Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Attached: weed.jpg (1280x800, 180K)

Yes

/thread

It’s good within reason. Used to do it 24/7 for about 8 straight years. Late 20s now and in a place where it’s a lot harder to find so I take 6 month breaks. Every time I do it I feel so unmotivated and wonder why I’m doing it after about a week.

>/threading your own post

Attached: 0928B19A-7BA0-4ED0-8410-E959144684B5.jpg (203x251, 9K)

>overrated
yup
>waste of money
grow your own shit

Five posters bro. Nice old meme

>threading own thread
>being this new
kys

Really helps me personally with alot of emotional unbalance. Keeps me serene and at peace. About it being a waste of money; with how cheap weed now a days its like any other frivolous expenditure like eating out, paintball, movies, arcades. If your paying anything more than 10 dollers a gram then I agree its a waste.

Yeah, just like almost all things that you can spend money on.

So is the internet, so what’s your point?

>Really helps me personally with alot of emotional unbalance. Keeps me serene and at peace.
FACE YOUR PROBLEMS YOU ADDICT

Attached: prissy.jpg (485x340, 38K)

You can’t make me, I’d rather be numb

So tell me, what do you belive is not overrated?

this. you can face your shit up to a point then nothing happens. at leas with weed t I can smoke a bowl to the brain and feel right for an hour or so.

Weed and responsibility do not go hand-in-hand BUDDY. Tell me about the things you do not want to face.

see >>>

I am faceing my problems but there is no reason that I should suffer when I can balance things out using a drug. Why would anything be prescribed to people if they could just deal with it.

And I am an addict but not to weed i was actively addicted to heroin/fentanyl and now im in methadone maitance treatment.

Sure man... I mean
Whatever dude

Routinely wanting to escape reality with a drug should make you consider why you're feeling that need.

nigger cock

If anything the respite from anxiety and dysphoria has helped me analyze the soucres of those feelings insted of constantly wallowing in them. again some people have anxiety that doesnt stem from anything, GAD for example. Why should anyone have to suffer unnecessarily; the anxiety is what isnt realistic and they are bringing themselfs back to baseline.

Weed is gay

weed made me crave dicks no joke

That's why you grow it retard. I smoke weed once a week on Fridays and it's awesome, I get it if you don't like it but if you're not feeling much your weed sucks or you have no control and need to cut down.

Lol same here, when I start smoking I become more submissive over time and I want to suck dicks and take it up the ass.

I'm sorry guys but if smoking weed makes you crave dick, you're just ordinary ol faggots.

prove it fag

same thing happened to me so instead of being gay I decided to quit