Why do American retards play this shit? Do they honestly believe they're epic athletes?

Why do American retards play this shit? Do they honestly believe they're epic athletes?

Attached: SMASH.jpg (1349x966, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw-ThW5TfZU
nintendo.co.uk/Support/Purchasing/Download-games/Countries/Countries-from-which-you-can-purchase-download-games-on-the-official-Nintendo-website-1094121.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nintendo games make wh*toids become trannies even faster than fluoride in the water

>American retards
>retards
you have the answer.

The switch is based, Nintendo finally accepted they lost the wii waggle audience and is making games for people that can use two analog sticks again

Soi, American men are the biggest manchildren in the world. They’re all low t betas that are raised by single mothers. They need something to attach themselves too

Because American knows Japanese products
is no.1.
hahhahhahhahha

Because PS4 is even more for children

Japan makes the best games and is going through a revival with Nintendo, capcom and platinum absolutely knocking it out of the park right now.

>Japan makes the best games
Eh

Capcom was impressive
Usually japdogs can't innovate for shit but with Capcom they weirdly enough managed to reach super high level of standards especiallt with Monster Hunter World and Devil May Cry V

Platinum Games was always high quality thoug

>current year
>not having a Switch as your main game platform

i own one of those
smash is fun you cunt

Switch and Gaming PC and you are set for this generation
PS4 and XBox One are just weak gaming pc t bh and with the dropping of local multiplayer it makes no sense to have those

PS4 has good exclusives Bloodborne and God of War are legit great games but I generally agree PC/Switch are the kino couple if you can't have all three. I am honestly amazed how much Nintendo is doing right, I was such a bitter little cunt around 2008 when Nintendo just abandoned it's core audience for casual waggle cunts but now those wagglers have left and Nintendo is making games for people that actually like games again and it is brilliant.

Yes you are right but couple of exclusives
And I mean really couple (Bloodborne and Persona 5 for me) doesn't sell the system

You can say Nintendo abandoned its core and I would agree with you as GameCube kickstarter lot of cool IPs that the Wii dropped but Wii has some cool games too like Super Mario Galaxy and Skyware Sword

Sony has a decent amount of games and I like what they're doing, high budget impressive graphics. Sort of 'box office' games. Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Spider Man, Detroit and other types of family friendly and 'arts' games like Ratchet and Clank, Little Big Planet, The Last Guardian. Honesly everyone is doing good now except MS desu.

Regarding the Wii the best games on that system as in the best gamer games are all games that were likely in development before the Wii became so popular amongst the wagglers, It makes business sense, why spend all these time and money to make something like a Metroid game that will sell 2 million people when you can make a Brain age that costs a couple quid, takes about a year and it will sell just as a much and hey even it fails who cares? It made business sense to them but as a 28 year old nerd that had a SNES and Gamecube and couple two multiple buttons and anolog sticks it pissed me off getting shafted.

Wii still had some great games, it started so damn good and turned into such shite.

Lost track of what I'm talking about and I'm phone posting so fuck casual waggler cunts, Mario Galaxy games are the best 3D Marios. Twilight Princess is better than Wind Waker, BOTW is the best Zelda ever, Donkey Tropical Freeze is best 2D Platformer in the past 20 something years. Fucking Astral Chain is coming out and the Switch is great.

Nintendo is fucking based. The Switch is the best modern console out there

Attached: 1565599680729.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

IP is literally the only thing selling nintendo consoles

>110374249
Nintendo was holding a victory parade on Gamescom, their huge stand had insane waiting lines. How times have changed for them.

The Wii U launched with New Super Mario Bros Wii U and ended with Breath of the Wild. Really says a lot of how their focus changed as a development country.

I am talking from a console capability perspective more and for me PS4 and XBox are too similiar to a PC in architecture and what not

The esclusive PS4 has honestly all feel the same but I understand that some people would like those third person camera with realistic graphics

For Wii the appeasment of casuals was a shitty move from Nintendo but they slowly stsrt to realize who their real target is

So you buy a PS4 to watch Netflix?
Buy a dongle it will be better, less expensive and less energy consuming

What are consoles without its IPs and third party IPs publish for Xbox and PC too so its a moot point

Take a shower and get a job

It all comes down to personal taste I personally have loved a lot of PS4 exclusives but if you're not interested you're not interested but there is definitely value in those games for a lot of people.

I have never seen anyone over 12 with a nintendo product
If you are over 12 and have a switch, consider suicide

Attached: 1561652393445.png (533x533, 10K)

Because you live in a poor country in which most people play free shit like DOTA

Why do poor countries always spam this? Is it because you cant afford it?

They game on old as fuck PC's and play free games and every now and again they'll save up for a few months and get a GTX1080 and pirate everything. My gf is Lithuanian and her brother is just like this. He can't understand that my time is worth more to me than a few quid.

Because Nintendo consoles never hit third world countries market so there is less brand loyalty
Plus thirdies are usually less individualistic and they tend to stick with the mass

Something about it being "fun" whatever that means...

Attached: labo.webm (1104x620, 1.65M)

It isnt even available in Bulgaria.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 12-58-13.png (1125x626, 44K)

Attached: labo bird.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Literally me

Attached: 1564994157892.jpg (680x845, 81K)

Precisely

it's a case of sour grapes then?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-25 13-01-41.png (242x267, 66K)

I've literally never seen a nintendo product since the gba. There was one kid who had an N64, but our parents actually loved the rest of us so we had Playstations.

FUCK Nintendo manchildren. Have you ever seen a Nintendo advert? The actors are children - the target audience.

video games in general are for children

>third worlders are the ones who post anti-Nintendo shit on Yea Forums
Doesn't really surprise me because they're too poor to afford a Nintendo console and it makes them jealous.

Ah yes, football manager is very much for children.

Switch adverts are targeting adults. I don't see children in them

never seen a nintendo advert in my country with kids in them
which makes sense, since kids don't make money to spend on video games.

FUCK Disney manchildren. Have you ever seen a Disney advert? The actors are children - the target audience.

explain why e-sports shit has been taken for close up thing

yes, only fucking teen chavs play that shite
because manchildren will watch it. Tekken is not MMA

>Ah yes, football manager is very much for children.

Attached: 1564690538472.png (280x305, 29K)

I have a switch and hung it on the wall to use it for a calander and clock.

Its the only thing this pad is good for

I'm waiting for it to become cheaper and I'm going to buy it. I don't have a desktop PC, my ultrabook doesn't run windows. Switch is the best option for someone who doesn't play videogames every day and it has by far the biggest local-multiplayer potential

Nintendo does make games for children but you can enjoy them as an adult too. Imagine someone chimping out over an adult enjoying Toy Story because it is made for kids.

does anyone play football manager anymore?
I feel like the last time I heard anyone playing it was 15 years ago.
I never played it though.

Seething splatoon fan

Yeah I play it

>Do they honestly believe they're epic athletes?

maybe they play it because its a game thats supposed to be fun? smash is great to play with friends if you are high and or drunk.

Why would anyone be jealous of a console with no games on it?

Never felt old playing Zelda tb honest
Mario too
The most childish Nintendo IP is Kirby probably which personally I never played much

Lmao the Switch gets all the exclusives this gen and the ps4 and xbone none

wow mario game #72913 im so jealous

>Switch gets all the exclusives this gen
Like what? Mario #451 and Zelda #155? They are basically re-releasing same shit for 40 years now.

Mario has a wide range of different genres. From platforming to kart racing to xcom. Mario is also not the only IP Nintendo has
Meanwhile you are playing the exact same fifa each year

Mario is literally designed for children, of course their is depth to the gameplay mechanisms and learning to master them is the fun. I don't feel insecure playing bing bing yahoo man in Odyssey because it's so damn good and well designed. They do have really kiddy games with really simple mechanics like Yoshi which are so shallow I can't imagine an adult enjoying but if they actually do so what?

Again nobody would make this point over films, everyone knows Pixar films are made for kids but they are very enjoyable for adults too.

Attached: 1516244186975.jpg (2040x1266, 203K)

Ahem!

Attached: WII GAME.jpg (800x630, 220K)

they hate us cuz they anus

Attached: 1560772583893.png (2760x2040, 1.46M)

Imagine being rustled by an Italian sewer manlet.

We can at least agree that soccer """games""" are for the biggest manchildren out there

Attached: 1562828765825.png (3070x3850, 3.63M)

Attached: sony always loses.jpg (874x615, 220K)

>reusing same shit since the 80s
>wow, so fresh, so unique! we even made our own reskin of x-com

Fifa is legit a brilliantly designed game and is great local multiplayer but the reason people by the same Fifa game every year is because they love the actual Sport so much not that each new game is enough of an improvement. It is mental that most consoles are literally just Fifa machines though.

Yes of course but I mean nobody says that Smartphone are for children because you can install Fortnite or Clash of Clans on it

youtube.com/watch?v=bw-ThW5TfZU

How precise where they?

Found the manchildren
Soccer is possibly the most NPC """game""" in existance

Btw FIFA sells like shit outside of western europe or LatAm (which is not a big market anyway)

>16 year old won a fortnite tournament
AHAHAHAHA

You only play the old games if you want.
What's the problem of playing an NES game in 2019?

I don't watch any team sport because it is boring to watch but I understand the appeal.

>NES
Why would I play console games in the first place?

Well Smart phones are specifically designed for clash of clans.

Mario Maker isn't for children, believe you me.

aren't*

Games of the Gen so far
1. Botw
2. Doom
3. God of WAR
4. BloodBorne
5.Odyessy

Only if you find pleasure in it of course.
Do you play video games?

I do.

Switch isn't designed for Yoshi Wolly World or Kirby either what a retarded point you brought up then

So you know why people play console video games. It's probably for the same reason you play console video games, no?

What? Mario is literally designed for children. Mario's 3D platformers are my favourite games. I played 64 as a child, Sunshine as a teenager. Galaxy as a late teenager l and now Odyssey as an adult. I have enjoyed all of them that doesn't change the fact they were designed for children. Again I am going bring films into this, the same thing applies to Disney films, they're all designed for kids to enjoy but can be enjoyed by adults too.

>So you know why people play console video games
Well, not exactly. I think I will buy PS5 to play games like RDR, GoW or Death Stranding, but I have no idea why would anyone play Nintendo games.
>you play console video games
But I don't.

Mario is not necessarly designed for children what are you saying?
Unless with children you also put teen inside because children shit (8+ y.o.) are things like Yoshi, Kirby, FIFA, CoD and Fortnite

lol

Attached: 1548868186813.jpg (1080x1271, 867K)

Super international bros.

Why would a PC gamer buy a playstation?
You do play PC games on a desktop, right?

>Why would a PC gamer buy a playstation?
To play games that are not released on PC?

But you're being critic on games being released with similiar formulas and then go and buy God of War?
What Nintendo games are being released on PC?

>you're being critic on games being released with similiar formulas
What?

RDR will likely get ported to PC and Nintendo make really great games. Like amazingly designed games that have a lot of variety, granted they slap the same old franchise aesthetics on so much stuff but that doesn't change the fact they make great games.

... Am I just not expressing myself correctly here, I am phone posting so maybe I am just fucking up my posts. Mario. by Mario I mean the franchise aesthetic and more importantly the mainline 3D platformers (which i am a massive fan of) are designed so that children can play them. 8 year olds will be playing Odyssey on their switches, they will enjoy the colourful aesthetics, they will learnt he controls and enjoy getting good at them to control the character they probably can't beat the entire thing and won't be able to master the post game stuff but the game is designed so it can be enjoyed by children. I don't even see how this is controversial.

God of War was brilliant, fuck off Yea Forumstard

>reusing same shit since the 80s
>wow, so fresh, so unique! we even made our own reskin of x-com
>you're being critic on games being released with similiar formulas

?

fifa players are the peak of idiocy, just update the fucking game why do you buy one every year?

Didn't say God of War wasn't brilliant. Never played it, only hear good things about it, but pretty sure a hack and slash isn't innovation land, but it was probably fun and entertained a lot of people and that's what matters.

What other games are you referring to?

Eventually they're probably just have a fifa subscription desu and people will pay it because they love the actual sport so much.

>what are retailers
are you retarded

I only judge the childness of a game by its inherent game design else we can make the error into thinking games like Yume Nikki are for children when they are actually quite disturbing

My point is thag game design should be the metric or at least among the metrics to state a product target

Game for literal children are devoided of any form of difficulty for example

>RDR will likely get ported to PC
Even if it would, something else wouldn't. It's easier to just buy console than wait.
>Nintendo make really great games
No, I don't think so.
> amazingly designed games
Give an example.

There isn't even a Eshop

And that's a good thing.

He likely hasn't played most Nintendo games and thinks they're just the same. Like me and this Italian lad are talking about Mario games, we know we mean the core Mario 3D platformers, they have only ever made 5 (6? if you count the Wii U game which was more of a 2.5 thing) but he sees that and sees it as the same as Mario Kart, a racing game and Smash Bros, a fighting game and Paper Mario, a rpg. Nintendo does fuck themselves by plastering Mario on everything like this.

Also the New Zelda is the best game this gen but it is so different than the other games it might as well be a new Franchise but how does it look to anyone not in the know? Just another Zelda game .

They don't actively market toward Bulgaria or your shithole Ivanosky
Which is obvious as you guys due to communism were taught to pirate everything so why they should waste resource on (You)

nintendo.co.uk/Support/Purchasing/Download-games/Countries/Countries-from-which-you-can-purchase-download-games-on-the-official-Nintendo-website-1094121.html

they re stupid
>they love the sport
it's the same sport with the same players, there isn't difference between fifa 17/18/19
they even pay real money to get players. this is the dumbest thing i will never understand

>Give an example.

Breathe of the Wild is the easiest and most recent example, download the Wii U emulator and just pirate it.

I hope they still make old formula zelda games as ultimately (after 100h of botw) I think I prefer them
But of course the new engine is beautiful

>co.uk
lmao

Don't reply to him probably he is either underage or not even a serious gamer

Nah, piracy here isn't because of poorness, pretty much everyone owns multiple consoles here.
The thing is, piracy laws is not enforced here, so we are one of the few nations in the eu where we can pirate risk free with no vpn

Attached: 1561050701777.png (500x350, 77K)

Mate my cousins LOVE football, they LOVE it. It is a part of their identity and how they see themselves. They will buy anything FIFA shits out because they love the sport so much.

The problem is when these FIFA insects belittles real games

>Breathe of the Wild
How is it different from any other open-world rpg?
>download the Wii U emulator and just pirate it
No, I find the visual design of it repulsive.

>No, I don't think so.
Why do you think so?

Asians can't produce good games.

why would nintendo spend resources to translate stuff and comply with local law for such a small market with low purchasing power? doesn't make sense cost wise

Death Stranding is an asian game, you're excite for that apparently?

Are you not a fan of Bloodborne?

Nintendo even translates their games to Dutch. And there are two of us in the world that speak it.

botw gives you more freedom than any other open-world rpg. In matters of the relation what you can do and where you can go x when you can do it.

Why Bethesda sucks guys
Times ago they were decent

>you're excite for that
I'm not. I think it will be a mess of different ideas that are not connected to each other.
>Are you not a fan of Bloodborne?
I never played it. But I played Dark Souls and it was boring.

why would you pay for something thats free?

>botw gives you more freedom than any other open-world rpg
I really doubt that, since games like Mount and Blade exists.

How could you say all Asian games are bad when they influenced so many?

you can really doubt it, but what does it matter if you don't really play it

Why do you bait
Go to v if you want to bait

>How could you say all Asian games are bad
Because every single one I ever played wasn't good.

Fair enough

How is that a bait? There are plenty of different open-world games. Have you played Space Rangers?

>tell someone you play on nintendo
>expect to be taken seriously

Because you want to pass your shitty and irrelevant opinion as a fact

I pirate without a VPN and never had any issues

Is Switch only popular in the US and Japan?

It is popular is western Europe too.

It's popular everywhere buddy just look at infodatas

I simply asked what's so great about zelda. And the answer
>gives you more freedom than any other open-world rpg
doesn't seem like the truth.

Then why is OP like "why do Americans..." it implies it is not popular other places

Because he wanted to start a troll thread but it turned into a vidya discussion thread.

When Animal Crossing drops my mother will buy a Switch and it will be the only game she will play until the next Nintendo console. How do Japs get away with this?

>a hack and slash
It's not a hack n slash. It's a "cinematic experience".

It is though do you think game critics are being paid to give 100/100 on that game?

If you don't bother to play then why I should give a fuck about your opinion

Because Yea Forums is a website for losers like ourselves notnfor actual normies

Sister owned a DS, 3DS and will buy a Switch just for Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Women like collecting cute things.

Nintendo and xbox consoles are nowhere to be seen in Eastern Europe
PlayStations are fairly common though

>do you think game critics are being paid
I don't know. Haven't paid attention to what critics say for a while now.
>If you don't bother to play then why I should give a fuck about your opinion
I was asking what is so great about it. What's wrong with that?

He said it has more freedom than other games of its ilk and you brushed it aside, retard.

didn't know the average montenegrin had electricity 2bh

Your premise was wrong

Are you feeling okay? Are you hearing voices right now?

We don't
I have to go to Croatia to charge my battery banks
Sucks desu

What premise exactly?

But it is ridiculous. She doesn't play any other games. A Switch lite will be perfect for her because her 3DS is always on the kitchen table. Almost as if the Japs know what she wants. They even played 3DS Animal Crossing commercials at that stupid morning show she watches, she had no way to defend herself against them.

If you don't bother trying out then your opinion is useless and baity

Trying out what? I simply asked the question.

Are you mentally challenged or do you have alzhaimer

No, I'm not. What's wrong with asking questions? I just want to hear an opinion, not vague stuff like
>it has more freedom than any other game ever made

How popular are smash brothers?
Street fighter 5 and comparison

Attached: DS_eSiyVMAAOeC1.jpg small.jpg (680x511, 55K)

The engine of the game is revolutionary especially the in game physics the things you can explore are out of porpotions and you can interact with the environment in ways that weren't to be seen before

The whole experience is also smooth and logical as well the complex world building

Smash is more popular than Streeth fighter

I see.

what is that anyway? ive heard about it a lot of times but i never bothered to see what it is?
is that just a super mario game that makes neckbeards moist?

It's just a game, are you seriously pissed about someone playing a game?

for me it's PlayStation

that wasn't really what I said. I said when it comes to open world rpg, botw gives you more freedom when it comes to the when of what and where you go.

if you've played any open world rpgs, you know this is not vague at all. Just think about an open world rpg, like Mount & Blade, and think how it would be if you weren't as constrained. Use your imagination.

I'm not talking to an uninitiated who only played chess and doesn't even know what an open world rpg is.

the switch is easily the best choice of consoles if you absolutely must have one after your PC