Are there any black people here? I'd like to call someone a nigger. Not in a bad way though

Are there any black people here? I'd like to call someone a nigger. Not in a bad way though.

Attached: 131104111838-dnt-kkk-halloween-costume-controversy-00012610-story-top.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Fuck off nigger lover

yo i'm black muh klansman whats good wit it

Nigger!

awww sheeit i walked in to that one

my dude what nationality are you out of curiosity

Thank you for being black

Estonian

do i get anything for free?

so far haven't gotten much but a ride home from the police. Those dudes can be pretty nice where i live if you don't act like a nig

I don't imagine you get much black people in estonia tho.

you ever try cocoa butter shampoo? all the white dudes ive given some to like it

I have tried it, and just recently I had a cocoa butter shower gel, but I love tar soap and shampoo, so I use that.

There are only a few black people. I'd say less than 50 in the whole country.

What would you like?

Hello my nigga , whats up

Can i has a permanent N-word pass?

shit man KFC and Menthol Cigarettes definitely aren't doing to hot in estonia then.

I love me some tar soap too. Shits good on beard bumps and i used to buy these charcoal bars when i was stationed in japan in the marines and it works good for a facial soap as well.

u raciss' are alright sometimes

Attached: 413RIoxyX+L.jpg (300x300, 16K)

gimme a number 6 with grape fanta, mashed potatoes and mardis gras mustard thanks

whats up blood

sure i call my actual dog Nigger on purpose because the vet has to call his name out in public when i take him

Attached: b91e75ae-c559-43da-8f1e-61b75633e871.png (600x300, 237K)

The only thing i know off that list is mashed potatoes

Kfc is opening it's first location in Estonia this year but i'm quite sure that it won't be popular.

Menthol cigarrettes are for women

ooh girl u missing some of that good chicken and skrimps

Attached: palmdale-ca-usa-april-23-2016-popeyes-louisiana-kitchen-exterior-popeyes-louisiana-kitchen-is-an-ame (1000x781, 196K)

yeah KFC is middle of the road chicken now. Not great but not bad. I prefer me some Popoyeh's as my wife calls it.

try the spicy chicken strips when you get the chance they ain't too bad.

>Menthol cigarrettes are for women
shit same here but most us here were raised by single moms so thats what you get used to nahmsayin?

God dammit Yea Forums i don't think i laughed so fucking hard in awhile.

Attached: 1544074625073.jpg (550x467, 57K)

I don't think I'll get the chance, because I hate flying and I don't really travel outside Europe.

My favorite poultry is duck. Either roasted duck legs or smoked duck breast.

Good to hear!

hnng now your singing baby. Gonna get me some whole duck this afternoon and sousvide them legs.

I'm making chantarelle risotto with pecorino romano and saffron today, that goes well with duck too. Where you from my dude?

that sounds good. I'm from texas the greatest state in the world

One of the few places in USA i'd like to visit. Have you been to Europe?

nope closest ive been was Serbia and that place was alright.

what the fuck do you mean serbia is a part of europe

I remember a nigger on here from years ago, he stuck a whole chicken up his ass on tinychat

But it isn't thought of as such. For most people Europe means old Europe.

Good Lord!

when i lived there the people themselves said they weren't a part of Europe. I had no dogs in the fight so i don't argue