This faggot got his Twitter back and first thing he posts is this

This faggot got his Twitter back and first thing he posts is this

Attached: ECwvR4rUUAEKvoe.jpg (592x900, 68K)

would smash no homo

Can't be a queen without the drama

I want to eat his ass so bad

Why are you following him and saving his photos? Do you like his butt?

Can't say it isn't funny

Who?

Who?

James Charles. He does marketing for Covergirl. He's been in a lot of controversy lately.

So ?

>He does marketing for Covergirl
Looks like he should switch to Uncoverboy

Attached: amiright.gif (360x202, 1.55M)

that makes you the faggot

Seconded

"The 20-year-old YouTube star's Twitter was reportedly hacked on Saturday morning. His social media account was apparently flooded with offensive and insensitive tweets, which caused many of his followers to question what was going on. And at one point, he even lost his blue check mark on Twitter.

However, it didn't take long for Charles to gain control of his social media page. "hi I got my account back," the makeup artist shared, alongside a NSFW photo that showed off his derrière. "just case I ever get hacked again, here's the ONLY nude I've ever taken!"

Cute asf, gay asf, would make him choke on my cock anyday. Drama slut deserves to be in an imperial brothel.

>592x900

At least post the original ffs

Attached: ECwvR4rUUAEKvoe.jpg (1241x1886, 251K)

Mmmm I bet his lil sissy ass is so smooth and clean, i’d love to pound that boy pussy and make those sweet cheeks clap

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-010051_YouTube.jpg (2219x534, 193K)

Pretty sure that Yea Forums crops down all pics that gets uploaded

>lolwut.jpg

Every time when I upload some pictures to Yea Forums, the resolution of said pictures always gets its resolution lowered.
I believe that's what is talking about

That’s pretty homo. You don’t know how no homo works, faggot

You faggots need to stop using the Mobile View.

I think the drama started from him saying he successfully goes for straight guys. TBH if I was alone with him and he made a move I would go with it. Did anyone actually get a story of what they did with James? We will probably never hear because they were straight and not going to out themselves.

Quads of truth right here. The only restriction is file size, so some webm files have to be resized.

Attached: twinky_bj.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

>they were straight and not going to out themselves
So they are bi

They could be using, you know, this handheld computer thingy, this thing called... MOBILE FFS SO OF COURSE THEY'LL BE USING MOBILE VIEW YOU SPAZ

Attached: F426AC2B-CF3E-4FCD-93C4-0298CB322F67.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

Why’s he got two first names?

Also learn to web view from mobile.

Attached: no_need.gif (325x203, 780K)

I believe he's related to Ray Charles.

The fuck? I've been using a phone to view Yea Forums for years. It's a single click and that shit is off until you enable it again. You have to be retarded to use the mobile site or some kinda masochistic fuck.

LOL OP saw him on Reddit and got triggered.

>He does marketing
>He's been in a lot of controversy lately.
So he is just doing his job? And by propagating him on here you help him be successful. You realize that right?

Every second of attention you give him, he converts to money

I'm not the one on mobile. But they could be. So don't expect dem "faggots" to stop using Mobile View, faggot.

Read above.

Attached: still_no_need.gif (320x200, 1.83M)

u made what boi

Says the guy that started the convo. Hence the replies from guys such as

I'm on PC

Attached: ✡.jpg (696x464, 34K)