Would you be OK with raising a special (retarded) child?

Would you be OK with raising a special (retarded) child?

Attached: a4955d522060b4772836f517413766ca-imagepng.png (640x480, 431K)

Son delete this shit.....I didnt mean to call you retarded last night.

fuck no

As long as you're capable (rich)

If I was a woman on camera who knows what I could do

Ask your parents.

If it was a female. I'd fuck it like a fleshlight constantly.

I would rather kill myself

Attached: burn cream.jpg (800x800, 100K)

I would rather have a gay transqueer son

I read a study awhile back that found parents with Down syndrome kids are actually happier than the rest of us. Obviously that's just one facet of "special," and some disabilities would be very hard to deal with.

same, she'd have to be sterilized so i'd try somehow to achieve that. just drug, feed and fuck her in a corner constantly dripping cum out, wash her cunt with a bucket every day.

No

Depends on the retardation(s) and (their) serverity

If it was my child:
Yes, of course I would!
What do you take me for - some sort of insensitive Yea Forumstard that won't face up to the reality of his responsibilities?

However, I decided not to EVER have any children because I wasn't willing to take the risk of having to raise a retard.

No, and i work with this pigs

Fuck no. I would rather kill the tard and throw their body into the nearby river. I would use the excuse that I was under pressure when I killed them so I won't go to jail, afterwards I would celebrate by watching Dukes of Hazzard while drinking a nice bud light.

hard no. earth is overpopulated enough that failure like these should be disposed of, keeping them only eats up resources that could be used for a functioning human being

you're assuming I'd be ok with raising any child

Attached: nah.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

checked

Attached: faceb00k.png (366x138, 3K)

I'd throw that oxygen waster into the devil's kettle. A retard like that is of no use to humanity. I swear if it turned out the kid would be special i'd abort it.

sure

Attached: JSBuel_obit.jpg (1218x1526, 180K)

checked and agreed.

>Would you be OK with raising a special (retarded) child?

Ask your parents OP

Free fleshlight? Fuck yes.

Every time i see a retard pushing a mop or carts at the grocery store they just look like the happiest people on earth. Not a care in the world or two fucks given.

Attached: 1517686064_1516710225628.jpg (600x485, 40K)

I'll pass, thanks.

no. retarded people make me uncomfortable. let nature have its way, survival of the fittest.

this right here

Why does it have to special? I mean it’s just retarded.

Look in her eyes, u can see how much she hate her life. She doesn't say it cause everyone would judge her. But all the overs would hate it 2. U would be a personal asswiper 4 the rest of his life.