People that had sex with animals, please share with us your experience

People that had sex with animals, please share with us your experience.

Attached: zxczxc.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Bumping

bump

That is disgusting

I was raped by a gorilla

But interesting

Thats why I want to read an experience of a person that did that

i don't think you'd want to hear any detail on how i fucked ur mom

Attached: imgbin-sticker-dab-t-shirt-label-supreme-t-shirt-bart-simpson-illlustration-L75dPaA4xNm1UDhkMbBBC6Ar (728x613, 90K)

I fuck my dog twice a month. What so yoi need to know?

Warm and squishy

Clowned him

He like it? how is or feel for you to put your pickle in a dogĀ“s butthole

I have a female dog, I fuck her in the pussy. It feels nice and tight, much warmer than my gfs.

Let me ask you something else: How is the dogs reaction when you do the penetration? are you using a condom?

Yes, you got to wait for her to be in heat ti. when she is ready to recive you. If she is in heat her pussy get biger and you are able to fuck her. And no, I dont using a condom.

Are you for real? Is in not illegal?

>illegal
depends on what country or state you're in

I once fingered a female horse until she came.
shit was cash.

who's going to turn you in? Lassie isn't real, the dog does not understand the concept of police and even if it did they wouldn't know how to tell them they are being raped.

that's just nasty though. You have no idea what fucked up bacteria is up there. Imagine getting some disease you can ONLY get from fucking a dog. Can you live down the shame of your doctor knowing you fuck dogs?

I was afraid of that but I read a lot and you apparently can get shit from dogs.

Does a fat girl count?

dogs are better than people.

I don't think a horse would even notice a finger in its pussy, you'd have to push your entire forearm into it for the horse to be aroused

Fat girls don't count.
The post is about animals, not slime monsters.

>you'd have to push your entire forearm into it for the horse to be aroused
I did. started with just fingers probing her, but she was in heat and so wet my entire hand slipped in like nothing. took off my clothes so they wouldn't be stained and tried again. as I had my fist inside, she got impatient and pushed back, until my whole arm was inside her. her insides were so slick and hot and SMOOTH, and yet muscular, like she demanded to get properly stimulated. I pumped my whole arm in and out of her, and she stood perfectly still, with her tail high up above me. the smell was intoxicating, strong but not unpleasant. after a couple of minutes my right arm got a bit tired, so I decided to push in the left one as well. it was a tight fit, but as I rubbed both my fists against her insides she went wild, pushing back, tail flicking, neighing... when she came, she clenched down on my arms hard enough to hurt, then released a massive load of sexual fluids all over me (probably some piss, too).
afterwards, she stayed really close to me for couple of minutes while I stroked her mane and fur, probably enjoying the afterglow.

So do you live like on a farm or something?

Near a petting zoo

Can confirm blacks do have big dicks, even the females!

Attached: tumblr_n7izzwmDbN1rk109mo1_500.jpg (454x750, 81K)

nope. I just did fencehopping while on vacation on the countryside. I just did this once.
looking back I can count myself lucky I didn't get caught.
my first and only time with a horse.

petting zoo animals are all spayed/neutered.
so not worth it.