Hey Yea Forums

hey Yea Forums

Why can't white men handle spicy foods? White women have no problem eating spicy food ...must be those superior white boi genes kek

Attached: betawhitemen.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ennuigo.smackjeeves.com/archive/
alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/is-alcohol-a-poison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the gayest cope I've ever seen from a 5'4" Mexican man

Sharper tastebuds.

Attached: 1479601366646.jpg (720x602, 40K)

honestly dont know where this meme comes from, i eat reapers without flinching

Genetic mutation to tolerate more continuous pain and your position as slaves so constant whipping for everything you constantly do wrong wouldn't break you down yet still hurt you

This isn't funny op

Attached: 20190730_023719.jpg (640x625, 137K)

Hey look, its this dumbass post again.

on average studies found white men were the most into spicy food, and black women while liking 'hot sauce' it was just vinegar and ate the least

I get what you're saying but im calling bullshit on that claim.

I'm white and I like spice but I also enjoy this meme.

my girlfriend and I both love spicy food so I have no fucking clue how that "white people can't handle spicy food" ever caught on.

Attached: pleasedo.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

ennuigo.smackjeeves.com/archive/

The rest of the comics are equally cringe. Solid lulcow

this is literally retarded

well i dont have proof lieing around so feel free to, i know what i did though i didnt know at the time. i was at a bar and my sisters friend walks up asking if i want a pepper, i was hungry as i hadnt had lunch yet so i figured fuck it, its food he didnt tell me it was a hit pepper or anything. so i ate it, it was hit sure but also sweet kinda mango ish in flavor actually. i wouldnt eat one just plain like that again id rather it be mixed into a chili or something but it wasnt that bad

Why can't we call spics bro? Does that offend them?

Because we aren't stupid. Everyone can enjoy spicy food given he eats it enough. But, the "hot" stuff you call spice is literally pain. It's note a spice. It's not your nose reacting to spice like with any other flavor, it's the pain receptors in your mouth reacting to the oils while literally being damaged.

Im not an emo, Im not going to hurt my body just to feel pain

You have fun in prison for rape you "didn't do" Tyrese, while I'm busy breeding your sister.

I hear this shit all the time, yet it's always Goku there who can't handle it. It's like the black big dick myth.

0/10 trolling

Shut up nigger i eat ghost peppers every week

I'm the whitest person in my social circle and the only one who can handle anything remotely spicy. The niggerest of my friends is actually allergic to spice of any kind and will literally die if he eats any. He has to take cortisone just to eat KFC. FUCKING KFC man.

>KFC
11 herbs and SPICES. That nigger's doomed.

I don't get this one either, not how I imagined Floridaman

Attached: floridaman.jpg (1320x2040, 944K)

>Im not an emo, Im not going to hurt my body just to feel pain
It's not about being emo. Have you ever experienced an endorphin rush?

The left - right - left on this on the top panel is weird. The way it's broken most comic book readers would read it in the order of panel 1-3-2 instead. I wouldn't have realized otherwise if it weren't for the weird broken up line of text.

is the point of the artist's comics to never make any god damn sense or...?

Attached: idungetit.png (510x346, 198K)

if i wanted an endorphin rush i would just inhale my own farts nigger

I put tobasco sauce on everything and always get spicy Thai food. Stop being racist.

Fail troll is fail.

Wasn't a reaper then, reapers have a dirty smoke flavor to them not sweet at all

Being a nigger he of course never got the epi pens he's supposed to carry everywhere so he doesn't, you know, FUCKING DIE. If you wanted to kill him all you'd have do is cut open a chili pepper, rub it around the rim of a drinking glass then hand it him. I mean ffs dude.

I enjoy Chili with Scotch Bonnet.
Not sure where Op got this load of crap.

i disagree and so do most people who have eaten it, you can look up the flavor profile, literally says its sweet. you the one that aint had one lol

>cortisone
Please STFU.

my dad isn't white but he is a lame jewish fag and he loves spicy food

I would like to meet the faggot behind this shit so that I may punch his jaw

At a guess old school dark ages style euro food, I mean for fucks sake the British empire Was all about the spice and tea but actual history isn't as meme worthy I guess.

Pic related totes true history but only in the shit parts of Africa, some of Africa was kinda ok I guess, there were indeed a few kangz is all I'm saying.

Attached: +_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg (725x445, 84K)

OP saw one white woman that liked spicy food and one white man that didn't. Now assumes it's true for all white people.

Obviously OP is a bundle of sticks

Funny that's what I told your mom. She didn't listen though, hence the black eye

I guess most white rarely eat spicey food- Im Polish and German and i never ate spicey stuff- more like sauerkraut and potatoes and kefir
-
also my Father worked in a indian restaurant which also was always mild and not spicey.

For me Spicey is only good for health or getting appetite- alot spicey would kinda hurt me and i would shit alot so i just take one hand of spicey food.

i literally got hit with pepper spray and ate third spicest tobascco but spicey is mostly just shitty for me

So you are an idiot in this thread too?

And who are you, fucking thread police?

Attached: willy.jpg (127x127, 5K)

Attached: yoda.png (693x531, 356K)

>White women have no problem eating spicy food
lol don't fuckin lie like this

no white woman I have ever seen can handle anything above a jalapeno

>He has to take cortisone just to eat KFC
>maybe if I use big boy words they'll like me

Pepper spray is what happens when you turn capsaicin in to a weapon, spicy food could make it feel warm when you breathe or tingle the tongue a little, if you feel pain you added too much or are a masochistic chilli head who wants the endorphin rush.

T. snow White britbong.

Attached: Kilpatrick-Black-Pudding.jpg (800x761, 50K)

I'm black and hispanic. I fucking hate that all my white friends feel the need to make their food as spicy as possible.

idk I'm white af and I think I handle spicy allright

just say faggot faggot

You become immune to capcaicin after a while.

I mean capacin is supposed to be a defence mechanism, so really it’s just that we are not stupid niggers who eat poison.

pssshhh nigga im from Louisiana get the fuck outa here you fucking baboon

failure to spell.
>Capsaicin

belong in a LOL thread

You can get used to the pain yes, but the same is true of getting kicked in the balls, most people don't enjoy pain that's why I included the bit about chilli heads who are in it for the rush of natural painkillers.
Alcohol is poison too, the thing about humans is we are stupid and certain poisons fun in small doses.

Attached: 1560116090925.jpg (475x400, 52K)

Ever since i took the ghost pepper challenge spicey food doesn't phase me most of the time. Used to be a bitch when it came to spicey food but not anymore. How one pepper can change you forever somehow.

Alcohol isn't a poison.

>saw capsaicin was spelt wrong but was still legible
>looks up spelling because he knows it’s wrong, but doesn’t know what’s right
>types it out and puts on some extra lube, surely Fluttershy will be extra happy if she knows she is jacking off some one with such a big brain.

heh

I'm going with the fact that white people didn't have to eat garbage like pig belly and chicken livers and gizzards and therefore didn't need to drown that shit in hotsauce to disguise the realization that they were eating garbage.

Any other questions?

Pig belly is bacon, you realize this, right?

The intestines are bacon? Really? You're momma's brightest little crayon I can tell

nigga...belly isn't intestines. Who the fuck would think you meant that?

Attached: 1522244751976.png (641x481, 142K)

This board is anonymous. In literally 5 minutes no one will remember your mistake. Stop pushing.

Whoever read the entire post and saw livers and gizzards ya dipshit. But that's ok, sound off if you don't understand, it's how tards learn

I am white and i can out scoville you any day, shitskin punk. I spice my condoms up with pepper x to make satan smile, what do you do for allah? You dont know the pain.

Attached: 346889_07.jpg (460x690, 67K)

My honest opinion is that non-western countries (outside Europe, US) commonly eat dishes that feature low quality meats (particularly Latin America) and mostly tasteless carb fillers like rice and noodles (primarily Asia) and thus feel the need to drown those low quality ingredients in enough spice to make them forget what they're eating. The focus in European cooking is often to let the food taste of itself, for there's no shame, nor anything to hide.

Your mom said stop pushing. Then she came. Now she shuts up

It's still summer.

Summer has no bearing.
Most are falling asleep or becoming oblivious.

>This is because alcohol in the blood is poisonous in high quantities, and our bodies cannot store it. A very small amount of pure alcohol is excreted through urine and breath. Most alcohol is broken down by the liver into substances that can be stored or excreted.

The British NHS website says poison however that is not the whole story.

>When consumed in moderate amounts, ethanol is not a toxin. However, in large enough quantities it can cause alcohol poisoning. In such cases, the dosage makes alcohol a poison or toxin. Although rare, this is also true of water.

alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/is-alcohol-a-poison/

Water is a poison, I wonder what the fatal dose of cum is?

fuck if I know - I'm half norwegian and the rest upper northern nationalities and i both tan and can regularly put ghost pepper salsa on omelettes and even carolina reaper ice cream doesn't faze me; go figure

1 Gallon; same as Milk and Water.

>makes mistake
>theycantknow.png
>keyboardwarrior.exe
>but muh gizzard hur durr
>heh got'em

Fuckin get over it.

Attached: brainhelmet.jpg (645x729, 47K)

It was more to do with availability and temperature, the hotter the place the faster food spoils, spices cover the taste of mild spoilage so food tends to be heavily spiced on warmer climates, it's a cultural adaptation to the environment.

And now we know! And knowing is half the battle! why do you know this?

Attached: 1562839476053.jpg (480x449, 31K)

Attached: C3B5E946-DD2F-4067-A7FD-A77290FBA083.png (500x469, 203K)

came here for this image, thx

But srsly who knows the fatal dose of semen off the top of there head? Are you a pimp, or a sex criminal who doesn't want to go down for murder?

Attached: article-2356748-03FDC2ED000005DC-979_306x423.jpg (306x423, 30K)

you made this thread like 3 times by now, it can't even be substantial because its some janny tier webcomic panel

I knew it for general substance.
Water 1 Gallon.
Milk the same.

Semen may actually be less?

But at one gallon most everything liquid is fatal.

More glucose than milk and less minerals perhaps? That swimmin doodz need energy after all and mommy provides for growth.

But srsly 4.5 litres? It must be instantly because I can go through that much fruit juice on a hot day nevermind beer.

Yeah single sitting consumption.
You can drink a gallon of water over a day and suffer no ill effect. But consumed in less than 1 hour it would kill you..

... I am closer to death than I ever realized, thank you poison cum user, I must drink less fruit juice and also semen.

Srsly I drink water and other fluids like a fish in hot weather, if the numbers are true I'm surprised I'm not dead.

Attached: 1562617520409m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

You have to understand LD0 and LD50.

If you have a fast metabolism or are a larger person your LD level may be a bit higher.

Most folks suffer significant pain before they reach lethal dose.

I'm 6ft in the morning and rather wide, I assume dosages are for midgets just to be safe, I can tell you the dentist is a skimpy fuck when it comes to Anastasia.

I have had two deep root fillings and I would have rather had a the knockout gas and woken up with a sore ass than go through that.

Attached: 1558763396668.jpg (720x505, 50K)

Every edible thing is toxic, it's all about dose and preparation. Even something like wheat is horrid after being selectively bred to be high in everything unhealthy and isn't fermented or sprouted to break down the phytic acid and gluten.

Are you a retard op? Sure white men handle spicyness worse than niggers but white women are worse than white men you brainless troglodyte.

He loves his Anastasia but he also loves the anesthesia which he is also unwilling to share.

Fuck you auto correct.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>sore ass

LOL

I think of James Kirk from Final Destination 2

Ok have to ask, the gluten thing is a meme right? barring a few poor bastards who are genuinely allergic.

You seem to know what you are internet talking about and so far what I have internet read agrees with you.

But srsly tho I enjoy talking with you, my name is user and I like internet learnings.

No joke, the sore butt would be better than minimal or ineffective painkillers and a drill hollowing out your tooth.

I'm white and I like my food to be spicy as fuck. Nice try though Schlomo, go choke on your matzo.

Chili Klaus is a Mexican right? No. Shut the fuck up you dumb ass HAPA rice eater

The character isnt mexican.
Because while you individually or even a large number of people on this board can handle spicy there are tons of white people, especially it seems getting up to their 40s and 50s that cant handle spice. This fact triggers you into #notallwhite people because you have nothing better to do.

Personally love spicy food and just had that "the end" hot sauce on my food earlier this week.