Would Yea Forums like to rebuttal?

would Yea Forums like to rebuttal?

Attached: 5C67180C-1996-47C3-815A-10F45C2136CA.png (1242x2208, 448K)

I ain’t even white, btw. she’s just a racist bitch

k

don't bother, she's an uptight feminist cunt.

I dont get it

Was it supposed to be a joke?

Wanna nonconsensualy grab this dick and shove it up your prude feminist whore ass?

Why is she even on tinder, lol

can’t make this shit up
feminism

Just unmatch her, ultimate shutdown.

"Well we could always wait till your pussy dries up from disuse"

Just say "aight, gl with that" and don't talk to her. She will probably freak out because you didn't suck her cock for her progressive "joke"

Ignore her. she's not worth the effort of having to come up with a reply.

But grabbing things in a non consensual way is the best way

that's exactly why they're asking you.... to get your consent -_-

Best thing you could write is "k"
Then just completely ignore her

You shouldn't bother with these people. Just ignore them. When they are 30 and realize they can't find a stable partner they will settle down with a white man.

Could you try sending her this image?

Attached: 69523992_656477754847434_6481982849489567744_n.jpg (960x804, 61K)

it's a test to see if you're ashamed of being white. It's basically required now to date white women in a big city. Move along.

In fact, stay off tinder altogether if you're not into that type. Church or gunranges have women that don't have their heads so far up their asses.

Ask her how entitled the Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland were when the UK government was providing weapons and information to loyalist paramilitary death squads to help them murder innocent Irish Catholic civilians when they weren't being thrown into internment merely for being Irish.

yeah and I sent her that shit back in June and she replies today ... at 3am. what in the fuck?
right?!

then grab my dick, if it makes you feel better

Attached: dodgerpls.webm (350x233, 444K)

Attached: 1566398241372.png (750x893, 992K)

Ask her what she even fucking means cant tell if shes being a bitch or wantsto rape you

based. I keep these as my desktop wallpaper. really helps.

Attached: glory of plato.jpg (686x915, 96K)

This.

she basically is 30
I’ve encountered this in person. lots of chicks from NYC are like this unfortunately

Attached: 176D7F85-7262-40D5-915B-80124F46EE31.jpg (720x1280, 229K)

But feminists are the ones craving cock the most. It's only a farce, they want to be subdued and used.

I’ll probably go with this

Attached: 19734FEE-E27D-4B69-95C6-5D13BE44FE4F.png (1242x2208, 425K)

Say " ok " then ignore and un match

This is good

I just responded “k”. But since I unmatched her I guess she won’t see it. Oh well.

Yah know... Shove shit into perspective.

Dave and Busters? Jesus that would be a deal breaker for me

She doesn't need to 'try and be' entitled since she clearly is if she thinks attacking an entire sex and an entire race is something OK.

I bet she could suck a ping pong ball threw a hose

tell her your gonna act like and entitled white feminist that only way your gonna get into your pants is if you watch her 3h modern art film, while they buy dinner, drinks, weed and subscribe to your premium snapchat

Lmao youre a fucking retard christfag kys

Quads gett

thissssssssssssssss

Nothing to rebute, her response is charged and idiotic, you’re stupid for thinking it’s worth discussing

Well black people have double the rape rate per capita so

Say :
>well I've been trying to live my life like a black man and be twice as likely to rape you

Attached: Race_of_Perpetrators 122016.png (1200x611, 445K)

Listen to WHITE BOY by Tom MacDonald