What does Yea Forums think of this trend? Girls going braless and showing off their pierced nipples

What does Yea Forums think of this trend? Girls going braless and showing off their pierced nipples.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-1-1.jpg (1000x563, 184K)

Show tits or gtfo

It's what i wished for as a kid. #freethenipple

Peirced nips are gross

It's not a trend

it's been happening for decades

I love it and i'm glad it's becoming more and more popular

Irrelevant flesh dots

I hate pierced nipples. I hate how trendy pierced nipples have become.

Why?

Sorry, I mean why do you care?

Just my opinion. Not saying women can't have pierced nipples if they want to, I'm just saying it makes them less attractive to me.

>inb4 jokes about virgin
>inb4 jokes about can't afford to be picky

I think it's hot

>Peirced nips are gross
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

Sluts are wack and pierced nipples scream "I HAVE TOO MANY ISSUES TO COUNT"

I'm all for it

the only thing worse than 2 nipple piercings is 1 nipple piercing

tit ruination IMO

Tats are even worse

Agreed.

Pierced nipples are usually a red flag for childhood trauma or another kind of fucked up personality trait.

lmao I'd like to see the studies on that.

Try dating a woman with pierced nipples. Or if you can't even get a date with one, try talking to one. You lack life experience if you think they're perfectly normal, well-adjusted people.

Just a reflection of being ``a rebel`` and attention grabbing , no study needed .
Same with facial holes , dumb shit dumb shits do .

I like simple piercings on girls, like ears or maybe their lip but when they do that to their nipples or get that stupid bullring in their nose its a turn off.

A big thank you to whoever convinced women that slutty looks are empowering.

I fuckin love it. I'm trying to convince my gf to do it more often.

Like eating bed bugs?

as a man, I love looking at titties.

As a self respected individual, I don't know why women have to show off their "bars", not that impressive. Every other woman has them.

listen to Also you can easily identify that the more "sluty" women have them. Also like an edgy trend; tends to correlate with septum piercings as well