? Are you an overreacting faggot?

bi- and pan- are mutually exclusive.

having poly and bi/pan is superfluous.

list has to be updated.

also I'm straight

They annoy me because they evidence the hypocrisy of groups screaming for social acceptance while simultaneously diverging from the mainstream by developing an internal and isolationist discourse used primarily to segregate and alienate from the very group to which the appeal is targeted.

isnt pan and bi the same thing jessus

What if you're attracted to traps (male to female) and women but not men?

one is a subset of the other

depending on your view of traps, you're either straight, homo or polysexual

Straight = I like men or women
Bisexual = I like men and women
Homosexual = I like my own gender
Pansexual = I like women (or men), traps (MtF or FtM) but not men (or women) and traps (FtM or MtF)
Polysexual = I like women, men, traps (MtF and FtM)

What's hard to understand?

horseman love is hate

poly is a subset of pan. sometimes the subset can be equal to its sueprset. makes no sense to have 2 words for the same thing

Now go kill yourself worthless subhuman

Attached: fixed it for you fag.png (1166x740, 55K)

poly

To bad mtf ftm is not a gender, as it is a hard binary you worthless faggot.
But what should one expect here of all places I guess..

wait... so if you're a man who's attracted to a homosexual man, but you yourself don't consider your self homosexual, you're heterosexual?

hell isn't real.

>leaving bi as an option

you are either a faggot or not a faggot

does that mean that you're heterosexual if you're attracted to a transsexual, but you're not transsexual yourself?

No, because literally no one is ONLY attracted to transsexuals

what if you are though. aren't you being a bit judgmental denying people's right to be attracted to who they want?