How did you win/lose the genetic lottery?

How did you win/lose the genetic lottery?

Attached: CF5BkOQVIAAzfE_.jpg (600x600, 126K)

Social anxiety genes

I'm a white man born in the USA.

My penis small and im alcoholic

I lost because I have a flaccid 2 inch, erect 5.5 inch

The ol’ triple whammy, I’m sorry friend

5'8
Crooked teeth
No metabolism
Feminine voice and hair.
Dick smol

I'm 164 cm tall

penis size ok, could have more girth, cant grow beard, 5'10 manlet, not fat but cant get over 160

Attached: 1507919339866.jpg (222x293, 19K)

I´m 1.97m in height, got an average face and a smaller than average dick

>>whatever face
>>short stature
But other than that I am in great health and great shape, my eyesight and hearing is excellent and my intelligence is higher than most. I have a few hobbies I do outside of working full time, rightfully I should have blonde whores kneeling at my feet.

Ha

I'm short for what I am. I'm 5'7 19 man. Honestly I could do with more height.

Start working out more, your height isn't the issue

I do work out tho.

my ears stick out like a sore thumb
my hair colour is a weird mix of blonde and brown
my eyebrows practically don't exist

i'm so ashamed of my face that i only go outside when i have to
am i completely fucked? can i fix this somehow or is it the end for me?

Damn your face must be jacked

Won it by being 6 foot 4. Penis is 2.5 inch flaccid and 7 erect, girth is just over 5 inches. Deep voice. Broad shoulders.

Lost it by being born into a poor family and only growing a mustache with beard hairs being very small but I'm only 19 so that can change. Got a unibrow, I have to regularly pluck them but will get them layered off.

185, fat, ugly , i will said 50-50

brothers, we are all perfect

moles

hi user, here
shut the fuck up, thanks

>fairly tall
>decent hair
But for some reason
>face is not symmetrical at all, crooked nose and eyes tilt in a weird direction so my face is forever looking “off balance” as one friend commented out of the blue one day
Also incredibly high inhibition. Helps me think but kills me with women

I probably won but it doesn't help at all

Take a shower, maybe work out, and work on that bad personality, then women will like you!

My teeth have no sensitivity. Literally. That cold air blasting tool that dentists use has 0 effect on me. I can bite into ice cream and ice cubes like they're chewing gum.

Every time I get a new dentist they freak out a little and think my teeth are dead so order a ton of tests.

My teeth are perfectly healthy - no decay at all and never even had so much as a filling in my whole life. But for some reason or other, they have zero sensitivity. I barely even brush them thanks to depression and I drink a lot of sugary coffee but still, never a problem.

Its not as fun a response as other people give but it has the benefit of being true.

6'1, decent size, got enough asian in me to be god gamer, drawback to being mostly white though is skin issues and slightly weight. Glad to not be a manlet/dicklet though.

Really could deal without the dermatitis though.

Higher than average IQ, mildly attractive, extremely talented, 8inch fat penis, but completely isolated mentally due to introverted personality, anxiety, and depression.

im 5'10.

.....and leaving in germany where bitches are 6.

Hahahah fucking manlet

6'1, above average scores on every test ever taken, white, blue eyes, big dong, nice voice, good physical coordination, mentally and emotionally stable. On the other hand: acne, cancer in early twenties, kinda lonely. Didn't hit the jackpot but I sure hit more numbers than most people, I think.

Low Iq
Short
Ugly

paranoid schizophrenia

so.... win?

>never have to work ever, unless I want to
>get to have awesome fun adventures that literally are beyond the imagination of neurotypical normies every once in a while
>get to have awesome vivid lucid dreams every night
>never feel alone ever
>feel important and loved

of course there are also drawbacks but that's okay.

>balding
>teeth are falling out
>bad eyesight
>arthritis
>dyslexic
>5'6"
>obese
>depressed
>bad heart

I feel like I'm on top of the fucking world OP.
At least I'm white and American I guess.

I didn't

Drawback is that I’m a glownigger watching your every move. Make sure your doors are locked tonight, faggot

I'm a red head that doesnt easily sunburn, and I dont have dark freckles against pasty white skin

I feel your pain with the teeth problems. Been getting mine surgically removed to get some fakies and it's taking forever. So I'm running around like a toothless meth head, bc too poor to afford temporary fakes till I get the permanent ones ;-;

White, Male, 6'6, proportional body with a strongly metamorphic bodytype and great bone structure in my face.
Not a huge dick but I haven't gotten any complaints on my 7 inches

Oops, too stupid to even read the full OP. Thought it asked "how you won the genetic lottery". Just kill me.

I've got shitty skin (presentable but dry, blemishes, etc); however I'm very tall, fit, white and have a huge cock, so I'll take the trade.

Yeah. I have shit for teeth. 8 fillings and two extractions so far. Dentists are expensive as fuck even with insurance. I probably have some gum disease slowly killing me.

Won
>Excellent teeth, never gave any problems nor needed any work done beyond the bi-annual check up and cleaning
>Great hair, very thick and healthy according to my barber. Get complimented on it often.
>Barely get sick, maybe good immune system?
>Decent dick size, as opposed to being objectively small
>White
>Average or above average intelligence
Lost
>5'6 manlet, chicks don't dig manlets so it's over on that front
>Can't grow a full face of facial hair, only thick facial hair in certain parts of my face
>Look better shaved anyway, meaning I'm doomed to keep it trimmed at all times
>Propensity for depression, almost everyone in the family has had it.
Not sure
>Facial attractiveness. Still can't tell if I won or lost on this one

Dermatitis a disease strictly limited to poor people, it’s probably the Asian in you

>not white
>heart problems (high bp), almost everyone from mom's side of family has it
>not loosing that much hair but hairline has receded a bit enough for me to notice
>fat, but not too bad (217 lbs but at least 6'1")
>too many gaps in teeth
>horrible vision corrected with lasik
>6 inch dick and kind of skinny

At least I'm not a nigger I guess.

i'm an 8/10 looks wise but have a small weak/frail frame and am dealing with a lot of chronic pain in my 30s, i knew i shoulda got /fit/ in my 20s

positives:
>good drive and mental discipline
>tall
>decent looking
>not obese
>good social skills

negatives:
>laziness when it comes to doing new things
>tendency to chat shit about stuff I know nothing about
>sickening social anxiety for fear of people hating me behind my back

"just don't think about it lol"
piss off

Attached: FB_IMG_1566062129676.jpg (640x753, 31K)

Half white/Half mexican. People always assume I'm asian, school is piss easy (doesn't help that), rock solid immune system, can drink no problem, look very young for my age, people always assume I'm innocent, family "moved" to the US when they got the territory so I don't have to give two shits about the pseudo-politics saturating society today, far more energy than my peers, and I have some nice hazel eyes (fuck y'all monochromes).
Though, I burn easier than I like, so tanning is hard.

This plus 6' tall, 7" penis, nice eyes

kek.

protip: if delusional and afraid of glowniggers, you simply have to go deeper. Falling? Dive!
Feel like your every move is watched and there are signs for you placed in the world only you could make sense of, decipher, and comprehend the big picture?
See very reality being altered before your eyes?
What you experience is simply God communicating with you. Some steps further down the line you realize you are IT, you are God, and there's never been anything to be afraid of nor will there ever be and everything will turn out just fine.
Feels like absolution and gets you schizo bucks for life.

Later on meds you realize that you were psychotic and it could very well be just your imagination, and hit a low of some sort, but you still experience the perks of schizo, learn to cope with it and keep it in check, and live a happy simple life, and even kind look forward to death without really wanting to die ever.

I have the best eyesight humanly possible

> white but don't look white
> fairly intelligent
> 6'2"
> literal soup can dick

Yet somehow I still want to die