Give me one good reason why it's good to be white?

Give me one good reason why it's good to be white?
Protip: you cant

Attached: ei73.jpg (600x572, 55K)

Black fag here lol.

Not being a coon?

white privilege

Attached: yDNHuCI[1].jpg (800x398, 42K)

I can walk outside at night without raising suspicion or inciting fear in the neighborhood

Police call me sir and let me off with a warning

We have a fairly high wealth per capita? We and a few of our Asian friends have all the nukes? You try to build nukes and everyone is gonna nuke you, no one wants more competition.

Attached: 1565719444311.png (500x519, 158K)

It's really sad that dick size is literally the only thing that blacks have going for them. They don't shut up about it because it's all they got, and it's not even something that really matters.

>The foot that's in this sock, that's in this boot, that's been standing on your throat for the last 2 millenia or so.

>The King's foot, which is what the measurement system of the greatest military superpower in the history of the world is based on.

Attached: 1522362386367.jpg (250x250, 6K)

That, and a lack of neanderthal DNA.

Attached: 1522363521398.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Kinda funny only the merkins and old guys use imperial these days, even most Brits use metric, it's easier, a base ten system makes sense a base 12 system that was built around ancient taxes and bakers not so much anymore.

what is the color of a nuclear detonation?

depends on the lense/filter

All the colours.

being black will always be linked to being a slave//thief/deadbeat

it isnt so weird we all think your still monkeys/slaves seeing how you try to compare dicksize to being dominant or supirior like a monkey flinging his feces

Racist garbage

World history has already proven it

shut the fuck up with this b8 nigger sage

The noose

Attached: 1560745935081.jpg (480x294, 17K)

>Give me one good reason why it's good to be white?
I'm not black?