Click baiting you guys with tits but as a girl how do I command myself as a woman and be sexy and confident...

Click baiting you guys with tits but as a girl how do I command myself as a woman and be sexy and confident, I’m always seen as tiny and small and cute but not sexy, how bruhs?

Attached: 506E8DDB-4487-456F-B755-D4D109D23D75.jpg (750x879, 384K)

you forgot timestamp

dress like a whore

Time stamp and I'll give you the advice you want

timestamp or fuck off larper

LS?

bitches be dumb

Also, full body shot and ethnicity please. It goes towards what you're asking.

Are you a trap?

This.

>implying you're the girl in the pic with that ancient ass phone
just admit youre a trap you metal defect

Have you ever had a problem getting laid. No? Ok question answered.

lol retards this girl isn’t even me I’m not showing my body to fucking Yea Forums incels y’all clowns

Attached: 0B3A7046-1D16-4592-B171-CBD7064A94F5.gif (500x500, 133K)

Be aggressive, but still sweet. Meaning if you want something don’t make yourself small and ask for it. Look people in the eye and say I want this. Also, show your body off a bit.

Being sexy:
Step 1 - show tits to Yea Forums

Assuming you a re a real woman and not a trap ( if your a trap then there is nothing you can do because you are a guy) watch and study girls you find to be sexy and mimic their behavior. Sexiness is mostly in the subtle things. Also don't be fat.

No tits, no advice, sweetie.

Why start the thread then?

DEFECT!?

Attached: 201c034d3b03de5da620f01297d296a9e93c663ar1-600-544v2_00.jpg (512x464, 27K)

Unsexy. Nobody likes a cheater

user, rules separate us from the animals
>Tits or gtfo

Cool, fuck off then. Figure it the fuck out by yourself

spiderman.jpg

Read Yea Forums's rules and then come back faggot.

Sage in all fields

Learn the rules bitch. No tits and timestamp. No help.

Attached: 61483914-field-of-sage-and-poppies-flowers.jpg (1300x866, 326K)

Go to the gym, lift weights. Get stronger but not ripped, just enough for guys who don’t go to the gym will question themselves when are lifting bigger than they could.

Figure out why you feel the need to be “sexy”, rather than just being whoever you actually are. What do you think is sexy? Why do you feel you aren’t that? Why do you feel the need to be that?

Understand that “sexy” can take many different forms. You say you are “cute” but believe this is mutually exclusive from being “sexy”. Many men find cute to be sexy, and many men find women with overt sexuality to be off putting.

Ultimately, anyone can be sexy if they just don’t give a fuck what people think of them and can muster up the confidence to go out and do and take things that they want without thinking about it too much. The self awareness is good in that it gives you a good opportunity for self reflection and self improvement, but if you take it too far you start questioning yourself.

You’re also a girl so you don’t need to worry about not being seen as sexy - most men are so degenerate desperate that a particularly curvy looking rock would be a considered a viable mate

dress
posture
mannerisms
behaviour

practice behaving the way you want to be seen.
>how do I command myself
by commanding yourself
start doing something, get good at it, be prolific and engaged, participate in the organisation of something, develop your internal and external voices
if you don't do anything, and you're normally passive, it'll be hard for you (or anyone else) to see you as anything more than a fucksleeve

>found the fat uggo