russian hate thread

Attached: image.jpg (900x675, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=56c_1456927027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

russians are all subhumans and should be genocided

Attached: image.jpg (1584x886, 116K)

The same can be said for Americans, Europeans, Asians,etc..
You are just being a faggot as always OP.

buthurt russhit detected.
hows that dinner russhit?

Attached: image.jpg (852x480, 75K)

Attached: UOMdL9RmZVw.jpg (515x600, 67K)

Who gives a fuck. Cherry picking bad pictures won't make us hate them you fucking blatant liberal.

fuck i had this haircut like 25 years ago when i was 12

He just growing into his face

Im not russian you mong.
But im betting a Russian either fucked your girl, sister,or mother.

Attached: average russian citizen.jpg (431x267, 54K)

In the US. This Russian gal threw herself at me and my girlfriend many years back. She ends up moving in and we live together for almost a decade. Super hot, great sex, but then she bounces when we all get in trouble with the law. I hate that I miss fucking her. Does that qualify? Also, at least one related pic upon request. More if I get drunker or higher. Also, if any of you fags are interested in more of the story, just ask. I'm a lonely bored fuck with nothing better to do.

Also lonely bored fuck here. Been getting high all day. About to put a pizza in the oven and pour a whiskey. Plz can tell story? And defo post pic pl0x.

Attached: image.png (644x354, 15K)

Attached: image.png (648x351, 19K)

literal niggers

Attached: AIDS_and_HIV_prevalence.png (1920x974, 274K)

S M I N E M
M
I
N
E
M

pls where is the story/pic? :*(

We all had to work. Russian girl sucked at jobs (waitress mostly) She wanted to become a "dancer". Fast forward a few months, both my girlfriend and I guess 2nd Russian girlfriend are strippers at full nude club and I end up defacto "driver" or suitcase-pimp. Life was stressful, but exciting and the sex was the best I've ever had.

Attached: img013.jpg (1751x1139, 219K)

More stories and more pics if anons interested.

Yes please, to both. Tell us more about how you met.

Butthurt faggot

Mighty Russian Navy

Attached: url.php.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Why not?

Attached: 78191c1f7b200ac76497468e873165f4.jpg (540x404, 74K)

Tell me how russians hurt your feelings

Attached: 1347173077821.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Odd story. It was the day before I was going on a trip to Ireland with friends. (we'd originally planned on going to Iceland, but I think logistically it was cheaper to go to Ireland. Feeling dejected at a family BBQ I went for a walk to break in my hiking boots. I walk through the local elementary school playground thinking I'll go for a swing on the swingset. Dammit! There's someone on my swing! (Yes, immature, I was 21 at the time. As I walk past I see it's a chick and she's staring at me. I keep walking and try to ignore her. I get a bit past her and he starts yelling "Hey!" "Hey you!" over and over again. Then I turn and she yells "Come here!'. I do. When I get close the hot, petite blond chick pulls out a glass pipe and asks "Wanna smoke a bowl wiff me?" I decline, but hang out with her for a few hours. If there's more interest, I'll tell more stories. All true. I will no embellish.

Well I'm interested but I'm only the same user asking to hear more about how she actually came to move in with you? What happened after the swings?

Finished my pizza now and on my second whiskey. About to load another phat bowl.

Russian is here, ask questions.

What do you think of Putin?

If you could live anywhere in the world, would you stay in Russia? Why or why not?

Has a chechen ever made you sit on a bottle?
liveleak.com/view?t=56c_1456927027

After the swings I walked to my house with her to drive her home. When I got there my girlfriend showed up at first worried (she'd been looking for me; didn't know where I was). She looks at the blond Russian (whom by this point I figured out was a Russian. She had a subtle accent as she'd moved to the US at younger age) My girlfriend said "Who the fuck are you!) with viciousness. Russian girl replied with her name which I can't share as I don't wanna get a ban. She did some magazine modeling. Homework: Google Leg Tease Magazine December 2001. Cover related. I shit you not.

>What do you think of Putin?

He is a bad president. Someone could say that he was good at his first presidential term, and life in Russia realy gor better during this time, but his dictatorial inclinations began to appear even then. So, I do not like Putin as president.

>If you could live anywhere in the world, would
you stay in Russia? Why or why not?

Yes, i would stay, but i think most of my age people would say not on this question. I would stay because I'm russian nationalist and
I can't imagine my life without Russia

Хoхoл, cъeбиcь пoжaлyйcтa.

So your girlfriend was a stripper and you've had TWO live in Russian's? It sounds like you were the only one with a real job and you were supporting them both?

No. Only one live in Russian. The other, my 1st girlfriend (whom I'm no married to) is American. Yeah, I had jobs at first, but once they started stripping my full time job was I guess driving them to and from clubs and I guess security. Dancers had lots of stalkers. True, it wasn't much work and I became basically a mooch. But a weeks wage at my job at the time didn't hold a candle to one's night's tips they got.