I think its important we take a moment and discuss just what white privilege is

I think its important we take a moment and discuss just what white privilege is...

Attached: whatwhiteprivilegeis.png (861x895, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/article/2001/10/18/minority-students-favored-study-finds-a/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/24/us/affirmative-action.html
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
nypost.com/2015/12/08/college-quotas-are-actually-destroying-lives-of-minorities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do these stats come from? Also what does negative Billionaire's mean in this chart?

I'm guessing it means they're underrepresented by a factor of 49 given their population percentage in the US.

The stats are done by the IRS.
Percentage points represent over or under representation relative to percent of the population.

Attached: ((white))guilt3.jpg (1800x1048, 292K)

Oy vey! Don't let the negros see this, our plans will be ruined! Delete this thread now!

how are niggas so poor they fuck the average up so hard it don't go back to 0.00

White privilege is when other races acknowledge the fact that white people are superior to them.

Attached: Egk80.gif (320x240, 1008K)

its a fucking miracle of science.

Jew privileged is being white till someone pulls the race card then you pull out your holocaust card and they basically die.

Real Answer: White Privilege is knowing that when you apply for a job, loan, apartment, etc. that the color of your skin will not be considered a negative factor in the decision.

Attached: Emo Balckmale.jpg (228x320, 11K)

>Apply to college
>Grades get docked cuz ur white
It's done folks, White privileged has been MYTH BUSTED

You just hate jews, just admit it faggot

Attached: op btfo.png (589x545, 19K)

only 6 niggas be rich

Sure. A lot of people who are critical of the concept of white privilege don't really understand what it actually is. So conversations like this are important if they're taken in good faith.

White privilege is a systemic advantage enjoyed by whites over non-whites. It does NOT mean that all whites are automatically better off than non-whites, nor does it imply that whites should be ashamed of their skin color or status in society. I think it's just important to remember that people of color, at least in the United States, face a lot of disadvantages that are more or less invisible to whites. These include, but are not limited to, housing and employment discrimination (which are illegal, I know, but they still happen), racial profiling by police, less access to education, as well as the consequences of historical discrimination that are still felt today.

So even though blacks are 15% of the World’s population, they are only 0.42% of the World’s richest. Thus their representation among the super rich is only 2.8% of their population share.

White (Gentiles) are 16% of the World’s population, but 41.65% of the World’s billionaires, thus their representation among the super rich is 260% of their population share.

Jews are only 0.2% of the World’s population, but 17.46% of the World’s richest. Thus their representation is 8,730% of their population share.

>less access to education
colleges literally fucking give you free shit even if a white man is better then you in every single way so that's a load of bullshit

As a jew, i don't see the problem other then whites being a little too high?

What's your source for that?

If you tell me to "look it up yourself", I'll assume you're lying.

it's funny that you would find that to be the problem

Attached: 1546276141116.jpg (342x239, 26K)

There other factors thoe, such as gender, height, age, presentation, hygiene, ect.
We all judge each other all the time based on all sorts of factors.
Any and all notions of "privilege" is fascist collectivist ideologically. It was used by the way by the Nazi's to justify Jewish persecution.

what did you expect when white people are the ones that built the modern world, ofcourse they are going to be the richest

ok make the whites give the blacks some money and solve the issue?

Your image supports his argument though, moron.

You've never lived outside the US or Europe , have you?

Attached: jew.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Source on that chart? Cuz that seems really way the fuck off

I actually lived in South Korea for a year. Thanks for asking.

Here's a better pitch, tell the blacks to stop taking the easy route by blaming their failures on others' success and get off their lazy asses and get a job. Oh and if they'd stop committing the majority of crime in the US despite only being 15%~ of its population, that'd be cool too.

This guy has a better sourced chart that makes the same point

Then you would know the native peoples are always favored in their native countries, and only whites are expected to level the playing field in their own homelands. I've lived in India for 2.5 years, China for a year and a half, and Japan for nearly 3 now. If you're a native of those countries you absolutely have consideration over foreigners. That's not to say you cant make it, but it is openly practiced and if a white did it in the US or Europe they'd label him the next Hitler. Theres a clear double standard.

Why don't you tell them? You seem like an eloquent fellow. You may very well solve all of their problems overnight!

I'm only speaking of white privilege in the United States. And I don't consider whites to be "natives" of the US in any sense.

I like that you are using the fact you dont understand a simple concept like indexing to make a "blacks are dumb" joke

The whole reason i made this tread was to point out that whites are not the most privileged ethnic group in the US.
So IF we are going to have a conversation about privilege and power (which for the record im not even sure is worth having)
We aught to start with the most disproportionately privelged and powerful race in the US
Which is ashkenazi jews.

Attached: 1552969417080.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

There is rich privilege thats all. Look at the black basketball player who rape a women they caught part of it on videocand let him off.

Neither of you have disproved my synopsis

Attached: Melon love.jpg (500x681, 69K)

The concept of white privilege is made up you fool. Unless you also believe a Korean privilege exists in Korea, and Indian privilege exists in India, etc. Fine, if you want act like a pedant, whites are the only group expected to be impartial in all dealings with other races, particularly when they represent the majority, while no such expectation has been placed on any other group. I dont even have a problem with people of other cultures. The time I spent in India was great, but the double standard is glaringly obvious.

I consider Ashkenazi Jews to be white as well.

thecrimson.com/article/2001/10/18/minority-students-favored-study-finds-a/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/24/us/affirmative-action.html
here's one that can be taken either way, but regardless it is undeniable the article mentions blacks are able to get in college with easier grades, just they have less IQ and drive to go to college
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
again, same thing - except it's back firing because they are too stupid to take advantage over what is given to them for free

nypost.com/2015/12/08/college-quotas-are-actually-destroying-lives-of-minorities/

again, same narrative, blacks are being given it easy but they are too dumb to figure it out.

So do they,
Sometimes.
Othertimes not so much...

Attached: ((white))guilt1.jpg (1800x983, 227K)

Attached: ((white))guilt2.jpg (1800x1097, 289K)

Attached: ((white))guilt4.jpg (1800x1073, 168K)

jewish=white
Eat shit.

Attached: ((white))guilt5.jpg (1800x1073, 246K)

nah easier to just give them white goy shit to appease them.

that way they don't steal from us.

And here I was thinking Jews are just people following Judaist tradition..

Attached: ((white))guilt6.jpg (1800x1146, 248K)

.././

Attached: ((white))previlegeglasses.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

white privilege does not exist

Admitted... faget

Niggers are too used to sitting on their asses and playing the victim role to get by in life. Why go through the hardships of facing reality when you can always fall back on the racism card & demand 'muh reparations' for the next few millennia?

Well, whichever's more convenient at that moment, right rabbi?

Only whennits convenient, huh kike?

No always. Right back at you imbecile.

Of course it's made up. It's made up in the same sense that no abstract concept existed before its invention by humanity. That doesn't mean it's not real.

Yes, white privilege is not the only privilege that exists, and social privilege can take many different forms depending on where you are in the world. And by god, having discovered that, you're so tantalizingly close to figuring out intersectionality. But that's a different conversation entirely.

But they're actually eurasian negroids, aka turkic. This is a fact.

Attached: israelcohen.jpg (480x590, 90K)

I'm perfectly aware of your Neo-Marxist drivel. You and I simply disagree on there being a problem in the first place.

>dat gif
Is that some Jap gameshow or something?

Do you know what affirmative action actually means? It doesn't involve people getting "free shit".

Turks are caucasian you pseudo intellectual simpering buffoon.

>of course it's made up hurr durr, all abstract concepts are
A pedant AND a reductionist? Christ, I bet you're fun to be around.

Finally! Someone else who realizes that EEOE and all the racist colleges and funds and gibs and affirmative action and diversity exist to give white males the disadvantage.

An even playing field a 0 not a minus.

>that fucking nose
I can't decide if she's more nigger or jew

Attached: 1566577826881.jpg (200x196, 7K)

White privilege is just a retarded excuse that minorities say to white people because they don't want to work to be successful in life like others are and so blamed them for it. I'm Mexican, I came here legally, worked my ass off to get my degree and now I'm making 100k a year and living the good life. Yeah it was hard work but why the fuck do niggers complain about this shit when they can just work for it and make sure their future generations don't struggle but instead they insist on being niggers instead ?

White-Privlage is a myth

>in White nations, there are more White-People (who couldn't fucking guess)

>White people by nature of making up most of their populations in their own nations, end up in all areas of the social paradigm, i.e class-distribution.

>The whole arguement proposed by muh White-Privlage is based upon theory and pedantics, people who espouse it as a serious critique of society look at the most successful/affluent members of the White race while failing to acknowledge that only 63% of Caucasian Americans are wroking-class/middle-class and that 36% are working-poor

But hey, muh White-Privlage is an awesome piece of intersectional sophistry, most plebs don't kniw how to actually argue against it which is why it has become a popular talking point for mentally challenged intersectionalists.

>intersectionalism is the observation of power-dynamics within society, TLDR it's fake and gay and only the politically lliterate adhere to the group-think perpetuated by it

Because they won't get hired because they're black. Your personal experience is completely irrelevant.

>that way they don't steal from us.
How's that working out?

Attached: 1565968490551.jpg (488x351, 23K)

Just like he wont get hired because hes Mexican, right? The black guy I your scenario wont get hired because hes a lazy fuck, I work with plenty of black people. They have no trouble getting hired so long as they can piss clean.

>adjusting the rules at different stages of life for certain colors of people
>even playing field
The most retarded thing typed here.

Yep exactly. Plenty of stats out there and all of them show with same qualifications black people get hired less. I don't care with how many people you work, your experience is irrelevant, stats are the only thing that matter. You can take your subjective shit and shove it back up your ass, I'm not interested.

Nope, try again. Why should white people have an advantage over other people because of their skin colour?

We already answered that. They don't.

They do. :)

Thats because blacks are violent, have no sense of punctuality, have a vastly degraded moral compass, and are led to believe that whites (their employers for the most part) are responsible for all their problems.

I would never hire a black to do anything. No joke. Fuck the good goy diversity checks the government gives you if you hire minorities, I'd rather have actually competent and reliable white and asian employees.

Where?

And you're the reason we need serious measures to fuck you over. Scum like you need to be thrown out of the system so it can be cleaned of your slug trail.

USA, if we're talking about that. We can talk about other countries though too.

Are you pretending to be a dense motherfucker? I mean where in life (in the US) do white males have an advantage?

lol these numbers totally aren't made up at all

Hiring.

ftfy

Attached: Untitled.jpg (861x895, 163K)

>Have business
>Don't want employees to be garbage
>Hire the most qualified with the best records and likelyhood of being non-shit
>They all happen to be white or asian
Not my fault niggers can't do simple things like not rob gas stations or shank innocent white people or form tribes in the inner cities and do war upon each other with illegally obtained firearms.
I also don't hire hispanics because there's too fucking many of them in the country, and 10 out of 11 of those that apply are illegals who lie on the applications.

>implying all white people are jews

I've been passed over for a job because they needed a diversity hire. I've also never seen a white-only workplace. And you're just making that up or you're parroting a PSA.

mmmmmm yeah no.
thats 100% inaccurate
make it billionaires telling blacks that whites are responsible for their problems and you'd be more accurate
but you really need the racial groups labelled. it really is the jewish controlled media
pic related btw

Attached: jewish control of media.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)

Nah. In your opinion the most qualified is anyone not black. Your fault, completely. Stop making excuses. At least the Nazis have the courage to claim that they find blacks inferior. Your whole I'm not racist but is bullshit. So stop it, you're obnoxious.

Looks like self victimizing and self entitlement.

wrong. you lose.

I'm not. Being white is equal to having 8 years of experience when counting hiring.

This is what happens when an entire race is dumbed down and given free passes for everything instead of being held responsible and accountable for their failures.

Blacks are inferior. Sorry that hurts your feelings but they are. That's the whole point of the previous post.

And yes, for some strange reason it always works out that blacks are not qualified for anything they apply for. Why could that possibly be? Maybe it's because the vast majority of them are morons with victim complexes and the mentality and moral compasses of children.
I did not choose them to be this way. It's not my fault they didn't leave Africa so evolution never bestowed upon them the wondrous gifts of civility and ability to cooperate without 'beefing' that every other race in the world has.

It's simply too much of a risk to hire blacks, period. Odds are good that they will defraud you, steal from you, or piss around and not do the job you hire them for, and if you confront them on this, they will INEVITABLY cry racism and try to falsely blame whites.

Attached: black crime in baby language for easily offended soyboys.jpg (1650x1275, 983K)

because they told you that. "Sorry user, you're perfect for the position but we need a 'diversity hire'." sure they did friendo

Yeah them white people, right?

>I've been passed over for a job because they needed a diversity hire.
keep telling yourself that. then you don't have to feel so inferior.

Uh, ok. Let's say that's correct. Why would that be?

I've been told that before. They couch it in different language though. They'll say something like "we're looking for someone more connected with the local flavor".

He's talking about niggers. But you already know that Mr False Flag

They're not. No discussion, sorry. TL;DR I'm not reading your pseudo intellectual ''race realism'' drivel. Your kind needs to be removed, you're the reason I dislike democracy. I'd support your genocide, and that really pisses me off ya know. Not a question.

Nah, pretty sure it's white people.

No, a friend that worked there told me some time much later.

Who knows!? Maybe you should try reading this thread. You're beyond dense, and beyond help.

>Zero refutation
>Zero opposing evidence
>Zero argument
>Literally just the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and shouting NA NA NA I CANT HEAR YOU
Every time, lefties.
Every single time. Great way to display that you're a good brainwashed little goy.
Either that or completely retarded and unable to accept reality. Here have some more. Hope you enjoy your taxes (if you even pay them) being exclusively used for more missiles or so Jamal can pump out more worthless kids.

Nah, pretty sure it's black people.
Whites are held responsible for fucking everything these days, even shit they didn't do.

Attached: the cost of diversity.png (1233x1809, 1013K)

>your kind needs to be removed
>I would support your genocide
And the veil is lifted.

>give me a job im unqualified for or i'll kill you

Wow can't understand why employers wont give this proud beast a chance

Nice attempt at insults when you come up to a dead end.

Think about it. Why would a white man have 8 years exp compared to a black man? Would is be Bill Gates' stupid "adversity scores"? SAT score adjustment? More lenient testing in high school and jr, colleges?

According to you, a level playing field is when performance is normalized, but in reality, those numbers now no longer match performance for those groups.

I bet an Asian man has the equivalent of 12 years exp.

Nope there is no need to present any evidence to you. You're incapable of understanding it. There is no discussion, you need to be killed. That's that. Every ''lefty'' sees you're insane and need to be removed for the benefit of humanity. You do not use ''evidence'' you use feelings and project them onto statistics. There is no point in trying to discuss anything with a gaping hole that is your head .
>Nah, pretty sure it's black people.
Whites are held responsible for fucking everything these days, even shit they didn't do.
Nope, I'd still say whites.

Lefties are the ones that created all this imbalance. Why would they admit to it? It's their MO.

sure he did. time to get to terms with your own inadequacy.

Nope. My country likes genocide, this time I'd support it.

>racism does happen
>racism doesn't happen
Reality isn't what you wish really hard about.

Thays fine, just dont pretend to be morally superior to the racists when you're out her spouting the same rhetoric. Hypocrite.

Don't discriminate based on race or I would support your removal. Yes.
What fucking veil, I'm not jewish I'm a Croat, and I would support a genocide of racists any day, than leave you to thrive and spread your bullshit around, you provoke a feeling of disgust and your anti science pseudo intellectualism is abhorrent. I'd vote any day to march you to your death scum.

I still am. I will always be morally superior to you scum. The only discrimination I support is to those that propagate it. Violence isn't inherently amoral, it is necessary.

I thought I had privilege. I should have gotten the job no matter how bad I suck, right? Just because I'm white.

The veil that covers what lies at the heart of your oh so "progressive" and "tolerant" politics. "Agree with me, or die". Precisely the same dogshit these racists in here are peddling. Stop following the carrot on the stick.

Don't worry they hired a better white person. So you can feel proud of your race.

>you scum
That's my first post, friend, you know nothing about me.

>hired a better white person
Are you even following along?

nice strawman. i said nothing about racism, i said you're an inferior and incompetent retard.

>The veil that covers what lies at the heart of your oh so "progressive" and "tolerant" politics.
I'm not tolerant or progressive, or a communist or a leftist, I'm a capitalist and a true liberal. I'd still vote for your death though, if you're left unchecked you'd fuck over my life, so yeah it's you or me.
>Precisely the same dogshit these racists in here are peddling
Yes precisely the same I want to genocide people because of what they believe and would do instead of what they're born as. Totally the same.

says a lot about how incompetent you are.

Yeah, white people are hired more than black people even though the qualifications are the same.

I know plenty. You'd equate killing nazis and racists to killing innocents.

Since you're too idiotic to work through it on your own, the common thread between you two groups of shit sniffers is authoritarianism. But go ahead and come for me, a nonwhite person you know less than nothing about, you'll have a harder time than you suspect.

Since you only reinforced OPs claim, I guess you hate them too

Attached: 41F3A7FE-8DD5-4474-B1B0-C5D5B21FD829.jpg (1024x1011, 76K)

I'm not coming for anyone you moron. I'm simply showing how much I despise you and people like you, I'm not giving you a safe space to propagate your bullcrap. Go cry in the corner now.

So you're just having a tantrum? Very well, carry on then.

It's called insulting you to have fun.
Also I did mentioned vote, right? I'm all for a referendum on throwing you out in the sea.

Only when it suits them.

Sure thing, bud. Definitely not just screaming ineffectualy into a void about da eebul racis.

>I'm not giving you a safe space
>Go cry in the corner now
Just here for the chuckles, don't mind me.

Attached: movie-theatre-popcorn-800x1200.jpg (800x1200, 94K)

Yeah they're evil. They hate people based on their skin colour. They're morons that don't get science. They use feelings. And you're defending their feelings. I enjoy mocking them. Therefore I'm here.

I wasn't going to say anything, English is clearly not the primary language

My english was perfect. Your arguments were none. You're boring me.

Ahh trying to shift fascism from blacks to Jews, get outta here you anti semetic neckbeard fuck

Grammatically, sure.

>fascism
Stop using words you dont know the meaning of, kiddo.

Thanks, that's was the only thing I was unsure of. Therefore you're just an imbecile.

Meanwhile your arguments were...well it sounded good in your head st least.

It's one of the Gaki No Tsukai challenges early in the show.

Sort of like a Japanese SNL, except a little wetter.

My arguements are none. I haven't made any because I don't need to. Why should I do the work?
I've seen all of their graphs dozens of times and I've seen proof they're false or that they have used their feelings to project onto them. There is no point in arguments, I am simply here to mock and express my hate towards them. They're literal imbeciles.

yes it does

No, the reason is in this thread you're willing to ignore. So stop making excuses.

You're so brave for doing this, you know. Seriously, where would the world be without self indulgent pseudointellectual hypocrites patting themselves on the back for seeking out racists and then not actually saying anything, but just acting smug?

Attached: 1566032833868.jpg (600x404, 75K)

It's not an opinion, it's the truth. How about you start a tech company, and you picked whoever you liked, be it white, black or any race but let's see you exclusively picked minorities without any good qualifications. How long do you think your shitty company is going to last? Not very long because a vast majority of those fucks aren't even qualified. It's called quality over quantity, if I noticed that my company is mainly whites because they seem to be the only people who can do well, then I'm picking them no matter what, if a black guy comes in and he seems he meets the qualifications, I wouldn't mind picking him. It's not even racism, it's just common sense to pick who's best not based on skin color. Fucking leftist tards

Why did Trump kill his friend of 15 years?

Attached: epstein2.jpg (640x563, 99K)

Not every race has an equal amount of people.

No I'm not brave? Never claimed so. Don't see how I'm a hypocrite. I'm gonna act smug towards racists, sure. They're scum and subhuman should probably get shot. There is no need for any graphs or evidence. Why would I need to disprove their purposeful falsehoods?

Shhhhh. Objectivity and adherence to standards are the old guard values. Now it's all about color coding.

Yet they don't pick black people with SAME qualifications. If you don't have a white name your're by DEFAULT less likely to get hired with SAME qualifications, just fucking google it for fucks sake.

>109 countries would like to have a word

>Inb4 don't know how to zoom with smarthphone

Attached: 1551010564884.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>my opponent made no arguments so hes an imbecile
>I dont need to present arguments because my opponents are imbeciles
Plain hypocrisy, yes even when you're debating racists. Just because you have a hysterical reaction and project your emotions onto the discourse does not make you right. Being right makes you right.

Affirmative action is racist by definition, the favouring of one race over another.

I don't care what your skin colour is I am far more concerned over regional accents, that legitimately bothers me I would rather a black dude who sounds right than a white dude who doesn't.

Basically if you are a second generation immigrant I want to sex your sister.

T. Britbong.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x492, 60K)

Heh.

Attached: 102940.jpg (612x846, 87K)

w

They are gonna get you, unless you are them in which case not.

The crime statistics aren't completely bullshit, try to be a be a cop before you go gang maybe?

Cops seriously protect their own, no joke.

Attached: 1563281149777.jpg (504x504, 39K)

>normal man picks his friends
>nigger like me or i kill u

Nigger mentality

Ahem, repeat after me.

Restore the site you kikes!

Attached: istock-119129022.jpg (2107x1050, 364K)

White people make up 63% blacks make up 13% of course you will hire more white people since there are more of them. You cant have 13% of the population holding 50% of the jobs. They have that disproportionate statistic of crime.

People hate facts try emotion instead, Americans are a mutt breed.

Now you.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

I am not a woman or a liberal. I use facts in my arguments not emotion. Shit happens.

is this bait

You are doing internet arguments wrong, try to call people fags regardless of gender and use made up statistics and you will fit right in.

Attached: 1558946868901.png (575x2025, 365K)

You tell me user?

Attached: the-idea-the-jews-control-the-fed-is-completely-ridiculous.jpg (576x444, 113K)

Too much work to make up statistics.

>the reason is in this thread
Yes, blacks suck all the dicks of life and still want more free money and concessions. Everyone knows this.

checked

why does it say yellon twice

no sorry i didnt open the image before i replied

She served as chairmen of the federal reserve for two non-consecutive terms.

That bitch is stupid. Hitler and Nazi Germany looked at blacks as a sub race, they never went out and killed them because they were black. Now the Jews, Slavs and Roamni are a dif story.

> Now the Jews, Slavs and Roamni are a dif story.
welllllllllllllllllllllllll....

Attached: 21questionsaboutholocaust..png (853x1432, 186K)

No, it's a show called total blackout that was made and aired in the U.S. they put contestants is a pitch black room, have ppl with night optics on to help stage them, they then have to smell and touch things, do obstacles.

3kb wasted.

Attached: 1566136996978.png (209x200, 48K)